guest7
Sushi Master
TheRedStag
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Mr Nick09
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Villas-Boas: we will win the CL next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Villas-Boas: we will win the CL next year

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm

nj wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I did see the TV interview yes but i cant find it anywhere......

And yes L'Equipe are not solely the issue for this, but iam just pissed off that every story i hear from them this summer is utter bs.

So i chose to LOL @ them they might have been reliable in the past, but this summer they definitely have not been.

every story?
can you tell me what these bs stories were Mole?

Gervinho to Newcastle, Moussa Sissoko to Newcastle, Marvin Martin Newcastle etc etc .....

Gervinho one was true but the story they published that we had signed him was BS.

Theres others aswell that were just published, because they knew we were after french players and used our name.

There's others aswell that i cant remember at this time.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Villas-Boas: we will win the CL next year - Page 2 Empty Re: Villas-Boas: we will win the CL next year

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
nj wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

And yes L'Equipe are not solely the issue for this, but iam just pissed off that every story i hear from them this summer is utter bs.

So i chose to LOL @ them they might have been reliable in the past, but this summer they definitely have not been.

every story?

Gervinho to Newcastle, Moussa Sissoko to Newcastle, Marvin Martin Newcastle etc etc .....

Gervinho one was true but the story they published that we had signed him was BS.

Theres others aswell that were just published, because they knew we were after french players and used our name.

Mole...make sure they're not quoting british tabloids, which they often do. They'll put up quite a few 3rd party rumors on their ticker. But if they are not quoting a 3rd part media source, they are 99% accurate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
nj wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

every story?

Mole...make sure they're not quoting british tabloids, which they often do. They'll put up quite a few 3rd party rumors on their ticker. But if they are not quoting a 3rd part media source, they are 99% accurate.

I didnt check that, i just saw them and got pissed off when i heard that they were used because it was common knowledge we were interested in french players.

If this was the case i do sincerely apoligize to anyone french on the forum who were offended Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:38 pm

No offense mole lol. I don't own stock in them. I just know how they work. If it's a slow news day, they'll start slapping 3rd party rumors... but they make sure to mention the source.

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:44 pm

He said years or it sounded like that.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:16 am

Its not like its impossible... is it?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am

Senor Penguin wrote:Lol it would be epic if Chelsea meet Madrid! The Special One probably wants to make a statement, too.

*Drools*

lol no ways... the last person Chelsea wants to meet against is Mourinho.. be it Inter, Madrid.. Mourinho is a genius and i dont think AVB can pull off against him.. u never know but I'd rather not meet Mou Razz
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2