Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 13 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:39 pm

The Juve press statement includes all taxes and expenditures during Pogba's time here. Its net gain from the club with all money exchanges regarding Pogba. Nothing to do with Raiola's fee, that comes from United.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 13 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:49 pm

You can't double count expenses Rincon.  You either need to count the expenses the year they occur or at the end.  Are you saying that Juve didn't include Pogba's wage expense in the year that they occurred and are doing it now?  Seems highly unlikely.  It would show up on their balance sheet as a "prepaid expense" that increases every on the asset side until it's unwound once they sell if they did do it this way.  Never heard of it because it doesn't make sense from a tax planning standpoint.  You're looking to minimize your tax payment by maximizing expenses if you have income.

Are there other expenditures that are non-wage related that Juve somehow capitalized?

Tuttosport saying that Juve are paying Raiola's fee hence the net figure:

http://www.tuttosport.com/news/calcio/serie-a/juventus/2016/08/09-14200914/juventus_nell_affare_pogba_raiola_guadagna_25_milioni/?cookieAccept
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:57 pm

The reports in Italy were the opposite. In the end it doesn't matter, let accountants worry about that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Yeah whatever.  Juve made out like a bandit financially and had a very good mercato regardless if it's 72 mil or 100 mil.

As much as I love Pobga...  Higuain and Pjanic for Pogba seems pretty even to me today.  Not sure if that's the case in the future one way or another.  Best case scenario, both clubs end up very happy with the deal going forward.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:14 pm

Our summer has been unreal can't ask for more.

Higuain, Pjaca, Dani Alves, Benatia, Pjanic

Experience, youth, quality and depth. The management is running Juve in an extremely satisfactory way.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Yeah. Man U too.

Ibra - Pogba - Mkhitaryan - Bailly

Bailly isn't being talked about much. But he is really an excellent player imo. Top CB once he gets more experience.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Since Conte our midfield line has been heavily overpowering the rest of the lines of the team.

Now quality is more evenly distributed. Yes, we've lost some in the midfield but the rest of the team has strengthened a lot. And it's not like our midfield is weak either.

Overall I agree with you rincon, I'm more than happy with our mercato so far.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:04 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpa8LguXgAAxm_i.jpg
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:07 pm

The big question for me with Juve is not the quantity of midfielders... it's the quality due to injury. Pjanic is great as the advanced CM. But after that, it's a bit sketchy. Marchisio coming back is a MUST. Khedira would be great too... but not as big a deal assuming Juve sign either Matuidi or Whitsel.

Anyhow, Serie A is not a concern. It's CL. Assuming the CL group isn't too difficult, the real games won't start until 2017 for Juve which should be plenty of time for Marchisio to come back.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Pogba - Vidal/Pirlo - Marchisio is a midfield that made you go woahdere

ain't nobody gonna be sweating over Pjanic - Khedira - Marchisio etc rofl Maybe in a year or two. But right now, nope.

Last edited by Firenze on Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Khedira isn't injured and Marchisio is scheduled for October. Asamoah is fit as well, if he stays fit then we are set.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Firenze wrote:Pogba - Vidal/Pirlo - Marchisio is a midfield that made you go woahdere

ain't nobody gonna be sweating over Pjanic - Khedira - Marchisio etc rofl

United surely won't be sweating... cause they won't be in CL Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:35 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
Spoiler:

ok bro, leaving marketing, twitter, instagram, and other coca stuff,

being a CM and asking for the 10 for whatever reasons(?), and leaving a year later i find it pretty disrespectful for the club.

and regarding the other side of your post, yeah, this is becoming such a waste of time, that i can't help but run away from this as quick as possible.

Molenation

Thanks for the answer! I agree with you, sounds fair now!

Molenation
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:Agreed with you Devi on the United fans. All over the internet you could find pissed United fans when Pogba left. But they were much less in number compared to the fans that understood what happened between Pogba and Manchester United. Every garden has wilted flowers. Same for Juve fans and not only.

Are you saying that Pogba doesn't have character?

Nope he is still building his character he is young, its different to build fotball player's character and normal people's character. He is no leader that was pretty obvious last year but he is young. What I am sayign is no club should expect a player to be loyal when he isn't from the same country as the club or players like Pogba its simple, he is no mercenary but imo he aint loyal too, football is like that these days.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:43 pm

sportsczy wrote:http://www.football-italia.net/88963/official-pogba-man-utd-%E2%82%AC105m

Wonder why Juve are counting it as only 72.6 mil euro profit.

Because its the first rate from the installments we get 52.5 while raiola gets 25m, next year we'll get 52.5 again.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:45 pm

Firenze wrote:Pogba - Vidal/Pirlo - Marchisio is a midfield that made you go woahdere

ain't nobody gonna be sweating over Pjanic - Khedira - Marchisio etc rofl Maybe in a year or two. But right now, nope.

Outside of RM, Barca and BM Juve are a CL contender while Utd are not even contender in EPL Very Happy far from being a CL contender as it is so calma we are still ahead of you maybe not in marketing but in quality imo.

I have huge respect for Utd but imo Utd would lose from Barca, BM, RM, Juve and Atletico. In the last game you were horrible and Pogba is no leader and he is expected to lead that midfield Smile

btw I see you changed the tune for Pogba yet again, from cursing and calling bad names to saint. Thumbs up
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:57 pm

Juve are overrating themselves...  Not sure why tbh.  I guess one final and two QFs in a 10 year span makes you dream big.  But whatever.  

There's Atleti, Barca, Madrid and Bayern.  And then there are 3-4 teams that are very good but have some flaws like Juve.  Juve are not more or less a contender than those 3-4 clubs. QF is an expected result... anything after that is a bonus imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:58 pm

You're ahead of us this year although only by virtue of us missing out on CL qualification to last years semi finalists on goal difference (a year when we were quite poor and had a maniac managing us, Juve have been better than us for a few years but I honestly believe there's not much in it currently). You're behind Atleti, Real, Barca and Bayern. On the same level as PSG and Man City in terms of having a shot at winning the CL, so basically very unlikely and actually we are PL contenders this season obviously. Probably more likely to win the CL again before you do too. Laughing

I've never changed my tune regarding Pogba. Always maintained I'd rather have signed Matuidi/James and someone else than play him as a B2B for 100m. I'm more than happy to sign him though as he's on the brink of being world class, glad he chose our club and this project and wants to compete in the best league in the world.

Good luck in Serie A again, who knows maybe we will meet each other in the Europa League knockout rounds this season, if not we'll settle this next year. Either way I'll be following Juve keenly this season, scouting out potential signings for next year Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:01 pm

That's literally the same for every team competing in the CL, it's a knockout based tournament that's heavily dependent on the draw.

Compare Real Madrid last year versus Atletico and their respective roads to the final.

It's not a tournament you can expect to win but it is one you can expect to compete in. We have as good of a chance as ever to compete strongly in this tournament. More depth than ever in just about every position and a competent coach.

I think the optimism is well founded but like I said, it's not a tournament you can ever realistically expect to win before it begins.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Also, I don't know why people are getting touchy, am I wrong when I say that the big CL teams aren't gonna sweat over seeing a midfield lineup consisting of Pjanic - Khedira - Marchisio? It looks good but nothing like dat prime lineup of a couple of seasons ago.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Firenze wrote:You're ahead of us this year although only by virtue of us missing out on CL qualification to last years semi finalists on goal difference (a year when we were quite poor and had a maniac managing us, Juve have been better than us for a few years but I honestly believe there's not much in it currently). You're behind Atleti, Real, Barca and Bayern. On the same level as PSG and Man City in terms of having a shot at winning the CL, so basically very unlikely and actually we are PL contenders this season obviously. Probably more likely to win the CL again before you do too. Laughing

I've never changed my tune regarding Pogba. Always maintained I'd rather have signed Matuidi/James and someone else than play him as a B2B for 100m. I'm more than happy to sign him though as he's on the brink of being world class, glad he chose our club and this project and wants to compete in the best league in the world.

Good luck in Serie A again, who knows maybe we will meet each other in the Europa League knockout rounds this season, if not we'll settle this next year. Either way I'll be following Juve keenly this season, scouting out potential signings for next year Proud

imo we are not behind Atleti in any case, I would say we are on the same level currently.

Listen Firenze the thing Is I don't like how you underrate Juve that is it. I really respect Utd and I really liked Ferguson. As for PL its all balanced for me not because of quality but because of the teams and managers. I know Utd will be back in CL like we are back like Milan will be back its a cycle which has to start and end.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Firenze wrote:Also, I don't know why people are getting touchy, am I wrong when I say that the big CL teams aren't gonna sweat over seeing a midfield lineup consisting of Pjanic - Khedira - Marchisio? It looks good but nothing like dat prime lineup of a couple of seasons ago.

They didnt even sweat from Pogba, Prilo, Vidal Matchisio =) give it time.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Its gonna be beautiful when we beat Madrid again this year, I never get tired of it. If only the football gods make the tie happen as son as possible :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:Juve are overrating themselves...  Not sure why tbh.  I guess one final and two QFs in a 10 year span makes you dream big.  But whatever.  

There's Atleti, Barca, Madrid and Bayern.  And then there are 3-4 teams that are very good but have some flaws like Juve.  Juve are not more or less a contender than those 3-4 clubs. QF is an expected result... anything after that is a bonus imo.

as I said we are behind RM, Barca, BM but imo we are on the same level with Atleti in every sense. And as I said behind them not in front them.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:09 pm

I'm literally not underrating Juve. I just don't buy into the narrative I've been reading about them being CL favorites or contenders along with the top teams this season. If it happens I will more than happily admit to being wrong.

Of course you're behind Atleti. They beat Barca and Bayern on the road to the final a few short months ago and consistently compete with Barca and Real for the league title.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:12 pm

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 13 3708A02C00000578-0-image-m-97_1470746581484

WTF why does he have a body double, to test hair cuts on? rofl
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next