Casciavit
rincon
Vlad the Impaler
Kaladin
dostoevsky
35 posters

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 7 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 pm

I think so too.

The problem with that is twofold. That Lazio president is a real hard head and generally never even negiotiates with Milan and our old management. We will have to pay full price if we want him. Lotito is known for having several rows iirc.

Secondly, people know we have the dough and above all we need new players. A team such as ours really doesnt have much to bargain. They know we have chinese backing so its not as though we are looking to bargain.

Another thing, he will likely be one of those players whom we try to extend their career and still field into their mid-30's

He is definitely class and would be an ideal orchestrator in the middle.

giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 7 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:40 am

I am really not worried about the costs, for the first time in many years we are targeting the right players and that alone gives me immense joy.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:12 pm

This maybe premature, but i am seeing a bit of Montella's prime Barca fixation with the profiles we are getting:

The simliarities

-RRhas been playing CB this season, for him to be signed as LB is telling, he sees him in the Abidal role, a bit conservative, but can still go forward

-Conti, very tehnical RB, who can pass off as a midfielder, great at going forward, very akin to Alves

-Musacchio: A ball playing CB to the T, says a lot that we've been chasing him since last summer. Think of him as Pique.

-The midfielder 3, Biglia has an almost same skillset as Busquets, Bonaventura has been likened to Iniesta many times before. He even plays the same roles (LW/LCM) being a right footed player, good delivery and passing.

The problem

-ST: We are linked to guys who will not emulate Montella's vision, he wants his strikers to play with their back towards the goal. Belotti (as much as i like him) might not be a good fit. Neither Diego Costa is.

-Kessie, y'all might disagree but i dont rate him at all, he hasn't impressed me enough to warrant 30m. This is the guy that will be part of the pivotal mid 3? Its a big ask and might backfire greatly, the Tolisso links are appreciated, we need someone like him who knows his way around a ball.

-Donnarumma, its well known that Donna isnt good with his feet. Sure he has improved this year a lot but its still one of his weaknesses, this is a pivotal part if Montella wants to play the way they did.

In retrospect, the formation will be

Donnarumma
Conti-Musacchio-Romagnoli-Rodriguez
Kessie-Biglia-Bonaventura
Suso-Belotti/Costa/Morata-Keita

But an in depth analysis, i think, would show

Donnarumma
Musacchio-Romagnoli-Rodriguez
Conti-Kessie-Biglia-Bonaventura
Suso-Belotti/Costa/Morata-Keita

Thoughts?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:17 pm

So, guys...

Why is it that Fassone and Mirabelli - though commendable for all their jaw-dropping efficiency, determination and expertise - are only thinking of the 'obvious' options? I mean, OK, anyone remotely acquainted with the market knows that the likes of James Rodriguez and Belotti are for sale, but why is it that it's exactly these [overpriced] guys we want?

These days I hear of Milan's interest in Forsberg. Now THIS is a shrewd transfer. His price makes him virtually a steal, and he's not wanted all over Europe. I think for a lower price than a guy like James, we can get two top-quality playmakers like Mahrez and Forsberg. Same goes to other departments. Truth is, barring Bonaventura and Suso, we're REALLY starving for creativity. We need at least two playmakers/wingers: the younger and cheaper, the better. Getting assist-kings is infinitely more important than finishers. Even Lapadula can convert if given good-enough balls and often.

Judging by our team's below-average quality, we need quantity more than quality. When Real Madrid is shopping, all they think of is quality because they are good numerically; but us? No. You can't cover Kessie with Poli. That would be criminal.

So, in attack, I go with the idea of loaning Costa for free until 2018 when he'll go back home, and buying the young Andre Silva for 40. We'll see next year. No need to spend crazy figures on near-30 stars. We have other priorities.

As for midfield, Krychowiak is much younger than Biglia and guarantees better future. Two low-cost midfielders should do it. The other can be Fabregas or Matuidi, if sold for less than 30.

In defense, we could really see if Thiago Silva is available for cheap; he is 33 and no longer a superstar, but we'll be hard-pressed to find a better mentor for Romagnoli.

And in the end, the Donnarumma issue. I mean, goddamn... when will Raiola die? Not soon enough, I'm sure. He screws over everyone everywhere he goes. Why on earth should Donnarumma, who has done and won nothing yet, who is not top-class yet, demand 5m Euros and these laughable clauses? Buffon gets 4! I'm not so knee-jerky as to suggest Plizzari is perfectly ready to step in, but this embarrassment cannot go on any longer. Not even Captain Maldini was bigger than the club. Sign, Gigio, or eff off, you little ingrate!

I'd be happy to read your comments. These issues are really bugging me and a few more opinions should make things easier!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Come to think of it, John Terry is a free-agent...
Isn't he, like, a perfect transfer?
Couldn't be worse than Paletta or Ely.
Just saying.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:50 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Come to think of it, John Terry is a free-agent...
Isn't he, like, a perfect transfer?
Couldn't be worse than Paletta or Ely.
Just saying.

I'd rather get Pepe on a free. Now thats a perfect transfer.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 am

Wait... what? Ricardo Rodriguez says he picked no. 68 because it's the year his mother was born? He was born in 1992; his mom was 14 when she gave birth to him? Is it me or something's not right?
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:17 am

Have you noticed the strange fact that Milan is signing such good-looking players?
Musacchio and Andre Silva are so handsome, and so is the incoming Biglia.

This post is gay, sure, but isn't this kinda nice?

Italy was world-famous for its band of heart-throbs like Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Del Piero, Totti, etc. It is indeed something that catches my eye. Not sure about you guys!
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:12 am

I completely agree with you Iras on the creativity point, but not so much on quantity>quality.

We're at a strange position where we have the money to buy top players, yet no top players will come until we can challenge for titles, yet we can't challenge for titles without top players...

Although it is important to improve our depth (especially since we were cursed with EL qualification), I don't mind overpaying for someone like James or (although unlikely since we have Silva) Morata, simply because they guarantee the immediate quality we need to return to the top.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 am

Cruijf wrote:I completely agree with you Iras on the creativity point, but not so much on quantity>quality.

We're at a strange position where we have the money to buy top players, yet no top players will come until we can challenge for titles, yet we can't challenge for titles without top players...

Although it is important to improve our depth (especially since we were cursed with EL qualification), I don't mind overpaying for someone like James or (although unlikely since we have Silva) Morata, simply because they guarantee the immediate quality we need to return to the top.

While it is true that James is a match winner, we first have to think of the general situation of the squad. We all know Bertolacci, Poli and Sosa are - to use Donald Trump's Twitter style - VERY BAD, and we need to ensure we get rid of, and replace, them immediately. They may bring a total of 15m in, which can then be tripled to sign two good midfielders. Same goes to Lapadula and Bacca. Both should go, and we can get Diego Costa on loan for free until next year when we can get another classy striker on a permanent deal. Meanwhile, WTH is Kalinic's story? We've been buying young players, we don't need another Bacca. Only young guns will do.

In brief, you don't need to spend in this ridiculous market to become strong. Look at what we paid for Kaka, or what ManU paid for CR7. We just gotta be smart.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:12 pm

The best thing about the profiles we are chasing after, is that we are looking for a balanced team.

You have two ball playing CB's in Romagnoli and Musacchio.

A marauding RB in Conti.

A LB who can also tuck inside and play 3 at the back, in Ric Rod.

A DM who can spread the ball and help set the tempo in Biglia.

A physical B2B CM in Kessie.

A ball carrying needle player playing as LCM in Bonaventura or Forsberg.

A quick goalscoring LW in Keita.

A playmaking winger in Suso.

A CF who provides more than just goals in Andre Silva.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:11 pm

As expected, the little ingrate decided not to renew with Milan. Fine. There must be a difference between an ingrate who got his debut at 16 here and still wants to leave, and legends like Franco Baresi or Gigi Buffon who played in Serie B simply out of love and respect for their jersey.

Mr. Gigio, remember that this Rossonero shirt is sacred. It is storied. It is priceless. Nobody is bigger than the club, and definitely not you.

I wish you the brains to realize your mistake when it's still not too late. Though that's wishful thinking.

Now... Cillessen? Wink
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:13 pm

No, Cillssen is a bench warmer who came from Eerieedivisie

I think the profile we are looking for is a GK who can play with his feet, not sure if we can acquire someone like that, its a rare find.

Also, we have Plizzarri who makes this whole ordeal palatable, we need to try him out in pre season.

The little rat is going to be hard to replace, thats for sure
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:23 pm

ES wrote:No, Cillssen is a bench warmer who came from Eerieedivisie

I think the profile we are looking for is a GK who can play with his feet, not sure if we can acquire someone like that, its a rare find.

Also, we have Plizzarri who makes this whole ordeal palatable, we need to try him out in pre season.

The little rat is going to be hard to replace, thats for sure

I would die to have Plizzari between the sticks, but I'm afraid he's not quite ready enough. Still, if Milan does gamble on the boy and it comes off, it'll be even bigger a success than the Donnarumma experiment and will force world football to acclaim our club.

Best case scenario would be to swap De Gea with Gigio. I'm sure that's impossible, but let's dare to dream.

Screw that little shit. We thought we'd found our goalkeeper of 2020s and 2030s... and now this. Brilliant.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:36 pm

The guy in the sky only knows just what absolute poison this fat bastard Raiola is. I mean, how greedy can you be even after pocketing God-knows-how-much by tricking ManUTD into paying more than double Pogba's worth? Gigio belonged to this club, he was predestined for legendary status here, and now he'll be just another stereotypical 21st-century player whose foremost concern is money money money money money...

Tell us, Gigio, what's the difference between 5m and 6m euros? And be sure to let us know if you find more love in your next club.

Retard.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:03 pm

I was kind of expecting Donnarumma's non renewal so I'm not too surprised. You don't hold a club you claim to love hostage just for money. Yes Raiola is *bleep* but Donnarumma is even more *bleep* up. I believe if he really wanted to stay, the kid would have stayed regardless of Raiola's greed

Well it's a good thing this happened early, we'd have to take our time and think of a perfect replacement. I would have loved for him to be replaced with man city's new goalie Ederson but I believe we can still find a good enough replacement

It would have been a totally different story had the management not done enough to keep him here. Legends like Maldini never toyed with the club and fans like this, I say we ship him out immediately. I don't want him associated with the club in anyway anymore

What I feel for the kid right now is pure hate. I won't say I'm heartbroken but I'm totally disappointed in the way he played with the club. What more can I say, *bleep* the kid and his agent, I wish him no luck in his career hereon
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:12 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Have you noticed the strange fact that Milan is signing such good-looking players?

Italy was world-famous for its band of heart-throbs like Maldini, Nesta, Cannavaro, Del Piero, Totti, etc. It is indeed something that catches my eye. Not sure about you guys!
Yea I noticed the same and was going to mention it but decided not to because it sounded gay. It's nice knowing someone else noticed as well

I do hope their goodlooks brings good fortunes and wins us a lot of female fans. Also hope they replicate the good looks with good performances on the pitch
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:17 pm

uzonero wrote:
IrasMaldinista wrote:Have you noticed the strange fact that Milan is signing such good-looking players?

Yea I noticed the same and was going to mention it but decided not to because it sounded gay. It's nice knowing someone else noticed as well

I do hope their goodlooks brings good fortunes and wins us a lot of female fans. Also hope they replicate the good looks with good performances on the pitch
I was saving this one in the event that the little ingrate decided not to renew: Plizzari is infinitely better-looking than Donnarumma! SmileSmileSmileSmile

IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Sczesny is available for 15 million. He was the best keeper of Serie A last season, anyone who watched the league and was not caught up in the Buffon for Balon D Or circlejerk knows it. Getting him would be a smart investment.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:31 pm

fkn Donnarumma  rofl

What a pity , really . The constant high praise , all the hype , the lightning fast fame , etc , it's quite obvious it all got to his head , more than it should. And of course , Raiola with his "Maradona of GKs" and shite , had quite a hand in this . But at the end of the day , since he doesn't want to renew , it doesn't matter at all how much Raiola influenced him. He doesn't want to have a future with Milan , then good luck to him elsewhere.

I am very excited about our new management , though. Put aside all the new signings even , they proved they have balls here. They have such huge balls that they step on them when they walk. That's the kind of management Milan needed again.

As for Donnarumma , and what to do with him... I think we should sell him to Juventus . Everyone's saying he's Buffon's heir , well then , let him be Buffon's heir. Let him have a 20 year career without the Champion's League as his idol did . Natha 20 years of Juventus not winning the CL is just fine by me

rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:08 pm

I don't even think it's Juve he's going to. Reports has it that Raiola is pushing him towards Madrid and I think that will be the death of his career. The pressure of playing in Madrid in front of the their insatiable fans would be overwhelming for him

Replacing Buffon at Juve would also be overwhelming because he will be watched with a microscope and every mistake would be magnified

Best fit for him would be a team like PSG where there wouldn't be much pressure on him since the league hardly has much following or Man U where every save would be overrated
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:09 pm

uzonero wrote:I don't even think it's Juve he's going to. Reports has it that Raiola is pushing him towards Madrid and I think that will be the death of his career. The pressure of playing in Madrid in front of the their insatiable fans would be overwhelming for him

Replacing Buffon at Juve would also be overwhelming because he will be watched with a microscope and every mistake would be magnified

Best fit for him would be a team like PSG where there wouldn't be much pressure on him since the league hardly has much following or Man U where every save would be overrated

PSG should be a no zone for football players. They blew a f*cking 4-0 lead vs Barca lmao
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:17 am

Said it before after seeing Plizzari play and gonna say it again. Plizzari has more technique than Donna. Under Mangi and enough first team experience he is going to reach Donnas level in no time. Its good that he already got first team experience even though it may have just been from the bench. We need to havr faith in him just like Donna. And get an established goalie for insurance purposes like Perin. And does anyone know anything about the Cagliari keeper who played against us in thr last match of the season? He is owned by Milan too and is the same age as Donna
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:52 am

Dunno about Plizzari , at least not yet. No need to rush things just because it worked for Donnarumma. Maybe he is ready , or close enough , however who knows if he can handle the pressure. We need to earn our place in the Champion's League and thus our GK has to be ready right now . That said , i wish Plizzari the best , if he can convince Montella , i would be fine with it.

I think going for Szczesny is our best bet. Had a really good season like M99 said . And if Arsenal wants 15m , it should be simple business. I don't like Trapp , although to be honest , i've only seen him in two games this season , those against Barcelona. Don't like , but whatever.

I also would go for Casillas tbh . Regressed and what not , i believe he can handle this Serie A easily and do his part for Milan returning in the Champions League . Would be invaluable for Plizzari too , to learn a thing or two from someone like Casillas.

Imo all in for San Iker Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:06 am

Do any one know a thing about the Meret kid? Heard he was good in Serie B. Any info on him would be much appreciated

I heard Trapp has been offered to us. Pls no we don't need Trapp, its obviously a trap to get us not to qualify for the CL

The names we've been linked to are all uninspiring especially Neto who seems to be our first choice

I just hope we sign someone good enough, whether old or young I don't really care. just good
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:19 am

dunno who Meret is , if he is another young talent GK , then no thanks , we already have Plizzari for that

Neto NO

I guess there is always Gabriel , but i was never convinced , screams no tbh

Trapp meh , only if all else fails

either pay for Szczesny , or San Iker it is Heart

i don't think we can possibly do better than Szczesny or Casillas tbh , right now at least . There's also Reina , but his agent said there's no chance he goes to Milan , thank fk for that. Szczesny was heavily linked to Juventus too , so maybe we are a bit late about this one , even though he would be a pretty good option.

IMO SAN IKER
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 39  Next