Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 21 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:42 pm

Talented? Hell yes but we are seeing a side of him that can only be bad.
I'm talking about his diving and Neymar-like character. This guy is starting to be a Balotelli + Neymar in that aspect.

Lucky for PSG they brought Buffon in so he can teach this kid some respect.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 21 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 pm

juvealbanian wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Best player in the world tbh

hmmmm that has to be Cristiano

I don't follow Serie Zzzzzzzzz
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:24 pm

As a side note... CR was and is a bigger C***T than Mbappe is and ever will be. Neymar, Suarez, etc. as well. He's looking to instigate defenders to get them out of their game. Psychological warfare... looking for any edge. The super competitive guys are mostly like that.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

Idk tbh, Neymar sure is worse but I can't remember CR being as spiteful and petty as Mbappe was today, especially when he was winning
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:27 pm

You can't know that. We've had 15 years of CR and 15 months of Mbappe
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:28 pm

Robespierre wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:

Just be a Madrid fan and all your suffering would end.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Cruijf wrote:Idk tbh, Neymar sure is worse but I can't remember CR being as spiteful and petty as Mbappe was today, especially when he was winning

R u kidding???
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Well, CR is his idol so he is politely following his path of being petty and CR was quite petty in his younger days. Sports calls it a psychological edge, I call it being a dick.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Cruijf wrote:Idk tbh, Neymar sure is worse but I can't remember CR being as spiteful and petty as Mbappe was today, especially when he was winning

R u kidding???

Find me an instance hmm

CR has always been selfish and had a tendency to throw temper tantrums, but there's a difference between that and what Mbappe did. It was the type of thing a spoiled kid who's a little bit too nasty inside does to bully a kid on a playground.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:41 pm

Cruijf wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

R u kidding???

Find me an instance hmm

CR has always been selfish and had a tendency to throw temper tantrums, but there's a difference between that and what Mbappe did. It was the type of thing a spoiled kid who's a little bit too nasty inside does to bully a kid on a playground.

Cristiano has like 20 instances where he punches opponents in the head Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:30 pm

I don't know about his time in Madrid, but the Man Utd Cristiano used to pull of shit like this all the time under the great man SAF.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:42 pm

Robespierre wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:

Finally something smart from you. There is no point (hope) for you to follow it anymore.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:49 pm

But I am Hibernian FC fan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:52 pm

oh ye ye you are right. my bad. stay safe bro
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 am

He's going to force PSG to feature him over Neymar... i think Neymar gets sold tbh.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:01 am

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Kylian-mbappe-annonce-qu-il-reste-au-psg/923342
http://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2018/07/15/5b4bbecbe2704e37798b462e.html

Mbappe rules out a transfer this summer:

"I will stay with PSG, continuing on my path with them," the striker told reporters in Moscow. "I am at the beginning of my career."

On twitter:

"I am 100% staying with PSG"
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 am

Loool, imagine Neymar leaving Barca to PSG to be the star of the team, then now finds out hes not, and moves again Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:28 am

Well he's not loool. And PSG is a french club... they have to feature Mbappe or the fans and media will hang them. Not to mention it's more than deserved for Mbappe and Neymar has been nothing short of a complete *bleep* with PSG last season.

Dani Alves is gone too btw. Di Maria as well. Rabiot may get moved due to a bad attitude. Areola wants to leave. Silva's days are counted too.

PSG want to open up funds to buy Kante and Pogba.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:32 am

Dint Pogba say he wanted to play with Neymar not so long ago hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:41 am

Pogba will play with anyone that allows him to leave Mourinho lol... so the list is long right now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:42 am

If he is going to try to force PSG to feature him over Neymar, whatever that means, then he has much less sense than talent. Hopefully he becomes a professional and doesn't buy into his star hype.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:59 am

rincon wrote:If he is going to try to force PSG to feature him over Neymar, whatever that means, then he has much less sense than talent. Hopefully he becomes a professional and doesn't buy into his star hype.

Ronaldo forced it. Messi as well. If you have the ambition, you want the attack built around your skills.

If PSG doesn't do it, he's gone next summer. So it's really a choice PSG has to make on who they would rather lose... neymar or mbappe.

Not to mention Mbappe is far more team oriented than Neymar. So by featuring Mbappe, it's better for the team.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:19 am

Ronaldo, Messi or Neymar didn't force a thing in big club when they were teenagers. Mbappe is a 19 year old that needs to play and learn. If he can't take advantage of playing with someone as good as Neymar and must be the star of PSG then things don't look good at all for his team play. Not that he has showed yet that he can be better for the team than Neymar either.

Neymar is a massive dick and even he understood the benefits of playing and learning next to Messi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:30 am

Ibrahimovic and Eto'o were moved to make room for Messi as the scoring force.

CR didn't emerge as a top 5 player until he was 21-22.  And you better believe he forced his position on SAF and Man U as soon as he emerged as a top world player...  and SAF was smart enough to give him the lead role immediately.

Mbappe is going to force PSG's hand without saying a word.  It's more the fear of losing him than him asking for it.  If you get a talent like that, you do everything in your power to make him as happy as possible.  Everyone else is secondary...  and it gives you a better chance to win most times. If you don't, you risk losing him.

The common trait of all the GOAT players in history in terms of forwards was a certain arrogance and selfishness. You can't reach that level without being that way.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:52 am

lol, mbappe isn't in the same talent tier as messi or ronaldo. christ get a grip. The guy is even barely bale good tbh. infact he isn't even on rooneys level at 19 ffs. The only major advantage I see about him is the age factor which is all the rage and not actually his what he does on the pitch. if he were 25 what he's doing now will be seen as normal and nothing special. aside his speed I don't even see anything else nothworthy about him tbh not like he even scores butt load of goals, or scores golazos or is any exceptional dribbler or anyting.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:02 pm

and by the way you now being arrogant and selfish is now seemingly a perequisite to success and isn't an issue with top stars Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next