Glory
Lucifer
Nishankly
CBarca
sportsczy
86 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 30 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by Doc Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:24 pm

Outside of all this posturing from either club, I do hope Mbappe remains professional in all this and not follow the likes of Dembele or Kane.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 30 Empty Re: The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Leonardo: "Kylian Mbappé wants to join Real Madrid and we will NOT hold him back. We said NO to Madrid's first offer, but if our conditions are met, we'll see."

Leonardo: "It seems like a strategy from Madrid to try to get a no from us, to show that they have tried everything and to wait for a year to get him for free. What they're doing is NOT RIGHT, and is ILLEGAL AND UNACCEPTABLE

Hope we tell them to stuff it. He's just shown his cards. Need Perez to be smart here. We don't even need to worry about retaliation since we don't ever have low release clauses on our players. But if they want burgerman and the golfer they're more than welcome to them

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:08 pm

Leonardo: “We made two important offers to Kylian: one for the top players in the squad two months ago and one above these players very recently. We want to prove to him that he is an important player, at the center of the project, but not above the project.”

rofl

On the one hand you have a president refusing to budge when the best player in thr world wants to improve his contract and allows him to leave when hr presents an acceptable offer to the club. On the other you have a team so desperate to hold onto their star man you offer him a blank check and he still wants to leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:59 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Leonardo: "It seems like a strategy from Madrid to try to get a no from us, to show that they have tried everything and to wait for a year to get him for free.

This is the only thing that makes sense. Paying crazy money for someone who is in the last year of their contract would be egregiously bad mismanagement of a club.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:35 pm

That's factually false Hala... PSG's latest offer was big, but less than both Neymar and Messi's. Here's the article on it from a few days ago:

https://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/ligue-1/psg-dans-le-dossier-kylian-mbappe-tout-peut-encore-arriver_AN-202108230388.html

It was a 5 year guaranteed + 1-year option at a lesser wage than those two.

No blank check. Less than the other two. Mbappe doesn't like to be second fiddle, let alone third. That's the problem.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:38 pm

Art Morte wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
Leonardo: "It seems like a strategy from Madrid to try to get a no from us, to show that they have tried everything and to wait for a year to get him for free.

This is the only thing that makes sense. Paying crazy money for someone who is in the last year of their contract would be egregiously bad mismanagement of a club.

keep in mind that 30% of the transfer fee goes to Monaco as well. The revenue from 1 year of Neymar-Messi-Mbappe alone would basically be the same or more as 200 mil less 30%.

So financially, even if they cared about money, the offer has to be enormous to make a dent.

It's actually more profitable for them imo to keep Mbappe for 1 year and let him go for free. The only club that really loses in this scenario is Monaco.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:59 pm

Kinda rich Leonardo talking about what is illegal and wrong considering the owners of PSG aren't exactly the pinnacle of righteousness and virtue, you know, being an autocratic regime and all that.

Alas, I would agree with Sports, it'll be better for PSG to just reject Madrid's offers and let the contract run out. Who knows, Mbappe might change his mind (probably not, think the bridge has been burned beyond repair) and Mbappe would, more than likely, continue to be professional in all this.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:41 pm

The bottom line to me is it doesn’t matter what Leonardo says and possibly Nasser Al-Khelaifi as it is the Emir that is calling the shots. Perez apparently has been in direct talks with him.

Perez’s rebuttal is disputing almost everything Leonardo said and the club is calm. The player is insistent on the move and he also is professional enough to stay if they insist. Perez may slightly increase the offer, but no way he will meet what Leonardo is saying.

At this point, I rather wait until next year and damage this reputation that PSG has been projecting (fuck FFP and everyone, we can sign whoever we want and noone leaves until we are ready to do so).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:50 pm

I hope that's Flo's attitude... because it could easily blow up in his face lol.

If you're a deal maker, you never ever let time pass if you can lock up the deal now.  With time, people can change their minds for a million reasons you can think of and another ten million you would never think of.  Add to this general rule that you are dealing with a 22-year old ego-maniac football player who is French, playing in Paris and with Neymar and Messi as his attacking partners.  

I would love it.

That said, I think Madrid makes the 220 million offer PSG is asking.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:11 am

Yeah you have essentially said same multiple times before. How did those statements turn out?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:58 am

danyjr wrote:As a Madrid fan I'm hoping Pérez wins this dick waving contest.

I mean...I kinda fixed it for you... The new king of football - Kylian Mbappe - Page 30 Person-shrugging_1f937 :whistle:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:37 am

Leonardo also revealed "With Kylian, I have spoken a lot, he has always said the same things to us. Kylian has always promised that he would not leave the club for free. That is always what he has said to us."

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:57 am

Well that's not really up to him is it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Well that's not really up to him is it

Who? Mbappe? Of course it's up to him, just leave when your contract expires.

If PSG don't want to lose him for free, maybe accept Madrid's (stupid) offer lol?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:59 pm

I mean he can choose to run down his contract or he'll have to run down his contract if the 2 clubs do not cone to an agreement on the fee. So if he's made that promise he'll need to ask his team to stop being butthurt

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Any team would have taken €160m for him tbh. It is a ridiculous amount of money especially during the pandemic for what I would call an unproven talent.

It's just that QSG don't need the money. They earn that kind of money while I was writing this post.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:44 pm

I wouldn't call him unproven lol but i think we should set a barometer when it comes to paying for players. I would never pay more for a player than we did for Romaldo back in the days. I think 160ME is too much for him but we have to remember what happened with Veratti last time he tried to get out of their jail
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:56 pm

I don't know which is more moronic: offering €160m for a player in his last year of contract or Leonardo saying that the offer "wasn't enough".

Wait until next year and get him for free for god's sake. And if he renews, then fuck it, he's not Cristiano, we won't lose sleep for not getting him.

Since you clearly have money to blow, get Haaland. I need that Viking tank in Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:10 pm

RM with a new take it or leave it bid

170 ME guaranteed + 10 ME in add ons, up from the previous 155 ME guaranteed + 25 ME in add ons.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:11 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:RM with a new take it or leave it bid

170 ME guaranteed + 10 ME in add ons, up from the previous 155 ME guaranteed + 25 ME in add ons.

So

not actually "up" then
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:13 pm

Other than the guaranteed up front money

The add ons knowing Perez is probably balon d'or. If he gets that the extra money will be worth it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:14 pm

Of course Mbappe will get an ballon Dor

Who else is there?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:15 pm

Unless Mbappe takes over Ronaldo's goalscoring mantle which won't happen. We'll need to win CL for him to get it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:20 pm

On the verge of signing Mbappe while Barca are on the verge of signing Drake for a Memphis collab rofl rofl the state of that club smh
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:34 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I don't know which is more moronic: offering €160m for a player in his last year of contract or Leonardo saying that the offer "wasn't enough".

Wait until next year and get him for free for god's sake. And if he renews, then fuck it, he's not Cristiano, we won't lose sleep for not getting him.

Since you clearly have money to blow, get Haaland. I need that Viking tank in Madrid.

So let’s see if I understand your latest rant!

For 3 years you have called Perez cheap, unwilling to buy top talent, then when he talked about a Mbappe attempt you said where would the money come from. Then when he does raise the money from sales, your response is wait until next year!

Does that mean you are satisfied with Bale and Hazard?

You’ve always have been critical of wait until next year!

And yes even with or without Mbappe, the plan has been to make an attempt at Haaland as well.

But i’m assuming you are like Tito, won’t believe any of these signings until you see the Jersey presented…… that and criticize and moves that are made! What a shadow fan you are!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:48 pm

Calm your horses, what I'm against is offering €160m for a player in his last year of contract.

Doesn't bother you that you would become the laughing stock of Europe?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next