MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:32 am

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:What the hell with these 50 mln + 7 mln € wages for D.Costa?
Our money going to complete Sanchez move to Bayern while we get Costa. wtf ?

That money and a 7 mln € wage net can get you Sanchez (or very close to).

I'm reading 40m, wouldn't be the worst deal. Not my ideal player to bring though.

I think he was quite good in his first season with Bayern. This season, literally haven't heard his name at all. That makes it a bit concerning versus the cost.

I know I'm the minority when I say I would rather Bernardeschi, but I'm just high on his talent right now, he impressed me in the last Italy match, he's younger, had a brilliant season and I could see him fitting well at Juve.

Douglas Costa could be good though, I'll reserve judgement and part of me thinks we won't actually sign him.

I don't think you would be in the minority. Fiorentina will just be dicks about it and try to make it impossible so Costa is easier. Bernardeschi hasn't accepted renewals yet and apparently wants Juve, but they will try to sell him anywhere else than here.

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:49 pm

ideal scenario was
2017: Sandro/Asamoah --- Alves/Licht
2018: Sandro/Spinazzola* --- Conti/Lirola

what i think will happen now
2017: Sandro/MDS --- Alves/Licht
2018: Sandro/Spinazzola* --- MDS/Lirola

Spinazzola from what i read on this forum is more of a left side joker than a proper LB. Allegri's plan might be playing him as a winger. In that case don't we have someone decent on loan at Chievo with the buy-back clause ? Matiello i think is the name ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Mattiello has been with us the whole season man. He got injured at Chievo and came back in the summer. Spend the season getting better and then sat on our bench when he wasn't with the primavera. He was in the squad for a good 10-15 games!

Regardless, Mattiello in his current state cannot be compared to Spinazzola. The first plays for our primavera, the second one starts as LB for the NT.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:15 pm

rincon wrote:Mattiello has been with us the whole season man. He got injured at Chievo and came back in the summer. Spend the season getting better and then sat on our bench when he wasn't with the primavera. He was in the squad for a good 10-15 games!

FOR REAL ?!?! rofl rofl

that's what you call "keeping a low profile", i mean i missed many games from January to March but it's the first time i don't notice a player lol  Laughing i guess we can scratch his name off the list then
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:04 am

- Donnarumma don't renew his contract
- Donnarumma available for a transfer
- Raiola is a tw@, would sell his own mother to Zenith for 50m
- Donnarumma is Buffon's heir
- Szcesnszy deal being delayed

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:38 pm

some points from Marotta's latest interviews

Donnarumma
"Yes, Juventus will try to get Gigio Donnarumma."

Costa
Contacted the player, negotiating with Bayer.

NZonzi
Just monitoring

Verratti
No

Alex Sandro
"We received a very high offer (60m) from Chelsea. We said no. But I reaffirm the same principle as always: the player is the master of his self, and if he would want to go like it was with Pogba..."

Spinazzola
"Right away to Juve? No, its right that he gets experience again, like Caldara."
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Also, apparently Higuain posted, and quickly deleted, a goodbye message to Alves.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:16 pm

if we lose Sandro out of all players :facepalm:

Actually he's the last player i would sell in this squad (safely assuming we'll never ever sell Buffon)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:46 pm

If we get $70M for Sandro he will be sold.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Out:

Neto
Sandro
Alves
Asamoah
Lemina
Cuadrado

In:

Donnarumma
Mendy
De Sciglio
N'Zonzi
Costa
Bernardeschi
Schick

I don't wanna lose both Alves and Sandro in one summer but the money we get for them should allow us to fill all our other positions. With a 4-2-3-1 its more important to have top wingers like Costa and Bernardeschi than top fullbacks. Mendy and De Sciglio should be adequate replacements and we severely increase our quality on the wings. Schick is a wild card. He could be great right away off the bench or he could go back to Samp for another year.

It will be another big change this summer. 6-7 new players most likely including Bentancur. It's just life in Serie A. Remember, we made many changes from the 2015 team to the 2017 team and both teams made it to the CL final. I believe we can do it again with many changes. As long as we are buying quality players then we should be fine. The days of aquiring Felipe Melo and Amauri are over.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Looks like we are going to have a nothing spectacular mercato again this year (unlike last summer only)

Letting Alves go is a shame, he was by far the best player of the end season and he was going to be useful for us next year again.It's a shame to lose him just for not extending his contract for another year and maybe increasing his wages a bit as well.After all we payed wages for players who didn't even play for us such as Iaquinta,Martinez and De Ceglie.
The situation of RWB will be even worse if we choose to keep Lichtstainer.We need a better option there not to mention Cuadrado is strangely on the market.

I have the feeling we will sell one or two of Bonucci, Sandro or Cuadrado (Dybala will be sold next year if he has a good season with Juve and NT , Pogba style)

So, let's not get fooled about a big spending mercato like last year, no Pogba money for us to throw.

But what worries me is the fact that we still can't refuse offers for our top players that guarantee us +5 years of top performances. I'd be ok if we sold Mandzukic let's say (32) etc but we can't sell players such as Sandro or Dybala , they will still have a good resale value 3-4 years from now.

And finally apart from Schick, the all other mentioned names are not what I expected. Letting go Tolisso and going for same priced N'Zonzi is not a smart idea. Waiting for Bayern to complete Sanchez while waiting a discount on Costa...Bernardeschi... I really got the feeling we are going to have a mediocre mercato.Hope I'm proven wrong.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Allegri has stated he will carry forward with the 4-2-3-1. That's the formation we will be using. You don't need wing backs in a 4-2-3-1. You need proper wingers. The biggest problem last year was we were playing the 4-2-3-1 with several players out of position, i.e Mandzukic as a left winger, Khedira as a DM and Alves as a true fullback. Mandzukic is a striker, Khedira is a box to box CM and Alves is more of a wing back.

Tolisso wasn't signed because he doesn't fit into a 4-2-3-1.  Neither does Verratti. We need someone like N'Zonzi or Fabinho to play that DM role beside Pjanic. N'Zonzi isn't the sexy pick but he fits the profile of the DM that we are missing.

Also, in a 4-2-3-1 it's very important to have proper speedy wingers. Cuadrado fell out of favour last year. So I can see why he would be sold.  Costa and Bernardeschi are upgrades and should allow Dybala to have an easier time in the hole.

Losing both Sandro and Alves will be huge.  But in a 4-2-3-1 if we can replace them with De Sciglio and Mendy plus add a proper DM in N'Zonzi and two speedy wingers in Costa and Bernardeschi then I feel we will have upgraded as a whole on the 4-2-3-1.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:08 pm

Maybe one day we'll try and build on our XI and not reshuffle the deck Laughing

I hope we get Mendy because he's the only viable alternative in my eyes that's actually available.

Now we're losing Alves too so that's 5M for our starting RB, and any worthwhile replacement will cost 6x that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 pm

I don't see how we will upgrade our starting 11 with those names you mentioned above.And by upgrading we must talk about a upgraded team to do better in ChL (reach CL final again next year and win it / or lose it again lol) because we don't really need much to be serious contenders for the italian double again.

De Sciglio as our starting RB? I do think he can do good but we can't really bet a lot on him to shine right away after his bad times at Milan and recent injury.
I don't really think D.Costa or Bernardeschi are an upgrade on Cuadrado.JGC may be limited (not like other names aren't) on his end product but he has that juventino grinta.

And I do get the idea we need a powerful defensive mid but N'Zonzi is just disappointing.Apart from excellent aerial skills and natural strength he doesn't offer anything else.I do like that he keeps it simple with passing and going forward but still he's quite limited technically imo.

And lastly Mendy on the left will still be a gamble even though he is talented but he is not surely an upgrade to Sandro who is atm best LB in world after Marcelo (in top form lately)

So that is not an upgraded version of what we have, of course we need a tricky winger for the left but we don't have to fix smth that ain't broken with Cuardado's case.

An ideal (quite realistic) mercato would have brought us a top AMC to send Dybala as RWF an solid left winger (Costa/Keita or Berna) and then someone like N'Zonzi would have been more effective given that we would have enough technique in midfield and attack and also pace for counterattacks.
Cuadrado staying as a jolly , playing as offensive RWB when needed, replacing Dybala and left winger when needed.Costa playing as a more natural winger on the left (?) and Dybala a but further up closer to Higuain.Nothing more than that considering we already have Schick.

...................Higuain
...................................Dybala
........Costa.......AMC........
.................Pjanic....N'Zonzi...
Sandro...Chiellini...Bonucci...Cuadrado(?)
........................Buffon

IN: Costa (35) N'Zonzi (35) AMC (~50) Schick* (30)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:32 pm

And idk why Cuads can't stay as a RB option...look at Marcelo , J.Alba etc. do they offer more defensively? He used to be a RB at Udinese right?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:12 am

Why is everyone freaking out now? who have we lost or what offer haven't we refused?

Marotta straight up said that he refused Chelsea for Sandro.

We haven't been particu;arly active in the market. Nothing suggests that we won't be simply building on this team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 am

Dani Alves has Man City deal

Reports continue to multiply that Dani Alves has given the all-clear for a transfer to Manchester City, so Juventus are negotiating a €5.7m fee.

The right-back only joined Juve a year ago as a free agent when his contract with Barcelona expired.

He helped them reach the Champions League Final, win the Scudetto and Coppa Italia with six goals and seven assists in 33 competitive games.

However, the situation soured after the season ended, with Dani Alves publicly urging Paulo Dybala to leave Juventus if he wanted to reach his full potential.

Multiple sources including Mundo Deportivo, the Corriere dello Sport and The Sun all say that Dani Alves has agreed personal terms with Manchester City so he can reunite with former Barcelona Coach Pep Guardiola.

The two clubs are now talking about a fee and Juventus would make a profit regardless, having picked him up as a free agent 12 months ago.

It’s believed the 34-year-old wanted a longer contract, but the Bianconeri weren’t prepared to give that for a 34-year-old.

He has also been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United, but City appear to be the only genuine contenders.

Meanwhile, Dani Alves did clear up a misunderstanding with the Gonzalo Higuain video that appeared to be a farewell message, which appeared and then disappeared on Pipita's social media accounts.

The Brazilian clarified it was a video message sent to a TV programme that he was on.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:22 am

Juventus star ready to hand in transfer request amid £52m Chelsea move rumours - report

The defender is reportedly ready to make the move

Juventus defender Alex Sandro is reportedly ready to hand in a transfer request to force a move away from the club - with Chelsea said to be very interested.

The 26-year-old has been linked with a Premier League move for some time, but many have the Blues as the rumoured front-runners for the Brazilian's signature.

Sandro played 42 matches for Juventus in all competitions last season, scoring three goals and helping his side to the Champions League final in Cardiff.

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/juventus-star-ready-hand-transfer-13198838
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:24 am

CR7 to Man Utd, Donnarumma Juve?

Tuttosport claim that Manchester United will offer €210m plus David De Gea for Cristiano Ronaldo and Alvaro Morata, sending Gianluigi Donnarumma towards Juventus.

The transfer market is in full swing and two of the biggest stories are around players who announced their intention to leave.

Donnarumma confirmed via his agent that he will not renew the Milan contract which expires in June 2018.

Cristiano Ronaldo is reported to have told Real Madrid teammates he wants to leave following an investigation into his finances.

According to Tuttosport, the two sagas will intersect to shatter transfer records.

The Italian newspaper claims Manchester United are preparing a massive double swoop for both Cristiano Ronaldo – who would return to his former club – and Morata.

In exchange, Jose Mourinho’s side would offer €210m cash (£183m) plus goalkeeper De Gea, who was already close to Madrid last season.

This naturally would prevent Donnarumma from going to Real Madrid, opening up the door for Juventus after director general Beppe Marotta admitted it was their “duty to try” for the 18-year-old goalkeeper.

He’d be the ideal heir to Gianluigi Buffon, both at Juve and for the Italy squad, but selling to their bitter rivals would further infuriate Milan fans.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:39 am

juvealbanian wrote:And idk why Cuads can't stay as a RB option...look at Marcelo , J.Alba etc. do they offer more defensively? He used to be a RB at Udinese right?

He was a RWB at Fiorentina.

The thing with Cuadrado is, when you ask him to defend in an Allegri team, you basically waste him, in my opinion.

I'm not overly concerned about the market, I think we're assessing it as it is. And right now, it's shit and stagnant for all of the big sides. Milan is the only team heavily spending and they haven't signed any player that would've been a good piece for us to acquire in their place.

All I know is I'm super excited, and I'm sure Rincon can join me in saying this, to watch the U21 Italy team compete in the Euro tomorrow.

Take a look at this squad:
Goalkeepers: 17 Alessio Cragno (Benevento), 1 Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan), 19 Simone Scuffet (Udinese)

Defenders: 3 Antonio Barreca (Torino), 14 Davide Biraschi (Genoa), 2 Davide Calabria (Milan), 13 Mattia Caldara (Atalanta), 12 Andrea Conti (Atalanta), 22 Alex Ferrari (Verona), 23 Nicola Murru (Cagliari), 4 Daniele Rugani (Juventus)

Midfielders: 15 Marco Benassi (Torino), 5 Danilo Cataldi (Genoa), 18 Roberto Gagliardini (Inter), 8 Alberto Grassi (Atalanta), 21 Manuel Locatelli (Milan), 6 Lorenzo Pellegrini (Sassuolo)

Forwards: 7 Domenico Berardi (Sassuolo), 10 Federico Bernardeschi (Fiorentina), 9 Alberto Cerri (Pescara), 20 Federico Chiesa (Fiorentina), 16 Luca Garritano (Cesena), 11 Andrea Petagna (Atalanta)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:47 am

Whoa whoa, hold on a little.

Alves is not a Juve player anymore, yesterday he talkshit on Juve in the medias. Unnacceptable behavior, trust me this imbecile is as good as gone. Alves out, YES.
But was is the reason you guys want to sell Cuadrado ? Don't you want pacey wingers with good technique and some defensive awareness ? JC7 is good enough and we just paid 17m to make sure Chelsea don't buy him back. Cuadrado out, NO CHANCE.

We rejected an offer for Sandro, of course teams in England make tremendous offers since their new tv deal gave them golden balls.

But if we accept, what do we look like as a CL finalist ? And more importantly, whom do you replace him with, De Sciglio ? *bleep* off. We need someone better or same quality, now give me 3 names that fit this description, i dare you.
Selling Sandro is like shooting yourself in the foot with a shotgun.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:19 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Juventus star ready to hand in transfer request amid £52m Chelsea move rumours - report

The defender is reportedly ready to make the move

Juventus defender Alex Sandro is reportedly ready to hand in a transfer request to force a move away from the club - with Chelsea said to be very interested.

The 26-year-old has been linked with a Premier League move for some time, but many have the Blues as the rumoured front-runners for the Brazilian's signature.

Sandro played 42 matches for Juventus in all competitions last season, scoring three goals and helping his side to the Champions League final in Cardiff.

http://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/transfer-news/juventus-star-ready-hand-transfer-13198838

If we can't hold on to our full backs of all positions, we're not ready to mingle amongst the big boys long term

The tragedy is that Italian players would be so easy to keep as long as we want them, but unless the upcoming generation is shit hot, we'll be stuck as the biggest stepping stone club in World Football.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:01 pm

In situations like this you understand that we are far from the top rich clubs (Real,Barca and a few english teams). But what worries me is that we are taking the Atletico approach instead of a Bayern approach.We sell every summer our best players Vidal,Pogba...now Sandro,Cuadrado or Bonucci will likely leave and we are just waiting for Dybala to reach his peak value in a year or two.Same as Atletico Madrid.And both clubs do great replacing lost players but both have lost 2 CHL finals in last years.We would never be able to add missing pieces to our starting 11 instead we use the money from a sold player in 2 or 3 players (Pogba=Higuain+Pjanic).We are so close to reaching the dream and the management doesn't throws the money.A CHL win would boost our international image and marketing immediately.That's the only way to compete with spanish and english marketing giants.

If we can't do that then why not take the Bayern approach? They have solid finances and invest wisely when they need to.But I'm sure no top team even bothers to negotiate with their stars as the answer is NO!
Enough with that "player wanted to leave" stuff. If you give a good wage and the team spirit is always high then who the hell would leave a team that pays well,and guarantees winning trophies + CHL football every season.We must increase our international image and marketing but you can't do that selling your image players every summer and end up making performances such as our last 2 CHL finals...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:30 pm

i don't understand a lot of this negativity. People jumping to conclusions saying that everyone will leave ffs. How exactly is "Bonucci likely to leave"? Same for Cuadrado, if he leaves you can be sure that its not because he asked to, but because we are looking to improve on him.

Growth is gradual and the management has been doing an incredible job. Every time since Agnelli and co. arrived things have improved for the better.

I'm not for selling Sandro, but if a stupid fee comes (like the 70m being thrown around) then let him choose. At that point we get fairly absurd money for him, the most out of any fullback ever.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with selling our players for record fees if they want to leave (like Pogba or potentially Sandro) and coming out of it a better team. That's what matters in the end, the team.

We were in the gutter 7 years ago, and now we are talking about TONS of trophies and 2 CL finals in 3 seasons. Clearly the strategy is working.

Kroos left Bayern. Thiago left Barca. Cristiano left United, and now he is talking about leaving Madrid too. Di Maria left Madrid. So on. These things happen, and the trick to staying successful is to improve from it and get to a stage where you minimize these instances. We are doing that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:24 pm

CHELSEA REACH £60M AGREEMENT WITH DEFENDER

RYAN DARBY @RyanDarby_ Like
9 hours ago 45,436 reads 2 min read 1 comment

Chelsea have reached a £60 million agreement for Juventus defender Alex Sandro, according to reports in Italy.

Repubblica, as cited on Vecchia Signora, claim the two clubs have reached an agreement after the Premier League champions had previous bids rejected for the player.

The Italian champions have already identified who they would replace the Brazilian with, as they target AS Monaco’s Benjamin Mendy.

Sandro joined Juventus in 2015 from Porto and has been a mainstay in their squad ever since.

Antonio Conte will be desperate to make some marquee signings this summer to avoid the club making the same mistakes as they did under Jose Mourinho.

Reports have suggested the lack of transfer activity has caused some friction at board level at Stamford Bridge.

Chelsea remain hopeful that their Italian head coach will sign a new deal at the club but transfers both in and out are likely to influence that.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:27 pm

I told you we would sell Sandro if the offer was $70M. $68M is close enough. I'm sure with the money we will get Mendy + Donnarumma...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next