MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Juventude wrote:I think Juve has genuine concerns regarding his health. If there is a cardiac issue, they are right to back out of the transfer. That's why medicals are performed. I don't think Juve is making up an excuse.

Yes, true. I don't think that Juve want to risk 30m on a player they doubt his health condition and Ferrero doesn't want to negotiate makes it much worse.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:01 pm

With the arrival of Costa and most likely Bernardeschi there is no room for Schick. I would have assumed he simply would have been loaned back to Samp for a year. In this case he is basically gone. That's too bad.  But I guess they felt it wasn't worth the risk. And they are spending that money on Bernardeschi. Maybe Bernardeschi doesn't actually come if the Schick deal goes through.  Buying both plus getting a DM would have pushed us over $100M in net spend. Which I don't think Juve would ever do. Plus now we are after Manolas which tells me we are looking for a direct replacement for Bonucci and still want to carry 5 CB's.

So in reality our money is already allocated to other needs and Schick at this point was just a luxury signing.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:06 pm

Costa + Bernardeschi + De Sciglio + Szczesny + Manolas + Matic + Cancelo + Bentancur would be an A+ Mercato even with the loss of Bonucci.

People thought selling Pogba would weaken us substantially but we ended up going back to the CL final anyways. So we can certainly get back there again without Bonucci.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:25 am

With the Schick deal falling through, I do believe now that we will sign Bernardeschi (fingers crossed brother rincon, fellow non-believer).

Our depth chart for the attack could be:

Higuain
(Mandzukic)
Douglas Costa-Dybala-Bernardeschi
(Pjaca) (Cuadrado)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:32 am

I am AGAINST the arrival of Manolas, and i don't think it's gonna happen anyway. For the sole reason that it would make zero sense. Not even better than Benatia and blocks a move for Matic/Can't.

We'll do fine without him, despite the fact that Rugani is young and will be somewhat mistake prone for the next 1-2 years. Bonucci has a very rare set of skills that allow him to be a CB who behaves as a regista when needed.

He was the masterpiece of our tactic since 2015, yet, was that necessary ? You see Real Madrid winning 3 CL with Ramos... and at some point you realize: a strong defence like BBC will win you the league as it's a long journey of 38 games, maybe you will win 15 games by a one goal margin. But when it comes to Champions League, being clutch in attack & quality in the midfield is what gives you success most of the times.
So that's why i am ambivalent right now. On the very short term Bonucci will be a huge loss, give Allegri a couple of weeks to figure out a new defensive approach. After that i'll consider the team as improved or not.

In that regard,
Bonucci's sale + Bernardeschi, Douglas, Matic, De Sciglio, Sczezsny coming in = B+ mercato.

A+ would have been Bonucci staying + Bernardeschi, Tolisso, Conti, Donnarumma.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:29 am

It would be stupid to spend almost all the money we got from Bonucci for his replacement when we will bring Caldara next season.We may continue to play a back 3 when needed and the injuries of our current defenders last season have made our management think about a Bonucci replacement.
I think the big part of that money must go to bring us a quality CM so we can fix our midfield problems.

We might need an extra defender but we should spend no more than 10-15mln for a guy who will be on bench most of the time if no serious injuries happen.

So Bernardeschi , a new CM and a reserve CB and we will close the mercato probably.
Too bad Schick deal didn't finalise and there are still question marks about the RB position.Alves was a dick but his form lately was insane and idk if De Sciglio will gel quickly with the team, i do support his transfer and he'll do good in long term imo but what if he doesn't? Are we going to play Licht there again? Will we convert Cuadrado to a RB? Will we go for Cancelo or another promising RB (highly unlikely if we will bring Lirola next year).
So far is not a great mercato as we lost Bonny and Schick but let's see...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:45 pm

I'd sell two of (Sturaro,Rincon,Lemina) for around 30 mln € both and go for Renato Sanches (Bayern willing to sell) and William Carvalho/Matic (both ~70 mln€+ some bonuses) and finalise the Bernardeschi deal (~40mln€) maybe adding a CB 5th option on the cheap.

GK: Buffon-Szczesny-Pinsoglio

WB : Alex Sandro - De Sciglio - Asamoah - Lichtsteiner - Cuadrado*

CB : Chiellini,Benatia,Rugani,Barzagli, 5th CB

MID : Pjanic - W.Carvalho/Matic - Marchisio - Khedira - R.Sanches - Bentacur

Wingers/AMF : D.Costa - Cuadrado* - Bernardeschi - Dybala - Pjaca - Mandzukic*

Strikers : Higuain - Mandzukic* - Kean
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

De Sciglio is home Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Journal - Kean will the vice Higuain

According to Journal, the Juventus market will be affected by the waiver of Patrik Schick. The Bianconeri have already informed Moise Kean will remain with the first team until January, if then there will be several market ideas will be seen, but at the time the boy should remain in the large group. It is not even excluded the confirmation of Juan Cuadrado, confirming that was far from obvious.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:36 pm

I thought Kean was about to leave, Juve owes 2 farm tractors to his father and still haven't paid hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 pm

Warrior wrote:I thought Kean was about to leave, Juve owes 2 farm tractors to his father and still haven't paid hmm

http://www.90min.com/posts/5266066-juventus-to-hand-first-professional-contract-to-prodigy-moise-kean-as-matuidi-considered-in-turin

I believe we signed Kean to an extension. Saw another post about it about a week ago

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:53 pm

Hopefully this settles the problem, even if i have doubts on the medium term. Think about it for a second, how absurd would it be, to lose our Primavera jewel over some agriculture material Laughing

Where it becomes interesting is, Kean's official agent is the papa Biorou Kean, that's why you see bizarre clause in the son's contract. There are conditions for him to remain at Juve.
However there is a "big" problem: the Kean clan rumored to have links with Mino Raiola. I think this is a source of concern, it was denied in the medias because right now the dude sincerely needs his damn tractors, and it would be unreasonable to ask for a raise. Once the kid starts to show glimpses of greatness, watch out for Raiola entering the scene. Got a feeling we'll have trouble keeping MOISE KEAN #34 over the years if he reaches a certain level.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:56 pm

I see my post as a preview of next year's mercato saga.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:21 pm

Juventus, from Bernardeschi to Milinkovic-Savic: the latest

Federico Bernardeschi is getting closer to Juventus. Today was the day to close the deal, but it was not because the two clubs could not reach a definite accord. The contacts between the two clubs will continue through Cllr. Bozzo, who is working on bringing Juventus and Fiorentina closer to together. Confirmed minutes ago: the two parties seem very close. There is a growing confidence that this deal can be positively concluded.

Juventus are also focusing on their midfield and today they had a crazy about Milinkovic-Savic. The Bianconeri are willing to invest 35 million euros plus 5 million euros in bonus. After the Keita situation and Biglia's farewell, it seems difficult to fathom that Lazio would enter negotiations for their prized midfielder.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-from-bernardeschi-to-milinkovic-savic-the-latest
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:20 am

Front page of #TS reports that #Juve have made a contact for #CFC's #Matić. There was a summit between #Paratici & the midfielder's agent.

#Bernardeschi to leave. Decisive hours for an agreement to be struck between #Juve & #Fiorentina [ CdS]

#Bernardeschi is pressing to join #Juve & accelerating the transfer to Juve from #Fiorentina [CdS]

Sergej Milinković-Savić (22) also wanted; Lazio are refusing to sell.

Juventus has reached an agreement with Fiorentina for Bernardeschi at €40m + €5m bonus. (Sportitalia)

The two clubs will meet tomorrow to define the final details. (Sportitalia)

Juve has offered €35m + €5m bonus to sign Milinkovic-Savic today but Lazio are not willing to sell him after the departure of Biglia. (Sky)

Juventus offered €35m + €5m for Milinkovic Savic but relations with Lotito are not good [Sky]
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:54 am

Juventus fans after Marotta signs Milinkovic-Savic...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 28 Fap-gi10
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:16 am

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
SERGEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
MILIKOVICCCCCCCCC
SAVICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

WHAT A PLAYER !!!!!!!!!!

If we sign him i might masturbate smoking
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:18 am

Sergej,Milinkovic&Savic that's 3 players for the price of 1.
I've been impressed since his first season with Lazio,he is a complete player and will only improve if he joined us.

However I doubt Lotito will sell him,after our contacts with Keita and after they sold Biglia to Milan they can't let him go, at least no to us and not for 35 mln €.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:55 pm

“Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with AC Milan S.p.A. for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Mattia De Sciglio has been finalised for a consideration of €12m payable in three financial years". There's also a 0.5m € bonus.

That's a great deal. MDS will be at least a solid backup if not a guaranteed starter.He had some good performances and will surely gain back confidence and form plus it will cost us only 12 mln.

On the other news Keita Balde is still waiting for Juve.
Maybe after we gave up on Schick we'll go after him? Or are we going to keep him on standby just in case the deal for Bernardeschi colapses?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 pm

I am confident about Bernardeschi. Come on Fio, it's time to be useful for once What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Our main problems was Bonuci and Alves departure

when you play with two cbs instead of three cbs still there has to be a third guy who can support the cbs inside the box when needed for more strength

That third guy can be a DM like Felipe Melo, it can also be a SB like Thuram, SBS which kare mostly identified as a "defensive minded sb"

With De Sciglio arrival i believe the player brings the strength we was looking for and there is no need for a CDM unless we want to bring someone just in case, like a backup, a plan B

A player with more pace and stamina, VIDAL like, and that would make life a lot easier to Pjanic and Dybala in the midfield unless you expect them to chase the ball around

We already have Sturaro who can do that kind of role and Rincon,

With Bernardeschi transfer the wounds of Alves and Bonuci departure will be gone, we will be ready for the next season unless we want an upgrade our players

With 4231 formation our cm players will be really good supported from the wings

I think our next season will be a really good one rather we bring a cm or not thats just a luxury upgrade or backup,

A talented player in the market is always good to take

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:12 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:
A player with more pace and stamina, VIDAL like, and that would make life a lot easier to Pjanic and Dybala in the midfield unless you expect them to chase the ball around

Sturaro is reliable in that role once every two months, when all the stars all aligned. He showed it countless times last season: his game is all about grinta and nothing else.

That's enough now, i don't think the club counts on him. Expect a proper DM/B2B to join soon, this is where Schick money will be spent.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Sure, i dont mind upgrades, infact i love them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Our main problems was Bonuci and Alves departure

when you play with two cbs instead of three cbs still there has to be a third guy who can support the cbs inside the box when needed for more strength

That third guy can be a DM like Felipe Melo, it can also be a SB like Thuram, SBS which kare mostly identified as a "defensive minded sb"

With De Sciglio arrival i believe the player brings the strength we was looking for and there is no need for a CDM unless we want to bring someone just in case, like a backup, a plan B

With Bernardeschi transfer the wounds of Alves and Bonuci departure will be gone, we will be ready for the next season unless we want an upgrade our players

With 4231 formation our cm players will be really good supported from the wings

I think our next season will be a really good one rather we bring a cm or not thats just a luxury upgrade or backup,

A talented player in the market is always good to take

We still need a CB or CDM that can the play from the central defense. De Sciglio will be manning the right side. I disagree with your points. I really don' t like the idea of having both Barzagli and Chiellini playing in a four man backline. That spells trouble in terms of passing and starting play from the back.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Not much of a concern imo. We might buy a 5th cb at low cost, just to cover possible injuries. My "first choice" is Davide Astori, not a world class defender but very spectacular and great long passing skills. Cheap, reliable Serie A veteran.

For the CB position i don't expect much more than that to be honest.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Bernardeschi not in the squad for training

Cross your fingers lads, today is a decisive day@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next