MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Now even if we were going to sign Donnarumma, why would it be this summer when Buffon is under contract until 2018 and will be the starting keeper next season.

Not only is it a cost we do not need to take on by signing Donnarumma, it is a great way to hinder the development of a promising player who has already started 50+ games in Serie A.

It is kind of a ridiculous thought.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:40 pm

I don't see the need to sell Dybala to go for Sanchez. We don't need many players. We actually have to sell first. Might as well go for 2 quality players and sell the surplus ones.

This season was something like a 30m investment, give or take.

Next season we could spend.

In:
Alexis ~50m
Tolisso ~40m (don't know what he costs?)
Bentancur ~12m (I remember something like that)

Out:
Coman 20m
Lemina ~15m
Sturaro ~10m

So its like a 50-60m spenditure. Juve can definitely do that, we routinely spend more. If Kolasinac is brought for free then sell Asamoah and make a bit more. If Alves feels like going to china then sell him and use that money a RB.

Sanchez/Pjaca - Higuain/Mandz - Dybala/Cuadrado

Tolisso/Bentancur - Marchisio/Rincon - Pjanic/Khedira

Sandro/Asamoah - Chiellini/Rugani - Bonucci/Barzagli - Licht/Alves

Buffon/Neto

^sexyness

I love Sanchez. Have wanted him here for a loooooooong time.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:22 pm

I'd like a smooth transition for Buffon's departure. Otherwise it is too much of a big drop.

I don't want us to spend 5 years looking for the right replacement. Remember Arsenal after Lehmann and before Cech ? They tried to cover things up with average keepers like Szczesny, Fabianski, Almunia... therefore often losing points because of that. Hopefully we won't have to deal with a similar situation.

If we don't buy Donnarumma right now it will be hard for us to get him in the future. Couldn't care less if he plays only 10-15 games in 2017-2018, the most important is what he would learn from Buffon in the meantime.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:52 pm

All this talk of Donnarumma like he's dead set to join.

Is that actually the case? If not, Juve should go for Alban Lafont. He'll be much easier to aquire, is around the same age and is a beast.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:00 am

Warrior wrote:I'd like a smooth transition for Buffon's departure. Otherwise it is too much of a big drop.

I don't want us to spend 5 years looking for the right replacement. Remember Arsenal after Lehmann and before Cech ? They tried to cover things up with average keepers like Szczesny, Fabianski, Almunia... therefore often losing points because of that. Hopefully we won't have to deal with a similar situation.

If we don't buy Donnarumma right now it will be hard for us to get him in the future. Couldn't care less if he plays only 10-15 games in 2017-2018, the most important is what he would learn from Buffon in the meantime.

Put yourself in Donnarummas shoes. Would you rather be on the bench for a big club getting minutes here and there or an absolute started in your boyhood club that is still one of the biggest clubs in history. I will be very surprised if he joins Juventus when Buffon is there tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:43 am

Kick wrote:All this talk of Donnarumma like he's dead set to join.

Is that actually the case? If not, Juve should go for Alban Lafont. He'll be much easier to aquire, is around the same age and is a beast.

No, it's me who said that this morning, i was writing my opinion.

More likely than not we will look in our own backyard (Serie A) to find Buffon's heir.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:07 am

Kick wrote:All this talk of Donnarumma like he's dead set to join.

He is by no means dead set to join Juventus, he is not even dead set to leave Milan.

It's not an issue that is concerning as we have Buffon for another season and Buffon is a generational player, talent, person and symbol of the club and country. I really can't see us signing a top keeper this summer unless something changes, planning ahead is always good and we've been great at it for the most part but the keeper position is a bit different because you will rely on one keeper for so many games per season and the other different part is were talking about Buffon...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:43 am

Would love for Sanchez to join but I just don't see it happening.
€7M+ net wages, atleast €50- €60M transfer fee. That's a huge outlay without selling anybody.
If we could get to sell our surplus for good money, only then I would think there's a slight chance otherwise I don't have any hopes about this happening.

Not to mention the competition is going to be huge for him. The likes of PSG and Bayern could easily outbid us if they wanted to and we all know we don't do bidding wars.

Pipe dream at this point imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:49 am

Don't think PSG will be in it since they have Draxler, Di Maria, Lucas and Ben Arfa already. Bayern and Chelsea will probably be in for him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:50 am

Warrior wrote:I'd like a smooth transition for Buffon's departure. Otherwise it is too much of a big drop.

Donnarumma is a big talent but the only reason he's even in the discussion here is because he's Italian and ideally we would all love to see Buffon succeeded by a top Italian talent.

Otherwise he's not the be all end all. His ball control is atrocious , his judgemental capabilities is not the greatest yet, basically he's still got a still lot more fine tuning to do before talking about replacing a legend. He's at the right club at the moment and should continue to improve there.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 am

I know it may not happen. Its just what I would like.

Since their break through in Serie A I always saw Alexis and Cavani as the perfect Juve players. The right combination of crazy hard work and talent, like Vidal too. Now Higuain is awesome so I wouldn't want Cavani, but the left is still open.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 am

rincon wrote:Don't think PSG will be in it since they have Draxler, Di Maria, Lucas and Ben Arfa already. Bayern and Chelsea will probably be in for him.

We were talking the same things when we were actively pursuing rvp before United swooped in for Van Persie despite having a ton of attacking talent. And he won them a league title singlehandedly
If an elite player is available on the market, any top club would give it a go. Besides Sanchez is better than all options you mentioned. They will just kick all other options to the bench/or sell any of them just so they could fit a big player like Sanchez in. Money is no hindrance for them.

Last edited by S on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:55 am

S wrote:

Donnarumma is a big talent but the only reason he's even in the discussion here is because he's Italian and ideally we would all love to see Buffon succeeded by a top Italian talent.

Otherwise he's not the be all end all. His ball control is atrocious , his judgemental capabilities is not the greatest yet, basically he's still got a still lot more fine tuning to do before talking about replacing a legend. He's at the right club at the moment and should continue to improve there.

Its not just about his nationality, although obviously that's huge as well. He is 17 and already an excellent keeper. Milan would be a lot of points down the table without him, specially last season when the team was even worse. Very few GKs have been this good while being this young. Only Buffon and Casillas come to mind, thats quite the blueprint to follow.

I think it was Hart that said that Donnarumma's age was just a piece of trivia, that he wasn't "great for being 17", he was just great. There is no better GK talent out there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:52 pm

Donnarumma is the next great Italian goalie. He is a legend in the making. A 17 year old making mistakes is normal, not sure what some of you are expecting from a teenager. Buffon just started his career at 17 with Parma, so he never played for a big club until he was in his 20's. Donnarumma is already starting for a legendary club like Milan and will surely be Buffon's deputy in the next World Cup. As for his future, I hope it is with Juve, Raiola owes us big time. But I'm sure Milan will fight to keep him. It is the player's will at the end of the day that will decide. If Milan are not competing in Europe in the next two years then it is possible Donnarumma could be sold and Juve could make the pitch once Buffon has retired.

As for Sanchez, he is a stud, world class. He would instantly make Juve the best team in Europe. We could easily afford him and Tolisso without a major sale. Remember we have money coming in from Zaza and Coman, and probably Alves, Asamoah and Lemina as well. Those sales could bring in over $70 million in the summer, more than enough to cover the purchase of Sanchez and we always spend at least $50 million in the summer, which would cover the cost of Tolisso and Bentancur. A right back would also be needed so if Benatia is purchased then sold at a profit then that would cover the cost of the right back.

The only question mark would be whether Dybala gets sold or not. If he does then surely we will bring in Berardi plus another top midfielder with the money. Maybe it is Verratti, who knows. The money will be there for Verratti if Dybala is sold.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:48 am

Beppe on Verratti:

"He's a great player who we like, even if I think it's utopian to think of him, because PSG are focusing on him and we don't have an opportunity."

It's been unrealistic from the get go.

Tbf, going by our current formation, we only need like 2-3 players for the next window.

Tolisso, Sanchez, Kolasinac(free) and maybe Orsolini can be used as a backup option(who we've already purchased)

But doing this would be incredibly difficult. Not only we need to compete with plenty of clubs who'd be vying for Alexis' signature but also our selling game has to be great. Not to mention Alexis will be a big earner if he comes here, so it's not just about the transfer fee. We need to clear out some of the high earners from our wage bill just so we could make room for Alexis.

It's a dream signing for me and one that imho is unlikely to happen if we don't sell anybody significant.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Verratti won't join until Marchisio retires or declines. A midfielder like MV is not the priority anyways. As i said before, PSG president Nasser al Khelaifi won't do business with us because still angry over the Coman transfer. So yeah that deal is off for a while.

What do you guys think of Milinkovic-Savic of Lazio ?? I think he is an interesting target.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:57 am

Longhi: “Bernardeschi has agreement with Juve but Inter are in more advanced talks with Fiorentina”

Premium Sport journalist Bruno Longhi spoke on Federico Bernardeschi: “As I understand, Bernardeschi already has an agreement with Juventus . In any case, nothing is decided since Inter is well advanced in talks with La Viola.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:42 am

Berardi would come cheaper at 25m. Who would you prefer? At the moment we have cuadrado and possibly Pjaca fighting for that RM spot. I think we should get Sanchez and that's it. Then get a midfielder and sell Lemina. LB Kolasinac for free Licht is fine for another year, and we are all set until the summer of 2018, where another revolution will happen.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:51 am

I would prefer Bernardeschi over Berardi with how things are looking in our squad. The RM spot is well covered and if we go 4-3-3 then Dybala will play on the right so that side is pretty stacked.

Berna would be amazing here. Can play LM/LW just as well if we want to keep the 4-4-2 or go front 3. Can sub for Dybala centrally as well. No better player for us in terms of fit imo. Convincing Fiore might be impossible though Sad

If we get Berardi then we'll probably keep the 4-4-2 or we'll get rid of one of our RW (probably move Pjaca to the left). Something like:

Mandz/Pjaca - Higuain/Mandz - Dybala/Berardi - Berardi/Cuadrado

or

New LW/Pjaca - Higuain/Mandz - Dybala/Berardi
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:56 am

salmano9 wrote:Then get a midfielder and sell Lemina. LB Kolasinac for free Licht is fine for another year, and we are all set until the summer of 2018, where another revolution will happen.

Agreed with all that.

I would love Sanchez to finally play here cause I've been a big fan for years. That said, I'm not sure he is what we need. Sanchez is a full time CF for Arsenal. Even if we play him LW he will go centrally looking for the goal, a full on inside forward. So if he comes, imo we'll have to switch back to a midfield 3 to keep things balanced. So we'll either end up playing Dybala on the right, or just behind him and Higuain on a free role.

In that case, I really think we would need to get another CM that can ball to be able to have 3 quality CMs playing through a whole season (Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira, New CM). Plus the backups (Rincon, Sturaro).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:04 am

Just get tolisso please. I don't care about the rest
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:51 pm

Just Tolisso is not enough.

Tolisso + Sanchez is a must. We must take advantage of Sanchez situation and bring him to Turin.An attacking trio of Sanchez-Higuain-Dybala has nothing less than MSN or BBC.I would fap for weeks if we manage to make a SHD attack. Super High Definition Razz
Sanchez would cost around 50 mln €. Considering we may have competition from PSG or Bayern we can still try to bring Di Maria or D.Costa but Sanchez must be priority for attack.

With Tolisso we secure a Vidal type of player, ok maybe not that level but he's still very young and has potential.30mln € + Lemina sounds good for both sides.I'd sign that.

Next we need to buy Benatia, you can't find a defender of his quality for that price.
We need to settle things with that RB position.
It's probably De Sciglio our target.

And finaly we should sell Mandzukic and a few useless players such as Sturaro/Lemina/Khedira to make space for talents.

I'd replace Mandzukic for Muriel or Schick from Sampdoria and use the rest of money to bring Dahoud/Tielemans or such type of player with Bentacur or Mandragora also there to add depth.

Ok I may have gone FM mode here but if we bring Sanchez + Tolisso our team just needs small changes here and there to be one of the most terrific teams in Europe.I doubt we'll spend this much though,maybe we tend to dream much considering last season we had Pogba money to waste.

________Sanchez - Higuain - Dybala

_______Marchisio - Pjanic - Tolisso

__A.Sandro - Chiellini - Bonucci - De Sciglio

___________________Buffon
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Bernardeschi > Berardi but both are valuable players
Berardi don't want Juve anyway, i think he will go to Inter.

If we keep Dybala then only Tolisso + Bernardeschi would be all right. Better secure his transfer right now before he joins a foreign club, surely teams like Chelsea and Bayern will be after him in the near future.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:22 am

Tacconi: Donnarumma Is Already A Juventus Player...

Amid rumours that AC Milan could lose Gianluigi Donnarmma, former Juventus goalkeeper Stefano Tacconi has declared that the talented youngster has already agreed to join the Bianconeri.

The 18-year-old has been linked with a move to the J Stadium as a replacement for Gianluigi Buffon, while his agent Mino Raiola is also pushing for a bumper contract renewal with Milan.

“He [Donnarumma] is already Juve, nobody knows anything yet, but he is already a Bianconero,” Tacconi told TMW Radio.

During a recent match between Juventus and Milan, in which the Bianconeri were awarded a 97th minute penalty, Donnarumma was seen kissing the Rossoneri badge on his shirt. A move that was seen as a message that he is staying with Milan.

“Who cares about the shirt?” Tacconi went on. “Today it is all about money. Raiola holds all the cards and when he decides, he says ‘let’s go. Donnarumma will sign the renewal [with Milan] but contracts don’t count for anything.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:24 am

Juventus are reportedly set to table an opening €40 million bid for Federico Bernardeschi, who has also been linked with Chelsea and Inter Milan...

Italian publication Calciomercato have reported that Juventus are preparing an opening offer to sign Federico Bernardeschi from Fiorentina. The Italian winger is also being closely followed by Chelsea and Inter Milan.
Bernardeschi is one of the most exciting prospects to have emerged out of Italy in recent years, and he has been making quite the impression having risen through the ranks at Fiorentina. Having established himself as a key figure for La Viola, the 23-year-old is enjoying his best season in 2016/17.

Bernardeschi has racked up some impressive numbers for Fiorentina this term, scoring 13 goals while providing five assists in 35 appearances in all competitions. That is a direct contribution to a goal every 130 minutes, and his stellar performances have resulted in clubs making a beeline for his signature.
While the likes of AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain have had Bernardeschi monitored on several occasions, Juventus, Chelsea and Inter Milan have been linked heavily with him, making it a three-way battle for the Italian.

Chelsea have been tracking the progress of Bernardeschi for a long time now, with Antonio Conte believed to be an admirer of his compatriot’s talents. The Italian tactician is reported to be seeking quality additions in attack for the summer, and has reportedly set his sights on the young winger.
The Blues were even reported to be planning a €45 million swoop for Bernardeschi in January before they decided to wait till the summer. The player is a perfect fit in Conte’s system with his electric burst of pace and adeptness to play across the front three, as well as a wing back.
Meanwhile, Inter Milan are also eyeing Bernardeschi for a summer move with the Suning Group eager to provide Stefano Pioli with a transfer warchest in the summer to build a formidable squad. And they have identified Bernardeschi as the perfect player to lead the Nerazzurri into the long-term future.

Juventus are the third team in the fray for Bernardeschi, with the Serie A champions reported to be eager to recruit a pacy left-footed winger in the summer. On evidence from the current campaign, the Fiorentina man is likely to prove as an upgrade and a long-term option compared to Juan Cuadrado, the current first-choice for Allegri.
And it looks like Juventus are the club who have taken the first decisive step towards landing Bernardeschi, as they are ready to make an opening €40 million bid for him in the summer.
The report further adds that the player himself prefers a move to Turin, with the Bianconeri offering him a double-your-pay €4 million-a-year deal. However, Fiorentina are only willing to listen to offers in upwards of €60 million, meaning Juventus and other suitors will have to improve their offers in order to secure his services come June.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:55 pm

40m is too much for him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next