MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:51 am

Apparently Aurier has been left off PSG preseason tour and given the bad relations he has with the club he will be sold for smth around 25 mln €. He's just 24 year old and apart from his bad character he has talent so I think that's an opportunity Marotta has to check out.
I wouldn't mind our other RB options such as Cancelo or De Sciglio. I have a feeling Allegri will test Cuadrado as an offensive RB and he has all the right skills to become world class in that position.So I think we already have our top RB home we just need someone good enough to rotate with Cuadrado.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 am

Yeah Nainggolan seems almost impossible. I would prefer one between W.Carvalho and Matic to form the duo with Pjanic or a 3 man midfield with Pjanic and Marchisio when needed.
Idk why we aren't linked with Carvalho.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Moggi: Agreed in all. No need to worry about the headers, Chiello is there for that and Benatia excels in the air as well. Proper DM like Matic will be useful in the box for corners & fast counter attacks.

Rincon: As you said buying expensive CB like Manolas makes no sense. I don't think this is even under consideration by Juve board, only media splashing bs.

Juvalb: Better Aurier than De Sciglio. More physical and brings defensive stability like Licht. Cuadrado is the cheap alternative but kinda of a waste of his dribbling skills. Also i'm damn sure it's MDS who will be a juventino this summer.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:24 pm

I remember reading belgian media, Nainggolan explaining:

"i hate Juve since i was born, my ultimate goal is to win something against them. When i played at Cagliari i would have chopped my balls if it help beating Juve."
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:23 pm

Sturaro and €40m for Bernardeschi

Fiorentina are prepared to accept €40m plus Stefano Sturaro from Juventus in exchange for Federico Bernardeschi.

While the Italy international winger has made it clear he wants a move to Turin, the €50m asking price has been a problem.

According to Calciomercato.it and Violanews.com, the two clubs are now close to an agreement, which could come next week.

The Tuscans are said to be in talks with Sturaro’s entourage, working out personal terms to ensure the transfer goes through smoothly.

At that point, Juventus can bring Bernardeschi in for €40m plus Sturaro.

Tomas Rincon had originally been mentioned as the figure in the part-exchange deal.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:45 pm

I'll actually miss Sturaro. I was never as big of a fan of some of the others here but I thought he was a very useful player and I admire his grinta. Will never forget some of his CL performances, mainly Bayern and Real.

But good lord. Bernardeschi would be such a good signing. I'm still waiting for the Schick confirmation. What an attack we have forged. Unreal.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:59 pm

Sturaro snubs Fiorentina interest
By Football Italia staff

Stefano Sturaro’s agent confirms “Fiorentina are interested, but Juventus don’t want to sell” even for Federico Bernardeschi.

The midfielder has been widely reported as the key to Bernardeschi, making the move to Florence along with €40m cash.

“There was a meeting with (Fiorentina director of sport Pantaleo) Corvino,” confirmed agent Carlo Volpi on TuttoJuve.com.

“The interest from Fiorentina is real, as Corvino and Coach Stefano Pioli consider him to be an important profile, but the interest is as far as it will go.

“It was a specific request from Corvino to have Sturaro, but Juventus don’t want to sell. At Juve nobody is untouchable, but the directors showed they firmly believe in Stefano.

“The player is totally focused on Juventus and the new season coming up. It is pleasing to hear of interest, because it shows the player is working well, but Juve are the team that allowed him to have such a prestigious CV at the age of 24.

“He also has a very important rapport with the Bianconeri fans.”

Another alternative mentioned in the Bernardeschi exchange deal was Tomas Rincon.
===
Not yet Luca Smile He wants to stay
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:35 pm

@Rincon get your bags packed, you're going on an florentine adventure What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:04 pm

ALL STORIES, TRANSFER NEWS
Alex Sandro to renew, Bernardesci on the way – Transfer Roundup
JULY 15, 2017
Having rejected Chelsea’s latest advances for Alex Sandro Juve are now expected to offer the Brazilian a new contract, meanwhile, talks for Federico Bernardeschi are progressing to the point where a deal could be announced soon.

The latest reports from Sky Sport Italia suggest that Chelsea proposed a new offer for Alex Sandro during talks for Nemaja Matic, which Juve rejected out of hand. This morning’s Gazzetta Dello Sport now reports that the player will remain at Juventus this summer and, in time, pen a new contract with the Bianconeri.

Federico Benardeschi seems to be edging ever closer to Juventus and La Stampa report that the two clubs are getting closer to the 50m valuation of the player, albeit with Stefano Sturaro included in the deal as a makeweight. The Turin based daily reports that Sturaro has agreed to a potential move, freeing the way for Berna to Turin where he could take up the ’10 shirt.

La Stampa also report that Juve are working on a midfield signing, although the names mentioned are largely the same as before. Blaise Matuidi tops the list with Nemanja Matic and Emre Can in second and third place, respectively.

Correire Dello Sport make the suggestion that Juve are pushing for Mattia De Sciglio whose signing could be linked to the recent departure of Leonardo Bonucci who completed his move to Milan today.

Further tests last week have shown that Patrick has a mild arrhythmia, according to Sky Sport Italia and various other. He may have to take a therapeutic break for 45-60 days which could put the deal to sign him in jeopardy. Next week there could be some clarity on his situation as Sky suggest an announcement may come as early as Monday.

Finally, Gazzetta Dello Sport report that Juve are still actively pursuing Valencia right-back Joao Cancelo and could reduce his price by including Mario Lemina in the deal. Previous reports had suggested that Valencia wanted at least 20 for the Portuguese internatonal, however Lemina’s inclusion could lower the price to 20m or less.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:12 am

I think you'll end up with Matic.

He wants out, Chelsea are willing to sell, especially we now have his replacement and we will only sell internationally.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Kick wrote:I think you'll end up with Matic.

He wants out, Chelsea are willing to sell, especially we now have his replacement and we will only sell internationally.

Apparently he wants United only.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:26 pm

Juventus close to signing Arsenal's Wojciech Szczesny - sources
ESPN FC

Juventus lock targets on Locatelli
Football Italia

Report: Nemanja Matic has become Juventus' No. 1 priority in midfield
Black & White & Read All Ove

Leonardo Bonucci will be missed at Juventus though exit makes sense
ESPN FC (blog)

Douglas Costa brings added quality to Juventus' already formidable ...
ESPN FC (blog)

Alex Sandro to extend at Juventus
Football Italia

Juventus & Fiorentina Agree on Cash Plus Player Deal to Bring Federico Bernardeschi to Turin
90min

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:15 pm

If Matic only wants ManU then we should go after William Carvalho or Fabinho who are both younger and will cost around 35-40 mln €.

I did a stat comparision between all these three and Can plus Danilo Pereira included and Fabinho stands for his great defensive game while Carvalho adds a good passing game to and solid defensive game.
Things i have already noticed in their playing style but just to make sure they are good enough in case we don't reach Matic and the profile of CM we are looking for is a strong and physical defensive mid.

Carvalho would be my choice.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 am

I'm hoping this week brings clarity on Schick and affirms a deal with Bernardeschi.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:53 am

Getting Bernardeschi is a step in the right direction, i assume, based on the profiles you're getting, 4-3-3 is in the cards next season, this is doubly true with Bonucci's departure

Buffon
De Sciglio-Rugani-Chiellini-Sandro
Pjanic-Marchisio-Khedira
Bernardeschi-Dybala/Higuain-Costa

Midfield needs some more bolstering, Matic isn't the name you want, William Carvalho is a good shoutout as he is a great anchor if anything happens to Marchisio, you need another CM instead of Khedira, Tolisso was a good target but now he's gone.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:25 am

Probably more of a 4-2-3-1

Higuain
Douglas Costa-Dybala-Bernardeschi
Pjanic-Khedira
Alex Sandro-Chiellini-Barzagli-De Sciglio
Buffon

We played a double pivot many times this season. I'm not really a fan since I feel a lot of games are won in the midfield, many teams line up with 3-4 central midfielders and Pjanic and Khedira are thin both defensively and in terms of the field they cover.

But that attack is fapworthy.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:46 am

salmano9 wrote:
Kick wrote:I think you'll end up with Matic.

Apparently he wants United only.

I doubt we'll sell to United, so it's Juve or our reserves Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:43 am

Juventus could close the deal for Bernardeschi tomorrow. Bozzo working to conclude the move. Wolfsburg v Nice for Lichtsteiner [Sky]

Alex Sandro to renew Juventus contract with a pay rise from €2.8M/year to €4M + add ons around €1.5M. He's included in US tour.

#LaStampa: Matic is pushing for United. Juventus insists but continues working for Emre Can.

Juventus offered €12m to sign Szczesny. The Bianconeri are willing to close the deal by Thursday. (Rai)

#Szczesny one step away from Juve: 9 million + bonuses, total agreement with Arsenal. Signatures and medical in coming days [@MatteoPedrosi]

Inter has an agreement with Lazio for Bälde Keita at €22m. Inter are offering the player a contract worth €3M/yr. (Mediaset)

Alex Sandro, Cuadrado, Dybala & Higuain will be in Boston tomorrow. They will join the team on 20 July. (Corsport)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 am

At first we signed @Rincon for banter purpose, and now it seems like we are about to buy @Sczportsczy, as second keeper, for 9m Laughing

Who's the next member of this forum to become a Juve target ??
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Based Bonera Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 am

Warrior wrote:At first we signed @Rincon for banter purpose, and now it seems like we are about to buy @Sczportsczy, as second keeper, for 9m Laughing

Hello
Based Bonera
Based Bonera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:04 am

Based Bonera wrote:
Warrior wrote:At first we signed @Rincon for banter purpose, and now it seems like we are about to buy @Sczportsczy, as second keeper, for 9m Laughing

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 26 1r3fn3

FIFY
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:16 am

Based Bonera wrote:

Hello

Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:05 am

Higuain
Costa - Dybala - Bernardeschi
Matic - Pjanic
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Benatia - Cancelo
Buffon

Mandzukic
Pjaca - Bentancur - Cuadrado
Khedira - Marchisio
Asamoah - Rugani - Barzagli - De Sciglio
Szczesny

Actually looks stronger than before Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:45 am

Who's Cancelo ?

I've read we are after Serge Aurier (so is Inter)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Valencia's RB. We can't sign another player with no EU passport (Costa & Bentancur) and I'm not sure if Aurier has one.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm

He was born in Ivory Coast therefore i don't think so. Now reports say De Sciglio is very close to Juventus.

Which is the least surprising news of the summer.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next