MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 pm

He was born in Ivory Coast therefore i don't think so. Now reports say De Sciglio is very close to Juventus.

Which is the least surprising news of the summer.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 pm

ALL STORIES, TRANSFER NEWS
Juventus sign De Sciglio and Szczesny
JULY 17, 2017
Juventus have agreed deals to sign both Wojciech Szczesny and Mattia De Sciglio ahead of their summer US tour.

Sky Sport Italia, La Stampa and Gazzetta Dello Sport all report that a deal is in place to sign Szczesny who will arrive tomorrow morning to undertake a medical and compete his Juventus move for a figure believed to be €11m plus bonuses.

De Sciglio is expected to arrive in Turin for €12m plus bonuses where he’ll be reunited with Max Allegri, the coach who handed him his Milan debut.

Juventus have pushed to sign both players ahead of the their US tour in an effort to prepare the team for a new look 4-2-3-1 formation ahead of next season.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:42 pm

I really like De Sciglio at 12M especially. I would've also been ok with Darmian but I like both these moves and their respective costs.

Hopefully we can secure Bernardeschi but I'm not so sure we will, it's just a gut feeling albeit but I hope I'm wrong.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Report: Nemanja Matic agrees Juventus deal

Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic has reportedly agreed a deal to join Juventus this summer, but the Serbian must convince his Premier League club to lower their asking price.

Matic, 28, had been strongly linked with a move to Manchester United in recent weeks, while Inter Milan were also believed to be in the running for the experienced midfielder.

According to Corriere dello Sport, Juventus have since swept in to agree personal terms with Matic, but the Italian champions are not prepared to meet Chelsea's asking price, which currently stands at £40m.

As a result, Matic, who has been left out of Chelsea's pre-season tour of Asia, will hold talks with the Blues in a bid to lower the fee.

The Serbian international played a key role in Chelsea's Premier League title triumph last term, but the big-money arrival of Tiemoue Bakayoko from AS Monaco has placed the midfielder's future in doubt.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Bernardeschi is nearly a done deal.

1 year of contract left, the players refuses to extend and wants to join Juve, said it multiple times. Now if Fiore wants to lose 40 millions for the sake of acting hard, shame on them.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:59 pm

Higuain   
     Costa  Dybala  Bernardeschi
              Matic   Pjanic
Sandro  Chiellini  Rugani  De Sciglio
                    Buffon    

This team is better than last year's team. Everyone in their correct position to play a 4-2-3-1 that has an attack for the ages.

All the trolls who say we are regressing are just that, trolls.

Forza Juve!!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:22 pm

This summer we have done excellent on evaluating the market.

We've had strong sales too, early so it's allowed us to quickly turnaround for signings.

Atalanta's president has said that Caldara will play for Atalanta this season, which I think everyone expected.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:02 pm

19:11 - SZCZESNY TOMORROW SHOULD BE IN TURIN - According to Sky Sport, Juventus have almost closed the deal with Arsenal for Szczesny. Already tomorrow the doors should be in Turin. Juventus would pay about 11 million Szczesny. In the day today, also, the Bianconeri have made progress for De Sciglio, in fact, the parties are very close to agreement. Juventus is also working to Bernardeschi and this could be the right week. The offer of Juventus for the Class 94 boy should be 40 million more Sturaro. Marotta wants to deliver Allegri also a midfielder and name more pleasing is to Matic for which Chelsea asks 45. The Blues have tried to ask the Juve Alex Sandro, but the player is not for sale. Other names for the median are those of Can and Matuidi.

18:40 - PEDULLA: "JUVE - Bernardeschi MEETING IN VIEW" - Alfredo Pedullà took stock on Juventus market on its website. Here are the words of Sportitalia: "journalist are the days of Juve. By tomorrow a meeting to Federico Bernardeschi to break the deadlock, are hours very hot. The compensation technique is not a problem in that it is meant first closed only on economic foundations , 40 more bonus. Juve is forcing to bring Bernardeschi on tour (starting Thursday), want to unlock by tomorrow. And also to Fiorentina's not economical to bring Berne in retreat, or rather would agree only if it decides to take him to one year maturity. And this is not the air. the Juve market comes alive: Total confirmation of De Sciglio, for weeks and weeks we told you about meetings and summit, wants the Bianconeri and will be satisfied. Watch out for upcoming developments with Valencia to Cancelo right wing love it (contacts with Jorge Mendes who could arrive in Italy), with the possible involvement of other players. in midfield, structure and carat teristics physical, Matic remains an influential candidate, with the United competition but today has no relationship with Chelsea. The same characteristics that N'Zonzi, currently locked in Seville. While Buffon expects his deputy, a special deputy who is the holder anywhere: Szczesny. "

16:51 - MADE FOR SZCZESNY, DE SCIGLIO NEAR - According to Sky Sports, is practically made for Szczesny to Juventus. The Polish goalkeeper in the coming hours will be in Italy. It also approached De Sciglio.
===

Only one thing I am not sure about: Sturaro.

Is he included in the deal for Berna or not? Reports say that he is, but his agent comes out and says he has not intention to leave.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Good lord. If we can sign Bernardeschi, Szczesny and De Sciglio this week and then spend the remainder of the summer focusing on a CDM.... that would be fantastic.

Also, if we can sort out the Shick signing too...

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:26 pm

Cancelo might come as well. Which means we ship out Lichtsteiner. All of a sudden we have a strength on the right side with Cancelo, De Sciglio, Cuadrado and Bernardeschi. On the left we have the Brazilians. In the middle and up front we have the Argentinians.

Our attack goes from above average to fap worthy. An attack for the ages. We may concede a few more goals than last year but we will definitely compete with the likes of Madrid and Barca for best attacking unit in the world.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:10 am

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Juventus, tomorrow's decisive encounter with Sampdoria for Schick"
07/18/2017 00:00 Editorial TuttoJuve
article read 12388 times
Photo

"Juventus-Schick, tomorrow the decisive day." It 'as reported by Sky journalist Gianluca Di Marzio. "Crucial meeting for the future of Czech, so it does not seem to need any type of surgery, but only a rest for what would seem to be an inflammation - says market expert -. No amount of risk in the near future and my career, one precautionary stop that could lead Juventus to demand a change in the formula to Sampdoria. Tomorrow the decisive day ".
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:13 am

De Sciglio is coming home Proud

He was so great for Allegri at Milan, and then had some great matches for Conte. The kid needs a proper coach/atmosphere and he'll get right back on track. Hopefully Licht's asshole-ness rubs off a bit and he plays with more conviction.

Happy about Szczesny as well, can't do better value than that deal and we get to evaluate him for a year while Buffon is here.

Like Luca, I'm not sure about Berna coming. It's Fiore, I won't believe it until its official. I'm not allowing myself to believe ffs Sad
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:55 am

Additionally, we signed Douglas Costa. If we also finally secure Schick, our attack is loaded as it is. If we do sign Bernardeschi, it means we're playing a 4-2-3-1 with the most incredible attack in Italy and probably too 5 in Europe.

So let's say we do sign Bernardeschi and Schick and then also turn around and sign Matic (or any CDM), it gives us a ton of options but someone is left out. It also takes minutes off of players like Mandzukic, Marchisio, Cuadrado, should all remain. Albeit, it's a great problem to have and I believe in Allegri to find the right combination of players and to have the flexibility to adapt based on opponent and objective, but we could have a surplus of players.

In any case, I say pull the trigger and sign Bernardeschi, essentially at any cost. It's a World Cup year which means we'll be back sooner than you know it, we will play more frequently and the majority of our players will be thinking of the summer, we might as well take the strain off with quality rotation to not see our players burn out like we clearly did in the tail end of this season.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:40 am

The Catalan newspapers linked us with a move for Kroos & the Madrid newspapers are linked us with a move for Rakitic

Schick needs 20-30 days to be completely cleared. Tomorrow Juve will meet with Sampdoria to see if the deal is happening

Szczesny will have his medical for Juventus tomorrow morning

Juve are trying to close the deal for Bernardeschi so he goes to the US tour with them but it could drag on to next week.

Tomorrow there will be a crucial meeting for the future of Schick. Juventus wants to change the formula of the deal. (Sky)

Schick does not need any type of surgery, he only needs a rest. There's no risk about his future or career. (Sky)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:46 am

Schick has "the equivalent of a cold", apparently.......

My bet is, he has a mononucleosis. Federer catched this disease at some point of his career and he is doing just fine, still winning Grand Slams. If it was heart conditions, severe stuff like that, the deal would have been aborted already.

I think Schick & Bernar is only a matter of days before we officialize them, with #14 and #10 respectively. If for any reason the deal is off with Samp, we still have Mandzukic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:00 am

Juve wants to sign Schick on a one year loan and pay the 30m next year. Taking advantage of the situation.

Knowing this i can understand why the Sampdoria managers are mad, it's kind of a crooked move to be honest.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 am

"The equivalent of a cold" was said by Ferrero so there is pretty much no credibility there. We really cannot know what he has.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 pm

rincon wrote:"The equivalent of a cold" was said by Ferrero so there is pretty much no credibility there. We really cannot know what he has.

Yes I completely agree.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:53 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4706604/Arsenal-news-Wojciech-Szczesny-Juventus-medical.html

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/juventus-to-sign-chelsea-target-within-48-hours-43551

Szczesny and Bernardeschi almost done

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:41 pm

I think we'll drop the Schick deal.Considering we are approaching Berna for 40 and we will spend 30-40 for new DCM that means if we get Schick too we will have to pay 100 mln €. Plus we'll have too many attackers/wingers considering no one is rumored to leave lately , not even Pjaca or Cuadrado.

Higuain,Mandzukic,Schick attackers

Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi,Pjaca wingers

That's 7 players for 3 positions. Good things is that many of them can play more than 1 position but still...

So I think that we'll go for Schick or Bernardeschi and we won't get them both unfortunately.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:55 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I think we'll drop the Schick deal.Considering we are approaching Berna for 40 and we will spend 30-40 for new DCM that means if we get Schick too we will have to pay 100 mln €. Plus we'll have too many attackers/wingers considering no one is rumored to leave lately , not even Pjaca or Cuadrado.

Higuain,Mandzukic,Schick attackers

Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi,Pjaca wingers

That's 7 players for 3 positions. Good things is that many of them can play more than 1 position but still...

So I think that we'll go for Schick or Bernardeschi and we won't get them both unfortunately.

Cuadrado's name has come up in the Manolas context. I know people disagree, but we need another CB that can move the ball up the pitch similar to Bonucci. Barzagli and Chiellini can't do that and I think Rugani is a little young to be counted on to fill that role consistently.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Bad news lads.

19:22 - JUVE HAVE DECIDED TO WAIVE SCHICK - According to Sky Sport, Juventus have decided to give up Schick. It expects the press to get the final confirmation.

I can't believe that Ferrero isn't willing to renegotiate. Such greed...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 pm

salmano9 wrote:Bad news lads.

19:22 - JUVE HAVE DECIDED TO WAIVE SCHICK - According to Sky Sport, Juventus have decided to give up Schick. It expects the press to get the final confirmation.

I can't believe that Ferrero isn't willing to renegotiate. Such greed...

I got the feeling that the Bernadeschi interest all along was based on Juve's knowledge regarding Schick.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Just like i said. Looks like we favour Bernardeschi's move over Schick because he is more vesatile and we already got Mandzukic to cover for Higuain.We would never spent 100 mln for a winger a striker and a CM so we gave up on Schick complaining about some minor problems, apparently we asked for a loan so we could still have finances to fund Berna and a CM but Sampi refused.

I think he's going to Inter now. He can play as a support striker along with Icardi.

We lost a great talent here for Berna so our management hopefully has seen smth i haven't seen in Berna cuz apart from him being versatile he's pretty mid-table team level of player unlike Schick who is way more talented and a good finisher imo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

I think Juve has genuine concerns regarding his health. If there is a cardiac issue, they are right to back out of the transfer. That's why medicals are performed. I don't think Juve is making up an excuse.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Juventude wrote:I think Juve has genuine concerns regarding his health. If there is a cardiac issue, they are right to back out of the transfer. That's why medicals are performed. I don't think Juve is making up an excuse.

Yes, true. I don't think that Juve want to risk 30m on a player they doubt his health condition and Ferrero doesn't want to negotiate makes it much worse.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next