MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:51 pm

Bernardeschi not in the squad for training

Cross your fingers lads, today is a decisive day@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 29 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Lighting a candle for Federico Bernardeschi to join and assume the #10

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm

#prayforbernardeschi

Next season looks faptastic with Berna and Costa supported by Sandro and De Sciglio.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:06 pm

No i dont think we need someone to kick the ball in the air, instead we should keep it with low touches

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:31 pm

...?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:47 pm

What he is saying is that you don't need someone to kick the ball in the air, instead you should keep it with low touches.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Sorry that didnt make myself clear
My post was reply to Juventude, about his preference to bring a new cb or dm, who can serve the ball from the back

I just dont like it when someone does that as it can risk dispossession, the lineback should work with low passes instead of high passes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Makes sense all of sudden. At first i thought it was another episode of the "Hernanes kicks the ball well" saga Laughing

Bonucci was an expert in long passes and rarely did we lost the ball because of that. Most teams who don't feature a Bonucciesque defender uses low short passes to construct from their zone, and yes i think we will adapt to that. We don't have the choice really.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:22 pm

We also played out from the back more because of our preferred 3-5-2 formation which allowed Bonucci to step up and play that pseudo regista role.

Truthfully, I don't think we'll suffer at all. It's a style that rarely interested me and I've been one of the main objectors of the 3-5-2 since it's reincarnation into this team. What we'll see now is a more direct Juventus, with players like Costa and possibly Bernardeschi coming in, it's very clear to me what were going for and I'm excited.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:32 pm

Offensive phases will be built mainly from the wings in our new strategy. We don't have the personnel to do otherwise.

Full backs Sandro & De Sciglio will be essential more than ever, while our backbone "Chiellini - someone else" will concentrate exclusively on defending.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:16 am

There will be no suffering with the likes of Bernardeschi, Pjanic, Dybala, Higuain, Costa, Sandro

Its 6 of the players who will make the opponents seruously suffer

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:20 am

RealGunner wrote:What he is saying is that you don't need someone to kick the ball in the air, instead you should keep it with low touches.

¿..
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Ok so Bernardeschi is most likely our player now. 40m + a 10% of a future sale goes to Fiorentina.That's a huge investment for us and hopefully purple rats let us spread that fee in 3-4 years or more Wink

Rumors say we'll go for Cancelo and we are looking for Gimenez as well.Also Schick may undergo another medical in August so there's still hope, the problems may be because he was fatigued.
We're moving slow but looking good so far...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Bernardeschi is official !! I can't find an article in English but french & italian medias have spread the news.

Contract of 5 years (2022) with 4M€ as yearly salary.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:25 pm

Its real! Everyone is announcing it and he changed all his facebook stuff from viola to black and white.

Proud
Berna will become a beast here. Having a playmaker in advanced positions will make us play so much nicer once they click. Looking forward to Dybala-Bernardeschi
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Breaking: Bernardeschi joins Juventus on five-year deal

21 July at 13:24

According to Sky Sport Italia, Federico Bernardeschi's move from Fiorentina to Juventus has been confirmed. The 23-year-old will arrive in Turin for a fee of €40M with the player himself signing a five-year deal at the Serie A champions.

The two clubs have been locked in negotiations for several days now but it seems a breakthrough has finally been made.

Fiorentina were initially asking for €50M for their star player and reports this morning suggested that although the bianconeri were not prepared to match that figure, a deal was believed to be very close.

Bernardeschi’s future in Tuscany has looked uncertain since towards the end of last season when the Italian international refused to commit to a new deal at the club. With Juventus waiting in the background, the chance to play alongside Gianluigi Buffon, who heralds from the same city of Carrara was an opportunity too good to turn down.

banana banana banana
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:36 pm

Soccer: Juve strike Bernardeschi deal with Fiorentina
Turin giants set to pay 40 mn plus bonuses

(ANSA) - Rome, July 21 - Juventus have reached an agreement with Fiorentina to buy 23-year-old winger Federico Bernardeschi from Fiorentina, sources said Friday. The Italian champions will pay 40 million euros for the player, who scored 11 Serie A goals last season and have nine Italy caps, plus two million euros linked to performance and 10% of a future transfer. Bernardeschi will sign a five-year deal with a net salary of around four million euros, the sources said.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:40 pm

I'm so happy. We did it boys Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:57 pm

The attack looks so much better with him, Costa, and hopefully a fit Pjaca.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:20 pm

HIGUAIN
BERNAR-DYBALA
PJANIC-MARCHISIO-SERGEJ
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-RUGANI-DE SCIGLIO
BUFFON
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:41 pm

Luca wrote:We also played out from the back more because of our preferred 3-5-2 formation which allowed Bonucci to step up and play that pseudo regista role.

Truthfully, I don't think we'll suffer at all. It's a style that rarely interested me and I've been one of the main objectors of the 3-5-2 since it's reincarnation into this team. What we'll see now is a more direct Juventus, with players like Costa and possibly Bernardeschi coming in, it's very clear to me what were going for and I'm excited.

I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree on these points. I'm not just talking about long passes, I'm talking about the ability of Bonucci to play with the ball at his feet. Barzagli and Chiellini do not have a good touch with the ball and that worries me. That's one of the few reasons Chiellini never developed into a true LB.

I think one of the things I always appreciated about Juve was the ability to move the ball out from the back rather than just having Buffon boot a long ball. I'm not sure why people are arguing that we will suddenly move the ball into the wings much more. We played with the ball out of the wings a lot, especially in the second half of the season. Sure we'll be better on the wings with Costa and if Bernadeschi joins, but I think we lose something by having De Sciglio over Alves.

I understood why Juve had to sell Bonucci, but I think this will affect us more than people think. But I think that I'm alone on these points, so I'll stop raising it.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Why didn't you guys believe it aboit Bernaeseschi? Laughing It was very logical to me tbh with him pushing for the move and Viola indicating that he is leaving.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:16 pm

salmano9 wrote:Why didn't you guys believe it aboit Bernaeseschi? Laughing It was very logical to me tbh with him pushing for the move and Viola indicating that he is leaving.

Because a lot of times transfers are illogical. And Fiorentina is difficult to deal with, generally.

Also, whenever there's hints of these drawn out negotiations, I don't hold my breath anymore.

I mean how many players have we been linked to in the past.

I think we're having an A+ mercato so far

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Luca wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Why didn't you guys believe it aboit Bernaeseschi? Laughing It was very logical to me tbh with him pushing for the move and Viola indicating that he is leaving.

Because a lot of times transfers are illogical. And Fiorentina is difficult to deal with, generally.

Also, whenever there's hints of these drawn out negotiations, I don't hold my breath anymore.

I mean how many players have we been linked to in the past.

I think we're having an A+ mercato so far

I used to say it's not over until the mesh jersey is worn at the medical, but Schick ended that streak.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:18 pm

Only Luca & Rincon were nervous about it.

Maybe they thought, if everyone is so damn sure about his arrival, the Sisters of Fate will modify the destiny to make Juve fans upset ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Warrior wrote:Only Luca & Rincon were nervous about it.

Maybe they thought, if everyone is so damn sure about his arrival, the Sisters of Fate will modify the destiny to make Juve fans upset ?

That is part of the reason for myself but I just don't like celebrating early.

@juventude the good old, J-vest Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next