VivaStPauli
Pedram
15 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

German Politics - Page 5 Empty Re: German Politics

Post by Found Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:59 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i don't see the problem... just one more coloniser race dying out Thumbs up

We're not gonna die out, we're just gonna become a bit more brown-skinned, which is fine with me.

But I mean there's an accidental good point in your troll post: I don't think the world is gonna be worse off if certain attitudes in European populations get diluted.

What? You literally are in the process of demographically collapsing. We’re talking about Germany not having children or even enough young adults. I don’t know why you changed the subject to brown skin.
Also don’t see how racist attitudes get diluted by diversity. People that aren’t racist will still not be racist, and people who are racist will still be racist, probably more than before LOL

Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:27 pm

fear not, good times are ahead...

By 2050, 1 in 4 people on Earth will be African, and the report expects Africa to be the only region that will continue to grow after 2050.

But Africa will not be the only one growing. Asia will contribute 900 million new people in that timeframe as well, and South and Central America will contribute a smaller share.

Nine countries are expected to account for half of the world’s population growth, and they’re almost all in Africa or Asia: India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Indonesia and Uganda are expected to grow the most, roughly in that order.

source: https://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/30/world-population-quarter-of-earth-will-be-african-in-2050.html

what the average person will look like in 2050 according to NatGeo: https://www.mic.com/impact/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-its-beautiful-16166684
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:20 am

Found wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i don't see the problem... just one more coloniser race dying out Thumbs up

We're not gonna die out, we're just gonna become a bit more brown-skinned, which is fine with me.

But I mean there's an accidental good point in your troll post: I don't think the world is gonna be worse off if certain attitudes in European populations get diluted.

What? You literally are in the process of demographically collapsing.

And then we let in more immigrants, and we aren't anymore. What's the problem?

We’re talking about Germany not having children or even enough young adults. I don’t know why you changed the subject to brown skin.
Because ethnic Germans don't have brown skin and a lot of our immigrants do, so letting in more immigrants, and fucking them, will make us less fair skinned.

Also don’t see how racist attitudes get diluted by diversity. People that aren’t racist will still not be racist, and people who are racist will still be racist, probably more than before LOL

That is literally what happened in Germany after WWII. The more immigrants that live in an area here, the less racist the ethnic Germans there vote and poll.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:20 am

El Gunner wrote:what the average person will look like in 2050 according to NatGeo: https://www.mic.com/impact/national-geographic-determined-what-americans-will-look-like-in-2050-its-beautiful-16166684

I'm fine with that. She looks like she could be our chancellor in 2054.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:01 am

You’re one of those guys that apparently thinks ‘race mixing’ is a corrective.

I’m not an expert in denazification of post war Germany so I don’t know the details of how anti racism developed in Germany. But I assume the victorious allies put you through a wringer of vigorous social engineering that is a bit more complex than exposing you to immigrants and every good German schoolboy should visit Auschwitz-Birkenau to learn how to emotionally not be nationalistic.

Generally, in non-exceptional circumstances such as when you haven’t just been ass raped in war, social dynamics and ethnic diversity divides into roughly two situations

1) Local areas with friendlier than average attitudes to immigrants become immigration hubs. They don’t get less racist than they were at the start, the immigration policy is the consequence of an already existing anti racist culture.
2) Local areas that start with hostile attitudes to immigrants go through a period of social tension that occasionally blow up into riots etc while the different populations jockey for their place, until it settles down as a demographic reshuffle happens with hostiles establishing themselves in different parts of towns. And I know for a fact that any racist German is not going to stay in a location where they have to send their adorable blue eyed töchter to school with Jamal.

You have the cause and effect backwards. The action follows attitudes, not attitudes follow action. So places with more diversity are less racist because they’re more diverse because they’re less racist  Laughing

The main thing you should learn though, is that becoming brown doesn’t solve your problems. It would be interesting to me as a cultural analyst to watch at what rate of population change does a language die.
But that shouldn’t be interesting to you as a German. Like stress testing green tech to pave the way for a green revolution in countries that actually have wind and sun while Russia deindustrialises you, you can help other countries figure out how to manage immigration by stress testing the limits of assimilation while kebab decultures you What a Face
That’s actually insane to me but I guess you’re in a Hegelian dialectic with your Nazi heritage. Being controlled by your antithesis is super low IQ, but whatever, do whatever you think makes Adolf mad Rolling Eyes
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:31 am

Found wrote:2) Local areas that start with hostile attitudes to immigrants go through a period of social tension that occasionally blow up into riots etc while the different populations jockey for their place, until it settles down as a demographic reshuffle happens with hostiles establishing themselves in different parts of towns. And I know for a fact that any racist German is not going to stay in a location where they have to send their adorable blue eyed töchter to school with Jamal.
you state this as if this is some sort of fixed human fact that can't be changed with adaptation/learned behaviour

and just, wow you sound extremely racist for everything else after that quotation...

you're missing the point here... the reality is to eventually get rid of the entire white race which will definitely go a long way in decreasing racial tensions... now get with the program and go impregnate a black or brown person, Mr Your White Complexion Is Dying Out
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:39 am

Found wrote:You’re one of those guys that apparently thinks ‘race mixing’ is a corrective.
I think 'race' is a social construct and mixing them reduces their relevance.

I’m not an expert in denazification of post war Germany so I don’t know the details of how anti racism developed in Germany. But I assume the victorious allies put you through a wringer of vigorous social engineering that is a bit more complex than exposing you to immigrants and every good German schoolboy should visit Auschwitz-Birkenau to learn how to emotionally not be nationalistic.

Denazification was mostly a structural thing. German anti-racism is more of an autogenetic thing that happened in the late '60s when it became apparent to the younger generations that the older generation was in a needless conflict with migrant workers and their descendants.

Generally, in non-exceptional circumstances such as when you haven’t just been ass raped in war, social dynamics and ethnic diversity divides into roughly two situations

1) Local areas with friendlier than average attitudes to immigrants become immigration hubs. They don’t get less racist than they were at the start, the immigration policy is the consequence of an already existing anti racist culture.

This assumes the lens of ethnicity and race, the precursor of modern identity politics, as the anchor point of immigration policy, while in many countries, especially Germany, it was mostly driven by economic reasons. No Kebap, no Wirtschaftswunder.

2) Local areas that start with hostile attitudes to immigrants go through a period of social tension that occasionally blow up into riots etc while the different populations jockey for their place, until it settles down as a demographic reshuffle happens with hostiles establishing themselves in different parts of towns. And I know for a fact that any racist German is not going to stay in a location where they have to send their adorable blue eyed töchter to school with Jamal.

You'd think that, yet social studies tell us, that Franz and Jamal often become friends if they can't avoid each other.

You have the cause and effect backwards. The action follows attitudes, not attitudes follow action. So places with more diversity are less racist because they’re more diverse because they’re less racist  Laughing

There's no reason it can work both ways. Obviously this is a feedback loop. It can also be a negative feedback loop, where a lack of integration on the host nation's part, and a lack of assimilation on the immigrant population's part, will alienate the immigrants, cause them to seek out homogenous communities where they reinforce their imported cultural heritage, heightening their differences to the majority population, leading to more clashes. That obviously can happen. It's not a thing a pluralistic society should strive for, though.

The main thing you should learn though, is that becoming brown doesn’t solve your problems.

Of course not. If anything we probably need an honest debate in Germany about the different kinds of brown people hating each other while in the country, but that's a different discussion.

This wasn't exactly a scientific debate, and my jingoistic hyperbole was: pretty hard to be a white supremacist if you're not white anymore.

It would be interesting to me as a cultural analyst to watch at what rate of population change does a language die.
But that shouldn’t be interesting to you as a German.

I mean I really like German as a language, but if my countrymen refuse to fuck, I'd rather have my great grandkids speak English than going on some weird-ass racist crusade now.

Like stress testing green tech to pave the way for a green revolution in countries that actually have wind and sun while Russia deindustrialises you
You're welcome.

you can help other countries figure out how to manage immigration by stress testing the limits of assimilation while kebab decultures you What a Face

Our culture survived the escargot, the kötbullar, and arguably already the kebap. It will survive the shawarma as well. Probably. And if not it won't be replaced by nothingness. It'll still be humans sharing a culture, which can occasion be a really nice thing.

That’s actually insane to me but I guess you’re in a Hegelian dialectic with your Nazi heritage.

If you believe in Hegelism everyone is in a dialectic relationship with something.

Being controlled by your antithesis is super low IQ

Listen, if you whip out Hegel, at least assume me to be controlled by my synthesis.

but whatever, do whatever you think makes Adolf mad Rolling Eyes

If you think that's bad life advice, we probably don't share enough cultural and ethical thought space to be having this discussion in earnest.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:34 pm

El Gunner wrote:
and just, wow you sound extremely racist for everything else after that quotation...

you're missing the point here... the reality is to eventually get rid of the entire white race which will definitely go a long way in decreasing racial tensions... now get with the program and go impregnate a black or brown person, Mr Your White Complexion Is Dying Out

The irony of this post
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:18 pm

i was just stating an eventual fact @rincon, don't get too attached to your white skin - it means nothing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:35 pm

I'm not white El G. I'm just not racist
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jan 06, 2023 4:42 pm

neither am i
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:09 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
I think 'race' is a social construct and mixing them reduces their relevance.

Social constructs are purely imaginary and you can’t do something to something imaginary.
Because people are people many perfectly good words get infused with imaginary content over time, but I’m not throwing out the baby (good words) with the bath water (bullshit people associate with a word). The complete language has accurate words for everything that exists.
Either the thing that a word refers to exists or it doesn’t exist. We can discuss whether a thing exists or not. But language is like a battlefield because certain words have a prestige and theres always a competition to give certain things prestige and marginalise other things, so people are claiming this that or the other thing are ‘social constructs’ as an undermining strategy. But the thing that the word refers to is not a social construct, i.e. it’s not imaginary. Family is a useful example. Many people have different preferences for how to organise their personal relations so they don’t like how the word has traditionally been used to refer to the set of relations between mother, father, biological children. Because they’re trying to validate other systems of interpersonal relations they’ve started claiming ‘family’ is a social construct. The is just cultural conflict, not genuine philosophy.
The concept of race is related to the concept of family but scaled up, a set of relations that are empirically valid, ask Richard Dawkins.
Most biologists don’t like the term ‘race’ because it doesn’t express a concept with scientific precision, so they’ll use more technical vocabulary to describe basically the same distinctions that less educated people are trying to describe when they use the word ‘race’. But there’s a difference between a word being vague and it referring to a social construct. If a symbol (words) is vague, it doesn’t mean the thing it refers to is imaginary, it means it is poorly understood…
In contrast the word God either refers to a real thing or it doesn’t. If it doesn’t then it is an actual social construct, because the phenomenon of people believing it exists does exist.

VivaStPauli wrote:
Denazification was mostly a structural thing. German anti-racism is more of an autogenetic thing that happened in the late '60s when it became apparent to the younger generations that the older generation was in a needless conflict with migrant workers and their descendants.

I do know at the very least in post war Germany denazification included controlling what ze Germans could hear on the radio and read in magazines etc. But you probably rather believe the Great German race can’t be influenced by such tactics.

VivaStPauli wrote:
You'd think that, yet social studies tell us, that Franz and Jamal often become friends if they can't avoid each other.

Yeah I just don’t think being near Jamal is the relevant causal factor in Franz not being racist.
Also related: I know the research on the psychology of stereotyping, people usually do not make positive generalisations about groups based on some positive personal anecdotal experiences, but they do have a much larger tendency to make negative generalisations about groups based on some negative personal experience.

VivaStPauli wrote:
There's no reason it can work both ways. Obviously this is a feedback loop. It can also be a negative feedback loop, where a lack of integration on the host nation's part, and a lack of assimilation on the immigrant population's part, will alienate the immigrants, cause them to seek out homogenous communities where they reinforce their imported cultural heritage, heightening their differences to the majority population, leading to more clashes. That obviously can happen. It's not a thing a pluralistic society should strive for, though.

Read what I wrote just above and you might understand partly why negative retaliation cycles are more likely than virtuous cycles. Negativity is more contagious, that’s why it’s ‘slaughter bench of history’, not free love freeway of history.

VivaStPauli wrote:
pretty hard to be a white supremacist if you're not white anymore.

I never been to Brazil but people I know have always talk about a white supremacemist culture there 🤷‍�
You called this “hyperbole” but this is not the first time I’ve seen people with this take, expressing it in a serious way. I find it so cringe that people actually think white genocide is an intelligent solution to a problem.

VivaStPauli wrote:
If you think that's bad life advice, we probably don't share enough cultural and ethical thought space to be having this discussion in earnest.

My advice is sublate your enemies. That is very different to scapegoating or seeking total destruction. So yeah, don’t torture puppies because it would make Adolph mad, or destroy Germany, sublate his love of animals and Germany into yourself amen
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:01 pm

cringe or not, it's gunna happen bounce
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:35 pm

El Gunner wrote:cringe or not, it's gunna happen bounce

People see the national football team of Brazil and get stupid ideas about this. Do you know in Brazil, the biggest experiment in racial integration in modern history, there’s still tonnes of white people? Do you know it’s still racially segregated to a large extent?
But because in basically every country mixed race players are over represented by about 40x people have a skewed perception of national reality. And also because the corporate world is also committed to portraying diversity everywhere no one sees the reality unless they actually research the demographic data.
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:05 am

El Gunner wrote:the reality is to eventually get rid of the entire white race which will definitely go a long way in decreasing racial tensions...

The way I see it is that racism is a subset of class division. Meaning that prejudice is ever present and only varies in the way it is expressed. So even if race/culture issues are diluted through mixing (which is not a given) then humanity will probably find some new ways...Imagine AI humanoids in the future, they could be even worse than whites, the pitiful earthlings!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:09 pm

Members of an international left wing terrorist gang from Germany have been sentenced to 3 to 5 years in prison.
They stalk lone individuals and attack with hammers and crowbars and attempt to cause extreme physical damage to their victims.
3 years is quite a sick joke, GBH with intent carries up to life imprisonment sentences in civilised countries. Attempting to break someone’s knees is not something I can take as lightly as German leftists do.
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5