Doc
Great Leader Sprucenuce
futbol_bill
Glory
Mr Nick09
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hazard - Hazard is the next galactico? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hazard is the next galactico?

Post by Lucifer Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:51 pm

chad4401 wrote:Man being a poser must be easy, put zero thoughts into posts just trying to be funny with cringe jokes, keep tap dancing for likes, can't wait for clasico and we revisit this little talk my poser friend Proud.

I know what's going to happen though, Madrid gonna win courtesy yet another big heart performance by Kommander, Benzema gonna yet again shit his pants for the bitch he is and you gonna leave the forum until he scores a tap in against Somalia in friendlies after the season.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

hazard - Hazard is the next galactico? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hazard is the next galactico?

Post by Unique Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:57 pm

Lucifer wrote:
chad4401 wrote:Man being a poser must be easy, put zero thoughts into posts just trying to be funny with cringe jokes, keep tap dancing for likes, can't wait for clasico and we revisit this little talk my poser friend Proud.

I know what's going to happen though, Madrid gonna win courtesy yet another big heart performance by Kommander, Benzema gonna yet again shit his pants for the bitch he is and you gonna leave the forum until he scores a tap in against Somalia in friendlies after the season.
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 pm

Yawn spoken like a true poser, when you started watching footy? An off form benzema has ran circle around barca multiple times and an inform benzema silences the camp with wonder goals, sit down stop hyping yourself up futbol did something similar hadn't been the same since, be shame for the same to happen to you Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Oh and almost forgot to you haven't even proved me wrong, this forum is so shit nowadays weak banter and no actual understanding of footy, tell me how top 5 cl goal scorer and top 10 RM scorer never contributed to winning trophies?

Oh I forgot this is the same forum that said 5 goals in 60 cl games higuain gave RM a bigger chance of winning the 10th cause he loves the club and cries alot I mean he is more passionate, he leaves the team wins the cl twice, very obvious poser logic is stupid.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:04 pm

What a swerve. A last minute Lucifer vs Chad match added to GLMania.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:10 pm

Good luck Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:13 pm

chad4401 wrote:Oh and almost forgot to you haven't even proved me wrong, this forum is so shit nowadays weak banter and no actual understanding of footy, tell me how top 5 cl goal scorer and top 10 RM scorer never contributed to winning trophies?

Oh I forgot this is the same forum that said 5 goals in 60 cl games higuain gave RM a bigger chance of winning the 10th cause he loves the club and cries alot I mean he is more passionate, he leaves the team wins the cl twice, very obvious poser logic is stupid.
chad you been saying that shit for 2 years yet you still come back to the forum cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:40 pm

M99 wrote:What a swerve. A last minute Lucifer vs Chad match added to GLMania.

I propose a Benzema on a pole match stipulation be added.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:40 am

The Pole ring is gonna need to be re-enforced for that fat sum'bitch
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:47 am

Live look at Lucifer attacking a defenseless Benzema

hazard - Hazard is the next galactico? - Page 2 Big-show-and-brock-lesnar-ring-break-o
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:47 pm

Ahhh Hazard being the main man at the Bernabeu & volleying Fatzema the sex offender out of Madrid. So good.

Madrid can't afford him though.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:20 pm

Gil wrote:Ahhh Hazard being the main man at the Bernabeu & volleying Fatzema the sex offender out of Madrid. So good.

Madrid can't afford him though.
hows it going gil. long time no see buddy Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Gil careful what you wish for. You might get lumbered with him when Costa leaves for greener pastures
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Funny thread. Let me straighten out a few things.

futbol_bill wrote:THe interest in Hazard has been there all along particularly Zidane. And it does look like Zidane has a lot of input in signing whether or not Monchi comes at all. This weekend news is simply that Chelsea is reported to be open to negotiations.
There is no doubt Madrid (particularly Zidane) are interested in Hazard. Which means diddly squat. I'm sure Chelsea are interested in Messi. And Neymar. And Suarez. And Lewandoski. And (insert top player). Doesn't mean we're going to sign them.

That supposed "report" you're referring to is Marca trying to cook up a shit storm. Surprise, surprise. Marca haven't got a single clue what goes on behind closed doors at Chelsea. It's hard enough for English journos to even find out, much less Marca. If you think for the first time in the Roman era we're suddenly "open" to selling our best player and most important member of our starting XI, you really haven't got a clue how Chelsea is run.

There has been reported interest in Dybala and Mbappe. Haven't heard anyone at club saying there is interest in Dembele. With the price tag on Mbappe (ridicuous for an unproven kid), I suspect that interest will fade. The real issue re Dybala IMO is whether or not they plan to buy two forwards or one. Given Perez's statements on weekend re Benz, you really have to question how they can possible play and keep happy Ronaldo, Benz, Bale, Hazard and a Dybala. I can see Bale missing a lot of games and I can see Ronaldo begin to miss some games plus we can expect to see him both on wing and at CF. But all 5 will expect to start and play regularly, so I now think with Benz likely staying, the one signing may be the objective which likely comes down to Hazard if they can negotiate a reasonable bid with Chelsea.
Firstly, if for any reason we end up selling Hazard, it's most definitely NOT going to be this summer. And if that time ever does come that we've somehow decided to sell Hazard (perhaps he pushes for said move - something which he has not indicated and has infact said the opposite about this season), you can be guaranteed that there's absolutely no chance it's going to be a "reasonable" fee. Especially after he renews his contract at the end of the season (has 3 years left on it as it currently stands, will likely be taken to 5 once renewed). We sold Oscar for 60m and Luiz for 50m but you expect a "reasonable fee" if we do decide to sell Hazard? You're in for a shocker. If Madrid aren't ready to cough up well over 120m, then they can go for Mbappe or Dybala. Not our problem.

so my guess at off season moves are
incoming: De Gea, a LB, Marco Llorente, Hazard.

Outgoing: Navas, Coentrao, James, Morata, Mariano

There is of course the issues with Pepe and Isco. They are offering Isco a 6 year, 6M a year renewal, hopefully he accepts. Still concerned re Pepe. It's Vallejo or the other Llorente if he does leave, but hopefully they will keep him.

The sheer arrogance of Madrid fans and the club in general always feeling like they can poach anyone's players is quite irritating. Couldn't get through to the player so they decided to put out rubbish stories in Marca and send Calderon to go on mouthing off about Hazard in the media.

You already lost out on players like Neymar and De Gea when you tried. Backed out of paying 89m for Pogba as well, but I digress on that. It's time English clubs started telling Madrid to do one. They started with the Courtois rumours and it was gaining steam until the player himself came out and shut the story down for good. Of course that's because Courtois has a big mouth and doesn't pass up any opportunity to say anything in the media. But Hazard is different so those rumours have continued.

In the last 15 years, we haven't sold any important starting player in our team, even when it looked close to happening. It won't start now. We've rejected bids from Barca before as well. Only instance similar to that happening was when we sold Robben but he had a lot of injury problems at the time and we'd just signed Malouda so it was the best decision for both parties.

It's a fun story but there's only a very slim chance of it happening. And if it does happen at some point, it's definitely not going to be this summer. I'd save myself the headache of a fake "saga" this summer if I were a Madrid fan.

Side note: What's the point of going after Dybala? You have Morata and you're not even playing him. And why would Juve even sell after you lot shafted them with Morata? It's almost like Madrid don't even know what they want.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:10 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
The sheer arrogance of Madrid fans and the club in general always feeling like they can poach anyone's players is quite irritating.

Blue Barrett wrote:

I'd put in a cheeky tenner that Conte sneaks in and bids 35m for him. Could see Sanchez working wonders for us.

Alonso probably won't be the starting LWB and we'd probably get a better RWB than Moses in the summer. Maybe even another CM to bench Matic. We're probably even going to change to a 3-5-2. But if we stick with a 3-4-3, that front 3 can contend for the CL.

Look out.

I could not agree more, it's so irritating to see arrogant fans thinking they can poach any team's player smdh

barrett pipe the fck down
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:21 am

If Madrid want him they buy him, end of story.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:41 am

Also, Madrid never "lost out" on De Gea. Madrid and Utd agreed to a price and De Gea agreed to a deal. Isabella tied up the lines trying to use Madrid's dial up connection is the reason that whole thing crashed.

Neymar, however, yeah, Barcelona beat them to that one. Bastards...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:47 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
The sheer arrogance of Madrid fans and the club in general always feeling like they can poach anyone's players is quite irritating.

Blue Barrett wrote:

I'd put in a cheeky tenner that Conte sneaks in and bids 35m for him. Could see Sanchez working wonders for us.

Alonso probably won't be the starting LWB and we'd probably get a better RWB than Moses in the summer. Maybe even another CM to bench Matic. We're probably even going to change to a 3-5-2. But if we stick with a 3-4-3, that front 3 can contend for the CL.

Look out.

I could not agree more, it's so irritating to see arrogant fans thinking they can poach any team's player smdh

barrett pipe the fck down

I know you're not stupid. It's been obvious to everyone that Sanchez wants to leave Arsenal and is pushing for a move. He's also in the last year of his contract after this season and so Arsenal have a reason to sell. I don't need to spell out all the details for you, do I? You don't see me saying things like "come home" or "what Chelsea wants, Chelsea gets" and you don't see anybody related to Chelsea going to the media and mouthing off about him, do you? Only an idiot would think it's the same context. But I know you're not an idiot, at least I don't think so yet, so I'll just chalk it up as you trolling or being emotional. Cheers!

Last edited by Blue Barrett on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:51 am

please dude, stop justifying yourself, you have been caught red handed being a hypocrite, as i said, pipe it. every one projects their team with players from other team, that they want to leave or not is irrelevant. and gtfo with your "we are holier than you" rhetoric

and keep your cheers lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:59 am

"Hypocrite" would mean I or any Chelsea fans (or fans of almost any other club even) had the same "what Madrid wants, Madrid gets" mentality as your lot. It's obvious your feelings are hurt so I'm not going to discuss this further with you. You can carry on dreaming about your Hazard galactico for the summer.

Cheers!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2