Kaladin
RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
Firenze
16 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:50 pm

As a lifelong Styles fan, I think he'd be better off in the cruiserweight division if that's the case. He made the x division his own in TNA and he can do the same with the cruiserweight div. Only thing he'll be doing in the main event is jobbing to Reigns ffs. hmm

Just imagine a cruiserweight division with Balor, Zayn, Neville, Kalisto, Aries, Rollins, Crews, Styles, Mustafa Ali, Brian Kendrick. So many potential 5* matches. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 24 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition

Post by M99 Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The trade stuff for next week spoilers from Meltzer

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:19 pm

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The trade stuff for next week spoilers from Meltzer

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Umm Nakamura???? Thats your big singles guy!
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:38 pm

That would be fine if Cena wasn't away from TV for like 6 months.

They are losing Cena and Styles and getting Nakamura? not enough imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Wow reading about JBL beinng a bully, how is such a *bleep* still working, no disrespect to Mauro or anyone else, but if anyone talked shit or bullied me in my face, i'd verbally abuse him or bully back. C*nts like these need to be taught a lesso
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Yea read that the other day. He has always been a grade A *bleep*.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:31 pm

Justin Roberts (former ring announcer) as well. Here's some stuff from his new book.

Someone from Smackdown stole Justin's passport from his bag on the final night of a tour to the UK. It was never returned. He had to go to the US embassy in London to get it reissued. "Stealing a passport out of someone's bag is a pretty evil rib and not giving it back means it's no longer a rib".

When they were in Japan on a tour, there was two tour buses - faces and heels. "Bradshaw had both buses pull over". They wouldn't move until Justin was moved from the face bus to the heel one. JBL and his cronies then bullied Justin for the entire journey. "I was very comfortable working the RAW tours. I was scared for my life to work SmackDown tours".

"JBL would throw my bags down the street...he typically referred to me as dipshit and numbnuts despite my always trying to do a great job...every day I saw him, he asked me why I was still alive and told me to go kill myself".

JBL was being interviewed by a high-schooler and, after the kid dropped his notes, Bradshaw asked the mother if "she had any children who weren't mentally disabled".

HHH had a thing about trying to pull down Justin's pants
Jaime Noble and Chris Benoit once tackled Justin down to the ground in the airport and put him in a double crossface. He tapped instantly but they refused to release him. He could barely walk for days afterwards.

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 24 C8vntvmWsAAUSfM

Last edited by Onyx on Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:35 pm

What an absolute *bleep*
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:45 pm

ES wrote:Wow reading about JBL beinng a bully, how is such a *bleep* still working, no disrespect to Mauro or anyone else, but if anyone talked shit or bullied me in my face, i'd verbally abuse him or bully back. C*nts like these need to be taught a lesso

ok

JBL has pull in the WWE, people react differently when the could lose their job, he picks and chooses who he abuses, or did, heard he became less of an ass when he returned

there are quite a few rumoured incidents of JBL being put in his place during backstage fights though

wrestling has a massive bro locker room culture so it's no surprise it goes on a lot
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 pm

Jaime Noble and Chris Benoit once tackled Justin down to the ground in the airport and put him in a double crossface. He tapped instantly but they refused to release him. He could barely walk for days afterwards.

calling BS though, hit someone with the crossface as a kid, doesn't work in real life
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:50 pm

was watching some MMA press stuff for this weekends fights and thought this was cool, it is a GOAT lvl theme, the type that will keep someone over even if they had Enzo Amore in ring abilities

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:55 pm

According to Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there is a belief within WWE that Goldberg will be back with the company. This is because his character was too hot, his merchandise was selling too well, the promos were strong (which was said to be the biggest surprise of his return) and that they really didn’t want him to go.

The WON also notes that to bring him back with the right story and opponent. Looking forward to next year’s WrestleMania, Undertaker (retirement) and The Rock (too busy) look to be off the table. That leaves Kurt Angle (if he passes the physical) and Triple H as the part-timers who will probably have major matches on the show and be available.

I think he will be back in the future for sure, probably only for stuff like Mania though since he said his current run kept him miserable with all the training etc, now he knows what to expect and will probably keep himself in shape.

WWE paid him mad money apparently and he made them mad money so why wouldn't they bring him back again.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Is Merchandise all there is now? Is that the make or break for a wrestler?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:05 pm

I mean, it's always been a MASSIVE factor in the industry. If you're over with fans, you're gonna move mad merch. If you get pushed hard consistently, you're gonna move mad merch. I don't think it's all that matters though, I mean Zach Ryder was moving hella merch when he was super over with the jersey shore guido gimmick. That's why he got his mini push, but they stopped that regardless.

Remember reading tons of stories back in the day that in WCW there was a lot of shady shit going on, I think someone (Jericho IIRC) was getting robbed, it was set so that every time a piece of Jericho merch got sold it would show up as Hogan merch in the system lol.

Most of the main eventers get a % of the merch sales, or did until a few years ago, I imagine only a select few like Cena and Orton get it now.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:07 pm

WM 33

Reigns vs Lesnar
Goldberg vs Strowman
Cena vs Joe
HHH vs Angle
Ambrose vs Fandango
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:09 pm

Firenze wrote:I mean, it's always been a MASSIVE factor in the industry. If you're over with fans, you're gonna move mad merch. If you get pushed hard consistently, you're gonna move mad merch. I don't think it's all that matters though, I mean Zach Ryder was moving hella merch when he was super over with the jersey shore guido gimmick. That's why he got his mini push, but they stopped that regardless.

Remember reading tons of stories back in the day that in WCW there was a lot of shady shit going on, I think someone (Jericho IIRC) was getting robbed, it was set so that every time a piece of Jericho merch got sold it would show up as Hogan merch in the system lol.

It still happens lol

When CM Punk was red hot and started to outsell the John Cena merchandise, I know people that work in the company in the merchandise department, I know people that work the arenas and sell the merchandise, and I can tell you eactly what WWE did: as soon as John Cena started getting outsold by CM Punk, they made 3 additional John Cena designs, they refused to make a second CM Punk design and they started undershipping the CM Punk design on purpose. For every CM Punk shirt they would ship to the arena, they would triple John Cena shirts and they would do 3 John Cena designs. So every 10 shirts in the arena, if 9 are Cena, only one is Punk. Punk is going to sell out right away because they didn't send enough and at the end of the night they're going "Oh John Cena quadrupled Punk's merchandise." Of course he did! Because you've purposely created a situation where it would be impossible for CM Punk to outsell John Cena.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:09 pm

should be Nakamura vs Cena or AJ vs Nakamura at Mania next year

would actually be down to see Strowman vs Berg if they build Strowman up again properly, though I guess he would get squashed

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Over 10 million views. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Wanna see Nakamura vs Lesnar
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:33 pm

The Official WWE Thread - Part 33 - WM 33 Edition - Page 24 C8v3cV3XgAIFULI

Lol

Imagine a group where Bob Holly is the safe one Laughing

Wish more wrestlers would talk about backstage stuff.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:52 pm

http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory/1049689-meng-stories-of-the-scariest-man-in-the-history-of-wrestling
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Steve Blackman is underrated, remember liking him as a kid, unreal kendo stick flurries
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:11 am

ES wrote:Wow reading about JBL beinng a bully, how is such a *bleep* still working, no disrespect to Mauro or anyone else, but if anyone talked shit or bullied me in my face, i'd verbally abuse him or bully back. C*nts like these need to be taught a lesso

It's not that simple.

Mauro has a history of bipolar disease and depression, what could be conceived has hazing or ribbing could set him off.

I mean his nickname among pro sports circuits used to be the Bipolar Rock n Rolla lol, it's just easier for him to be away from that WWE environment right now.

WWE have always had some really weird environment where it supports bullies shamefully, you would hope one day it stops but as of right now it probably still exists.

It's very carny place to work i imagine still though and JBL is probably massively supported.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Drunk Del Rio shooting on WWE. hmm

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1BRKjEnemdBxw

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next