Kick
Hapless_Hans
Curtinho
Unique
Collblanc
45 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 18 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:31 pm

zigra wrote:MOLE STOP HATING MY BOY HES GREAT

you need to see this second spurs goal m8, unreal vision and pin point accuracy from our boy Proud

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13 - Page 18 Empty Re: English Premier League '16-'17 Discussion - Part 13

Post by zigra Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Firenze wrote:

you need to see this second spurs goal m8, unreal vision and pin point accuracy from our boy Proud

Waiting for the gifs to pop up Proud
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Pochettino outclassing Conte AGAIN so far, can't see Chelsea getting another goal from a FK/Pen.

Can see Poch at Barca this summer
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Holy shit what a pass :bow: Eriksen :bow:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 pm

zigra wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Waiting for the gifs to pop up Proud

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Battyboi off for Diego Goaldrought

Hazard on too hmm
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

Firenze wrote:crossing is his strong point but he has it all IMO, dribbling, scores goals, set pieces, was unlocking bournemouth at will a couple weeks ago

unbelievably well rounded

Nope.

He doesn't have vision to unlock a defence, passing range in general outside of crosses and creativity in general.

That was my point, you said he's the most creative player in the league.

My argument was that he doesn't have defense splitting ability that the most creative players has.

What he's good at has been on full display today, great touch, rarely gives the ball away and great on cross field passes, crosses and set pieces.

None of this has changed, he's the same player he's always been which is is why i laughed to begin with.

I never said he's crap, in fact i said he's great just think you all vastly overrate his creative ability.

He's basically a smaller De Bruyne with less explosion.

I don't know why you are bringing up either of his assists today to go "LOL Mole" both have basically proven my point and disproven absolutely nothing you have said.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:38 pm

Eriksen had unreal vision and creativity when he played for us. If he's focussing on crosses now it's because that's what the BPL rewards most.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:42 pm

zigra wrote:Eriksen had unreal vision and creativity when he played for us. If he's focussing on crosses now it's because that's what the BPL rewards most.

If you want to argue he plays like this because that's what Spurs need i'm fully ok with that because he's pretty perfect for what they need.

But he's always been this player IMO and i have been watching him since 2011 and just don't argue he's this amazing creative player like prime Fabregas or Ozil when he hardly ever proves he's capable of that.

That's the only reason i shat on it because i never saw it for all the years i watched him and watching him today basically confirmed that.

Nothing wrong with any of that btw, do what you need to do to get Wins and he's still a great player regardless which i never ever denied.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
zigra wrote:Eriksen had unreal vision and creativity when he played for us. If he's focussing on crosses now it's because that's what the BPL rewards most.

If you want to argue he plays like this because that's what Spurs need i'm fully ok with that because he's pretty perfect for what they need.

But he's always been this player IMO and i have been watching him since 2011 and just don't argue he's this amazing creative player like prime Fabregas or Ozil when he hardly ever proves he's capable of that.

That's the only reason i shat on it because i never saw it for all the years i watched him and watching him today basically confirmed that.

Yeah I think he plays the way he does because that's what Tottenham/Poch want him to do.
I think he played very different when he played for us. He didn't really play too many crosses and played a lot of defense splitting passes. He obviously never was a Fabregas type of player as he can actually run faster than walking speed and used that to dribble past opponents to make room. But he IS creative. Maybe not super uber creative like Özil or Fabregas are in the 3 games a year they don't play like a waste of space but still quite creative.

He's better than both btw.

Last edited by zigra on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:49 pm

this chelsea team are unreal ffs

been dominated since the 2nd goal, camped around their box

first attempt on goal they score

azar's only been on the pitch for 5 mins, terrible defending
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Matic with an absolute SCREAMER
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:55 pm

incredibly harsh scoreline on Spurs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:56 pm

No GK in the world is stopping that. What a strike.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:01 pm

zigra wrote:

Yeah I think he plays the way he does because that's what Tottenham/Poch want him to do.
I think he played very different when he played for us. He didn't really play too many crosses and played a lot of defense splitting passes. He obviously never was a Fabregas type of player as he can actually run faster than walking speed and used that to dribble past opponents to make room. But he IS creative. Maybe not super uber creative like Özil or Fabregas are in the 3 games a year they don't play like a waste of space but still quite creative.

That isn't fair IMO, from what i understand Fabregas has been good this year and has had years in his career which shit all over Eriksen's.

Ozil was one of the best players in the league last year, don't know what happened this season but i'm gonna blame Wenger tbh.

Also while we are discussing this, that build up that led to the Matic thunderbastard doesn't happen with Eriksen which was my point.

Being most creative doesn't mean best, i wouldn't have even brought this up if you didn't say he's the most creative player in the league lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Similar to how Firenze mentioned Mata 2016-2017 in the same line as Eriksen 2016-2017 a few posts ago.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:05 pm

Firenze wrote:incredibly harsh scoreline on Spurs

Don't think it is tbh, both teams have been incredibly pedestrian outside of a couple of individuals.

Hazard and Fabregas have injected some much needed class to this Chelsea team and they took advantage.

Outside of what Eriksen's done i struggle to think of much that Spurs have done.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

crossing is part of the creative toolset tbh, like I said, you wrote more lines than you've seen games from Eriksen in the last 3 years, he's been GOAT for the last couple. Not even gonna entertain it tbh no matter how much you write.

Lad has it all, he's better rounded than Ozil, Hazard and other AM's

always consistent
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm

Nishankly wrote:Similar to how Firenze mentioned Mata 2016-2017 in the same line as Eriksen 2016-2017 a few posts ago.
i think mata has 3 assists this season.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Fabregas hasn't done anything since he came on and he hasn't been good this season either, he's popped up with a few goals but his overall play has still be shite which is why he's still being reported to be sold this summer
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm

zigra wrote:

That isn't fair IMO, from what i understand Fabregas has been good this year and has had years in his career which shit all over Eriksen's.

Ozil was one of the best players in the league last year, don't know what happened this season but i'm gonna blame Wenger tbh.

Also while we are discussing this, that build up that led to the Matic thunderbastard doesn't happen with Eriksen which was my point.

Being most creative doesn't mean best, i wouldn't have even brought this up if you didn't say he's the most creative player in the league lol.

Don't think I called him the most creative player ever. That was @Firenze
Disagree with Özil and Fabregas having better years in the past. They had better years than their current ones but not as good as prime Eriksen. Eriksen is better than both ever were. His quality, not his creativity.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Nishankly wrote:Similar to how Firenze mentioned Mata 2016-2017 in the same line as Eriksen 2016-2017 a few posts ago.

Utd bias

allow it ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Tottenham's best season ever

0 trophies
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:10 pm

Firenze wrote:crossing is part of the creative toolset tbh, like I said, you wrote more lines than you've seen games from Eriksen in the last 3 years, he's been GOAT for the last couple. Not even gonna entertain it tbh no matter how much you write.

Lad has it all, he's better rounded than Ozil, Hazard and other AM's

always consistent

Why does that mean anything? he's not shown anything today which i haven't seen from him or didn't know about him in the last 5 years.

He's the same player he's always been if today is any indication.

Also more well rounded lol, doesn't mean anything. Don't be that Ronaldo is more complete than Messi guy lol.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:Tottenham's best season ever

0 trophies
0 trophies clearly means its not been the best season ever for them. hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next