guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 39 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Chad31 Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:59 pm

Peak douche bag behavior from cr as usual, no empty goals to paper over the cracks? Crazy how quickly cr declined when he doesn't have a stacked team creating sitters for him, anyway this type of behavior at 37 imagine in his 20's didn't cr force rvn out of manu? Didn't he kick higuain out of spite? Didn't bale get ostracized because of cr too, the guy has always been a self centered glory hunter.

Ronaldo leaving the game early was to take away from manu performance and make it about himself, just how he did after madrid won a CL, he didn't score and played like shit as usual, came out and said he leaving just rob the players and the club of the moment, Mou described cr perfectly during benzema bdo ceremony, hope he continues to struggle so that for all the players he held back.

Chad31
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 39 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:47 pm

what did Mou say about Cronaldo during that ceremony? hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:59 am

Yeah right; I never heard nothing about cristiano ostrasizing bale nor them even having any issues. Higuain wanted to be a starter that's why he left, not cristiano. I'll give you ruud, but that decision worked for utd and Ferguson. A bunch of that write up seems made up. What's next? Cristiano got rid of callejon too? Lol
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:07 pm

If Chad wrote it, assume it is made up.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:49 pm

rofl

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:02 pm

Wow, CR forced RVN out? How was that? Details pls?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:07 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Wow, CR forced RVN out? How was that? Details pls?

They got into it in training. Ruud as the target man wanted the passes, cristiano was doing cristiano and probably over dribbling. It might have got physical at some point, maybe ruud Kung fu'd the kid I don't know. That part I don't know. But ruud is said to have stated something along the lines of run to ure Daddy or cry to ure daddy. He was referring to queroz who was the assistant coach and being from Portugal, probably mentoring cristiano at the time.

Cristiano's dad had passed around that time, so it hit him different and brought him to tears understandably. Anyways Ferguson had to let the young stars in rooney and cristiano grow, plus ruud was coming off a major injury from the previous season. So he was on the market and we signed him. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling he barely played for the remainder of that season. I'm not sure about that.

Him and Roy Keane had similar exits. Ferguson always knew when to pull the plug. I think that's one of fergie's biggest strengths. Cos if ruud did that in 2002, fergie wouldn't give a damn

Last edited by titosantill on Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:47 am

Signing Ronaldo was the best thing to have happened for the whole EPL. Now the league will not be same without him. ManUtd without Ronaldo is not a good sign for other clubs.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:03 pm

Thx Tito as usual, just google it a bit too, I can obviously understand where RVN was coming from Very Happy Good thing they made up cos they went on to become teammates again at Real. Although some say it actually helped CR to cut out his bs n helped motivate him to improve too, interesting n another example how big personalities at the big clubs can clash...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:31 pm

Yeah they never played together at real. When cristiano joined ruud was still injured. Then when ruud got fit, he was off to hamburg. But yeah ruud said they settled all that. But it was ultimately fergie's call.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:59 am

Ronaldo’s biggest issue is trying to be this Pacey forward who scored countless goals off the counter attack and with his athleticism. He’s still trying to lose weight and hang on to his speed, instead of changing his style. The ideal thing for him would’ve been to put more muscle on, be more combative and aggressive as a center forward, and accept the drop and speed and goals to be more helpful to the team overall as a squad player (shit, even first team).

That’s the only plausible route I see for him to last a few more years.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:43 pm

I read he could join Napoli next mercato... lol ??

Great season against all expectations (except Rob) and now they would flush this for a bit of marketing ? Seems illogical, but i wish it's true, i think he ruins their chemistry in the first few weeks just in time for Napoli to flop the league
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:49 pm

Both parties (Ronaldo and ETH) have made their fair share of mistakes here. Ronaldo should have never submitted a transfer request in the summer (if reports are to be believed), and he shouldn't have skipped the preseason. Not to mention that leaving the game before it was finished is quite disrespectful.

ETH could also learn a thing or two in man management. I mean, how can you turn a player who was one of United's best players last season into an unmotivated shell of their former self?! Surely Ronaldo has regressed, but when I saw his stats of last season playing alongside a bunch of jabronis, I couldn't help but be in awe.

I still think that he still has a lot to offer at the elite level. He's a natural born killer and that sort of predatory instinct doesn't just vanish with age. But he needs to leave his ego out of the window and tries to win ETH's trust again.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:20 pm

^Thats your fault for just 'seeing' the stats and not seeing our actual matches last season Wink.

The best part about Ten Hag and how he handled this whole thing is not only he made Cronaldo look like a utter fool by the end, he also gave him his fair share of respect being an icon and everything amid this, and is still continuing to do so. He is getting minutes and will keep getting that until Martial is back and then he will drop him once again to the bench until he improves his form. Or in other words, he is treating him like just another player lol. I mean the guy is so bad right now, even these fanbois who is calling for ETH's head, deep down they are aware, they dont hold much sense in the matter.  Ten Hag has handled this maturely I mean, any other manager, would have, either wilted under pressure, or would have gone a bit overboard, and incited unwanted scrutiny.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:36 pm

Cristiano can maybe stat pad his way to a supposed elite level for a few more years. But he remains a tactical black hole and a frustrated primadonna. How good is that for the locker room... 100% of the blame should go to him and 0% for Ten Hag
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:09 pm

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/karim-benzema-cristiano-ronaldo-didnt-send-me-a-message-after-ballon-dor/

I’m finished with this asshole man. As a player CR7 will be remembered as one of the greatest, but as a person he is a self-centered little *bleep*. How can you not congratulate your partner who played selflessly for you for years?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:22 pm

Mindboggling how he can't congratulate a guy he spent the better part of his prime with. Although ai am not surprised he is the guy who was so disrespectful to Modric when he knew he'd won the Balon d'or over him. Terrible teammate!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:34 pm

Well he’s gone on Piers Morgan’s show to have a public meltdown. No coming back after shitting on United and Ten Hag in his interview. Full interview coming out Wednesday, but this article contains some highlights: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:46 pm

This guy man.. unfucking-believable..

Casciavit wrote:Well he’s gone on Piers Morgan’s show to have a public meltdown. No coming back after shitting on United and Ten Hag in his interview. Full interview coming out Wednesday, but this article contains some highlights: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20415285/ronaldo-piers-morgan-interview-man-united-betrayal/

Honestly, I feel bad for him a bit at this point, he clearly suffers from mental illness. No wonder he called up JP.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:12 am

Here's a non Sun link

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-united-engman_utd/story/4802618/cristiano-ronaldo-i-feel-betrayed-by-manchester-unitedhave-no-respect-for-erik-ten-hag?platform=amp

Unreal damage to his United legacy, he was previously worshipped there
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:42 am

lol Piss Morgan...says it all really about CR7's character.

Think he's just trying to force our hand in january, letting him leave on a free.

Get him gone.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:35 am

Obviously, he shouldn't be talking about betrayal while he's still at the club, but I didn't hear anything else in that short clip from the interview that was controversial. The lack of internal development at the club since he left it isn't exactly an inside scoop Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 39 1f605
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:25 am

Good God man is an absolute cretin rofl
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:19 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 39 Game_of_Thrones_S04-E06-Tyrion_Trial_by_Combat

RONALDO: Piers, I wish to confess.

PIERS: You wish to confess?

Ronaldo contemplates for a moment

RONALDO: I came back for United. I came to this city and to all your worthless lives. I should have went to Cit--

PIERS: Ronaldo. Do you wish to confess?

Ronaldo turns to face Piers.

RONALDO: Yes. I'm guilty. Guilty. Is that what what you want to hear?

PIERS: You admit to poisoning the dressing room?

RONALDO: No, of that I'm innocent. I am guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I am guilty of being a winner.

PIERS: *chuckling* You are not on trial for being a winner.

RONALDO: Oh, yes I am. I've been on trial for that my entire life.

PIERS: Have you nothing to say in your defense?

RONALDO: Nothing but this: I did not do it. I did not refuse to come on as a sub.

RONALDO: I did not call for Maguire to be demoted but I wish that I had. Watching that slabhead make a mistake gave me more relief than a thousand fans siuuuu.

RONALDO: I wish I was the monster you think I am. I wish I had enough rape allegations for the whole pack of you. I would gladly give my life to watch you all try to evade it.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:54 pm

The Donald Trump of football.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:17 pm

Feel it's the right timr to bring back this quote from Uncle Flo

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 39 Screenshot_20221114_075438-jpg
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next