The Demon of Carthage
zigra
Thimmy
Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
72 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 15 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:32 pm

we did it lads

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 15 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:34 pm

Going for the treble next year. Glad we didn't win the CDR this year in a way because Zidane can now keep the squad focused on achieving even higher with a treble.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Exactly, we have to stack up even more in the summer. I cant' wait, treble of Cls and treble of trophies next season
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm

i love that picture. got our girl back
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Still can't believe we did it. Winning two CLs back to back? My god!

It's huge, huuuuge! I always thought it was impossible to achieve such a difficult task. But if there's one team that can do it, it's most certainly the King of Europe and now the 12-time European Champion.

Real Madrid, you beauty Proud
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 am

The Demon of Carthage wrote:The one trophy I wanted the most this season, more than La Liga, and more than any other trophy, it's my dream for Real Madrid to be the first club in history to win back-to-back CL trophies.

The absolute and undisputed biggest and most prestigious club in the world. King of Europe and king of kings!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Real Madrid, you've made me a very happy fan Proud

Milan did it 1989-1990
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:49 am

Ok, two deflected shots on goal even San Gigi couldn't stop, but Madrid played better. Juventus is going backwards. They only lost 3-1 last time as I recall.

Inter remains the only Serie A treble wininng club.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 am

@salmano9 those were european cups technically.

Madrid are the first to do it in the modern and current phase of the comp so that stat is correct.

As for the game - I posted my take on Juve's 2nd half collapse in another thread, but Madrid were ice cold. Absolutely ruthless. That is what I had grown accustomed, as a Roma fan, of seeing from Juve so I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel even a little bit of joy at seeing that happen to them.

That said, the only Juve player I truly feel bad for is Gigi. Did nothing wrong today, but didn't really stand out either. I want to see him back in this fixture again next year. Would be tragic to see him retire without this under his belt.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:15 am

Juventus looked like a bunch of girls.

http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/140/photos/240000/Zac-Efron-920240.jpg
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:27 am

juve_gigi wrote:T
H
E

T
R
E
B
L
E

I
S

N
E
A
R

FINO ALLA FINE!!!!!!!!!
Warrior wrote:No need to worry S, tomorrow you'll be posting in the celebration thread and you will love football more than ever.

The Juve clique stands tall and proud

Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 am

salmano9 wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:The one trophy I wanted the most this season, more than La Liga, and more than any other trophy, it's my dream for Real Madrid to be the first club in history to win back-to-back CL trophies.

The absolute and undisputed biggest and most prestigious club in the world. King of Europe and king of kings!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Real Madrid, you've made me a very happy fan Proud

Milan did it 1989-1990

It was still the " Champions Cup"

Infact when we talk about first team to win CL 2 times in a row it's referred on it

Even if I consider it an useless distinction. CL in '60 count as now
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:25 pm

midfield quality was too much for Juve side. And adding Isco to that, who was everywhere and had great game imo, became almost impossible for Juve to play against.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Congrats to Real Madrid, you deserved it...

Molenation
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:06 pm

@Robes

You are a nasty piece of business... Sad
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:07 pm

Could you guys please tell me what's the name of the song that started when the Real Madrid players went to get their medals? It's hauntingly and epically beautiful.

The part I'm interested in is around 07:22. I would really appreciate your help:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Darude- Sandstorm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:10 pm

Hate it or Love it - The Game Ft. 50 Cent
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Come on you guys, I really wanna know Laughing

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:15 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Could you guys please tell me what's the name of the song that started when the Real Madrid players went to get their medals? It's hauntingly and epically beautiful.

The part I'm interested in is around 07:22. I would really appreciate your help:

https://soundcloud.com/circodebakuza "ucl lisboa showtrack 3" , used when we won the title in lisbon if i'm not mistaken. sorry don't know the song's official name nor composer. hope i'm allowed to post that soundcloud link here, just download it as quick as possible

12 TIMES CHAMPS. seriously what happened to that jealous petition to deny our first five titles? it just higuained (vanished) all of a sudden
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:19 pm

oh thank you so much! That's the one. That's it! Tito, you goddamn legend, I love you man eco smile

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Pretty sure I saw one on facebook by jelly barca fans wanting to revoke this year CL because of the game against Bayern
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:23 pm

Perucho21 wrote:Pretty sure I saw one on facebook by jelly barca fans wanting to revoke this year CL because of the game against Bayern

lmao, while they're at it, they should revoke the one in lisbon cos we scored in the 92nd minute, the one last year cos "we played 'easy' teams" and the one in glasgow cos zidane's leg was too high , and the first against juve cos of a hint of offside.....no revoking that masterpiece against valencia, i hate them too much, that was probably my best final
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:24 pm

btw does anyone have any behind the scenes celebration vids they can post on the madrid thread?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:29 pm

titosantill wrote:
Perucho21 wrote:Pretty sure I saw one on facebook by jelly barca fans wanting to revoke this year CL because of the game against Bayern

lmao, while they're at it, they should revoke the one in lisbon cos we scored in the 92nd minute, the one last year cos "we played 'easy' teams" and the one in glasgow cos zidane's leg was too high , and the first against juve cos of a hint of offside.....no revoking that masterpiece against valencia, i hate them too much, that was probably my best final

Since most of the finals I've experienced were in the UCL format, that too was my favourite one. I remember we were dead on underdogs in that final (I think). An absolute ass of a La Liga season (finished 5th), I think over 100 million in debt, 2 or 3 coaches in (Don Vicente included) and just a team that was honestly terrible to watch before Don Vicente took over.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:35 pm

yeah that petition was closed. My guess is Perez hired a Black Hat hacker and instructed him to threaten change.org to either close it or get torched.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Madrid 3 CLs in the last 4 years
Arsenal 3 FA Cups in the last 4 years

Two of Europe's elites atm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next