The Demon of Carthage
zigra
Thimmy
Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
72 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 16 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:37 pm

Madrid 3 CLs in the last 4 years
Arsenal 3 FA Cups in the last 4 years

Two of Europe's elites atm

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 16 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:39 pm

it also helps it was against a club in valencia that i really don't like at all. ranking of our finals

1. paris 00
2. cardiff 17
these first two were masterpieces imo

3. glasgow 02
4. milan 16
5. amsterdam 98
6. and lisbon 16....i'm sorry i try to forget the emotions and panic madrid put me through in that lisbon game, if we don't win that decima, i doubt we'd have ever had the mentality to come back from that anytime soon. i hardly watch the highlights of that game....just too nerve racking

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:44 pm

In all seriousness, I don't for the life of me understand how could people be so bitter? I'm not generalizing of course because I know for a fact that there are many decent Barcelona fans who simply tipped their hats to Real Madrid and acknowledged that we're worthy champions. I have nothing but respect for those guys.

But then, there are some others who simply are bitter and try always to downgrade Real Madrid's accomplishments even if we are the worthy winners and strongest team in the competition.

It's sad that they can't cast their emotions aside, but in the end of the day, they're only hurting their own reputation. I repeat though, not all of them are like that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:31 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:In all seriousness, I don't for the life of me understand how could people be so bitter? I'm not generalizing of course because I know for a fact that there are many decent Barcelona fans who simply tipped their hats to Real Madrid and acknowledged that we're worthy champions. I have nothing but respect for those guys.

But then, there are some others who simply are bitter and try always to downgrade Real Madrid's accomplishments even if we are the worthy winners and strongest team in the competition.

It's sad that they can't cast their emotions aside, but in the end of the day, they're only hurting their own reputation. I repeat though, not all of them are like that.

Isn't that the same with some RM fans? When we win it's the same thing. At the end of the day every football club, fanbase, etc will have people like this regardless.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 pm

i know how people can be bitter. i was super bitter when they won their own ucl and anytime they win. but i take my bitterness on what my team did wrong. bitterness is part of the game, and whilst revoke talks are absolutely ridiculous it makes for good banter and bragging rights.

hell, i've always said some of the banter and "stats" here provides lots of comic relief especially on days when the wife and kids are causing a raucous
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:In all seriousness, I don't for the life of me understand how could people be so bitter? I'm not generalizing of course because I know for a fact that there are many decent Barcelona fans who simply tipped their hats to Real Madrid and acknowledged that we're worthy champions. I have nothing but respect for those guys.

Isn't that the same with some RM fans? When we win it's the same thing. At the end of the day every football club, fanbase, etc will have people like this regardless.

There's a lot of this from both fanbases.

On here Harmonica just takes up a lot of space which makes it seem crazyer than it is. Our guys like that were banned long ago. Mainly xcx or what he was called.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:36 pm

whatever happened to the madrid fan who was a fan of inter when mourinho was with them, then became a fan of madrid when mou joined us, and when mou was about to leave predicted we would be in for tough consequences, and proceeded to become a chelsea fan when mou joined them? we had a lot of good debates with him around. i think he was also a kaka fan as well
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Are you referring to huntsman? I think he has become a United fan.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:38 pm

Laughing i was surprised he did not become a man utd fan too

Hunstman rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:59 pm

yes lol huntsman, that's who i'm referring to. forgot his name
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Laughing i was surprised he did not become a man utd fan too

Hunstman rofl

he did
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:16 pm

Firenze wrote:

Hunstman rofl

he did

Legit the only guy I know that supports and follows a manager exclusively.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:21 pm

M99 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

Hunstman rofl

he did

Really? Not that hard to find the Pep's Les Enfants Terribles here, maybe not actively support the club but monitor from the *cough*closet*cough*
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:25 pm

I'm that way with Laudrup. Him playing is one of my first memories overall.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:49 am

ES wrote:
M99 wrote:
Firenze wrote:

he did

Really? Not that hard to find the Pep's Les Enfants Terribles here, maybe not actively support the club but monitor from the *cough*closet*cough*

CB is still a Spurs fan tho, huntsman only supports Mou and Mou alone.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:36 am

i've been hearing a lot of "we did this and that" from the real madrid crew, from around various places.

what i've observed about real madrid fans lately is that a large portion of them are failures in life.

for example my 2 real madrid fan friends who are bragging endlessly about their season. both of them are struggling to land a job after uni while myself and all my other non - real madrid supporting football fans obtained jobs straight after uni.

i believe there's a strong correlation between being a real life failure and a real madrid fan. i believe real madrid fans are often failures who google who the most successful, biggest and richest team is and simply say "i support real madrid". this way they're likelier to ensure some form of success in their life (when real madrid win), although they make no direct contribution to it.

real madrid fans are  mentally weak people who don't hold the capacity to support a real team whom have their fair share of winning and losing. they need to support the team that has the highest likelihood of constantly winning in order to remain emotionally stable.

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 am

the most incredible thing was how ppl overrated Juve and underrated Real at same time before of this 1-4 , at least in Italy.
All Juventus fans  I know were sure to win.
It was  impossible finding a Juve fans who didn't think it was their year. Same for the press ,. Probably not even for Borussia-Juve '96-'97.,,
And if it could understand it for  Scudetti , it hadn't make so sense to underrate the last Champions that have Cristiano Ronaldo.
Then the reality is different , that same reality where the """ best defence of the world """ concedes At least 3 goal in every final ( 0-4 in Euro 2008, 1-3 in 2015 , 1-4 in 2017 ) Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:59 am

You know whats great, I keep coming back here after years and its the same posters Smile. Makes me feel like home Smile
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:33 am

Congratulation RM fans , totally deserved it !

zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:22 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:i've been hearing a lot of "we did this and that" from the real madrid crew, from around various places.

what i've observed about real madrid fans lately is that a large portion of them are failures in life.

for example my 2 real madrid fan friends who are bragging endlessly about their season. both of them are struggling to land a job after uni while myself and all my other non - real madrid supporting football fans obtained jobs straight after uni.

i believe there's a strong correlation between being a real life failure and a real madrid fan. i believe real madrid fans are often failures who google who the most successful, biggest and richest team is and simply say "i support real madrid". this way they're likelier to ensure some form of success in their life (when real madrid win), although they make no direct contribution to it.

real madrid fans are  mentally weak people who don't hold the capacity to support a real team whom have their fair share of winning and losing. they need to support the team that has the highest likelihood of constantly winning in order to remain emotionally stable.

This is next level salt.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:31 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:i've been hearing a lot of "we did this and that" from the real madrid crew, from around various places.

Mad

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:42 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:they need to support the team that has the highest likelihood of constantly winning in order to remain emotionally stable.

That's why i support Juve to be honest :coffee:

Don't get mad because of Real's fan arrogance, they won the biggest trophy and they deserved it. While Juve fans were confident and lost. Well shit, u know what, it's not the end of the world.

Now some posters here try to rub some salt into the wound but no J fan cares Laughing Bunch of bidoni and clowns who were victimized all year long by our ex-leader S, now allow them to take revenge while he's away.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:47 pm

It's called Banter and I would have expected that coward Sugars to post his irrelevant WWE pics if the reversed happened.

Don't mind Borussia's post was refreshing. Forgot how mad many people are over what happened Saturday.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

I don't think enough attention has been paid to Mandz' GOAT goal in GL. Probably the greatest goal any of us will ever see at a CL final.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Because...
A) It wasn't
B) Jjuve lost
C) Ronaldo
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Doc wrote:Because...
A) It wasn't
B) Jjuve lost
C) Ronaldo

D) Zidane
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next