The Demon of Carthage
zigra
Thimmy
Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
72 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 17 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Doc wrote:Because...
A) It wasn't
B) Jjuve lost
C) Ronaldo

D) Zidane

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C - Page 17 Empty Re: UEFA CL Final: Real Madrid v Juventus F.C

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:02 pm

One of the best along with Zidane Leverkusen. I guess Zizou's is more important because they didn't lose after that.

Painful goal no matter what, will take a long time before Juve fans worship this gem.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Mandzukic is the gift that keeps on giving Proud

Only positive thing from Satuday night.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:16 pm

true, MANDZUKIC is a real WARRIOR !!!!!!

this was our 11 in second half

Cock sucking choker
Mandzukic-Milos Krasic-Simone Pepe
Hernanes-Sturaro
Molinaro-Ogbonna-Grygera-Marco Motta
Buffon
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:17 pm

LMAO rofl

too true
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Real totally better than Juve in the end. They are really so good atm. Feel bad for Juve in general, they tried to win the CL so long but still cant. 5 finals lost in a row now ffs.

Mandzukics goal ffs, I couldnt but jump up and scream, that was a beauty.

Forgot to mention Dybala really showed his limitations in this game, almost a bit out of his league. Long way to go anywhere near MEssi level obviously.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magic Spray Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:i've been hearing a lot of "we did this and that" from the real madrid crew, from around various places.

what i've observed about real madrid fans lately is that a large portion of them are failures in life.

for example my 2 real madrid fan friends who are bragging endlessly about their season. both of them are struggling to land a job after uni while myself and all my other non - real madrid supporting football fans obtained jobs straight after uni.

i believe there's a strong correlation between being a real life failure and a real madrid fan. i believe real madrid fans are often failures who google who the most successful, biggest and richest team is and simply say "i support real madrid". this way they're likelier to ensure some form of success in their life (when real madrid win), although they make no direct contribution to it.

real madrid fans are  mentally weak people who don't hold the capacity to support a real team whom have their fair share of winning and losing. they need to support the team that has the highest likelihood of constantly winning in order to remain emotionally stable.

https://streamable.com/0e3c5
Magic Spray
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:24 am

A) It wasn't
B) Jjuve lost
C) Ronaldo
What do B and C have to do with the quality of the goal? And can you mention a better goal at a CL final in recent memory?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:31 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
A) It wasn't
B) Jjuve lost
C) Ronaldo
What do B and C have to do with the quality of the goal? And can you mention a better goal at a CL final in recent memory?

Greatest goal ever has to mean something imo. A game winning screamer is always greater in my book than a screamer of slightly more quality in a huge loss.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:46 am

But the goal was to make it 1-1, at the time it was scored it was very important and kept them in the game for the rest of the half. It wasn't like he scored it in the 90th minute when they were 4-0 down.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:54 am

Magic Spray wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:i've been hearing a lot of "we did this and that" from the real madrid crew, from around various places.

what i've observed about real madrid fans lately is that a large portion of them are failures in life.

for example my 2 real madrid fan friends who are bragging endlessly about their season. both of them are struggling to land a job after uni while myself and all my other non - real madrid supporting football fans obtained jobs straight after uni.

i believe there's a strong correlation between being a real life failure and a real madrid fan. i believe real madrid fans are often failures who google who the most successful, biggest and richest team is and simply say "i support real madrid". this way they're likelier to ensure some form of success in their life (when real madrid win), although they make no direct contribution to it.

real madrid fans are  mentally weak people who don't hold the capacity to support a real team whom have their fair share of winning and losing. they need to support the team that has the highest likelihood of constantly winning in order to remain emotionally stable.

so much pain and raw emotion in that post. lmao at the salt
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:59 am

Good lord what an abominable and bitter post by Borussia.

I am insanely bitter about the win for Real but this?
Delete it lmao
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:15 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
A) It wasn't
B) Jjuve lost
C) Ronaldo

Recent memory. Recent memory is the Zidane strike in 2002 for a lot of us so there is that. You'll also find it very hard for anyone to talk about a goal in a 4-1 loss and top it all off by the fact Ronaldo scored a brace just sinks that goal into hipster memory.

Great goal but certain factors has made it a by the way thought and not THE thought.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:30 am

And the thing is with that... it was a wish and a prayer by Mandzu. Reminded me of that crazy Giroud goal earlier this season.

When players like Zidane, Messi, Ronaldo, etc.... or a player that is known for superior technique... does it, you feel like it was more skill than luck.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:10 am

beauty of the goal should be judged in term of its technique alone

why relate it with the team result

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:12 am

its like when there is a golazo!!!!! commentator say something like........what the marvellousssssssssssssssss.........gg..........opss......we will wait until the match end then we will decide what kind of goal is this.... Very Happy

its ridiculous

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:45 am

Not sure what you're talking about there but the initial statement from BC was:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:I don't think enough attention has been paid to Mandz' GOAT goal in GL. Probably the greatest goal any of us will ever see at a CL final.

Not addressing the type of goal, the technique or how beautiful it was. The question is why it wasn't given enough attention which posters have already stated.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:29 am

then i misunderstood

sorry for that

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:14 am

Dr. BORUSSIA!!!'s scientifical reports are devastating. For months i thought it was only rumours, but now it's been confirmed as a fact. Real Madrid fans are spiritually ill and they have a lot of personnal issues. Hope the CL title helps you getting through the darkness of your existence.

Sports is also about unity within rivalries. After all, we are all humans and you guys have my entire support. It sucks that we lost, but i mean, at least my life is not a shipwreck :coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

Magic Spray wrote:

rofl is that guy for real
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:

I believe there's a correlation between you having no-life friends and you being a non-sensical Real Madrid hater hmm What is "a real team", anyway? You sound like those steroid, fitness guys who constantly talk about "being a real man".
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:07 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:

i've been hearing a lot of "we did this and that" from the real madrid crew, from around various places.

real madrid fans are mentally weak people who don't hold the capacity to support a real team whom have their fair share of winning and losing. they need to support the team that has the highest likelihood of constantly winning in order to remain emotionally stable.

lmao this post is a salt mine.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:43 pm

why does a borrusia fans got so much hatred on us

not even barca fans like this lol
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:56 pm

Borussia is everything I want to be, and that post is going to be framed on my wall.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:50 pm

All in all, this was the best CL final in years, in terms of the quality of football on display
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17