RealGunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
CBarca
Firenze
guest7
82 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Myesyats Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Belletti (ex-Barça): "Neymar is happy at Barcelona. People love him and he is very comfortable" #fcblive

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Neymar signs for PSG - Page 5 Empty Re: Official: Neymar signs for PSG

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:40 am

LeParisien confirms Neymar agrees to a move

Can't wait to see Barca fans lose their shit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:17 am

rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:27 am

Pretty crazy if it does happen. Football has gone insane.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:39 am

I wont get any politics here but i kinds see a correlation between the way Qatar has gotten ostracized this year by their neighbouring countries, and how aggressive they are getting on the market this summer.

They have always had the ambition to win in europe, but most important they are supposed to be a european vitrine for Qatar, that's the underlying meaning of their purchase of PSG. So now it's almost as if they reacting aggressively reacting to their treatment in the middle east, pushing their expansion and image strategy even further.

They are potentially closing Neymar and Alexis, and they made Verratti release a video apologizing for his behaviour this summer. it's incredible.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:09 am

It has nothing to do with that lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:28 am

They had to get aggressive because the PSG project was turning stale. This would jump start them again.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:35 am

The 6-1 fiasco shook them hard.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:43 am

I also think that the Silva and Verratti fiascos where Barca publicly asked both players to rebel against PSG to force a sale... led to this aggressive bid for Neymar. If you remember, they had threatened to trigger Messi's clause during the whole Silva thing... but ended up not doing it since Qatar was the shirt sponsor for Barca at the time. Now they don't have that consideration anymore as they aren't sponsoring Barca.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:23 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:LeParisien confirms Neymar agrees to a move

Can't wait to see Barca fans lose their shit.

How old are you?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:00 am

Five, I think five is the correct answer.

Uefadrid press is asking clicks, Uefadrid fanboys answer, and around we go. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:38 pm

As unrealistic as it first appeared, it's looking more and more like a reality. Seems like a done deal to me

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:41 pm

http://www.espnfc.com/soccer-transfers/story/3162417/barcelona-star-neymar-agrees-terms-with-paris-saint-germain-source

It's done apparently.

l'Equipe and RMC are both reporting that PSG will trigger the exit clause by Wednesday.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:13 pm

PSG can't trigger anything, barca either accept the bid or nerman frees himself

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:31 pm

I'm actually surprised that Neymar would WANT to leave Barca. Nothing against PSG. I'm honestly excited to see if they can take that next step. However, it's not as though he's a peripheral player at Barca, he's more likely to win things at Barca, and he's certainly not being paid peanuts either.

Is it that he wants to be THE star on the team? Or are they offering him a ridiculous financial package?
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:33 pm

I'm not exactly comfortable with Barcelona about to receive the 200 plus million.

Would rather see nerman stay at Barcelona.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:36 pm

he is being offered 40 millions net per year to become n1 in a european top 6-8 club.

again, 40 MILLIONS NET

he has already won everything with barca, its time to get paid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:I'm not exactly comfortable with Barcelona about to receive the 200 plus million.

Would rather see nerman stay at Barcelona.

Couldn't agree more.

They would lose Neymar, but they would have 222m to go after whoever they want.

With the exception of Real Madrid players, I can see them going after the biggest and most expensive talents in Europe. They would wrap up Mbappe and Dembelé in a week.

Not to mention that they wouldn't let PSG take Neymar without having Verratti going the other way.

So yeah, I really hope they don't sell Neymar.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:46 pm

Barca and spending lol

Expect them to get Nasri in as their Neymar replacement or Nani or some such other player
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Exactly. As a RM fan, I am not worried in the slightest that Barca will have this 200m+ war chest.

They are losing a quality player and there are huge doubts that they could replace him, even with that money.

Will probably wrap up Coutinho, but that might be it

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:54 pm

their targets are the likes of Coutinho and Dybala... ok I'm scared

look barca are a big club, they will always have good player, but neymar is a top 3-5 talent. whoever they will replace him with wont be as good.

I am way more happy with them losing Neymar than anything else.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:23 pm

I'd rather barca keep neymar lol, is that even a debate? Well except the butthurt barca fans obviously. Most of my madrid friends at (home, office, and online) don't even care bout the money barca is recieving tbh. All they want is that we looooose neymar. *urrgggggh*
@Donttreadonred. Well, it was only a matter of time before he got fed up of being water carrier tbh. Neymar has won every club honour there is to win so its all about the legacy now. The guy was basically playing LWB for 2 seasons now ffs!
Then the other factor is obviously money. I mean lets be real here, who would pass up on such an unreal offer. He would be the highest paid player on the planet, with a private jet to travel anytime he wants whilst smashing the world record and being the main man of your team, playing with your best buddies in a world cup year and with an excellent opportunity to lead psg to their first CL. Never gets better than that. He has done enough dishwashing for mehssilona already. So, i can understand his decision.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm

Selling Neymar would allow Barca to focus more on midfield play like the Pep era imo. Buy a less flashy/individualistic inside forward to replace him.

-------------Suarez
---Mbappe-----------Messi
---------Iniesta--Verratti
------------Busquets

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:41 pm

yes because psg will sell verratti to barca after, your line ups are getting old MT, you need to start posting again
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

i'm not worried about them getting 200 million, i'm not really worried about whether neymar leaves or stays with them....he is the robin on the team. i don't care about the 200 mill because its not like there's so much talent flowing out here. in this age we are in 200 million can go just like that, when you have people spending 80 million on super-subs, 120 million on central mids, 80 million after 4 world cup games.....

any club barcelona tries to sign from if this deal goes through will extort them (except if they're trying to sign from valencia, trust valencia to give them a good deal and even send them an xmas gift basket in the middle of the summer).

i actually believe its wise if you get a major payout from a transfer to use that money to build other areas of ure club/brand, except if u're madrid or barcelona, where anything but winning is a crisis
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Hell would rather freeze over before mbappe chooses barca over real. Moreover mbappe would rather be better off in some other team where he'll be the lead goal scorer. In barca, he'll be used as makeshift defender with suarez in the centre.
Btw, as for barca, they could maybe sign someone better for the team, but they'll not be able to sign anyone close to as good as neymar individually, at least for the forseeable future. Whether we want to admit it or not.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next