footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 20:10

save rincon's too pls

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 10 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 20:28

ABSOLUTE 10/10 EPISODE. TOP 5 GOT EPISODES EVER. JESUS CHRIST!!! OMG!!!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 20:59

Can still say it's quality right?
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:00

Yea ofc
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:01

My heart holy f!!!!

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:07

Apparently spoilers everywhere on twitter & reddit so watch out

Need it to be monday so I can watch it again on HBO
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:09

Top 3 episode ever

*bleep* hell
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:16

I'm having fun on /r/freefolk
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:18

still shook man

All of you better re-watch it when it releases officially. It deserves to be seen in 1080p
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:22

Blue Barrett wrote:I'm having fun on /r/freefolk
ew isn't that the subreddit with spoilers from the whole season 7
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:24

Yea. Entire season script has been leaked and 100% accurate so don't go there.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 21:33

LeVersacci wrote:

RealGunner wrote:Yea. Entire season script has been leaked and 100% accurate so don't go there.

You're both right. And I had been dodging the spoilers on there, stoping myself from reading them half way into a post that has them. But there's only so much you can stop yourself from reading in a sub crawling with spoilers. People casually talking about the spoilers like they already happened lol. I eventually read a spoiler, unfortunately. But tbh it only confirmed something I had strongly suspected so I'm not that mad. Definitely getting off that sub though Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 22:37

was gonna hold off but some of the reactions here mean I'll watch it later ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 22:52

still shooketh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 22:54

gonna be a hypocrite though and say the episode deserves to be seen in 1080p
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 22:55

urbaNRoots wrote:What do you mean script format? I'm literally watching the episode, it's 52 minutes.

Still I don't know why people would leak the stuff and even worse why a lot of people would choose to watch it beforehand, and not just wait to watch it normally on a weekly basis. Seriously, there's this called patience, and don't people have anything else going on in their life that they are so aroused by a leaked episode?

Is it at least 1080p quality though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:08

It's 480p that's highly compressed. Watchable but in principle only 1 step up from cam.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:52

El Gunner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:What do you mean script format? I'm literally watching the episode, it's 52 minutes.

Still I don't know why people would leak the stuff and even worse why a lot of people would choose to watch it beforehand, and not just wait to watch it normally on a weekly basis. Seriously, there's this called patience, and don't people have anything else going on in their life that they are so aroused by a leaked episode?

For any other show, I'm sure people would exercise that patience. But this is Game of Thrones we're talking about here. GOAT. Any sort of spoiler about GOT hurts like a bitch. People just want to avoid spoilers. Plus enjoy it in the process. Many people watch the episodes more than once anyway. Nothing wrong with watching it again in 1080p.

Plus this is nothing compared to a few seasons ago where episodes 1-4 were leaked all at once just before the premiere so idk why you're acting like it's new Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:57

Only watched it beacuse it's just 2 days earlier and people were hyping it up (rightfully so)

When the first 4 episodes leaked back then I didn't watch any of them lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 4 Aug 2017 - 23:58

El Gunner wrote:

Not sure why you quoted me but there's lots of reasons to watch a new episode that has leaked two days earlier:

- It's Game of Thrones.
- You don't want to be spoiled by these brats who make very specific "predictions".
- European viewers have to either get up earlier for work to watch the new episode or wait all day trying to avoid spoilers. A leaked episode gives us the chance to watch at our own pace.
- A lot of people don't care that much about video quality, they just want to know what happens next. Most will rewatch it in high quality anyway.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:26

Blue Barrett wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:

RealGunner wrote:Yea. Entire season script has been leaked and 100% accurate so don't go there.

You're both right. And I had been dodging the spoilers on there, stoping myself from reading them half way into a post that has them. But there's only so much you can stop yourself from reading in a sub crawling with spoilers. People casually talking about the spoilers like they already happened lol. I eventually read a spoiler, unfortunately. But tbh it only confirmed something I had strongly suspected so I'm not that mad. Definitely getting off that sub though Laughing

They have a massive spoiler in the header ffs Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:30

zigra wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
LeVersacci wrote:

They have a massive spoiler in the header ffs Laughing

I'd already seen the episode so I just clicked "S01E04 Post Discussion" to read the comments about episode 4. Pricks, the lot of them in that sub. Laughing
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:38

reactions were overhyping it a bit but still a good ep
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:43

clips already out on YT so watch out lmao
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:44

wonder if I can hold off on not reading leaks ffs

probably the same stuff i read months ago anyway
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:47

Not going to read any leaks. Ever since I read a Captain America: Civil War leak some years ago, I've always avoided script leaks. Spoils the fun of the movie for me. I want to be wowed. Don't want to have an "I knew that would happen" moment for every scene in a movie/show. I'm not touching those GOT leaks with a 10ft pole.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next