footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:47 pm

Not going to read any leaks. Ever since I read a Captain America: Civil War leak some years ago, I've always avoided script leaks. Spoils the fun of the movie for me. I want to be wowed. Don't want to have an "I knew that would happen" moment for every scene in a movie/show. I'm not touching those GOT leaks with a 10ft pole.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:gonna be a hypocrite though and say the episode deserves to be seen in 1080p
Yeah I watched the first 2 mins and that's how I feel as well. Quality is too low to watch immediately, if it were weeks away I would def watch, but I can wait 2 days.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:51 pm

PM me the leaked season outline RG so I can cross reference it with what I read months ago pls

can't find it

nvm, got em
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:17 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
RealGunner wrote:gonna be a hypocrite though and say the episode deserves to be seen in 1080p
Yeah I watched the first 2 mins and that's how I feel as well. Quality is too low to watch immediately, if it were weeks away I would def watch, but I can wait 2 days.

Same.

Also @Blue Barrett you are better off reading the discussion thread in r/asoiaf. r/freefolk is no holds barred on spoilers. They were discussing season 8 leaks last time I was there (turned out to be fake).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:20 am

I opened freefolk without knowing it had spoilers and read a very minor, inconsecuencial, comment. It took me a moment to realize it was a spoiler, and I had started reading the next sentence which was definitely important and I stopped half way so I almost ruined it.

Nobody should go there ffs
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:22 am

So worth it. Can't wait to watch it again in 1080p :bow: :bow: :bow:

thanks Agent India
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:41 am

That....was.....amazing....

I'm so weak. Couldn't resist.

Already re-watching it.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:57 am

Apparently, the Indians (or the ones who hacked it from hotstar, Star India's online video portal) beat the real hackers who directly hacked the entire thing from HBO when the former posted E04 online. Laughing
Why plunder the bank when you have got wagons transporting gold with lesser security. Proud

The original hackers might be possessing better quality stuff I assume since they got it directly from HBO, but who cares, lol. Ultimately, its all about knowing what happens, well at least for the vast majority. Smile

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:57 am

Firenze wrote:PM me the leaked season outline RG so I can cross reference it with what I read months ago pls

can't find it

nvm, got em

Haven't read the leaks myself. Don't even visit reddit anymore since it's better to watch without knowing anything.

However the leak you read in 2016 is the legit one.

HBO have the worst security ever
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:28 am

Blue Barrett wrote:
zigra wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

You're both right. And I had been dodging the spoilers on there, stoping myself from reading them half way into a post that has them. But there's only so much you can stop yourself from reading in a sub crawling with spoilers. People casually talking about the spoilers like they already happened lol. I eventually read a spoiler, unfortunately. But tbh it only confirmed something I had strongly suspected so I'm not that mad. Definitely getting off that sub though Laughing

They have a massive spoiler in the header ffs Laughing

I'd already seen the episode so I just clicked "S01E04 Post Discussion" to read the comments about episode 4. Pricks, the lot of them in that sub. Laughing

They are pricks because you decided it was cool to check out a subreddit that was specifically created for leaks and spoilers? Laughing

Within the hour, /r/asoiaf and /r/gameofthrones had posts specifically created for E4 discussions.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:49 pm

Ahhh what an episode ffs, absolutely class. :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:33 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
zigra wrote:

They have a massive spoiler in the header ffs Laughing

I'd already seen the episode so I just clicked "S01E04 Post Discussion" to read the comments about episode 4. Pricks, the lot of them in that sub. Laughing

They are pricks because you decided it was cool to check out a subreddit that was specifically created for leaks and spoilers? Laughing

Within the hour, /r/asoiaf and /r/gameofthrones had posts specifically created for E4 discussions.

r/freefolk are pricks anyway. They put the spoilers in title and don't care if the thread reaches r/all. In fact they enjoy spoiling the show for others.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:51 am

M99 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:

r/freefolk are pricks anyway. They put the spoilers in title and don't care if the thread reaches r/all. In fact they enjoy spoiling the show for others.

Why would anyone that decides to visit all of the subreddits at once complain that he got spoiled by a randon sub? You take your own responsibility if you go to /r/all

Maybe they are pricks but there's a reason I don't visit /r/all ever, you can stumble into much worse things than GoT spoilers there.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:58 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
M99 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Why would anyone that decides to visit all of the subreddits at once complain that he got spoiled by a randon sub? You take your own responsibility if you go to /r/all

Maybe they are pricks but there's a reason I don't visit /r/all ever, you can stumble into much worse things than GoT spoilers there.

They have spoilers for the finale that reached r/all before the season even aired. Thats very dickish.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:44 am

It's not really imo, if Star Wars: The Last Jedi spoilers reach the internet, there's a chance you'll stumble into them in /r/all, it's your fault and only yours that you got spoiled. That's why there's a frontpage where you only see posts from the subs you are subscribed to.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:28 pm

removed
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:53 pm

that counts as E4 discussion blue :3
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:46 pm

Can't wait to watch this with proper quality this time Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:54 am

Resisted spoilers and leaks Proud

What a goddamn episode. That cliffhanger ending

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:10 am

Same as Luca.

That was well worth the wait. Holy shit :bow:....my heart is literally pumping right now. Extraordinary stuff.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:19 am

*bleep* hell
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

Jesus christ my heart is out of my chest

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:43 am

Anyone else realise little finger got caught in his lie? Bran "do you know who owned this dagger" "no" when he blamed Tyrion before.

Spoiler:
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:45 am

OK now that I have a little distance from the episodes some more collected thoughts:

-Dany finding out that the Lannisters have an anti dragon weapon early on seems like a blessing in disguise, the dragon seemed to go recklessly low at times. Also I wouldve quit the battle after the first shot, it was already won at that point and Dany took a needless risk on Drogon (lucky Bron missed).

-I liked Tyrion looking over how he released foreigners and dragons on his own family's men and the mixed reaction on his face

-Loved the scene of the soldiers waiting for the Dothraki as they approached and the chanting to scare the living crap out of them

-Also loved how they showed the true terror that dragon fire would inflict on a battle field. The burning soldiers trying to get the fire off them in the water was haunting. Major props for the Lannister soldiers not running away after the first fire throw, I would've noped out of there soooo fast.

-Dothraki jumping off horses as they were regularly seen is retarded though, their one advantage is that theyre on a horse, they wouldnt throw that out

-The Arya/Brienne fight scene was a bit ridiculous as well. Arya's needle thin sword wouldn't be able to parry a blow from a broadsword like Brienne's any more than a stick would, just wouldn't have the mass to do anything against it unless Arya is ridiculously stronger than Brienne, which she's not.

-Sansa is the only normal person left in her family and she knows it and looks like despairing.

-Jon/Dany tension keeps building.... yawn
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:58 am

ROFL @ Jon and Davos doing some drawings on the cave with chalk and telling Daenerys it was the Children of the Forest.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:24 am

Before I get on the battle I have to say I loved every scene from the episode. I really liked the reunions with Bran and Sansa. When they were all together in the Winterfell courtyard, that was beautiful Proud

But the coolest thing was Arya sparring with Brienne, what a unique style to fight and Arya totally proved she could take almost everyone if she has Needle-- loved the choreography.

Saddest thing was seeing Bran (or should I call him the 3 eyed raven) being so cold towards Meera who has been such a faithful friend for years. I hope she and her dad return in S8.

The Dragonstone cave scene was really good too, Kit and Emilia have great chemistry. Dany is getting closer to understanding the real threat which is probably why she so hurriedly wants to win the Throne now so she can unite everyone against the White Walkers.

As for the battle itself, just epic. You can understand better now why Robert Baratheon was so terrified of Dothrakis in Westeros. They are a real force in open battle. The tension when Jaime and Bronn heard the Dothraki screamers was chilling. Not to mention Drogon's entrance.... she smashed that *bleep* ballista to pieces, loved it. It's the first time since the Battle of the Blackwater where I didn't know for who to root. How can I root against Jaime who was freaking charging at Dany and Drogon one handed all like the baddest *bleep* in Westeros. And Bronn nearly Bard-ing Drogon as well. There are really no words to describe what I felt during that sequence.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum