footyfan01
BarrileteCosmico
zigra
LeVersacci
M99
38 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 pm

". And I'll be working with him every step of the way; we're going to be co-creating the show."

FFS George you were supposed to have only 1 job!

Would devour a series on the Dance of Dragons or Blackfyre rebellions.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 1qDm5Zdf7Jl6NVTjkytLvdai0N4Oroo_N_7unheuFFo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:43 pm

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/26/game-thrones-season-8-directors/

6 episodes in season 8. D&D directing series finale. David Nutter (Red Wedding) and Miguel Sapochnik (Hardhome, Battle of Bastards, Winds of Winter) the other eps.

Wish it was Neil Marshall instead of D&D.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:26 am

Miguel is by far the GOAT GOT director.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:02 am

Fantastic lineup. David and Dan have directed fantastic episodes like "Two Swords" (Arya + The Hound inn fight scene) but I'm gonna assume that the finale will be an extended epilogue which deals with what happens after Battle for the Dawn while Sapochnik has the chance to recreate a bunch of Hardhome sequences and Nutter sets everything up in the first two episodes.

I read somewhere that they will start filming in October until August 2018 and all the 6 episodes will be longer than this years finale which was 80 minutes. This explains the early 2019 release date. Hopefully no spoilers until then.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:06 am

Wait, so 2019 is actually when it comes out, and its not just a rumour...?

I can't wait that long...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:02 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Fantastic lineup. David and Dan have directed fantastic episodes like "Two Swords" (Arya + The Hound inn fight scene) but I'm gonna assume that the finale will be an extended epilogue which deals with what happens after Battle for the Dawn while Sapochnik has the chance to recreate a bunch of Hardhome sequences and Nutter sets everything up in the first two episodes.

I read somewhere that they will start filming in October until August 2018 and all the 6 episodes will be longer than this years finale which was 80 minutes. This explains the early 2019 release date. Hopefully no spoilers until then.

SO basically it will be miniseries length eco smile
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:24 pm

Honestly, my friends and I were talking about it. I can't imagine how I'll feel when it ends. We have been watching, fanboying, theorizing, complaining and obsessing about the series since high school. Other shows ended (some of which I liked better) but nothing became a huge part of our lives like GOT did.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Lost was GoT before GoT ever was made

that show was the epitome of fanboy theorizing and stuff, used to DREAD waiting every week, so many subtle stuff in that show that puts GoT to shame, at least in recent seasons
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:52 pm

LOST turned to shite but was still a fun ride, it was massive. Like GoT is now, I remember everyone from schoolkids to parents talking about it during its day. Loved the mysteries. Felt like 90% of ppl at school watched it. Theorizing was more entertaining than the actual answers we usually got.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:03 pm

in my school it was prison break ffs

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:11 pm

prison break and lost came around at a similar time, both were the first real shows I ever followed and seemed everyone watched them
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:39 am

In my school, everyone stopped watching Lost by season 4. I still haven't seen (or fully understand) the finale. Prison Break died in season 3 but I still watched it until the end.

Regarding GOT, there's still the books to come and at this rate it'll be another 15 years before we get to the conclusion...
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:44 am

I was never into Lost when it aired (although I've watched it since, but it's not the same) so GoT is the first TV show where I felt part of a fandom. Breaking Bad felt shitty when it ended but GoT will be much worse for me.

Thankfully it's a golden era for TV, I'm sure something will come up that will win our hearts again Proud (and no it's not Westworld, not for me anyway).
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:36 pm

The GoT spectacle and hype is ten times greater than Lost at its peak popularity, coming from someone who enjoyed and watched the show on a weekly basis. Didn't come close to the amount of theorizing about GoT.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Meera's actress says she won't be returning in the final season.

What a terrible way to end her arc if true.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:08 pm

Why would she return? I thought the fact that her story ended wasn't in question.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:12 am

So its been confirmed the last season won't air until 2019.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:14 am

Not gonna lie, i'm gonna be sad once it ends, even if the show degraded a bit. Loved the theorizing and nitpicking in each episode.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:35 am

Just watched this season 7 finally.

Rarely seen such a badly written show full of plot holes, nonsensical events and character decisions realized in such a bombastic manner.
The dragon action and directing is great but the actual quality of writing, plot and action is beyond shocking
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:49 am

They just finished filming the show's longest battle, which is is twice as long as the second longest (battle of the bastards) and they have Miguel Sapochnik (director of Hardhome, BotB) back as well. Took them 55 days to shoot this one battle for one episode.

Also, HBO said per episode the prequel series is more expensive than the main series.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Can't wait ffs.

Now that you reminded me of the show I'm wondering how the Night King could possibly be defeated? He seems untouchable, he can summon the dead so his army virtually cannot suffer in numbers, he can cause earthquakes, he probably can see into the future (considering how he trapped Jon Snow's expedition, he knew before hand where to lure and corner them). He prolly also knew beforehand that the dragons will be coming with Jon so that he can shoot one down and get him on the side of the Dead and Jon was only a bait.

It appears that to defeat the Dead they only have to kill the Night King, but that seems quite difficult, doesn't it. Maybe I'm missing some weakness he actually does have?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:06 pm

Probably just all out war with a crazy amount of people dying.

Jon and Sam killed two or three walkers. I can imagine a bunch of sacrifices being made to reach a position to fight it our with the night king. + dragons + bran.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 pm

GAME OF THRONES - PART 8 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 31 Ed7dbf10

That’s classy and hype at the same time :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:46 am

The future of the Game of Thrones franchise has become clearer, and that future lies firmly in the past.

HBO is officially moving forward with a pilot order for a still-untitled Game of Thrones prequel, created by Jane Goldman (Kick-Ass, Kingsman: The Secret Service) and George R. R. Martin — the author of the A Song of Ice and Fire novel series on which Thrones is based.

Set thousands of years before the events of Thrones, the project chronicles the world's descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour. A logline from the network teased the plot without divulging any specifics. "Only one thing is for sure: from the horrifying secrets of Westeros' history to the true origin of the White Walkers, the mysteries of the East to the Starks of legend — it's not the story we think we know."

Full Article

Glad to hear it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:57 am

was just reading about this, sounds good..RIP book readers if GRRM is heavily involved.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next