Harmonica
Bankz
Kaladin
53 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG - Page 7 Empty Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:19 pm

He's being offered 2x the wages at PSG.  He grew up a PSG fan.  His only issue with PSG was ambition and, after the Neymar purchase, that concern went away forever.  His entire family lives in Paris.

Madrid could have had him before the Neymar purchase but Monaco's fee was too high and they didn't want to buy until they had unloaded Morata.

Why should he go to Madrid for less when his true favorite team is offering more?  Not to mention he was a CR fan first and followed Madrid for that reason.  He is not a Madrid fan.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Neymar might be at QSG for longer than CR7 at Madrid. When i was young in 2005 i had 3 main idols, maybe Mbappé has more than one in 2017...

Also Qaris is in France, his own country, and they offer him crazy salaries. I too would move there instead of Man Shitty.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:24 pm

sportsczy wrote:
rincon wrote:Amazing how a club following the terms of a signed contract and a coach having to move a whole training session because of a player's shitty attitude becomes "the club being greedy".

No.  That's false.  Mbappe followed the terms of his contract.  That's why Monaco was forced to move.  He's been following his contract to the letter all along.

Either they needed to charge him with a disciplinary reason or demote him to CFA... otherwise, they're contractually forced to allow him to train with the first team.  The wording, however, stated that he doesn't need to train with the team specifically... but on first team facilities.  Hence, what happened.

Also, Raggi started the fight.  A friend of mine was there.  Mbappe did a trick move on him and Raggi went crazy.

How is Mbappe following anything? he has a contract with Monaco, he signed it, he is getting paid by Monaco. This whole pushing to leave thing and whatever consequences come from it are 100% Mbappe's problem. If he wasn't so bent on moving this summer none of this happens. Maybe he should have signed a shorter deal if he didn't like playing at Monaco.

Time for him to accept the consequences of his decisions.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:29 pm

He's not pushing to leave.  HE'S TRAINING AND IS ASKING TO CONTINUE TRAINING AND ALSO PLAY.  Monaco is forced to sell because his contract expires in 2019 and he won't sign an extension.  If they wait until next summer, his value drops dramatically.

Heck, Monaco's president came out publicly last month stating: "it's in the best interest of Mbappe that he leaves the club for sporting reasons." Can't make it any more clear than that! I linked that quote too.

Monaco is the one pushing him to leave.  Problem was he chose PSG and that's the one team they didn't want to sell to.  Now they're *bleep* because they convinced him to leave...  but he wants the team they don't approve.

Mbappe himself was ready to stay another year under the condition that the team wasn't gutted and they were competitive.  Madrid gambled on this thinking they could wait it out another year and maybe pay less next summer given the fee and contract demands.  That gamble failed.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 pm

And how do u know raggi is the one at fault? Lol, btw if it was true then why is mbappe the one punished? Why didnt a single person in the club stand up for him? I mean its clear that mbappe is the shitty attitude here. He equally had issues with the coach too and that is too much of a coincedence. Just agree that mbappe made a mistake and we'll understand instead of justifying it by blaming another player or telling us how hard mbappe has been training more than everybody in the team which as if theres a way to quantify it or as if thats the issue on ground. The pressure is getting to him if anything.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Jardim has been standing up for him left and right.  You just don't read French so you wouldn't know.

They're just afraid that he gets injured in training/game and his fee goes away.  That's the true motivation. They also won't speak against a team leader over a player who is about to leave, regardless of who's right or wrong.

Also, this happened a week ago.  Reason it's being release now is that the PSG writers are trying to mount pressure for the transaction to happen.  Wouldn't be surprised if PSG is orchestrating this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Alright, if it's Monaco trying to sell him instead of him forcing a move, then yes of course I agree with you.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 pm

Here's the quote Rincon from Monaco:

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3172639/kylian-mbappe-needs-to-move-for-sporting-reasons-monaco-vice-president

Monaco president: "Mbappe will make the right decision," he said. "He has never expressed a wish to leave us. We are, however, in conversation with him and contrary to what you may have seen in the press, it is not simply a case of money. It's more complicated than that. The player needs to move for the sake of sporting reasons."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:57 pm

I dont buy that mbappe wants to stay at monaco for one more season tbh. If thats the case then why is he pushing for a move? why didnt he stay for one more season then? If he were so confident in his ability, then why is there the fear that his market value will drop dramatically? Btw, u talk like u must play for the club u supported while growing up. Neymap grew up supporting madrid but still went to barca to play with his idol messi for less money than madrid were offering. So why cant mbappe do thesame? Its not like he will be earning peanuts at madrid either. Now, after 4 hugely successful years at barca, scoring over a 100 goals for barca and winning every trophy possible, and consolidating his credentials for NT, neymar is now earning the wage of his dreams. Why mbappe didnt follow that route is what beats me tbh.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Lol someone knock some sense into the kid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:05 pm

He didn't push for a move.  But since Monaco want to sell him (for good reason), he wants it done sooner than later so he doesn't lose more games.  That's was the argument with Raggi and Jardim last week...  if you want to sell me, fine.  But either let me train/play while I'm waiting or get it done.  Don't f around and force me to get out of shape while you're playing with your testicules.

Monaco want to make get him in the worse shape possible and miss as many games as possible before sending him to PSG... so PSG get the least amount of benefit as possible.

It's a bitch move and he's getting pissed off.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 am

this is dangerous for monaco and mbappe if no form of written/signed agreement has been reached with a buyer. a year is a very long time, if mbappe doesn't end up signing with psg and stays a year at monaco, then he has to play his heart out cos the offer can be taken off the table that fast. if he doesn't have a beastly season, it may also turn off suitors who wanted to pay in excess of 100 million plus euros. can also reduce the leverage he had in terms of wage demands

he should be hoping monaco let him go as quick as possible, cos if nothing is signed, everyone will be looking to see how he does over the course of the full season.....on the flip side, if he does beast, and has an even better season than last year, monaco will be hardly able to keep him cos the price might seem justified

i think he would rather the former though, strike whilst the iron is still hot, rather than having to prove yourself all over again. btw, so an agreement hasnt been reached with psg?

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:09 am

i don't buy the suggestion that monaco wants him out of shape or none of that. if you want to sell, you don't damage said item, cos you won't get the amount you want (not saying players are items, just an analogy). as an outsider looking in, it just strikes me that they probably want more money from psg since they are a direct rival, and might be holding out for that.
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:11 am

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11820/10999853/paris-saint-germain-close-to-128m-kylian-mbappe-deal

Not sure how Sky Sports got the scoop...

But they're reporting that a deal is done for a loan swap where Mbappe goes to PSG and Lucas Moura goes to Monaco.

Both clubs have a mandatory purchase at the end of the loan which would need Monaco 150 mil euros.

That's one way to get around selling players for FFP.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:13 am

Worse case tito... Mbappe plays his contract out for 2 years then gets a MASSIVE payday as he would be free.

That's what Monaco are afraid of and why they want him sold this summer. He won't sign an extension.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:14 am

Can't wait for Neymar-Messi-Mbappe frontline next year. MNM  BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG - Page 7 Flashfap
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:06 pm

"We cant accept this", Monaco Ultras slam mbappe over wage demands! They say he has "proved nothing" and will have "no problem if he leaves the club". Hmm, a divorce is imminent it seems.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:17 pm

I'm hearing the transfer might cost psg £140m which will be a drastic reduction from the figures that was flying around. I'm even wondering if maybe psg are now begining to take advantage of the situation that monaco and mbappe are in to reduce the price. Smart if u ask me.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Monaco has ultras???  They have like 250-500 hardcore fans that travel with them lol.  Mostly family and friends.  They're all multi-millionaires too lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Monaco ultras rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 pm

Freeza wrote:Monaco ultras rofl

They were the guys sipping on champagne and nibbling on caviar with some jerseys on... just a fyi since you were there Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:35 pm

How do i become a Monaco ultra
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed