Harmonica
Bankz
Kaladin
53 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG - Page 3 Empty Re: BREAKING: Mbappe to PSG

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:20 am

He broke in late Nov when Falcao went down. Had a great December. 6 goals in a 4 week span right then,

Just to put it in perspective.... Falcao had 15 goals in the second half of the season with 3 in UCL... Mbappe had 20 goals from January on with 5 in elimination round CL games. Had 6 assists too. Didn't play central striker either, so from the wing.

And spurs fan can't stop talking about the inter tie post mourinho who sucked. Heck, even Marseille beats them lol during that period.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:22 am

Firenze wrote:3 CL in 4 years with GOATreth Bale lad

put some respek on his name

Casemiro has 3 CL in 3 years. Rather put the respek on 'im
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 am

It's smart by Mbappe btw. Neymar is not a central striker and creates a ton. Heck, he made fred look like a world beater. Mbappe will get space and he will feed off of movement. Cavani is not a selfish player either. Throw in Alves and Kurzawa wide... and the very good mid of Verratt, motta and rabiot. Wow.

Btw, the psg pres is looking to unload di Maria, pastors and Matuidi asap.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:33 am

You're not really responding to any points, you're just spitting out more Mbappe numbers.

You're missing the context. This is an 18 year old who played half a season and did very well no doubt vs a player who played in a much tougher league over a longer period of time (with a worse team), maturing over the years and becoming a complete player, then carrying a sorry Spurs side with a bad manager for an entire season kicking and screaming to a CL place, also putting in quality performances in the CL when Spurs were in it. They're at completely different stages of maturity and their careers, offering different skillsets.

If you would like to offer 12m a year to an 18 year old go ahead, you'll find some of your fellow Madridistas actually disagree
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:42 am

Hearing sports talk about mbappe one would think he's talking about an 18year old Ronaldo de lima re-incarnation. The guy doesnt even have any reasonable highlight reels ffs (A bare minimum for hype kids Laughing ) no decent goals, no decent dribbles just some hustling, tap-ins and running here and there. Like are we seriously trying to compare bale and mbappe? rofl bale at spurs shits on mbappe anyday of the week tbh. For instance, the games bale had against inter milan is something mbappe would probably never dream of doing in the forseeable future. For an 18 year old he's good but whats up with people trying to make him out like he's some 18yo ronaldo lima or an 18 yo pele?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:03 am

Mbappe doesn't need to dream about doing that, pretty sure he can do that, the boy is really talented. However, Bale did quite enough to call (demand) a certain wage for himself. If Mbappe's peeps feel the little he has accomplish in a career that just started is enough to say he deserves 12m a year, well, good luck at PSG or which ever clubs succumbs to those demands.

Is any of Madrid's premier midfielders on 12m a year?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:32 am

there are only a couple of players in madrid that make more than 10 mil net: CR, Bale, and Ramos i think
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:47 am

If Mbappe is worth 180m then I don't see the problem with asking for 12m in wages. Seems to me that if Madrid are willing to pay top dollar to get him to the club then they should also be willing to pay him top dollar to keep him there, and compared to his transfer fee it's frankly not that much.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:53 am

His peeps don't feel anything.  They're letting the market tell them what he's worth.  So far, City and PSG have offered 10+ mil net.  They're not exactly small clubs either lol.  

You never know in life so you're almost always better off taking what's available in front of you as opposed to projecting something into an uncertain future.

Without Neymar signing, Mbappe was never ever going to accept PSG however. That was a club momentum changer for sure.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 am

Meanwhile, in tomorrows L'EQUIPE front page: "MBAPPE WANTS TO PLAY WITH NEYMAR".
Wow, seems neymar is a banger and it seems mbappe has some top respect for the guy. Imagine neymar playing behind mbappe and cavani lol. Woe unto dem CL opponents Laughing
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:30 am

Trying to justify Mbappe asking for 12mill Shocked he has only had 6 months of top level experience ffs. Good God, the greediness, would put ADM to shame. Hope he has fun at PSG on the RW
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:38 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If Mbappe is worth 180m then I don't see the problem with asking for 12m in wages. Seems to me that if Madrid are willing to pay top dollar to get him to the club then they should also be willing to pay him top dollar to keep him there, and compared to his transfer fee it's frankly not that much.

Yeah it is, because you are breaking our wage structure for a scrub that has only 6 months professional football.

He is also the French Figo and the next Martial. Waste of our breath to speak about him anymore

Congratulations to signing to QSG!
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:38 am

I call BS on this whole thread.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:27 pm

The hype up of bale here disgust me
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:40 pm

Do i think an 18 year old football player deserves 12m wages , no matter what he did by now or how supremely talented ? No , not yet at least. And if he wants 12m at 18 , can you imagine what he will want by 25?? gtfo here rofl

The fact that PSG could give him such money doesn't quite mean Mbappe did equilavent actions to be worth such grandiose wages right now , again regardless of this absolutely extraordinary season for his age. It's just part of the price PSG would have to pay to get him , nevertheless it's still unreal greed by those who represent the lad.

And tbh , it's kinda sort of worth it for PSG if they would do such a thing. Top French club should get top French talent and they've missed quite some of them in Hazard , Pogba and Griezemann , they had a chance or not . You don't see Barca and Real missing out on top Spanish talent , nor Bayern and Dortmund with the best German talents , goes for every top club in pretty much any league etc etc .

IF it is true that he wants such money , well then Real's answer would be correct . Who's Mbappe to ask for 12m ffs , let him go to PSG , as if Real won't find some rare talent tomorrow . Someone else will pop up in 1-2 years and they'll get him instead . As if Real ever lacked in top talent within their ranks , Mbappe and what not .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:57 pm

There's no "deserve" in sport. But you have to think, someone will be making money off his likeness and sporting ability, so it's only natural to expect high wages.

Also, do we expect a 180M signing and then think the issue will be his wages? I would think not.

I think he's a phenom and is absolutely going to be worth it if he stays the course.

I'm not sure discussing greed has any place in modern sport.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:42 pm

What i was even thinking there ? You are right of course.

They should give ass too imo
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Luca is right.  The word "deserve" is completely subjective and, frankly, irrelevant.  The market sets the price.  If Mbappe demanded 12 mil and nobody was willing to pay... then he's wrong with what he's asking.  But if 2 elite clubs are willing to pay him the 12 (likely more clubs too if he wanted to broaden his scope), then his wage is justified by the market.

It's simple.  The lack of understanding in this simple concept is what's causing all the troubles in Europe (in France especially).  People think they "deserve" this and that when nobody is willing to pay it.  Big reason I returned to the US... I was tired of listening to that kind of garbage and the politicians enabling the discussion although it's absurd.

Last edited by sportsczy on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:57 pm

I think you're still recovering from the smack down that brother @rincon laid onto you in the Spaletti thread, so I'll let your cynicism slide brother Dante.

Have a blessed fino alla fine Friday

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:13 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:If Mbappe is worth 180m then I don't see the problem with asking for 12m in wages. Seems to me that if Madrid are willing to pay top dollar to get him to the club then they should also be willing to pay him top dollar to keep him there, and compared to his transfer fee it's frankly not that much.

That's how I see it too.

If you're willing to make Mbappe the second most expensive player in the game, you shouldn't be balking at wage demands that wouldn't even him land him on the top 15 list of the highest paid players.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:22 pm

sportsczy wrote:Luca is right.  The word "deserve" is completely subjective and, frankly, irrelevant.  The market sets the price.  If Mbappe demanded 12 mil and nobody was willing to pay... then he's wrong with what he's asking.  But if 2 elite clubs are willing to pay him the 12 (likely more clubs too if he wanted to broaden his scope), then his wage is justified by the market.

It's simple.  The lack of understanding in this simple concept is what's causing all the troubles in Europe (in France especially).  People think they "deserve" this and that when nobody is willing to pay it.  Big reason I returned to the US... I was tired of listening to that kind of garbage and the politicians enabling the discussion although it's absurd.

Oh it is simple and there's no lack of understanding as you presume , did you see me say anything different about Neymar for example? Neymar has done things though , major things and he's 25.

I am not saying he should be happy with less , that he should settle down for less , that he shouldn't be getting the most he can , that he shouldn't follow the money. I agree with all that. I simply find it all extremely premature at his age , no matter what the market dictates. I would agree with Real for example , they would be right if they don't want to pay him that , market and what not.

Luca wrote:I think you're still recovering from the smack down that brother @rincon laid onto you in the Spaletti thread, so I'll let your cynicism slide brother Dante.

Have a blessed fino alla fine Friday

Upjuventus propaganda at it's finest :bow:

pls go with what you imagine upjuventus bot Rincon did to me. Didn't even get i was trolling him , too busy swapping facepalms and lol emoticons to seem cool about it
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:34 pm

The Mbappe saga brining Sports, Farfan, Nick and I in agreement for the first time in years Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:40 pm

Smh footy fans are losing their minds mbappe can be a massive flop in a few years, he is 18 with 6 months football under his belt, he doesn't deserve shit no matter how good he is and people need to stop acting like they know for sure how good players gonna be when they clearly don't.

post like these are why people will never be truthful about how useless isco is, cause they talked too much shit before a ball is even kicked.

Also the real issue fans are tiptoeing around mbappe is clearly scared of competition, needs all kind of guarantees where is that killer mentality nick/sports? lmao just bunch of excuses well I called this as soon as I saw the fee and promises mbappe hasn't proven anything, only a clown club like PSG would pay him wow so smart of him.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:The Mbappe saga brining Sports, Farfan, Nick and I in agreement for the first time in years Proud

There's hope for the Middle East after all Proud
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:50 pm

I think mbappe is scared of competition tbh.. Thats the only reason he isnt going to real madrid.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:52 pm

I think mbappe is scared of competition tbh.. Thats the only reason he isnt going to real madrid.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next