lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed 16 Aug - 21:37:47

Matuidi doesn't have the skill set of a Vidal but he doesn't need Vidal's skill set to do his job and compliment Pjanic. We need a good DM, a holding midfielder, a destroyer to play alongside Pjanic in a 4-2-3-1. We don't need a Vidal. We have more then enough offensive firepower to allow Matuidi to simply play the DM role and help out the centre backs.

I like Emre Can as another CM purchase as he can also play as a 5th CB and is still young. Maybe that is what they are working on. I'm not sure bringing in a pure CB is worth it at this point unless that player is better than anyone we currently have.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Wed 16 Aug - 21:54:19

I dont think it is too much important the formation that you start the game with it, its important to have all the players you need to win the game

1. headers are important: and you dont want to depend only on Higuain you also want a second man who can try for headers; Mandzukic, Matuidi, Khedira, one of those is a must have

2. Long balls are important; you want both wings a guy who is good with that: Sandro may start as a LB, but he attacks and becomes LFW and because of that you dont really need Costa on the left , Costa should take the RW

Marchisio, Pjanic, Dybala for Juventus are like Xavi, Iniesta, Messi for Barca; its something you dont touch, no no

Its too early to say Bernardeschi and Costa will bench one of those guys unless there is an injury problem to take on advantage

-------------------- Higuain -------------
Sandro -- Pjanic - Matuidi -- Dybala ---- Costa
------------------- Marchisio -----------------

These should be our players , put them on 442, 550 or however formation you like it , but i want those players in the team

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed 16 Aug - 22:09:46

gigi I didn't said he needs Vidal's skillset. I think this deal is good as he can add that hardworking midfielder we need.But he's technically limited to upgrade the total level of our midfield , he's just slightly better than Sturaro in that aspect who's also a hardworking mid.

And for the second part you got my idea.We do need a physical DM to sit before our defense if we going to play with 4 at the back and 3 mids. Pjanic adds the creativity , Matuidi the energy and runs while we still need more physical presence in midfield so we can kinda imitate Pirlo-Pogba-Vidal midfield we had.

W.Carvalho or N'Zonzi seem like the only options for now.
We can even try Khedira there, never liked his b2b role Allegri put him.I think he used to play in front of defense for Real?Surely will do better in a role where technical skills can be a bit less important.

I've seen Marchisio gain form this pre season and hopefully he'll stay injury free and up his game this season.

We have Pjanic,Marchisio,Matuidi,Khedira,Bentancur,Sturaro and if you add let's say Carvalho to that mid it becomes seriously one of the best mid groups
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed 16 Aug - 22:11:19

Pjanic - W.Carvalho - Matuidi
(Bentancur) - (Marchisio) - (Khedira/Sturaro)

Looks great when you think they will linkup with the likes of Dybala,Costa and Bernardeschi.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed 16 Aug - 23:04:21

rofl

Exclusive: Conte is furious as Juve turned down an 80 million Chelsea offer for their Brazilian left-back

As Juve are welcoming Blaise Matuidi in Turin, there are more information on the Alex Sandro-Chelsea front. According to sources close to Calciomercato.com, Juve recently turned down yet another Chelsea offer for their Brazilian wing-back as they really want to keep him in their squad.

THE OFFER - Juve had turned down an initial offer of 55 million euros and then turned down Chelsea's second offer of 65 million euros. It now seems like Marotta turned down a third offer from the blues which was of 70 million euros plus bonuses (around 80 million euros) for Alex Sandro. Let's not forget that Juve already lost both Dani Alves (PSG) and Leonardo Bonucci (Milan) so they do not want to lose any other defenders.

Chelsea had been hoping for the player to push for a sale but that does not seem likely with only a few weeks left on the transfer market. Marotta had said that they won't keep anybody who doesn't want to be there as they have been trying to renew the Brazilian's contract (which would see him earn close to 5 million euros per season). There might be a pact between the player and Juve that could see him leave in the future if the Bianconeri receive a solid offer from a European team but as of now, Marotta and Paratici are not budging. Antonio Conte is furious as he really wants the star wing-back but things are not looking great as of now for Chelsea...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Img_1511
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 17 Aug - 1:57:51

Great news,
bring another CB

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 17 Aug - 2:12:36

Andrew wrote:I insist, 4-4-2 is the answer and with that formation we won't have to sell anyone as it guarantees playing time for everyone and it's also the only system that's best suited to the players we have, meaning that none will have to play out of position.

Costa and Berna won't come back and defend like Mandzu and Cuadrado keep that in mind, they are not that kind of a player...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu 17 Aug - 2:33:13

Looks like Conte can't dine at that 100€ restaurant even if he has way more money...

That's the way to go, we must keep our stars and add talents to the team every year.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 17 Aug - 2:35:55

I'd actually argue that Bernardeschi does more defensive work than both Cuadrado and Mandzukic. Well, maybe not Mandzukic based on last season alone but Bernardeschi, I think will impress a lot of people with that side of his game. I think he's going to be a great signing for us.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu 17 Aug - 2:41:45

DeviAngel wrote:
Andrew wrote:I insist, 4-4-2 is the answer and with that formation we won't have to sell anyone as it guarantees playing time for everyone and it's also the only system that's best suited to the players we have, meaning that none will have to play out of position.

Costa and Berna won't come back and defend like Mandzu and Cuadrado keep that in mind, they are not that kind of a player...
Then it means that we will never play both of them mate.

I don't think that Berna and Costa not tracking back has anything to do with what formation we will play. Don't forget that in a 4-2-3-1 they would still have to do exactly the same thing as they would in a 4-4-2 since the only difference between these formations is to either play with a trequartista or a seconda punta so I don't really see the difference in how the wingers play.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 17 Aug - 5:44:46

Bernardeschi "tracks back", or at least he is generous in his defensive effort, he has the grinta. A bit like Pjanic, they are not expert tacklers, but they do not neglect this aspect of the game.

Kind of agree with the 4-4-2 as during play it will become a 4-4-1-1 with Dybala behind Higuain.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu 17 Aug - 18:05:37

my expectation from Bernardeschi is to be a future #10, a wide-playmaker like Nedved

the problem is its too early for him to take that kind of responsibility/pressure so for the moment he should simply try to integrate on the team

He should take on advantage Alves departure, he should take on advantage the injuries of players and RWB, RM, AM, whatsoever chance comes for him to playthat is what Pogba did he didnt complain about not being used as AM the first days he came , but he took Asamoah Injury on advantage and same goes for Bernardeschi

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 18 Aug - 1:01:04

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 6 Prima_pagina_xl

Basically saying we still want three signings:
1. a fullback (Spinazzola)
2. a CB
3. a CM hmm

Having secured Matuidi, I wonder the type of CM we now want.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 18 Aug - 1:19:51

Matuidi isn't official, I guess they mean him?

EDIT: nvm read the cover and they already mention Matuidi. Its probably Tuttosport being Tuttosport.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 18 Aug - 1:29:43

rincon wrote:Matuidi isn't official, I guess they mean him?

EDIT: nvm read the cover and they already mention Matuidi. Its probably Tuttosport being Tuttosport.

Yeah, most likely this is the case. I also read we abandoned Keita since Lazio wants 30M and are holding onto that valuation. I'm not bothered, I like our attack as it is. I still believe in Pjaca, should he come back healthy and get a shot.

I would love to see Spinazzola in sooner rather than later.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 18 Aug - 1:40:33

With Matuidi transfer I dont think there is too much to do;

--------- HIGUAIN ------- DYBALA ------------
------------------ MATUIDI ---------------------
SANDRO -- PJANIC -- MARCHISIO ---- COSTA
---- CHIELLINI -- BENATIA --- BARZAGLI -----

Juventus should simply focus to integrating new players like RUGANI, DE SCIGLIO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 18 Aug - 2:20:34

Juve signing 3 players in the last 2 weeks of the transfer window? This is the joke of the summer Laughing

Unless we are talking about Hernanesses and Leminas.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 18 Aug - 3:33:27

I think we are done with the transfers

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 18 Aug - 14:12:26

Marrotss isn't done imo. According to the last interviews, there seems to be some more signings.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri 18 Aug - 14:25:33

I think Spinazzola is virtually a certainty. It's just a matter of Atalanta signing someone first.

In the dust of that deal, Asamoah will leave.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 18 Aug - 15:56:09

i dont really mind good players to come, Pogba-free kind of transfers

But my point is that we are not desperate for more transfers: We are good with forwards, We are good with midfielders, and I dont think our backline is bad either

If there are injury problems we may go for emergency transfers like Hernanes, Rincon, 10m kind of players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri 18 Aug - 18:34:38

lucianomoggi wrote:i dont really mind good players to come, Pogba-free kind of transfers

But my point is that we are not desperate for more transfers: We are good with forwards, We are good with midfielders, and I dont think our backline is bad either

If there are injury problems we may go for emergency transfers like Hernanes, Rincon, 10m kind of players

Borriello maybe if Higuain gets injured, and Guarin if Khedira gets injured? Laughing
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri 18 Aug - 18:35:28

lucianomoggi wrote:i dont really mind good players to come, Pogba-free kind of transfers  

I disagree.  We're too slow at CB and RB.  I would prefer to wrap up the market with a CB and by bringing back Spinazzola.  I don't like to overrate preseason, but, over the last few matches, the goals we have given up are largely due to our defenders and deep lying CMs getting beat with speed.  Matuidi will help, but he's not going to solve all of the problems.  I don't want to start the season with our RB options being De Sciglio and Licht.  And, at CB, we're too slow with Chiellini and Barazagli playing at the same time and Rugani and Benatia are not everyday players yet (Benatia really drives me crazy at times).  

We're going to get burnt by fast teams in CL with the current backline.  Plus, our Serie A rivals all improved immensely.  This is the most I've seen all of our typical rivals improve in one season.  The league is going to be tough this year.

If the standard is that our backline "isn't bad", that's a bad sign.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri 18 Aug - 21:03:05

Are Cbs are not as good as they used to be but its still not time to surrender on them

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri 18 Aug - 22:08:04

Agreed.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat 19 Aug - 0:43:18

BTW

Bonuci was always overrated

I did not wanted to conflict you guys and have Hernanes kind of discussions, but hes overrated

1. Bonuci has rarely score goals (headers) which is not good for his size, he should have scored more goals, he should have done much better

2. His personality -

how good one defender is? Has a lot to do with his personality, a personality like Buffon with only his presence himself makes the opponents uncomfortable - because he is always focused and assertive - he knows whats he is doing and that intimidates the opponent -

Bonuci was easy found to be confused, unsure, insecure what he was doing, And that my friend is not good for a CB,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next