lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2018 10:34 am

do not intercept that transfer Beppe ffs

Can and Cristante, oh lord

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2018 10:40 am

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 35 S5acbkkiiyz01

How would you rate this mercato?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 25, 2018 11:13 am

unrealistic/10

In all seriousness though, that just sounds like a very expensive version of the kind of mercato we will probably end up doing.

Can, Perin and Darmian are probably happening. Costa is not a question mark.

So from that 230m mark we are looking at ~165m for Gimenez, Kovacic and Morata.

We don't need Gimenez, he is great and I would love to have him but dropping 50+m on him at this point seems ill-advised. We have 5 CBs and an option on Howedes.

Morata we all know perfectly well, no point in discussing him more.

Kovacic while he would improve us for sure, would cost another 50+m. I'm tired of the eternal hype train for a player that never shows up consistently. I was on the hype train too of course when he first appeared but its been like 6-7 seasons at top level and still no consistency or development into a proper midfielder. For me he is the kind of player that would be great as a market opportunity when Madrid finally gets tired of him and wants to ship him out. At full price? not so good.

So 3 players who would no doubt fit well but for that kind of explosion to our budget I'd hope for better.

If we are going for a young Croatian midfielder I hope for Brozovic instead.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri May 25, 2018 11:36 am

PRAET ON INSTA :

Voglio ringraziare tutti i tifosi che nel bene e nel male ci hanno sostenuto fino alla fine.

I want to thank all the fans for the amazing support this year.

He's leaving Sampi. The #finoallafine could be a indication he's coming to Juve?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2018 11:55 am

I don't believe that were going to invest so heavily into a central defender.

Kovacic is a better link than some of the midfielders we have seen but he'll come with a high fee and it's for a Real bench player

Morata would be an "opportunity" and one I can only imagine if a forward leaves

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 26, 2018 6:59 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeE8HMyX4AIGOPN.jpg

Rumor of Man U offering 85M for Costa. Most probably BS

In any event an offer like that arrives, i think we'll first redeem and then sell him if he wants to leave

But hypothetical question. Would you swap Costa for Pogba if given a chance ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 am

Marseille are interested in Benatia & ready to offer €25m to sign him. [CM]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 26, 2018 9:48 am

Pogba for Costa probably yes. Don't mind either way. Costa is really exciting so I want him in the team. On the other hand Pogba looks like a massive step above anything we are trying to do in midfield and I loved him here. Given how stacked we are in attack I think I would take Pogba but all in all pretty unnecessary to shuffle the players like this.

Last edited by rincon on Sat May 26, 2018 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 26, 2018 9:53 am

Allegri in general seems often angry at Benatia. He is still like his Roma/Bayern days, too hot and cold. I can see the transfer happening.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 26, 2018 9:56 am

We've been constantly linked to Godin and Gimenez to replace him

Doesnt seem like we'll get either tbh. One is irreplaceable for Atletico and the other is too expensive.

We really should've pushed for De Vrij in that case.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 26, 2018 10:20 am

I'm of the opinion that we don't need 5 CBs unless we play 3 at the back and even then we can use a fullback like Darmian. Any 4 of our 5 CBs are good. Howedes is cheap too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Let's sell Benatia and pay Howedes clause. Despite the injuries he is solid, his résumé speaks for itself.

Starters: Chiellini-Howedes
Subs: Rugani-Caldara
Bench: Barzagli

This would still be league's best defense
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat May 26, 2018 1:47 pm

EMRECANANES can also be an emergency CB

Central defence will never be a concern to me, we have great defenders, an excellent defensive manager and great tradition here.

I would absolutely sell Benatia as he won’t be better than he is right now and his play leaves a lot to be imagined too often. Too many stupid fouls, overly aggressive that has cost us before and will cost us again.

I do really believe in Caldara and Rugani

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat May 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Only real advantage of Benatia's presence for me is, now all the moroccan lads from the hood have sympathy for Juventus and support us. Those guys have unreal bias. Gives proper debates at the b-ball court vs Algerians who all support Ronaldo and Real Madrid Proud

Benatia is overall solid but he lacks consistency and mistake prone as you said. Willing to give pope Benedikt a chance instead, i think we'd make a minor cash profit too.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun May 27, 2018 4:41 am

What ever sell who ever you want its 2018 but just dont leave us weak and vulnerable and not fill in positions with enough quality. Midfield was neglected last season, it wasn't our fault dani alves suddenly wanted to go to psg. If you can't manage that juventus board then sell the club or fire marotta. We have enough money now and appeal for players to join us if we sell a star just be creative and fix the problems
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun May 27, 2018 4:44 am

S wrote:We've been constantly linked to Godin and Gimenez to replace him

Doesnt seem like we'll get either tbh. One is irreplaceable for Atletico and the other is too expensive.

We really should've pushed for De Vrij in that case.

i think it is madness for us to be worrying about CB'S atm when our midfield is severely lacking a technically gifted ball carrying mid with excellent passing abilities. We have more then enough cover in those positions. also we need to get some leeches off our wage bill ala khedira,sturaro so we have less excuses to pay higher wages too quality cm's
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 27, 2018 7:57 am

According to CdS we will sell Benatia , Sturaro and Marchisio. There are also rumors we are interested in Romagnoli.

Getting Romagnoli would be unreal.We'll have all 3 of the most promising young italian defenders.
With Benatia leaving we'll only have Chiellini as a confirmed starter.So given that we won't buy Howedes and Barzagli will be a 5th choice sub it means there will be a competition between Rugani,Caldara & Romagnoli to start alongside Chiellini.
It's positive that we are looking to freshen up our ageing defense as we are also lonked with other good young defenders such Gimenez & De Ligt.

We should ask no less than 20m for Benatia and spend 30-35m for Romagnoli or some other talented defender.

If the news about offloading Sturaro & Marchisio are true hopefully we can also do the same with Khedira so we can get at least 1 top quality and another talented mid (Pellegrini or Torreira etc.)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 am

Liverpool midfielder Emre Can should fly in to take his medical and sign for Juventus this week, reports suggest.
The German international is out of contract at the end of the season, and has been heavily linked with the Bianconeri for some time.
With the Reds competing in the Champions League final last night no official agreement could be done, but the Gazzetta Sportiva believes Can will sign this week.
No official date has been set for the midfielder to visit J-Medical and sign his five-year contract, as things would have been delayed had Liverpool won the Champions League.
After last night’s 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid though, any day after Tuesday could see Can arrive in Turin.
He’s expected to earn around €6m per season, with his wages and his agent’s commission higher since he’s arriving on a free transfer
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 27, 2018 3:45 pm

6 millions makes him the second highest paid player
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon May 28, 2018 6:49 am

juvealbanian wrote:According to CdS we will sell Benatia , Sturaro and Marchisio. There are also rumors we are interested in Romagnoli.

Getting Romagnoli would be unreal.We'll have all 3 of the most promising young italian defenders.
With Benatia leaving we'll only have Chiellini as a confirmed starter.So given that we won't buy Howedes and Barzagli will be a 5th choice sub it means there will be a competition between Rugani,Caldara & Romagnoli to start alongside Chiellini.
It's positive that we are looking to freshen up our ageing defense as we are also lonked with other good young defenders such Gimenez & De Ligt.

We should ask no less than 20m for Benatia and spend 30-35m for Romagnoli or some other talented defender.

If the news about offloading Sturaro & Marchisio are true hopefully we can also do the same with Khedira so we can get at least 1 top quality and another talented mid (Pellegrini or Torreira etc.)

Would you try and take Cabellos from Real madrid? if we can't get top targets i wouldn't mind a 30-40 mil bid spread the payments out over two seasons and we have a promising technically gifted affordable cm
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 28, 2018 7:34 pm

To be honest I haven't seen much of Ceballos but I know enough to agree that he can be one of the best midfielders in the near future.

Like I've said I would be ok with us spending on 1 or 2 young talented midfielders if we can reach alreadt proven players , mostly due to their overvalutation.

I would bo ok with the likes of Toreirra,Cebalos,Kovacic etc. Just like we did last year when we payed around 80m on Costa & Berna.

We can easily pull that even without having to sacrifice Dybala and other stars of our team.

As for specific names of course SMS , Saul Niguez and Verratti are a wet dream for any juventino but if we can't reach them we better test our luck on the other category.It's still better than doing nothing to improve our most problematic piece of this team.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Lazio director Igli Tare insists “we have not received any offer for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic and when – if – it arrives, we’ll decide what to do.”
The midfielder has been rated at over €100m following a remarkable couple of seasons at the Olimpico, scoring 14 goals with nine assists in 48 competitive games this term.
The 23-year-old has been heavily linked with Juventus, Manchester United, Manchester City and Real Madrid.
“Failing to qualify for the Champions League changes nothing with regards to Milinkovic-Savic, because we know what we must do and where we have to improve,” director of sport Tare told Sky Sport Italia.
“The issue of Sergej in the news has been going for two years now, so it’s hardly a surprise. We are talking about a player who deserves this spotlight.
“I don’t want to talk about figures, because the transfer market is not made up of ifs and buts. At this moment, we have not received any offer for Milinkovic-Savic and when – if – it arrives, we’ll decide what to do.

________

Lazio & Tare are waiting for rich club moneys.If no one will pay them close to 100m they are said to value him they will surely lower that.
We can only hope all those rich clubs will be busy spending on other targets so we snatch SMS for 65/70m + Sturaro.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 pm

No one is deluded enough to pay 100 millions for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic at this moment

After the World Cup, if Serbia reaches far in the competition and SERGEJ is a pillar for them... maybe the fee will increase. But i don't see us getting outpriced for him.

No matter what i expect him to be juventino next season. Talented, humble, hard-working. He got what it takes to succeed here. FORZA JUVE
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 4:52 pm

At the end of the January window Juventus made an attempt to sign Kwang Song Han and now the talks have restarted. The talented striker made a name for himself in the first half of last season at Perugia before returning to Cagliari, and today Juventus rekindled the talks with the Sardinian club when director Paratici met with Carli.

The situation from January when Cerri was discussed as part of the potential deal has certainly changed, but the parties will try to see if there are the margins to complete the negotiation, they will meet again in the coming days and other players such as Barella, Audrey, Mandragora and Biancu could also be discussed. [GDM]

Whew

Han + Barella, come on over

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Dybala's brother Gustavo has posted a pic of Dybala & Icardi on twitter.
Are we really buying Icardi?

If we send Higuain to them + cash I wouldn't go more than 20m.

Some are reporting Juve have offered Higuain + 50m. That's too much imo. It will get a piece from our budget that can be used on midfield reinforcements.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 pm

Banter aside I don’t want Icardi

He’s never even played in the CL and I don’t like his personality

I think he’ll score a bunch and Higuain’s time may be done so maybe we’re just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I doubt Inter will let this happen though, his release clause is only for non Italian clubs for a reason

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next