lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 22, 2018 8:39 am

Also selling Sandro afterall might not be a good idea since Spinazzola has some serious injury.
Maybe we should just raise his wage to smth close to 4m as his current wage is quite low for a player of his quality to be fair.

Our management might be able to get ~60m from him but we'll need atleast half of that to sign a quality young LB.
Maybe they'll add that 30m plus some money from Manzdukic to reach Savic.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 34 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Tue May 22, 2018 11:00 am

juvealbanian wrote:There are rumors about us being interested in Godin and Gimenez of Atletico.Only then Benatia leaving would make sense but such move wouldn't be effective in long term (with Godin being 32 already even though he's better than Benatia).

So far Perin , Can and Darmian are almost done if everything goes well.
Not a bad start.

Godin would be the perfect signing if Benatia leaves.

We have two younger CB's waiting to take over and bringing in an older CB makes perfect sense IMO. Plus he's World Class.

Godin-Chiellini with Rugani and Caldara as backups

ufff, best defense in the world ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Agreed Godin-Chiellini would be worldclass with the two most promising italian defenders as back ups.

Btw I read that Hamsik is very likely to leave Napoli this season , probably to China.

Should Beppe jump into this new "mercato opportunity" as he calls them or not? Or you think Hamsik would never join us despite the temptation of winning a Scudetto after years of career in Serie A?
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Hamsik has heavily, heavily declined and doesn't help us. Not the kind of midfielder we need in my opinion and I don't think he would join us, he means too much to Napoli

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm

Yeah I have noticed his decline is almost as bad as Marchisio's but only mentioned it for the reason he could come cheap and be somehow useful on the short term. I mean if we can't throw the money for SMS or someone of his level then Hamsik on cheap would be better than Barella's and Co.

Him being Napoli's bandiera for so long makes the deal highly unlikely though.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Barella would actually be quite a good signing, he ticks a lot of boxes for the type of midfielder we need. Quality player for me that I would sign in a heartbeat

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 22, 2018 10:00 pm

Godin would be a world-class tansfer but in reality Atletico will never place him on the market. It's like Juve selling Chiellini and i think they are even richer than us.

To keep the topic on defenders, i've read we might keep Sandro after all Laughing Cause we're getting screwed, again, by injuries. Spinazzola this time.

I got this feeling Max will give another chance to Howedes. Maybe sell Benatia or bench Barzagli to compensate.... nothing to make me cry.

Darmian will join at low cost and that would complete our mercato for Defense Department.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Wed May 23, 2018 10:16 am

juvealbanian wrote:Juventus are reportedly targeting Lazio’s Sergej Milinkovic-Savic this summer, though a deal remains difficult.
The Bianconeri have won Serie A for the seventh season in a row, and will sign Liverpool’s Emre Can after the Champions League final.
Yesterday Coach Massimiliano Allegri met with club officials to plan for next season, and both Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport state that Miliknovic-Savic is a target.
The former reports that Allegri specifically asked for the Serbian, but a deal is difficult due to cost and competition.
The midfielder would cost €80-100m, so Juve would have to sell one of their current stars to afford such a deal.
Alex Sandro is a candidate as he could bring in €50-60m, while Mario Mandzukic has admirers in Germany, England and China.
Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain could also attract big offers, and it’s thought the latter’s position was considered yesterday.
The alternatives to the Lazio star would be Adrien Rabiot of Paris Saint-Germain, Roma’s Lorenzo Pellegrini and Mateo Kovacic of Real Madrid.
Tuttosport, meanwhile, reports that Allegri asked for Milinkovic-Savic or a return for Manchester United’s Paul Pogba.

_______

We should sacrifice just Higuain imo and maybe Mandzukic if he wants to leave. Selling them both should be more than enough to fund Savic or someone of his caliber.Pogba , Savic or Niguez would be amazing and instantly upgrade our poor midfield.
If we can't reach them I'd rather go with W.Carvalho , Fabinho , Kovacic , Rabiot and not sell Dybala. They will still be an upgrade right?

I dont know if I believe we don't have the money for SMS I think honestly we could afford him without selling a top star its just that we don't operate that way as a business model. Higuain was a lucky opportunity plus we had pogba money. The wages are something to factor in but if we get mandzukic,khedira,sturaro maybe pjaca off our books i think its doable.  Don't forget these big players sell shirts and almost guarantees us another long run in the CL.

Onto the alex sandro situation we don't know if the club is trying to offer him bigger wages or not or if he's gonna sign he could want more money, a new challenge or to stay here but on bigger wages we will never know until his situation is resolved.

As a fan I would like to see us get AS on bigger wages and get him re motivated for the season, get darmian for right back to rotate with DS and take a risk then if we don't have a good run in the CL then sell next summer if we haveto take a hit. We need to take more risks now or we will never win the damn cup
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Juventus have reportedly opened talks with Sampdoria over the possibility of signing midfielder Dennis Praet.
According to Sportitalia, Juve have overtaken Inter and Roma in the race for Praet and have offered the Belgian a four-year contract.
The broadcaster adds the Bianconeri could include young playmaker Rolando Mandragora in a deal, which is speculated to reach €25-30m.
The 24-year-old scored one goal and assisted three in 35 appearances for the Bluerchiati in 2017-18 as they finished ninth in Serie A.

_____

Anyone has followed this guy? I honestly don't know much about Praet except he's belgian and used to play for Anderlecht where he was considered a talent along Tielemans.

Looks like another cheap gamble on a young midfielder.
If we get him and Pellegrini it surely means no SMS unless we sell Higgy or Dybala.
I wouldn't be pissed of as you never know how this deals can trun out , maybe they can make a jump in quality and surprise us or maybe they can be just another Sturaro.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Praet seems a midfielder with good technique/passing but it's another B transfer

I would not like to see Mandragora included in a deal, he had a fine season with Crotone and looks quite legit for me

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 23, 2018 1:36 pm

Increasingly look like its Can + Praet/Pellegrini and no other top midfielder coming

Just read Can might be getting around 7M in wages. Thats pretty insane.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2018 2:11 pm

Or it means a big signing will only be a reactive one (as has been the case summer after summer)

Reactive in the way that we'll sell a big player and purchase a big player and then we can be divided on whether or not were actually better than before the move happened

Another Marotta special summer coming

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

I'm tired of that honestly because it makes no sense.That "transfer strategy" will only make us stale and not move forward to be a affirmed top 3 club atleast.
If Marotta and co. haven't learned the lesson from Vidal & Pogba sales then idk if they will ever figure out.
Our attack improved drastically after we bought Higuain and later Costa & Berna but our midfield is one of the weakest out ouf a top 10 clubs lets say.

Like I have said earlier the ony ones who I would be ok to sacrifice should be Mandzukic and Higuain due to their age and slow decline.We should sell when they still got some value.As for Sandro I was ok with him leaving but we should be more careful now.It's not easy finding a LB of his quality and it's always a gamble with the new player.Whoever gets Sandro to his last year level will have the best LB in the world for 3-5 seasons.

That said I would prefer the first scenario of Can + some talented young mid than to create a chaotic situation again when we are "forced" to sell our stars.So far we have been quitr lucky and maybr capable that most of our big signings like Dybala,Costa,Higuain,Sandro,Pjanic etc have generally been a success but if we continue selling big and taking a gamble by buying big it might not happen to be lucky anymore and so we end up not only weakening a part of our team but also failing to improve another.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Praet Laughing

Îd rather get shot in the foot rather than signing him
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 23, 2018 5:30 pm

I'm somewhat indifferent for the strategy. It makes it much easier to accept a big player leaving when a big player comes in to fill the spot

The problem is the "inevitability" of these players leaving, the narrative we have to be told each summer. Pogba wanted to leave, Vidal wanted to leave, Bonucci wanted to leave etc. And again, we are no worse and perhaps no better than we were with any of the big players that we've lost which is really quite something when you think about how often we have replaced key players, credit to Allegri and Marotta there.

We'll just wait and see what happens. Looking like a lot of B transfers in the midfield, which is actually an improvement but still disappointing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Morata fuels Chelsea exit rumours after meeting Juventus director

The 25-year-old striker was photographed meeting with his former club, further fuelling speculation he could depart Stamford Bridge
Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata met with Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici in Milan on Wednesday, Goal can confirm.
The meeting, which was also attended by Morata's agent Juanma Lopez, is likely to further fuel speculation the Spanish forward could leave Chelsea after just one season .
Morata joined the Blues from Real Madrid last summer for a club-record £60 million (€68m/$80m) fee, and scored 15 goals in 47 appearances in all competitions in 2017-18.

In addition to Juventus, Milan have also been mooted as a potential destination for Morata.
On Tuesday, Morata's Italian agent Beppe Bozzo met with Milan's hierarchy about a potential move, but unlike Wednesday's meeting with Juventus, Morata himself did not attend.

Yesss make it happen asap
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 23, 2018 5:57 pm

loan for 15m with option to buy for another 60m payed in 30 years incoming...lol

a deal similar to the one we did with Cuadrado would be perfect.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 24, 2018 9:58 am

Morata could return to Juventus on loan, with a buy-option for a total of €60-80m. Juventus must sell Gonzalo to sign the Spanish striker. Sarri wants the Pipita at Chelsea. (Corriere Torino)

Darmian will join Juventus for around €12m. (GdS)

Juventus could sign Santiago Arias in the summer after the injury of Spinazzola. (GdS)

Benatia’s future at Juventus is still in a doubt. Juventus are interested in Godin. (GdS)

Milan could be forced to sell Bonaventura in the summer. Raiola could facilitate his move to Juventus, who are very interested in signing the midfielder. (La Stampa)

Genoa could consider the offer of Juventus for Perin (€10m) but with the card of Sturaro. (GdS)

Juventus could sign Santiago Arias in the summer after the injury of Spinazzola. (GdS)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 24, 2018 11:42 am

Juventus are leading the race to sign Praet. They’ve an agreement with the player on a 4-year contract. Juve will now try to close the deal with Sampdoria, Mandragora could be included in the deal. (Il Secolo XIX)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 24, 2018 11:50 am

Beppe confirmed Douglas Costa will be redeemed and Can transfer will be defined in 10 days.

Also most importantly stated that signing Pogba or SMS are 'utopia'. Thats that then as far as our pursuit for SMS goes.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm

What Marotta said :

ALEX SANDRO - We'll meet his agent next week and try to negotiate a renewal.(also talked about reviewing wages for all players)

DOUGLAS COSTA - We will activate the option to buy him.

EMRE CAN - In 10 days we should reach a final agreement with him and his entourage.

MILINKOVIC SAVIC - He's a great player but we don't like going into adventures. (We wont enter negotiations if there is a bidding war)

PERIN - He's a great keeper and great character.

DARMIAN - He's an interesting opportunity.

MORATA - Most of the players that have left Juve have great memories of the team,city and fans but it's utopic and our attack is already complete.

Therefore Higuain & Mandzukic will not leave unless they feel they are not motivated to continue.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu May 24, 2018 7:58 pm

Rafinha & Cancelo wont be bought by Inter due to them having problems with FFP.

I think we should look into this "opportunity"

Rafinha looks like a solid player imo. Technically he would be better than most of our midfielders and he's good all-around.
The price for Inter was ~30m iirc so we can offer them a 1 year loan for 10m + option to buy for ~20m should do the job I guess.

Cancelo is interesting but I guess we should be ok on the RB position with Darmian posibbly coming and Cuadrado + MDS.

If Inter would be forced to sell we can also look at Brozovic maybe (probably around same value as Rafinha).

I'm saying in case we don't go for SMS/Pogba kind of deal then Can + one solid midfielder should be ok.

Another name mentioned lately is Rabiot who wants to leave PSG.
Decent midfielder but haven't seen much lately.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu May 24, 2018 11:18 pm

According to reports, it seems like Arturo Vidal "misses" Turin and is pushing hard to return to Juventus. [calciomercato]

get it done Beppe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu May 24, 2018 11:28 pm

God damn it I want Vidal back.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 25, 2018 9:58 am

Gazzetta:

Marotta has practically closed the deal with United for Darmian (13m to the english, 5 years contract to the player) and wants to intercept the Roma-Atalanta negotiations for Cristante (25m +5m bonuses).
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri May 25, 2018 11:34 am

do not intercept that transfer Beppe ffs

Can and Cristante, oh lord

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next