Firenze
Robespierre
rincon
Kaladin
Luca
35 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2017/18 Calcio Thread: Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The 2017/18 Calcio Thread: Part 2

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:03 am

rincon wrote:Yes he has been shit for 2 years. 21 G+A last season for Sassuolo when he was hit with injuries kind of shit. A goal or assist every 90 minutes is not a good enough average for a Sassuolo winger, should be 2 goals per game or nothing.

Perfect player for Sarri's system.

If you only take into account Serie A and not mickey mouse cups like his 5 goals and 1 assist in the EL qualifiers his numbers are not that impressive and show a steady decline

The 2017/18 Calcio Thread: Part 2 - Page 6 A1y1NBM

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 2017/18 Calcio Thread: Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The 2017/18 Calcio Thread: Part 2

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 am

It's more attitude/ambition problems than performance problem when we talk about Berardi. He has superior talent.

He lost crucial years of his development staying at his provincial club for whatever reason. Never played for the senior NT. Never played in a high level team. Never played under pressure.

Napoli is another bad choice of career. Could become the new Insigne OR the new Cerci, there is no way to know currently.

Also why this thread is named Calcio pt. 2 if it's part 3 hmm
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:10 am

rincon wrote:Yes he has been shit for 2 years. 21 G+A last season for Sassuolo when he was hit with injuries kind of shit. A goal or assist every 90 minutes is not a good enough average for a Sassuolo winger, should be 2 goals per game or nothing.

It is Whoscored argumentation mate.
Anyone saw Berardi in last 2 years can confirm he was average at max.
He can't even score those few goals anymore
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:11 am

Warrior wrote:It's more attitude/ambition problems than performance problem when we talk about Berardi. He has superior talent.

He lost crucial years of his development staying at his provincial club for whatever reason. Never played for the senior NT. Never played in a high level team. Never played under pressure.

Napoli is another bad choice of career. Could become the new Insigne OR the new Cerci, there is no way to know currently.

Also why this thread is named Calcio pt. 2 if it's part 3 hmm

No  , we need to talk also about this superior talent.

Berardi talent = a good foot.
Stop, he can't other.
Poor man's Balotelli tbf
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:13 am

He definitely does not have anywhere near the hype he once had, that's for sure

Hype is not always indicative on the class of a player but it is on the form of a player

He could be a good signing for Napoli still, and for Berardi. For me, he stayed at that Sassuolo side for a bit too long

Oh, and one more thing

Bernardeschi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:20 am

Bernardeschi is lowkey fraudish, the verdict is still out, but thats the vibe im getting from him

The mosty legit Italian talents now are (imo):
Chiesa
Donnarumma
Pellegrini
Barreca
Gagliardini
Locatelli
Cutrone
Romagnoli
Rugani
Belotti
Caldara
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am

No i don't buy this

Berardi is also acceleration, ball control, anticipation... not only shots and curves

But i maintain what i say, at some point he stalled in his football evolution. Mostly because Sassuolo is a shit team, at 19 years old he was their best player ever.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:26 am

Kaladin wrote:Bernardeschi is lowkey fraudish, the verdict is still out, but thats the vibe im getting from him

The mosty legit Italian talents now are (imo):
Chiesa
Donnarumma
Pellegrini
Barreca
Gagliardini
Locatelli
Cutrone
Romagnoli
Rugani
Belotti
Caldara

lol, it ain't worth it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:32 am

LUCA

Instead of logging out, please unleash all the evil force that lie within yourself against ES Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:35 am

Warrior wrote:LUCA

Instead of logging out, please unleash all the evil force that lie within yourself against ES Laughing

ES has just gone full troll mode since Milan has become less relevant than Sampdoria and I respect that far too much to care

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:38 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

If you only take into account Serie A and not mickey mouse cups like his 5 goals and 1 assist in the EL qualifiers his numbers are not that impressive and show a steady decline

Use your own table, where is the steady decline? Those numbers show that last season he improved over 2015/16. The question is how is a 22yo winger contributing that much considered shit?

Then again I don't think you are being serious because what is a Mickey mouse cup for Sassuolo? I guess if EL is that you should talk to mole about the importance of European competitions.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:43 am

Robespierre wrote:

It is Whoscored argumentation mate.
Anyone saw Berardi in last 2 years can confirm he was average at max.
He can't even score those few goals anymore

What who scored arguments? I watch enough Sassuolo to know that if Berardi doesn't show up, no one shows up. When he came back from injury in January Sassuolo was crap and Berardi had to play much further back than usual because either he created something, or no one did. Before the injury at tge start of the season he was wrecking teams. Same after a while when Sassuolo found their feet in April and he shone again

Those few goals are more than Perisic does, the double standard is that high that a 28yo winger in his prime at Inter puts out lower numbers than a 22yo one in a low table team but the first one is great and the later one is shit. Let alone the fact that Berardi does a lot more. By that bar, we can call every Inter mid/forward not named Icardi, shit.

Last edited by rincon on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:46 am

Luca wrote:

ES has just gone full troll mode since Milan has become less relevant than Sampdoria and I respect that far too much to care

Lol i received a phone call while writing this earlier post, so i click send 5 minutes too late. Now my post looks irrelevant at best Laughing

On the other side, here is something quite relevant: Donnarumma, Bernardeschi and Rugani are top 3 most legit in the whole list. Life seems deluded when you see it through black and red tinted lens. Also if Bernardeschi is low key fraudish i don't know what this makes of Suso, or Andre Silva.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:52 am

Warrior wrote:No i don't buy this

Berardi is also acceleration, ball control, anticipation... not only shots and curves

But i maintain what i say, at some point he stalled in his football evolution. Mostly because Sassuolo is a shit team, at 19 years old he was their best player ever.

Cant say it better than Warrior. Even worse now that they lost EDF, there is nothing left in Sassuolo.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:55 am

rincon wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Use your own table, where is the steady decline? Those numbers show that last season he improved over 2015/16. The question is how is a 22yo winger contributing that much considered shit?

Then again I don't think you are being serious because what is a Mickey mouse cup for Sassuolo? I guess if EL is that you should talk to mole about the importance of European competitions.

But it wasn't even the EL propper, it was EL qualifiers. Do you really think 2 great showings against a non entity like Luzern make a difference?

And the decline is there, it's not perfectly linear but he has yet to match the output of 5 years ago (although if you look at the numbers excluding pens that would suggest he was never what the hype suggested).

In fairness they're very good numbers for someone playing for Sassuolo, and he'll probably do good at Napoli, but he never turned into the player the hype suggested he would and has plateaued early.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 am

The kid can only play who his team plays. He started last season scoring those goals in the EL qualifiers as well as scoring in each of the two first games in Serie A. Then he got the injury. It's Sassuolo, getting through the EL qualifiers is a huge deal.

The discussion didn't start with is he "Baggio 2.0". Is he a good transfer for Napoli or is he shit?

Let's put it this way. Forget Berardi. Who in Serie A performs as well as Berardi does, for as small a club as Sass? There answer is going to be barely any players. Then ask, of those, which ones are 19-23? The answer is pretty much none.

If that isn't the profile of a talented player that would be a great pick up for a Napoli in dire need of depth in attack, then what is? Let alone the fact that his style of play matches Napoli really well.

Berardi seems to bring out way too much hate, but it might be a Sassuolo thing as a remember robes not rating EDF either. He is the only youth player that can perform so well against so many big sides in Serie A and still be underrated.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:01 pm

Well
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
rincon wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

If you only take into account Serie A and not mickey mouse cups like  his 5 goals and 1 assist in the EL qualifiers his numbers are not that impressive and show a steady decline

But it wasn't even the EL propper, it was EL qualifiers. Do you really think 2 great showings against a non entity like Luzern make a difference?

And the decline is there, it's not perfectly linear but he has yet to match the output of 5 years ago (although if you look at the numbers excluding pens that would suggest he was never what the hype suggested).

In fairness they're very good numbers for someone playing for Sassuolo, and he'll probably do good at Napoli, but he never turned into the player the hype suggested he would and has plateaued early.

he is as Wilshere , peaked his prime to 19 years .
But years are over and he doesn't even perform in Sassuolo now
That is enough to define him an average player
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Luca wrote:

Because i personally don't rate Bernardeschi much? At least not right now? If he improves, i will change my mind. But you lot are insufferable, there's no agenda here, if i wanted to troll y'all i wouldn't have included any Juve player.

Have fun losing another final and counting the fiscal return and net profit return of each player sold, bunch of jabronies
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Kaladin wrote:
Luca wrote:

Because i personally don't rate Bernardeschi much? At least not right now? If he improves, i will change my mind. But you lot are insufferable, there's no agenda here, if i wanted to troll y'all i wouldn't have included any Juve player.

Have fun losing another final and counting the fiscal return and net profit return of each player sold, bunch of jabronies

Nice try brother, but not today and not ever

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Whatever
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:36 am

Bologna winning 2-0 courtesy of Verdi but pinned back in their half. Fully expecting a Samp come back to draw the game.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Verdi was one of the most talented players to come out of Milan's youth team in the last decade. Always thought he should have been given a chance.

Glad to see that he's doing well.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Sincerely I don't rate Verdi . Bologna level imo . Good foot though (ambidextrous, and that is relevant)
But I like Cristante about former Milan cantera players

Last edited by Robespierre on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:49 pm

If these players were actually good they wouldn't be playing for the likes of Bologna.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:51 pm

Inter :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:If these players were actually good they wouldn't be playing for the likes of Bologna.

Good for Bologna. Maybe if he keeps it up and he can go the Perotti route (not to Genoa since they are worse than Bologna now, but to Samp or Torino). He is still a ways from that.

Robespierre wrote:But I like Cristante about former Milan cantera players

He is looking good. 4 million clause only so he will be signed permanently for sure.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next