Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

+28
The Demon of Carthage
Mamad
M99
Lex
Doc
elitedam
Adit
iftikhar
Young Kaz
Pedram
FennecFox7
sportsczy
The Madrid One
futbol_bill
RealGunner
rincon
CBarca
zigra
BarrileteCosmico
Blue
Freeza
Art Morte
Clutch
McLewis
VivaStPauli
Unique
futbol
Hapless_Hans
32 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 26 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:hope you're at least getting paid for this

so many millions, tens of millions, $$$ worth of propaganda and smears being flooded into all channels now one week before the first caucus

and you do your best to dump it all in our faces

fucking prick

Hans lad. Keep your patience. WE will get Trump out, and we will get him out without having to resort to courting skinheads like Rogan and his ilk. Michelle Obama said:

"When they go low, we go high"

Democrats winning in 2020.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 26 Empty Re: Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump?

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:29 pm

this is what you understand as "going high"?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:30 pm

We get it Betty, your brain is melting down from seeing all these polls showing Bernie in lead. Biden is losing, get over it.

He's always been a professional loser, not his first time. there's a reason why Obama, out of pity picked him as his Veep, poor guy just can't make it to the top on his own.

Last edited by Pedram on Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:this is what you understand as "going high"?

You werent hating twitter when RG posted those terrible videos of Biden. Lets get real. If Biden being senile is a fair attack point, then so is bernie bragging about being supported by bigots, using nepotism to get his girlfriend and her kid well paid jobs, and being a deadbeat father to his son in the 70s by refusing to work during failed campaign after failed campaign.

Whats fair for the independents, is fair for the democrats.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:34 pm

hope Warren wins this tbh

or Marianne Williamson for all I care
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:35 pm

Pedram wrote:We get it Betty, your brain is melting down from seeing all these polls showing Bernie in lead. Biden is losing, get over it.

He's always been a professional loser, not his first time.

Bernie was in the senate for decades and his crowning achievement was a bicentennial holiday in Vermont. If that isnt a professional loser, I dont know what is.

Levi had to spend his formative years on the dole because his dad was such a loser at elections.

Theres no melt down. If by some miracle he wins in iowa he still will have to do something down here in the south. They play that planet of the apes shit down here and its over. The racists down here already have their guy(Trump) who will he court with that?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:36 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:hope Warren wins this tbh

or Marianne Williamson for all I care

I agree on Warren.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:39 pm

Yeah well, I'm out of this for today.

I do feel sorry for the insults, because I like you, but on rational consideration I'm not sorry. You act like Karl Rove reincarnated on here, and as @Freeza correctly says, it's all in bad faith. It's pretty disgusting, and you're a part of the problem. A huge problem, our democratic systems in deadly peril, I should add. And you're contributing.

So get fucked will you.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Yeah well, I'm out of this for today.

I do feel sorry for the insults, because I like you, but on rational consideration I'm not sorry. You act like Karl Rove reincarnated on here, and as @Freeza correctly says, it's all in bad faith. It's pretty disgusting, and you're a part of the problem. A huge problem, our democratic systems in deadly peril, I should add. And you're contributing.

So get fucked will you.

There are things which I feel we, as a party, cannot be drawn into.

1. Identity Politics
2. Cannibalism

I am a democrat because in recent history with the likes of Clinton,Gore,Kerry,Obama,Clinton they speak to me about values I hold dear on a national level. On a personable level they also view all of us in this together.

Sanders at the end of the day is NOT a part of this party. Hes independent, and thats fine. But you cant come into our party, talk shit about our leadership to pander to people who dont like us, and hold up the endorsement of a guy who talks shit about us and expect it to be accepted.

Bernie has a lot of good ideas.

Bernie also has a circle around him. Of people who dont hold what we hold as a party in the highest regard.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Most of what you spread on here is cannibalism and 'identity politics', which I think is a very confused term, so excuse me if I am scratch
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:08 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Pedram wrote:We get it Betty, your brain is melting down from seeing all these polls showing Bernie in lead. Biden is losing, get over it.

He's always been a professional loser, not his first time.

Bernie was in the senate for decades and his crowning achievement was a bicentennial holiday in Vermont. If that isnt a professional loser, I dont know what is.

Levi had to spend his formative years on the dole because his dad was such a loser at elections.

Theres no melt down. If by some miracle he wins in iowa he still will have to do something down here in the south. They play that planet of the apes shit down here and its over. The racists down here already have their guy(Trump) who will he court with that?
if Levi was old enough to get the dole money he was old enough to get a job the lazy twat Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:11 pm

Tbh I'm reading some of this stuff from Betty and I'm starting to feel guilty about being a white man. Rolling Eyes
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 pm

thought you were a gypsy Proud

they don't count as really white around here
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:50 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:thought you were a gypsy Proud

dude I'm as white as you can get. I have freckles so I don't like to go out in the sun much. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:56 pm

He's always been a professional loser, not his first time. there's a reason why Obama, out of pity picked him as his Veep, poor guy just can't make it to the top on his own.

I mean, I get it, you're trying to bait Betty, but Biden has been and continues to be the favored nominee so far. FiveThirtyEight has him at a 2 in 5 chance where Sanders is a 1 in 5.

It's also early as hell, regardless of who you support, to be talking about a funeral or a coronation for any of Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Buttigieg
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:This Twitter excitement, sensation, and outrage amplyfying and generating machine with its repetitive and selective quoting and spreading of bizarre, unsourced, halfsourced, estranged, distorted snippets of ultra heat treated discourse is so fucking obnoxious, I can't even begin to say how terrible a way of communicating about political issues this is. This is such a complete bonkers way of thinking it really does my head in.

And I'm honestly shocked at how invested and active a guy like you, Betty, is in this nonsense

Best post here in the last couple pages.

I know people clown the idea of Russian interference through troll farms/bots on social media, but there are a LOT of people who are influenced heavily through social media. As mainstream media coverage on TV declines due to more people cutting cables, the influence of short twitter clips/tweets on people's political preferences/ideas will only get more powerful.

But yeah, seeing all this is painful.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Most of what you spread on here is cannibalism and 'identity politics', which I think is a very confused term, so excuse me if I am scratch

Its not cannibalism.

Cannibalism is Sanders feeling the need to brag about an endorsement from a guy who said this:
Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 26 EPI_AvmWoAEQZOe?format=jpg&name=large

and called a theater full of black people planet of the apes.

Im sorry thats not our side, and sanders isnt our side when he criticized Obamas performance in a state where a 14 year old black kid, just 5 years before obama was born, was beaten to death and thrown in the river just for being accused of whistling at a white woman(which he didnt do btw) and still cant even have a plaque of his put up without being riddled with bullets. Who is he pandering to with this? Definitely not democrats during a democrat primary.

This isnt identity politics, this is what we live with. And Rogan with his bullshit, and Sanders with his bullshit, isnt making it better for us.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Unique wrote:Tbh I'm reading some of this stuff from Betty and I'm starting to feel guilty about being a white man. Rolling Eyes

Only person who should feel guilty in this thread is Sanders, who let his son and baby momma live on welfare while he played politics with his buddies as a man in his 30s. You telling me a guy with a prestigious degree couldnt afford enough so that his baby momma didnt have to go to the papers to complain about housing and welfare? Thats weak sauce. Brogressives wouldnt have given Barack any love if michelle was running around in the 90s on welfare with Malia and sasha.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:44 pm

CBarca wrote:

I mean, I get it, you're trying to bait Betty, but Biden has been and continues to be the favored nominee so far. FiveThirtyEight has him at a 2 in 5 chance where Sanders is a 1 in 5.

It's also early as hell, regardless of who you support, to be talking about a funeral or a coronation for any of Biden, Warren, Sanders, and Buttigieg

I'm not trying to bait anyone, i like Betty personally. i just feel he shouldn't let himself be so easily influenced over this artificial and made up twitter outrage.

Bernie accepting Rogan's endorsement doesn't mean Sanders endorses Rogan's views, this is pretty obvious, if you're denying this you're simply arguing in bad faith.

Last edited by Pedram on Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:46 pm

Unique wrote:

dude I'm as white as you can get. I have freckles so I don't like to go out in the sun much. Laughing
Gypsies in Peaky Blinders are regular white folks too

We consider Romanians as gypsies and they're more the light brown type, I guess thats why Hans is confused
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:49 pm

CBarca wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:This Twitter excitement, sensation, and outrage amplyfying and generating machine with its repetitive and selective quoting and spreading of bizarre, unsourced, halfsourced, estranged, distorted snippets of ultra heat treated discourse is so fucking obnoxious, I can't even begin to say how terrible a way of communicating about political issues this is. This is such a complete bonkers way of thinking it really does my head in.

And I'm honestly shocked at how invested and active a guy like you, Betty, is in this nonsense

Best post here in the last couple pages.

I know people clown the idea of Russian interference through troll farms/bots on social media, but there are a LOT of people who are influenced heavily through social media. As mainstream media coverage on TV declines due to more people cutting cables, the influence of short twitter clips/tweets on people's political preferences/ideas will only get more powerful.

But yeah, seeing all this is painful.

I would delete Twitter if it were up to me

What a horrible hotbed of irrelevant shitty opinions
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:00 pm

Young Kaz wrote:@mclewis joe rogan said your daughter got a powerful combination. Black body and a white brain since black people apparently have "different" brains which are lesser in the eyes of the guy Bernie felt the need to brag about getting an endorsement from

Bernie is done

I suppose this would interest me if I had any interest in Rogan. I'm not a Bernie supporter either and given that was the superior student to my daughter's mom back in the day (on top of being an athlete as well), I'd say my kid got my brains and athleticism (though I've let myself go a bit nowadays :lol). What did she get from her mom? Her sense of humor and big heart.

So I have no clue what Joe Rogan is talking about. Tried his show and didn't even last an episode as well. Just not interesting to me.

Meh.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:

We consider Romanians as gypsies and they're more the light brown type, I guess thats why Hans is confused
a Romanian gypsy women always stands out the front of Lidl near where I live and she asks people for money. It's funny because when she sees me she just nods her head at me and never asks me for money. It's like we both can just look at eachother and know who eachother are even though we look nothing alike.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Unique wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Unique wrote:

a Romanian gypsy women always stands out the front of Lidl near where I live and she asks people for money. It's funny because when she sees me she just nods her head at me and never asks me for money. It's like we both can just look at eachother and know who eachother are even though we look nothing alike.

Broke people know broke people Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:41 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Broke people know broke people Laughing
she nods at me because we are both broke. And she would nod at you because you both lack a penis. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:56 pm

Who will be the Democrats' presidential candidate against Trump? - Page 26 85zx6th5nyc41

This is a NYT picks comment, love it when the bourgeois speak frankly. people will always vote based on their class interests, being a minority is not gonna change that.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next