CBarca
Great Leader Sprucenuce
El Gunner
Freeza
Luca
15 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Luca Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:39 am

Bucks should surpass us

This is the peak of the Raptors team. Odds are we’re going to lose some of our high performing bench players and they actually deserve to get paid anywhere.

Ibaka and Lowry have pretty shit contracts and aren’t super young

DeMar is at his peak too. Phenomenal player

Who on the Bucks is as good as they’ll get? Only Bledsoe maybe and Jabari arguably won’t be better than his pre injury form or even as good. Everyone else is going up

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:06 am

rofl

Absolutely cringe lmao, can't see anything but a Rockets win tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:33 am

Luca wrote:Bucks should surpass us

This is the peak of the Raptors team. Odds are we’re going to lose some of our high performing bench players and they actually deserve to get paid anywhere.

Ibaka and Lowry have pretty shit contracts and aren’t super young

DeMar is at his peak too. Phenomenal player

Who on the Bucks is as good as they’ll get? Only Bledsoe maybe and Jabari arguably won’t be better than his pre injury form or even as good. Everyone else is going up

not so sure about this.

Bucks still have a lot to prove, and I don't think they'll hit all those high notes with their current squad.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:04 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

rofl

Absolutely cringe lmao, can't see anything but a Rockets win tbh.

Not sure about that, Rockets have slowed down a bit. Against the Clippers only Gordon was shooting well and Pels are an awkward (and good) opposition. I have to say I'm a bit nervous but GSW losing to the Kings (rofl) should take the pressure off a bit.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:27 am

GSW are without KD, Curry and Klay. That #1 seed is an absolute stone cold lock for you guys tbh.

As for tonight AD and Jrue have been doing far too much recently, to the point I'm expecting us to really slow down and more likely to finish 7th or 8th tbh.

That's why I'm expecting a Rockets win, on top of the fact you're a damn good team anyway.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:19 pm

I try not to do this but Houston get so much bullshit calls it's unreal.

If AD got the amount of calls Harden does based on absolutely *bleep* all he'd average 40 FTs a game lol.

Genuinely expect when the playoffs comes round these calls will suddenly dry up as they have every other year during Harden's time there.

They are the only team I see this happening, there's other superstar heavy teams who'd you expect bullshit calls for but nah.

Every game we play against them win or loss makes me feel incredibly salty.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Gentry is pissed Laughing

He's right though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:28 pm

Great that he is speaking out, and I hope more coaches and players do so as well before the playoffs start so that refs can be extra aware of it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:02 am

Not sure what you guys want the refs to do, not call fouls on Houston because that‘s unfair? The coaches who complain about the free throws should do their job well, adapt their teams to the way Rockets play instead of whining to the media.

While it‘s hard to defend against this team, it‘s not impossible, the Celtics/Raptors games show that.

Gentry is a boss though, nicest rant I‘ve ever heard rofl
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:31 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Not sure what you guys want the refs to do, not call fouls on Houston because that‘s unfair? The coaches who complain about the free throws should do their job well, adapt their teams to the way Rockets play instead of whining to the media.

While it‘s hard to defend against this team, it‘s not impossible, the Celtics/Raptors games show that.

So they should adapt and start flopping and hitting defenders with their shot motions?

I’d rather die than my team adapting to that. D’antoni has a great style at times, but Harden is just unwatchable.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:56 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Not sure what you guys want the refs to do, not call fouls on Houston because that‘s unfair? The coaches who complain about the free throws should do their job well, adapt their teams to the way Rockets play instead of whining to the media.

Nah just call it the same both ways, as Gentry pointed out Davis was fouled every single time he rolled to the basket.

But he wasn't afforded the same treatment, this is more a case of Davis being consistently treated unfairly.

To use an example against Charlotte we shot 82 times in the paint and shot 4 free throws lmfao.

Honestly I get it, dominant bigs this happens to. Shaq who was obviously more dominant than Davis had to basically be thrown to the ground to get a call sometimes lol.

But honestly it doesn't make it any less frustrating, but I'm happy Gentry defended him as it's great to see your coach go to bat for your superstar.

Houston wouldn't be so frustrating to play against if it felt like the BS calls were going both ways but it never feels like that.

I felt the same way when we beat you tbh, but I ignored it because we won.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:10 am

Shaq is a bad example though. He probably told the refs to not let him shoot
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:12 am

Freeza wrote:Shaq is a bad example though. He probably told the refs to not let him shoot

Yeah probably Laughing you know what I meant though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:27 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Shaq is a bad example though. He probably told the refs to not let him shoot

Yeah probably Laughing you know what I meant though.

Haha yeah. Wouldn’t surprise me if it was true. Ideal situation for Shaq. Tell refs to not call and then be able to complain.

At least he was somewhat clutch with them.

Still can’t believe his athleticism carried him to become a top 10 player. He’s probably the second most naturally gifted athlete after Wilt.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:23 am

Freeza wrote:

So they should adapt and start flopping and hitting defenders with their shot motions?

I’d rather die than my team adapting to that. D’antoni has a great style at times, but Harden is just unwatchable.

No I mean adapt defensively, you should've seen Pop's reaction to one of his rookies stretching his arms towards Harden while contemplating a 3 point shot-- the man took him out a minute after bringing him on and yelled at his face like he was about to murder him. Clearly he was instructed to keep his hands UP rather than towards Harden. Great coaches know that superstars get the benefit of the doubt all the time so why not be smarter and avoid these close calls.

It's true about what you guys say about big men in the league in this era, smaller players can murder a big guy while defending but one strong push from the big guy and it's a foul. You only have to look at Draymond Green as an example or even this video of IT last night lol. It's annoying but it's true for every strong team in thr NBA.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:53 am

Got this off twitter but this is why Gentry is so pissed off tbh.

Pts in Paint
2 NO 51.6
27 Hou 41.1

% of Pts from FT
2 Hou 17.8%
24 NO 14.7%

FT %
7 Hou 78.8%
16 NO 77.0%

Number two in points in the paint but only 24th in FTs rofl

It's a joke tbh.

Also Urban sometimes no matter how smart you are the refs still call it anyway, less so in the playoffs for some reason which is when Pop executed that gameplan.

It sounds bitter AF but it's true, every year Harden's FTs drop in the playoffs. No idea why the refs call things so different but they evidently do.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 am

Houston gets more BS fouls from rip through than any team. And the refs let them do it constantly as the only team.

It’ll change in playoffs though and Harden will choke as always
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:01 am

As long as I don't see those bullshit calls in the playoffs I'm okay.

Really want Houston in the WC finals to teach them a lesson.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 am

the outrage over Brewer "fouling" DeRozan online is ridic...

The fact that some basketball writers don't even know the hand is part of the ball rofl
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:34 am

Jordan Clarkson on the Road Trippin' podcast talking about his belief that prehistoric humans were 3 times the size of dinosaurs: "Y'all know how we got dogs and stuff right? So, I think there was bigger people in the world before us..and like the dinosaurs was they pets"

I'm done
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:51 am

I can't handle these refs anymore...

This is so god damn one sided... Every Lakers player getting fouled left and right...

A charge in the restricted area negated a legit basket and led to a Pacers FG...

I wish Kobe was still on the team... I miss getting respect.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:20 am

So we have 3 games in next 3 nights.... Cheers NBA awesome scheduling you got there.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:So we have 3 games in next 3 nights.... Cheers NBA awesome scheduling you got there.

At least it isn't a crucial point of the season or anything like that

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Incredible performance against in form playoff team @ Portland. So clutch, the man can't be stopped.

Portland are legit though, despite Lillard and CJ having an off game they still made the Rockets work hard for this one.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:36 am

This f'ing guy rofl

https://mk0slamonlinensgt39k.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/SLAM215-Cover-Klay-685.jpg
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:15 am

The Childish Gambino of the NBA
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next