Zees
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
26 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 am

Hopefully this match has squashed the Lewa rumors. He is not the player he once was. His missing chances were about as bad as we have seen from Benz, so for me that is not (much of) an improvement.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg - Page 4 Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:43 am

nah, i'm very happy he didn't do well against us. but i'd welcome some improvement, any improvement on what we have up front right now. another season of ripping our hair out wondering why cr isn't getting any help with goals isn't going to cut it. its not like we he's playing against mallorca, we're back to back champs. he or any other upgrade will definitely be needed in the league especially.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:47 am

I'd rather get a player with some to prove tito... regardless of age.

I really really really want Cavani. Dude is lethal. Yeah, his technique is clumsy often. But he is all effort and he will kill himself out there.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 am

I want a CF but i want a mobile CF, frankly at this point i would gamble on Martial because fit > name. Lewandowski is a super static player, he barely moves, he stays up top and nowadays, if the ball doesnt get to him, he is out of the game.

For a team like Bayern with wingers wide, he fits better because he is that fixed presence up top.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:28 am

Firmino is the guy I'd look to sign honestly. Mobility, effort, good technique, goals and above average hold up play.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Firmino failed miserably as a central CF. It's not his game. We need a CF.

Salah would be awesome... but he'll cost 200 million lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:35 pm

i'd like anyone who can start, take chances, and give me at least 34 goals plus in all comps (and that means at least 25 plus in the league; NOT 15 league, 10 in copa and 4 in ucl), i'm not a big fan of cavani to be honest, but i'd take him over what we got. and in all honesty firmino cavani martial i don't think are even remotely on the clubs radar, that's why i hardly mention them
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:04 pm

What's wrong with paying 200 mil for Salah, don't see a problem tbh

Carvajal is out for the return game Achraf u Up Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Nacho is already back in training. This game would be too big for Achraf. Worst case scenario Lucas can just start. But i am confident Nacho will be resdy by then
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:52 pm

Sports, I don’t see your point on Firmino. What he is doing with Liverpool from a functional and structural point is exactly what Benz is supposed to be doing- creating space for, and setting up chances for Ron and (supposed to be Bale), while scoring the goals that matter. This is all from a central position, it’s not like he’s playing Winger or something.

For me I would look towards someone like Firmino, Griezmann, or Dybala (maybe). That’s if we hold on to Ronaldo next season which I think is pretty likely at this point.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:19 pm

i cant believe what im seeing. madrid fans saying they would take firmino Shocked Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Our standards have drops so far down after watching Benz for 7 seasons. Forgive us
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:51 pm

Unique wrote:i cant believe what im seeing. madrid fans saying they would take firmino Shocked Shocked

Not just Firmino, we'll take anyone at this point. Have you not seen Benzema's performances? The man, for all his talent, makes me believe I can play his position all now and would probably contribute just as much (nothing).

Do take into consideration that GL Madrid fans aren't exactly in the majority view. Quite a few Madrid centric forums still think Benzema is a "key player" and Bale is World Class and being "abused".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Doc wrote:
Unique wrote:i cant believe what im seeing. madrid fans saying they would take firmino Shocked Shocked

Not just Firmino, we'll take anyone at this point. Have you not seen Benzema's performances? The man, for all his talent, makes me believe I can play his position all now and would probably contribute just as much (nothing).

Do take into consideration that GL Madrid fans aren't exactly in the majority view. Quite a few Madrid centric forums still think Benzema is a "key player" and Bale is World Class and being "abused".
tbh all i see when madrid play is ronaldo scoring goals and opposition fans moaning about a call the ref made Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:23 pm

@unique do Liverpool fans not rate Firmino? From the Liverpool fans I have talked to they describe him as the main facilitator of their attack.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 pm

We would love to have a positive influence in our attack apart from Ronaldo

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:30 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:@unique do Liverpool fans not rate Firmino? From the Liverpool fans I have talked to they describe him as the main facilitator of their attack.
us liverpool fans love the guy its everyone else that says hes crap. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:46 pm

Well I definitely rate him. This is not the first time I have brought his name up.

We have to consider Ronaldo is going to have a lot of the ball and a high percentage of the shots. We need a player who can complement him. I see players in SS or false nine type roles as players who would be a good fit. Firmino for me is among the top of the list for that.

Last edited by vanDEEZ on Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:50 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Well I definitely rate him. This is not the first time I have brought his name up.

We have to make consider Ronaldo is going to have a lot of the ball and a high percentage of the shots. We need a player who can complement him. I see players in SS or false nine type roles as players who would be a good fit. Firmino for me is among the top of the list for that.

ronaldo firmino salah would destroy all infront of them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Unique wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:Well I definitely rate him. This is not the first time I have brought his name up.

We have to make consider Ronaldo is going to have a lot of the ball and a high percentage of the shots. We need a player who can complement him. I see players in SS or false nine type roles as players who would be a good fit. Firmino for me is among the top of the list for that.

Don't think Liverpool should be spending so much on Ronaldo's wages though at this point of his career. Better get Lemar.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

Don't think Liverpool should be spending so much on Ronaldo's wages though at this point of his career. Better get Lemar.
cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Isco injured
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Is Nacho going to be ready to play RB or what?

So looks like either 433 with Lucas as RB and Asensio and Bale on sides or with Nacho as RB and Asensio and Lucas on sides.

Or 442 with maybe even BBC.

Yesterday Ronaldo was indeed very isolated, putting Benzema next to him could help, but would we be defensively stable enough without extra man in midfield that helps in set pieces as well?

Hope we fix this goalscorer conundrum in the summer, accommodating Ronaldo still complicating things.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:51 am

It looks like they are expecting Nacho to be back. Fingers crossed.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:00 am

We are probably playing a 451 with Lucas and Asensio
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:27 am

Massively proud of the team for their first-leg performance. Now granted, it's not really a big advantage, especially in this year's CL campaign where even a three-away-goal lead might not suffice for you to go through. But to defeat Bayern for the umpteenth time in their own backyard is definitely something to be proud of.

The tie is definitely not over, far from it, and with all the injuries we have sustained it's going to be even harder to see it through. But I hope our guys with this very narrow first-leg advantage won't get complacent like they did against Juventus.

We have had a horrendous season in the league and cup, but if we could somehow save it with a CL trophy, it would be amazing. I have already said it many times that I would rather win the CL than a double league-cup. There's nothing like winning the CL, let alone winning it three years in a row.

It's going to be difficult, extremely difficult, but if we play our hearts out and give everything we have, I'm convinced we can do it.

The alarming thing for me is that our players didn't look remotely interested in winning nor did they show any grit in both the return-leg against Juventus and first-leg againt Bayern. That's not how you should play for the last trophy you're still in contention for this year.

They must change their attitude if they want to have a chance of winning the CL this year.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next