Zees
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
26 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg Empty Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by Adit Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:19 pm

It is them.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Heyneckes is no Guardiola. He knows his limitations and doesn't make stupid and unnecessary changes for fear of getting predictable.

This is going to be very tough, and Madrid can't turn off the switch under any circumstances.

We can't play without grit like we did against Juventus. And Z must stop using his ridiculous formation of 2 up front and play 5 in the middle with only Ronaldo up front.

We've drawn another tough opponent and it has been undoubtedly the toughest road in the CL in recent memory for any team. PSG-Juventus and Now Bayern. It can't possibly get any tougher than that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg Empty Re: Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid | UCL Semi first leg

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:36 pm

I think ZZ subs at HT indicates he too wasn't happy with the formation and players. Can definitely see Lucas and Asensio starting this tie. Bayerns strength are their wings, and ZZ likes to play those two against good wingers. It'll literally be Ronaldo or bust. If Bayern succeed in keeping him quite I am 100% sure we won't score. At least we'll have Bale off the bench to provide some speed at the end of the game.

Brb, off to watch Sevilla v Bayern
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Pretty sure Zidane will go for a flat 442 this time. He has to. 4312 won't work against a team with two speedy wingers.

Isco on the left is a certainty. I will do a detailed tactical analysis later though.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:20 pm

4312 with Kovacic as the 1 man marking James
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Adit wrote:Pretty sure Zidane will go for a flat 442 this time. He has to. 4312 won't work against a team with two speedy wingers.

Isco on the left is a certainty. I will do a detailed tactical analysis later though.

This isn't 2012, Robben and  Ribery aren't that pacey anymore. Coman is by far their fastest player  but he is out injured, i think he'll be back for the tie but it'll be after 2 months of no action so he won't be in perfect shape. The players Madrid should be looking out for are James and Lewa.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:54 pm

Neuer is back isn't he?

We can't let this go to penelties
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:12 pm

The key battle will be

Casemiro Vs Javi Martinez!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Coman is hurt and won't be back until May.

They play a 433 or 4312 depending...  the width comes from Bernat and Kimmich, the fullbacks.

They honestly set up pretty similarly to us.  They have two striker in Mueller (who is a shell of what he used to be) and Lewa.  Ribery/James supports them from the wide position.  You have two offensive CMs in Vidal and Thiago.  Javi Martinez the holding mid.  Boateng/Hummels are the CBs.

Big thing also is that Neuer is injured as well.

I'm not very concerned here other than complacency.  I think the Juve game beat that out of us.  We're also not going to play Vallejo again hopefully.

We got this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:08 pm

You make it out as if Juve’s success the other day was all due to Vallejo!

Sure he was a weak spot on the team, at a position for which we had no other alternative, but it is unfair of you to put this all on him. What about Bale? what about Navas? What about Carvajal on Mandu? What about Marcelo being taken to cleaners? What about Varane unable to show some leadership? And why not give Juve some credit for playing a heck of a game exploiting our weaknesses?

Vallejo is likely going out on loan, it wasn’t like there was any choice for Zidane. To put this down to solely him is just wrong!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Vallejo was reliable past the 30 mark. He looked a bit nervous before that but he controlled Higs very well, and in the second half he gained lots of confidence, played some good passes and was consistent. Keep in mind that the last time he stepped foot on a football pitch was in 2017 iirc

Why would he go on loan anyway ? What better defenders are out there willing to play for a 4th spot ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Val, all the kids are going out on loan (or in the case of Llorente a sale likely) except Theo. Vallejo had this opportunity to show he should stay and although he did keep it simple and held on in 2nd half, it wasn’t enough.

It isn’t a matter of who can replace him (you want someone with experience). Vallejo has talent but he is also showing aspects of injury prone. What he needs is playing time to develop, build confidence and hopefully get rid of the injury prone tag. He can’t do that at Madrid behind Ramos, Varane and Nacho. So a loan deal is best for him and club.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:33 pm

Ez tie, should put our names in the final one time.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:36 pm

Says here, Spain wins CL and EL once again leading to another all Spanish supercup!

Note - UEFA, have updated club coefficients on website today. Spanish clubs occupy 3 of top 4 clubs or 4 of top 6. That is dominance and the final update will only better the dominance!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Val, all the kids are going out on loan (or in the case of Llorente a sale likely) except Theo. Vallejo had this opportunity to show he should stay and although he did keep it simple and held on in 2nd half, it wasn’t enough.

It isn’t a matter of who can replace him (you want someone with experience). Vallejo has talent but he is also showing aspects of injury prone. What he needs is playing time to develop, build confidence and hopefully get rid of the injury prone tag. He can’t do that at Madrid behind Ramos, Varane and Nacho. So a loan deal is best for him and club.

Kid hasn't even got the chance to show what he can do except for a game against freaking Juve after a 5 months absence. None of the goals were even his fault, Carvajal was in no man's land for the first 2, and Navas scrubbed the third. Last season we won the double with 3 CBs, Pepe was irrelevant. We should develop these young talents, just look at how the likes of Marcelo, Ramos turned out.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:29 pm

Lucas and Asensio should absolutely start, but you guys are so prone to conceding from set pieces. Considering Bayern's giants+James, maybe Bale+Benzema is not such a bad idea.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:37 pm

I'd rather sacrifice our corners than to see those two waste 2 subs. Though if I see Carvajal marking Vidal I am going to fly over there and slap the shit out of ZZ

I hope we get a narrow lead going into the home game. We tend to get complacent when we have a big lead. Though sticking one to Vidal, Muller, Lewa and co will be so satisfying. Together with Barca they are our biggest rivals

Vidal after seeing the draw: Feck yes!!!!

Hope Ronaldo scores an overhead kick and celebrates by taking his shirt off infront of the Bayern bench where Vidals ass will be firmly planted
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Reinhard Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Edge to Madrid for sure, but I feel as if your midfielders have dropped off in form. ALL OF THEM. I may be wrong, but Modric looks fatigued, Casemiro is losing players left right and center, while Kroos is passing sideways/backwards for days. If they get back in form, Madrid will comfortably win by a 3/4 goal margin.
Reinhard
Reinhard
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I'd rather sacrifice our corners than to see those two waste 2 subs. Though if I see Carvajal marking Vidal I am going to fly over there and slap the shit out of ZZ

I hope we get a narrow lead going into the home game. We tend to get complacent when we have a big lead. Though sticking one to Vidal, Muller, Lewa and co will be so satisfying. Together with Barca they are our biggest rivals

Vidal after seeing the draw: Feck yes!!!!

Hope Ronaldo scores an overhead kick and celebrates by taking his shirt off infront of the Bayern bench where Vidals ass will be firmly planted

So he's ecstatic about the draw even though he no longer plays regularly and has been relegated to a lifetime of bench-warming? The guy truly has no shame.

I thought he had reached rock-bottom after his shameless dive against us:

But apparently I was wrong and his shamelessness has no limits.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 pm

I wouldn't say this will be an easy win, but on paper they are a step below Juve, and they are definitely not better than the Bayern teams we have faced in the past.

I think we should go through, but if we play like we did in the second leg of the Juve tie we will get embarrassed.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:05 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:I wouldn't say this will be an easy win, but on paper they are a step below Juve, and they are definitely not better than the Bayern teams we have faced in the past.

I think we should go through, but if we play like we did in the second leg of the Juve tie we will get embarrassed.

How "on paper" are Bayern a step below Juve?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm

For me Juve, have been on the rise since Allegri becoming more dynamic, and since Pep, Bayern have been falling becoming more static, their best attackers are aging, they haven't really posed a threat in CL the past few years, they have had the easiest walk to the semi-final, and IMO Juve are just a better team.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:45 pm

Point taken.
Let's see how this match goes
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:54 am

No Vidal in both legs. That's one less threat from set pieces, thank God. Our defenders having their work cut out for them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:25 pm

I'm confident of this tie. I think Vazquez will start

Zidane learned his lesson about how exposable our wings are. His subs showed me that
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next