Mr Nick09
Firenze
CBarca
Luca
Arquitecto
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread

Post by McLewis Sun May 27, 2018 12:24 am

JespSwe wrote:
McLewis wrote:Rough is an understatement when describing his night.

I hope he's mentally tough. He's infamous now.

feeling really bad for the guy now, i just saw him approach liverpool fans on stands and in tears apologizing with his two hands..

liverpool fans would be pissed seeing those embarrasing blunders but he needs support from fans, team, and the club... loosing is already tough for him to deal, but two goals he messed up its even tougher.

Sad

Yeah my initial reaction was very much like everyone else, absolutely trashing him. Then I sat back and thought about guys like Robert Enke and Sebastian Deisler, who never got to this point in their career and still couldn't cope mentally. Making 2 mistakes in a game of this magnitude can be seismic to a player's mental psyche.

I seriously hope he gets some help and talks to a therapist. He's got a long road to putting himself back together. Gotta be mentally tough to play this game. It will chew up and spit out anyone who isn't.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread

Post by Thimmy Sun May 27, 2018 12:30 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:safe to say that he will never play for Liverpool again

That's pretty sad, if true. I don't watch Liverpool play very often, but I hear he's only gotten better and better with time this season. One blunder, albeit on the biggest stage of them all, may actually decide the rest of his career as a football player.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 27, 2018 12:57 am

Easily the worst GK performance ever for an European final.
It looked like FIFA '98 on Indoor stadium when GK could  throw  a ball just with the hand.
And you got these mistakes. Hell, it happened in reality...
. If I think I don't like Handanovic and he'd look like Schmeichel compared with him...
I don't know why Liverpool have never good GKs, always had talented players but often defective on that role. Karius is even worse than Mignolet
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 am

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 27, 2018 1:04 am

Thimmy wrote:

That's pretty sad, if true. I don't watch Liverpool play very often, but I hear he's only gotten better and better with time this season. One blunder, albeit on the biggest stage of them all, may actually decide the rest of his career as a football player.

He's a good keeper. He's been pivotal upto this point in the season. Its just a shame that It had to be tonight. No other words and that line describes the entire match for me.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 27, 2018 1:10 am

Nishankly wrote:
Thimmy wrote:

He's a good keeper. He's been pivotal upto this point in the season. Its just a shame that It had to be tonight. No other words and that line describes the entire match for me.
he is not a good keeper. he had a good spell when the team were killing people but in the big games like so many liverpool players he made bad mistakes.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 27, 2018 1:12 am

Unique you seriously need to learn to give credit where its due, He's not good for LFC but stop belittling every aspect of his LFC career. Yes, he's on your list and my list to get replaced at GK but this season he was our best.

So stop
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sun May 27, 2018 1:15 am

Someone might be walking alone after all.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 27, 2018 1:16 am

Zees wrote:Someone might be walking alone after all.

I'd take a cab if I were you.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun May 27, 2018 1:19 am

Poor guy. Fans of his club should support him, not insult him.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 27, 2018 1:33 am

Nishankly wrote:Unique you seriously need to learn to give credit where its due, He's not good for LFC but stop belittling every aspect of his LFC career. Yes, he's on your list and my list to get replaced at GK but this season he was our best.

So stop
you do know he will be a starter next season along with lovren dont you. and we will win a run of games and people will say they have turned it around and they will f**k up in the big games yet again. im sick to death of seeing shit mistakes cost us big games. this is what i was talking about the other day when you said we have sorted the defence.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun May 27, 2018 1:34 am

You're not wrong either, I agree with you.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 1:40 am

McLewis wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
McLewis wrote:Rough is an understatement when describing his night.

I hope he's mentally tough. He's infamous now.

feeling really bad for the guy now, i just saw him approach liverpool fans on stands and in tears apologizing with his two hands..

liverpool fans would be pissed seeing those embarrasing blunders but he needs support from fans, team, and the club... loosing is already tough for him to deal, but two goals he messed up its even tougher.

Sad

Yeah my initial reaction was very much like everyone else, absolutely trashing him. Then I sat back and thought about guys like Robert Enke and Sebastian Deisler, who never got to this point in their career and still couldn't cope mentally. Making 2 mistakes in a game of this magnitude can be seismic to a player's mental psyche.

I seriously hope he gets some help and talks to a therapist. He's got a long road to putting himself back together. Gotta be mentally tough to play this game. It will chew up and spit out anyone who isn't.

yea i agree, there is always life after these tragedies, and i agree you made reference to deisler and enke. In difficult times, players need support. Seriously Klopp, players, club directors and club itself should make a statement to support and embrace him that he can start over again.

been hearing that Karius nor mignolet hasnt been consistent enough to start for Liverpool. But i really do feel for Karius it had to happen like this at biggest game of all. Especially that he really begged for forgiveness by going towards fans..

he is no criminal. i truly believe he can start off again. In liverpool fans defense, yes karius shouldnt start because he may not have  or has confidence and composure but guy needs to be forgiven and given support and confidence to start off again. not maybe as regular cuz i dont think he will have mental readiness just yet.

really he doesnt deserved to be crucified and treated like this. no player deserve to be treated like this even if he make a mess like this.

Compared to this my milan has shitty players who perform s ..t like every match day in and out and season after season and dont even have guts to apologize to fans..

best thing is that his agent, klopp, LFC players and club embrace him and support him to start with ... rest club can think about getting a new gk or whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 am

Can always rely on Germans to choke. *bleep* piece of shit
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 27, 2018 5:58 am

The 1st goal..... damn son
The kind of mistake that only happens in nightmare

3rd goal was simply a joke, 99.999% of the time Karius will make this routine save
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 27, 2018 7:42 am

How is he a professional goalkepper though

You just don't do things like these in a CL final against *bleep* Benzema lmao, won't even comment on the 3rd goal lol

Next season Liverpool should just throw a towel there instead, same result
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 am

Surely he cannot be our 1st choice keeper next season. Didn't really do anything to cement his place to begin with, at no point at Liverpool has he looked convincing. And then this. I doubt I'm ever going to see as bad a goalkeeping howler as that first one.

OUT.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 27, 2018 8:21 am

He's probably going to kill himself now

His career at top level is over
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 27, 2018 10:13 am

One of the worst GKs I've ever seen at this level.Can't blame him, blame Pool and Klopp for putting him in that position.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 27, 2018 10:24 am

Always thought he is one of some children from Bahnhof Zoo and yesterday confirmed it.

At least was he relevant in Bundesliga ? Is there a good reason to justify his signing ? I mean

Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread - Page 2 53VceLN
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Bahnhof zoo lol

Ausgang!
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun May 27, 2018 4:04 pm

Robespierre wrote:Always thought he is one of some children from Bahnhof Zoo and yesterday confirmed it.

At least was he relevant in Bundesliga ? Is there a good reason to justify his signing ? I mean

Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread - Page 2 53VceLN

Gotta love Italian wiki for that, only language that gives you the goals conceded stats in the minibox.

i think 114 goals against in 91 games is somewhat good for a young goaler of Mayenz ? anyway he got a TOTS blue card in Fifa 16, so he was relevant for at least 1 season
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun May 27, 2018 5:40 pm

What in the Tomscu is this BS I should support Kakarot?

Should I put him to my bosom? Bitch I dont know him nor has he earned that support as the first true final since 2007 is made in such exciting fashion the LEAST I expect is an already average GK to make elementary saves. :facepalm:

This thread will continue until the end of his career and even his testemonial match.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Yes you should, Kakorot needs your bosom.

Have some heart, he didn't even know who his father was!
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun May 27, 2018 11:05 pm

Official F*ck Loris Karius Thread - Page 2 07652aaf3f4bdf30a555b488a3cb5ba5

Scumbag fans
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun May 27, 2018 11:20 pm

Liverpool fans: Madrid are scum and have the worst fans for booing a player

Also Liverpool fans: Someone murder our player

Pure class
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next