:{Mr.Mustachio!
Pedram
BeautifulGame
7amood11
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

almost official: Vidal to Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: almost official: Vidal to Juventus

Post by Adit Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:24 pm

choko is better

trololol

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

almost official: Vidal to Juventus - Page 2 Empty Re: almost official: Vidal to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:La stampa,sky sport,tuttojuve,tuttomercato,calciomercato,football-italiaand so on ...all said that the deal is finished and it will be official in this days ....he signed 5 yrs deal for 2.5 mil salary

no need to quote all those crap websites, they lie to you more often than not.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Good deal by juve
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Good deal for them if it happens.. but apparently Chelsea are delaying the deal Razz
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:42 pm

DeviAngel wrote:La stampa,sky sport,tuttojuve,tuttomercato,calciomercato,football-italiaand so on ...all said that the deal is finished and it will be official in this days ....he signed 5 yrs deal for 2.5 mil salary

and so did Aguero and Tevez... Twisted Evil
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:18 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:

this is whole world not italian and spanish media....chelsea is not delaying the deal thats old report that came out when Marotta had no agreement with BAYER L. so sorry chelsea...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

this is whole world not italian and spanish media....chelsea is not delaying the deal thats old report that came out when Marotta had no agreement with BAYER L. so sorry chelsea...

lol ayt Very Happy i was just kidding.. but anyways i don't think Chelsea really need him.. not atm.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 am

Chilean international Arturo Vidal has confirmed that he will move from Bundesliga side Bayer Leverkusen to Juventus.

The long-running transfer saga is almost at an end, with Juve winning the race for the dynamic midfielder, who was also courted by Bayern Munich, among others. Vidal revealed that he is eagerly anticipating the move.

"I am happy, this is a big and important step in my career. I take a lot of experience with me from Germany and I know that I can achieve a lot with Juventus," he told Bild before boarding the flight to Turin.

The deal began to near completion yesterday when Bayer Leverkuen sporting director Rudi Voller travelled to Italy for negotiations. The 24-year-old, who can operate in defence or midfield, will sign a five-year deal and earn around €3 million a season, according to Bild.

Italian publication Tuttosport reported yesterday afternoon that Juventus will pay €10.5m up front, which could rise to €12m. 30 per cent of the transfer fee is due to be paid to Vidal's former club Colo-Colo.

Leverkusen were unwilling to sell their prized asset to rivals Bayern Munich, and with the Chilean's contract up in June 2012, they decided to sell him this summer rather than risk losing him for nothing.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:36 am

Apparently, Vidal commented on it himself:

"I am happy, this is a big and important step in my career. I take a lot of experience with me from Germany and I know that I can achieve a lot with Juventus," he told Bild before boarding the flight to Turin.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 am

It's also on wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arturo_Vidal
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 am

In laugh so hard at all the Bayern fans at German forums badmouthing Völler and saying stuff like Völler made the Bundesliga weaker by not wanting to sell to Bayern etc.. Very Happy Very Happy

I can tell you that 17 Bundesliga clubs are happy that he didn't join Bayern, lol.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:14 am

is it me or is it strange that vidal is sold at 10.5mil whilst lukaku will be sold at 18+ mil
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:17 am

theaguia wrote:is it me or is it strange that vidal is sold at 10.5mil whilst lukaku will be sold at 18+ mil

Well, Leverkusen wanted to sell it to anybody but Bayern Munich, and I suppose they started getting desperate, and dropped his price from 20m to 10.5m. That's when we pounced.

It's these kind of deals that make you a good transfer guru.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:In laugh so hard at all the Bayern fans at German forums badmouthing Völler and saying stuff like Völler made the Bundesliga weaker by not wanting to sell to Bayern etc.. Very Happy Very Happy

I can tell you that 17 Bundesliga clubs are happy that he didn't join Bayern, lol.

Although i agree in a sense its would have been good if he stayed in Bundensliga.Already both BVB and Leverkusen have lost their best players from last seasonhardly going to help them in CL or the quality of Bundensliga.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am

also it was his last yer on contract with lkusen -> low price

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Bayern bound Ozil to Madrid. Bayern bound Vidal to Juventus? affraid

Also, why are Juventus selling Melo? He was one of the their best players last season.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:52 pm

ynwa wrote:Bayern bound Ozil to Madrid. Bayern bound Vidal to Juventus? affraid

Also, why are Juventus selling Melo? He was one of the their best players last season.

“I’ve received an offer from Europe that will vastly improve my salary,” he told Brazilian media.

“We’re finalising the details and over the next few days everything out to be completed.

“I was not cut from the Juventus squad. Quite simply, in agreement with the directors, we decided it was inconvenient that I should only play in Serie A, considering my salary and the contract that runs to 2014.”

He wants trophies and recently he admitted that he wants to play in Spain and to leave juve ... he wants UCL football sicne he is 29 almost
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Amazing signing. Now please Rossi, as ice on the cake. Twisted Evil
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I honestly think its a downgrade from Melo.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Uli: "A promise has been broken, but there was a South American agent involved, so I didn't have much hope that promises still count. Vidal's words pro Bayern are 14 days old. In the meantime some money was paid. That changes the situation."
Uli: "You need to show backbone to play at Leverkusen for 1 year with the statement: I'll go to Bayern. I didn't give Vidal credit for having that backbone. The well-being of FC Bayern doesn't depend on Arturo Vidal."

almost official: Vidal to Juventus - Page 2 Meh.ro5380
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:56 pm

7amood11 wrote:
theaguia wrote:is it me or is it strange that vidal is sold at 10.5mil whilst lukaku will be sold at 18+ mil

Well, Leverkusen wanted to sell it to anybody but Bayern Munich, and I suppose they started getting desperate, and dropped his price from 20m to 10.5m. That's when we pounced.

It's these kind of deals that make you a good transfer guru.

i think it is possibly the deal of the summer, imo such a good player for 10.5 mil excellent. But it is just odd ozil was in his final year and he was sold at 15, lukaku is in his final year and anderlech are looking for 25 mil. Leverkusen were a bit foolish to let him go so cheap
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Marchisio-Pirlo-Vidal make a perfect trident....Great balance.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:03 pm

It's still not even close to being official :coffee:

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:10 pm

I can't sleep tight until the medical is passed and he holds up the shirt shoulder to shoulder with Hypno-Eye! :cyclops:
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:I can't sleep tight until the medical is passed and he holds up the shirt shoulder to shoulder with Hypno-Eye! :cyclops:

That is happening very soon bro. Tomorrow. King Arthur :king: is already in Turin.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh well, at least he went to a Men's team rather than some shitty corner of the world or money whore club with high wages, as many are doing nowadays.

Last edited by Sushi Master on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next