Robespierre
danyjr
Mr Nick09
Firenze
S
41 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool

Post by Unique Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:40 pm

Nishankly wrote:Nick has a problem with a Liverpool player, What a surprise! Rolling Eyes
also nicks maths are worse than my spelling

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 6 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:am I the only one not impressed with Alisson? Any random German keeper would be better for Liverpool imo, look at Arsenal bringing Leno for €22m.

Not strange because you did not watch Serie A every matchday. Otherwise you'd have done it.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 pm

People only talking about the fee because it’s a goal keeper. If we spent 65mil on one of the best strikers in the world nobody would say anything about yet a top keeper is as important as a top striker as we have seen by watching Liverpool for the last 2 years.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:46 pm

To be fair, considering Salah was bought from Roma almost at a discount it’s like Pool are sending a bit of extra cash their way.

Works out to what, 110M for Salah and Alisson? Sounds fine to me

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:49 pm

There are no decent keepers realistically available for Liverpool in the market right now and we have an urgent need to fill the role. This is the best deal we can get.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:59 pm

I can't lie ever since we kicked Liverpool arse in CL finals and their fans acted like we had robbed them, like they ever stood a chance against us, I am now rooting for your season to crash and burn miserably.

Its not like I'm hiding it, not even the league Cup you will win. This numpty keeper you signed for 83 millions lol I hope he flops hard. I'll be there watching Smile
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:06 pm

Great Signing
I'm Jealous tbh
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:34 pm

BusterLfc wrote:Alisson will be in UK on next hours to sign as new Liverpool player. Done deal also for his personal terms. He is really, really happy. #LFC #Liverpool #transfers
:bow: :bow: :bow:

I am sure he is happy with the pay raise, but he certainly isn't happy about living in Liverpool versus Rome.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:02 pm

So any Liverpool fans talking about how they can't spend like the big boys should be hit with a pie to the face I assume.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:58 am

I'll never blame a club for splashing money to reinforce themselves. However, I find it hypocritical of Klopp to sign a goalkeeper for 75m when 2 years ago he said Pogba's fee is outrageous and that he wouldn't sign him for that amount.

You're completely against the idea of buying a midfielder for 100m but it's okay to sign a goalkeeper for 75m and a defender for 80m? Gotcha.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

Robespierre wrote:
Myesyats wrote:am I the only one not impressed with Alisson? Any random German keeper would be better for Liverpool imo, look at Arsenal bringing Leno for €22m.

Not strange because you did not watch Serie A every matchday. Otherwise you'd have done it.

Yeah of course I don't watch Serie A, it's boring, but I've seen enough of Alisson in CL and WC to notice his flaws and shortcomings. Liverpool could have had Cilessen for 30M, they chose wrong. Sad!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 am

Well, I hope we finally have ourselves a keeper who is a keeper. Been too long since we've had a goalie who is universally thought to be a good player for us.

Doc wrote:So any Liverpool fans talking about how they can't spend like the big boys should be hit with a pie to the face I assume.

It's usually not the transfer fees that make a big difference but the wages. While we might nearly match the transfer fees that, say, the Manchester clubs are paying, we won't be paying as high wages, because we cannot afford that.

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I'll never blame a club for splashing money to reinforce themselves. However, I find it hypocritical of Klopp to sign a goalkeeper for 75m when 2 years ago he said Pogba's fee is outrageous and that he wouldn't sign him for that amount.

You're completely against the idea of buying a midfielder for 100m but it's okay to sign a goalkeeper for 75m and a defender for 80m? Gotcha.

Yeah, I agree. Managers shouldn't criticize other clubs' spending, because every single manager is going to spend as much money as is made available to them.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:09 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:05 am

McLewis wrote:100% ok with this deal. Everyone gets what they need. Alisson garnered international attention and earned the next step in his career. We got an excellent keeper (for 8m) who anchored us to a CL semi and restored our continental pride while his sale injects us with more than enough cash to replace him adequately to remain competitive in all fronts. Liverpool gain the truly top shelf keeper they need to keep making deep runs to win another CL and/or PL title.

Either way it's hashed, we are weaker now than we were last year. There's no getting around that. We are more dangerous from a position of weakness though as expectations are not as high. I have an infinitely better feeling about this sale than any of the others of this kind that we've done. The only thing preventing more like this in the future is revenue from our own stadium. We need it badly.
and you got your Salah Tax too. :whistle:
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:29 am

liverpool are selling 3rd choice goal keeper ward for £10 mil so thats a little bit knocked off. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:33 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:I can't lie ever since we kicked Liverpool arse in CL finals and their fans acted like we had robbed them, like they ever stood a chance against us, I am now rooting for your season to crash and burn miserably.

Its not like I'm hiding it, not even the league Cup you will win. This numpty keeper you signed for 83 millions lol I hope he flops hard. I'll be there watching Smile
mate im not even joking now but you badly need to get a girlfriend. you are a norwegian that leeches off a spanish club so you can have a did at english german and italian clubs because its the only thing that gives your pecker a little bit of wood. rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:03 am

this is too much money for a goal keeper who is yet to prove himself. if it was a prime buffon i would have been happy but 67million for a keeper who hasn't got any decent rewards under his belt is plain stupid

no need to be so happy pool fans. Alison is a fraud.

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:09 am

if he worth 67 million that means de gea is worth 150 million and curtois is worth 95 mio and cech is worth 55 million

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zagadka Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 am

ffs, finally acting like a true Alpha club for first time in god knows how many decades.....I was 100% convinced we'll be the same tedious beta club we've been for years and stick to Karius, because RIP YNWA and all that shit... and once he shit the bed again next season, we'd console ourselves with the "little net spend" and "we're the good guys" trophy. but get in !!

Liverpool (as long as I can remember) until this window
OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 6 Justin-trudeau-instagram

Liverpool now

OFFICIAL : Alisson to Liverpool  - Page 6 GSOntlo
Zagadka
Zagadka
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:44 am

boyzis wrote:if he worth 67 million that means de gea is worth 150 million and curtois is worth 95 mio and cech is worth 55 million
cech was worst than any of liverpools keepers last season Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:50 am

Hey Unique how did you know I was Norwegian? hmm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Hey Unique how did you know I was Norwegian? hmm

He IP tracked you, myself and @thimmy hmm

He's onto us

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:17 pm

My anti virus is warning me of riskware on this site tbh

Always felt insecure surfing here

My iPhone also says this site is not safe
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Luca wrote:

He IP tracked you, myself and @thimmy hmm

He's onto us
why would i track thimmy. i have no plans to kill him. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:57 pm

i didnt.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 pm

Unique wrote:

i didnt.
I thought you found a picture of my viking ancestors smashing yours when they pillage a village in England Thumbs up u probably have some Norwegian blood in you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next