BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 11 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:37 pm

Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:bah gawd he is gone

what did you hear?
nothing just trolling lol

after the world cup as i said

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 11 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:42 pm

Thought we were friends. I guess I'm more caught up into the hype then I thought

Anyone want to avatar bet me that Ronaldo joins?

Two weeks, I win if he joins Juventus

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:47 pm

El Chiringuito is truly a fantastic show rofl i wish you guys could watch.

they have this Mendes muppet:"RM have not respected Ronaldo, he is gone, he is leaving"

Pedrejol: good luck, who is paying the 1 billion clause

mendes muppet: then madrid lied to ronaldo, dishonest

someone weights in screaming: madrid dont lie, respect the club

mendes  muppet: goes into a passionate speech about how CR loves madridistas, but Perez lied to him, did not increase his contract

Pedrejol: he needs to respect the club

screams screams screams screams

*cut to twitter feedback

back again

rofl

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:49 pm

Sounds like my worst nightmare tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 pm

The Madrid One wrote:It's over. He's in Italy already. not

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 11 DhQPkCHWkAAIQT0
Did a giant take this? he looks so small from this angle lmao
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:50 pm

It's not him @bc

Mr Nick09 wrote:El Chiringuito is truly a fantastic show rofl i wish you guys could watch.

they have this Mendes muppet:"RM have not respected Ronaldo, he is gone, he is leaving"

Pedrejol: good luck, who is paying the 1 billion clause

mendes muppet: then madrid lied to ronaldo, dishonest

someone weights in screaming: madrid dont lie, respect the club

mendes  muppet: goes into a passionate speech about how CR loves madridistas, but Perez lied to him, did not increase his contract

Pedrejol: he needs to respect the club

screams screams screams screams

*cut to twitter feedback

back again

rofl

I'd rather watch the barcalearning monologues

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:52 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:It's over. He's in Italy already. not

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 11 DhQPkCHWkAAIQT0
Did a giant take this? he looks so small from this angle lmao

It's clearly not him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:00 am

Luca wrote:Thought we were friends. I guess I'm more caught up into the hype then I thought

Anyone want to avatar bet me that Ronaldo joins?

Two weeks, I win if he joins Juventus

Not a done deal, but at this point it would be more surprising if it doesn't happen than if it does.

Moggi said he already had his medicals https://twitter.com/LucianoMoggi/status/1014598147224547330

Agresti and Di Marzio said it's close.

A Bola said Juventus wants to make the presentation Saturday.

Ronaldo is missing from this picture: https://twitter.com/realmadrid/status/1014801812564660225
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 am

Moggi is not a credible source to me but yes, I’ve seen the rest and documented it over the past few pages/Juventus section

I think our end is complete. We’ve found a way to afford the wages and are willing to make the commitment if Real is willing to sell him for the reported 100M price.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:56 am

I certainly hope this is fake news.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:47 am

sportsczy wrote:What bothers me is that I've finally come around with CR recently and love him as a true Madrid legend... probably the second most legendary player in club history after Di Stefano. And how he freakin leaves.

We'll regret this if it happens. It's really unthinkable by Madrid if we sell him now. Forget business... the guy is the best player in the world TODAY. Since when do we sell the best player in the world?

But wouldn't Ronaldo be even more of a legend if he got RM a 100m+ check right before his legs fell off?

I'm kidding (slightly), I feel mostly the same as you- I had finally come around to Ronaldo, understood how he has adjusted as a player, maturing a lot in the past couple seasons- and now he is off to Juve.

I don't blame him, his pay is not anywhere near where it should be considering his output and the relative pay of players above and below him. Especially since: don't we still own about 50% of his image rights? We're making a lot of money off of Ronaldo with image rights, kit sales, etc. in a time where the market is absolutely bonkers.

I'm completely split, because of course Ronaldo is a legend and deserves the money, however he put a lot of himself into last season and I can understand if he feels he has nothing left to give / accomplish for the club. Not to mention what a lot of posters have been mentioning: Perez could easily spin this as a rebuild job. We have a lot of young players, and unfortunately a lot of replaceable old players who showed serious complacency last season in LL.

Perez would need that talisman signing though, like he did when he bought Ronaldo almost 10 years ago.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:06 am

I don’t accept this is happening as there is no way Perez will do this without someone BIG ( in futboling sense and in commercial value) being bought. Unless there is something happening with PSG or Pool or Tott, I see him here another year.

What I don’t get is the media esp. Marca pushing this. They even have an article that Ronaldo deserves to leave by the front door!

Here’s hoping FFP puts the pressure to sell either Neymar or Mbappe.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:37 am

El confidencial has an opinion article today, saying both Juve and Madrid have the true costs to sign Ronaldo and Neymar (340M for Ronaldo and 700M for Neymar), they also opine the same as Nick has ben saying, it only happens if Perez can get a new galactico. The list is short, Neymar, Mbappe or Kane!

https://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2018-07-06/cristiano-ronaldo-juventus-neymar-real-madrid_1588292/
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:27 am

PSG aren't selling anyone this summer. That's a pipe dream. Mbappe said before the WC he's going nowhere this coming season... and Neymar is untouchable for 1 more season. After that, It will likely cost 500 mil lol.

The only caveat is if Mbappe continues to kill it in the WC and PSG feel that Neymar is an unnecessary nuisance (because he is a big nuisance tbh).
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:54 am

Mendes is a cloun.his IQ level is very low
If this happens then no need for new big transfer. There is Bale. If you make him main man he can be better than CR. He plays great when he is without CR. Just watch his euro 2016 performance. He was like Mbappe of that tournament and played way better than CR ever did. Also scored bycicle kick in CL. So why madrid fans dont count on this man
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:21 am

Kebab wrote:Mendes is a cloun.his IQ level is very low
If this happens then no need for new big transfer. There is Bale. If you make him main man he can be better than CR. He plays great when he is without CR. Just watch his euro 2016 performance. He was like Mbappe of that tournament and played way better than CR ever did. Also scored bycicle kick in CL. So why madrid fans dont count on this man

Spoiler:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:23 am

Because he doesn’t play 50% of the time, 25% is invisible and that leaves 25% for him being effective!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:24 am

Absolute melt
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:48 am

One of the worst posts of all time.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Finally a post that cuts through the crap and ILLUMINATES this forum with TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT. No surprise it was written by the forum's best scribe.

As Kebab mentioned when spitting out the truth, there is no need for any so called galactico to come in and replace Ronaldo in his impending move back to his "spiritual home"
Manchester United Juventus.

Florentino KNOWS he has already provided the Madridstas with the ultimate GIFT. Something better than the Portuguese "ladyboy" who's despicable and outrageous behaviour cruelly ditching you at this time of all times shows you were right not to truely embrace him unlike your idolatry worship of Karim Benzema.

Florentino has Bale waiting stage left to show you what real vanilla magic is all about. No greasy after taste with this one. No chance of him running back to his "spiritual home" Tottenham Napoli. Pure Welsh Wizardry be thy name.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:36 pm

And it's begun Laughing told you. Manu Sainz is Jorge Mendes' resident Muppet at AS

Manu Sainz wrote:. Juventus' intention was to present their new star on Saturday, but the fact that the Turin club is listed on the stock exchange, as well as the complexities of a contract of this magnitude, will mean it won't be completed until some time next week.

Cristiano will become the highest paid player in the Italian league and will move closer to Messi's salary. The 33-year old will be a base salary of 30 million euros and a series of bonuses could see that push 40 million.
now it's 40 mil? Won't be completed before at least a week? Lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:51 pm

You're being awfully rambunctious about this Nick, you never know
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Never forget Agüero
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:55 pm

Can't wait for Nick's reaction when this is official rofl

Done dealio imo
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:41 pm

Well Nick is not wrong! What we really don’t know is the actual costs and how Juve manages it, the timing and what is Perez’s game plan re replacement and timing.

It seems it’s likely with PSG for either of Mbappé or Neymar with FFP playing a role or Tottenham for Kane with Bale going the other way!

Last edited by futbol_bill on Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:13 pm

No one ever described me as rambunctious before Proud

I am having a laugh about these rumours and this transfer process, it's predictable because we live it every summer.

If you want my opinion: I think this the most advanced "how much do you love me?" game CR and Mendes have ever played. They used to just threaten us for a new deal but they have now gone and actually roped Juventus into standing by for a deal if there is an opposing. No matter the outcome, Juve don't lose. They sign him? AMBIZIONE. They don't sign him? AMBIZIONE. Their penny stock has already gone up.

As far as CR this is as good a time as ever to let him go, I have seen legends in their last days in Madrid and bar a few it never really ended well.

So my only concern is the succession, it's not CR leaving it's what we can get back. If I'm nervous about that then Florentino is too, so I hope there is gameplan to make an impossible signing happen. If not I'll be happy to retain CR another year or so.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 30  Next