BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 12 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:13 pm

No one ever described me as rambunctious before Proud

I am having a laugh about these rumours and this transfer process, it's predictable because we live it every summer.

If you want my opinion: I think this the most advanced "how much do you love me?" game CR and Mendes have ever played. They used to just threaten us for a new deal but they have now gone and actually roped Juventus into standing by for a deal if there is an opposing. No matter the outcome, Juve don't lose. They sign him? AMBIZIONE. They don't sign him? AMBIZIONE. Their penny stock has already gone up.

As far as CR this is as good a time as ever to let him go, I have seen legends in their last days in Madrid and bar a few it never really ended well.

So my only concern is the succession, it's not CR leaving it's what we can get back. If I'm nervous about that then Florentino is too, so I hope there is gameplan to make an impossible signing happen. If not I'll be happy to retain CR another year or so.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 12 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Hope Madrid don't sign Kane tbh, can't have them ruining England's World Cup Winning #9 !

Sign frauds like Mbappe or Nikemar instead imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:No one ever described me as rambunctious before Proud

I am having a laugh about these rumours and this transfer process, it's predictable because we live it every summer.

If you want my opinion: I think this the most advanced "how much do you love me?" game CR and Mendes have ever played. They used to just threaten us for a new deal but they have now gone and actually roped Juventus into standing by for a deal if there is an opposing. No matter the outcome, Juve don't lose. They sign him? AMBIZIONE. They don't sign him? AMBIZIONE. Their penny stock has already gone up.

As far as CR this is as good a time as ever to let him go, I have seen legends in their last days in Madrid and bar a few it never really ended well.

So my only concern is the succession, it's not CR leaving it's what we can get back. If I'm nervous about that then Florentino is too, so I hope there is gameplan to make an impossible signing happen. If not I'll be happy to retain CR another year or so.

Well said. I see some not understanding the move or even the link from a Juventus' perspective. It's the simplest move to make of all time for us, should the finances be managed accordingly, which they seemingly have been

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:27 pm

MAYORAL
BENZEMA-SMS
KROOS-CASEMIRO-MODRIC
MARCELO-RAMOS-VARANE-CARVAJAL
HEATON

:coffee:
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Juventus reached the CL final twice with lads like Cuadrado and Khedira, to be honest, anything is possible
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Khedira-Pjanic double pivot that legitimately dominated everyone (until the final), stuff of dreams

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:02 pm

Juventus did not deny that Ronaldo has been acquired upon formal questioning by CONSOB (the equivalent of the SEC in the U.S.). The stock has risen substantially so, if they are not buying Ronaldo, and the stock crashes, they could be in big legal trouble. Don't know if this means Ronaldo has been acquired, but I wouldn't bet against it now.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Marca is the mouthpiece of Madrid. If they say he's gone, he's gone.

And frankly, I don't want him to stay against his will. He's the greatest marksman to have ever worn the white of Madrid and he has done enough to earn the right to choose his own destiny even if he's still legally bound to Madrid.

We'll be left with the mighty duo of Benzema and Bale up front. Brace yourselves for the deadliest attacking duo of all-time Proud. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the 12-goal mark with those two. Yeah I said it, I'm that confident in their godly abilities.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:13 pm

A little more faith on Benz please. Now that CR won't hold him back he will go back to being the 40 goals a year scorer he was for Lyon. DMzema is dead.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:47 pm

if it's done then the next big question would be,

does him bring along his slavezema?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Bale doesnt perform because he is slavezema version 2. watch him when he is the main man. watch him when all tapins come to him, he takes all free kicks, he takes all penalties, all deflections and dives. After that you will witness better player than CR
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:00 pm

Kebab wrote:Bale doesnt perform because he is slavezema version 2. watch him when he is the main man. watch him when all tapins come to him, he takes all free kicks, he takes all penalties, all deflections and dives. After that you will witness better player than CR

Bale is always injured.
Benzema had like 4 goals in La liga and ronaldo even gifted him a penalty, all of a sudden he's slavezema because he can't score an empty net even if he tries.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:03 pm

I really rather listen to Barcalearning monologues on repeat than see another line of Kebab's nonsense.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:05 pm

Its been a while since I considered blocking someone, this gibberish is unsupportable
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Its been a while since I considered blocking someone, this gibberish is unsupportable

Embrace the block button tbh, i have about 15 people on mine Proud
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Its been a while since I considered blocking someone, this gibberish is unsupportable

Embrace the block button tbh, i have about 15 people on mine Proud
rofl when is the last time you blocked someone, that was popular back in the days
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm

About a month ago probably.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:19 pm

blocking someone on forum dont sound very hip.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:23 pm

Doc wrote:I really rather listen to Barcalearning monologues on repeat than see another line of Kebab's nonsense.
Monolgues by Barcalearning is spot on:D

I think he needs a little bit agression in his posts.he is too happy about everything even when his team loses he never gets angry, always happy Laughing
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Bale is better than CR
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

This charade still going on. Nick is spot on & glad he put this down as a sham. Kommander aint leaving.

And agreed Barcalearning has to be the worst poster in the history of internet forums.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Bale ruined himself with steroids, he will never regain fitness again, I said this already like 4 years ago. Laughing Shotnaldo is shot.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Arquitescu wrote:
And agreed Barcalearning has to be the worst poster in the history of internet forums.

Not the worst maybe boring. because he says obvious things. like "He hit the post if he didnt hit the post score would be different, team was unlucky, if they were not unlucky they would be in next round" etc   Very Happy

I forgot his nickname but there was some poster, a madrid fan who always said crazy stupid things he was probably most interesting person here
Kebab
Kebab

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:28 pm

Ancora segnali positivi dalla Spagna per la Juventus su Cristiano Ronaldo. Il filo diretto con Jorge Mendes è continuo e orientato sempre di più a cercare di chiudere la situazione tra il portoghese e il Real Madrid per poi definire i contratti con la Juve.

Bianconeri ottimisti, visto che dall'agente del portoghese sono arrivati ulteriori segnali di una conferma dell'uscita di CR7 dal Real Madrid: adesso non si aspettano altro che certezze (messe per iscritto e non più solo verbali) sui 100 milioni da pagare al club spagnolo.

Poi la Juventus sarà pronta a chiudere. Niente retromarce, Ronaldo è vicino. E i bianconeri non attendono altro che questa conferma sui costi dell'operazione.

Same deal, waiting on the 100M confirmation from Mendes/Real

Last edited by Luca on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:45 pm

So it's happening ?

Ronaldo embracing Juve's benevolence, i still have struggles to believe it. If it makes my J-buddies happy then i won't complain more than i did, it was sufficient.

RONALDO
DYBALA-BERNARDESCHI
PJANIC-CAN-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-CALDARA-DARMIAN
SZSCECNY

All In for Champions League. Why not after all. Lotito must go *bleep* himself with a jigsaw, SMS coming for free next summer. FORZA JUVE
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:53 pm

Warrior wrote:So it's happening ?

Ronaldo embracing Juve's benevolence, i still have struggles to believe it. If it makes my J-buddies happy then i won't complain more than i did, it was sufficient.

RONALDO
DYBALA-BERNARDESCHI
PJANIC-CAN-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-CALDARA-DARMIAN
SZSCECNY

Imagine the faces Cristiano will make when Dybala keeps taking long shots instead of passing the ball.

Or the scenes when they have to take a free kick
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next