BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 21 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:
McLewis wrote:As a Serie A fan: What a time to be alive

As a Roma fan: *bleep*

Do you mean league closed in January for other 4 years in a row ?

Pretty much.

We sign 10 players inside of a month, you guys buy up the best players from your rivals an what do they do? Sign the best player in the game. Checkmate.

Juve doing Juve things. Can't even be mad tbh.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 21 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Doc wrote:I expect Jjuve council to join the Ronaldo is better than Messi squad btw, no excuses now.

I've been on the squad since RG started the Kommander hype train 2 years ago

Tell me this is not a dream ffs. I still can't believe we just signed Real Madrid's greatest player ever Proud (:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Congrats to all JJuve fans. This is true AMBIZIONE!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Yeah, it's pretty surreal. Our greatest player since Di Stefano, still in his prime (this ain't a Raul or an Iker scenario at all) and we sold him. Just like that. It is as anti climatic as I can think of.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Ronaldo: 'Time for a new era'
By Football Italia staff

Cristiano Ronaldo wrote an open letter on the Real Madrid website after announcing his €105m transfer to Juventus. “The time has come for a new era.”

The shock move happened very quickly and he is expected to have his medical over the next few days.

“These years in Real Madrid, and in this city of Madrid, have been possibly the happiest of my life,” wrote the Portugal international after nine years at the Bernabeu.

“I only have feelings of enormous gratitude for this club, for these fans and for this city. I can only thank all of them for the love and affection I have received.

“However, I believe that the time has come to open a new stage in my life and that is why I have asked the club to accept a transfer. I feel that way and I ask everyone, and especially our followers, to please understand me.

“They have been absolutely wonderful for nine years. They have been nine unique years. It has been an exciting time for me, full of respect, but also hard because Real Madrid is very demanding, but I will never forget that I have enjoyed football here in a unique way.

“I have had fabulous teammates on the field and in the dressing room, I have felt the warmth of an incredible crowd and together we have won three Champions Leagues in a row and four Champions in five years. And with them also, on an individual level, I have the satisfaction of having won four Ballon d’Or and three Gold Boots. All during my time in this immense and extraordinary club.

“Real Madrid has conquered my heart, and that of my family, and that is why more than ever I want to say thank you: thanks to the club, the President, the directors, my colleagues, all the technicians, doctors, physios and incredible workers that make everything work and that are looking after every detail tirelessly.

“Thank you infinitely once more to our fans and thanks also to Spanish Football. During these nine exciting years I have had great players in front of me. My respect and my recognition is for all of them.

“I have reflected a lot and I know that the time has come for a new era. I'm leaving, but this shirt, this shield and the Santiago Bernabeu will continue to always feel mine wherever I am.

“Thanks to all and, of course, as I said that first time in our stadium nine years ago: Hala Madrid!”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:41 pm

Omg he actually left Shocked who the f is going to score our goals now, goodbye CL finals
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Entra Era Asensio
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Time for Big Benz to step up and bang in 15 on the way to la 4th in a rowcima.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Official from Juve's side as well

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm feeling a tad bit of heart ache right now
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:01 pm

holyshito

1st time i dont think a stripe design looks ugly. will buy if they printed this.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:06 pm

This is for all Ronaldo's fanboys here (including Nick) :

Don't be sad. Cris wants you to still follow him in his path to glory. He wants you all to join Juve's section now and cheer for him and the black & white stripes.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Joins a one-horse league where the league and cup are practically guaranteed every year.

Gets his 30M and gets to also play in a league where old strikers tend to not decline as steeply.

Sensible move on his part, and if he wins the CL for Juve it does even better for his reputation.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:11 pm

I am not a Ronaldo fanboy, Modric, Ramos and Bayol saved his legacy in Madrid.

I worry about my club retooling not CR going to Italy lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:27 pm

What a signing.

This is what truly a history in making.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:39 pm

End of an era. Madrid will never have a better player than him ever again.

But what a signing for Juve. All the talk of him going to PSG or United. Juve finally took revenge for the mockery of not signing aguero, messi, pele, maradona etc by signing the greatest of all time.

His age isn't an issue either since he is a freak. Another 4 years of monster performances coming through.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:52 pm

thank you for everything CR. one of my favorite players of all time along with zizou.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:End of an era. Madrid will never have a better player than him ever again.

But what a signing for Juve. All the talk of him going to PSG or United. Juve finally took revenge for the mockery of not signing aguero, messi, pele, maradona etc by signing the greatest of all time.

His age isn't an issue either since he is a freak. Another 4 years of monster performances coming through.

as ever always class post,
meanwhile where are quotes from Arq the unbeliever, must be in hibernation by now.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:19 pm

I can't even begin to thank him for everything he has done for Real Madrid.

I'm deeply saddened by his departure, but I completely understand his decision, and I think he has done more than enough for us to respect his decision.

A legend of the game and definitely in the top 2 of the greatest players to have ever worn the white of Madrid.

I wish you all the best with Juventus, Cristiano, and thank you for everything, you *bleep* legend!

#EternallyGrateful
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 pm

S wrote:Never want to hear again from you about our supposed 'lack of' ambizione @Frenzy

this is the kind of ambizione I can get behind tbh

you'll end up selling Higgy and Sandro to fund it and then be starting a 33 year old in a starting 11 with the likes of Darmian and Benatia rofl

this is no more ambitious than the original Higgy signing, at least Higgy was still elite

time for Madrid fans to embrace the new King of Madrid, BAYOL.

anyway good move from Flo to move him on now..right time, even if he didnt want to do it originally, time to invest that 100m into the future
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:39 pm

RONALDO
DOUGLAS-DYBALA
PJANIC-CAN-SERGEJ
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-CALDARA-CANCELO
SCZESZNY

World class Molenation
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Warrior wrote:RONALDO
GRIFO-DYBALA
PJANIC-CAN-KHEDIRA
SANDRO-RUGANI-CALDARA-DESCIGLIO
SCZESZNY

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Grifo is confirmed transfer at Hoffenheim. CR7 was our plan B.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Forgot about Can rofl

CR going from Marcelo and Modric to Can and Darmian

MY SIDES
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:58 pm

Firenze wrote:Forgot about Can rofl

MY SIDES

Better than Fellaini and Lukaku
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:58 pm

S wrote:
Firenze wrote:Forgot about Can rofl

MY SIDES

Better than Fellaini and Lukaku

Don't forget Alexis Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next