Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:02 pm

If Pjanic leaves then I think Pogba is a done dealio.

If we get Golovin as well then that would make up for this loss of Pjanic as we could play Can in front of the defense, Pogba on his preferred left side free to roam and Golovin on the right.

I like Pjanic but I like Pogba better.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 10 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Costa   Ronaldo   Dybala

Pogba   Can   Golovin

Marcelo  Chiellini  Godin  Cancelo

Szczesny

We can use Pjanic money for Pogba and Sandro money for Marcelo.

Lots of 7-4 games but we’d be the ones scoring the 7 goals!!! Laughing Laughing

Easy CL favourites with that lineup.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:09 pm

[Di Marzio] Pjanic had dinner with his new agent that would like to bring him to Chelsea or Barcelona, but Juventus wants to renew his contract.

This one will go the usual: "if he wants to leave then we must respect his wishes" way. I think we are a worse team without Pjanic, despite whatever fantasy midfielder we believe may replace him. He's easily our best midfielder and the scarier part is who is left if he leaves.

[Di Marzio] Chelsea make first contact for Higuain but everything is linked to the departure of a striker from the London team

Expected

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:14 pm

I doubt we sell Pjanic without a deal with Raiola being worked out first for Pogba. Golovin wants Juve so that’s an easy purchase.

Like I said I like Pjanic but if he gets offered stupid money to go to the Premier League we might as well pay stupid money to get Pogba back. Raiola wants another paycheck so he can easily make it happen.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Well *bleep* me if we sell Pjanic

There is already a hole in that midfield if we remember, replacing him with Pogba is not a good solution. I wish we buy Pogba or SERGEJ, as final piece of the puzzle not as replacement of our best CM.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Golovin links have been dead for weeks and Pogba is fantasy

I'm a non-believer

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:25 pm

if i can add Golovin is simply not good enough for Juventus, Bernardeschi >>>>>
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Warrior wrote:Golovin is simply not good enough for Juventus if i can add, Bernardeschi >>>>>

Don't worry my brother @warrior, I got us. He ain't coming

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Ninja edit Cool
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:05 am

I heard Ronaldo wasn't coming either, total fantasy... Cool
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:12 am

Self-fulfilling prophecy

And you don't think signing Ronaldo impacts our ability to sign, and I'll quote your 11 above: Marcelo, Godin, Golovin AND Pogba

In addition to already signing: Cancelo, Can and Perin this summer

And selling: ??? Nobody, yet.

I'm keeping the lid on this volcano for our the sake of sensibility and reality

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:19 am

Higuain 60, Rugani 40, Sandro maybe 50, Pjaca maybe 20... we are on the merge of cashing in

Then we shall do a final transfer: Pogba or SMS

In any case, no need to sell Pjanic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:24 am

Pjanic 80m
Higuain 60m
Rugani 50m
Sandro 50m
Sturaro 15m
Mandragora 20m
Cerri 15m
Kean 15m
Pjaca 25m?

That's 330m.  Ronaldo (112m), Can (16m), Cancelo (40m), Perin (15m), Godin (20m), Golovin (25m) and Pogba (100m?) would be pretty close to that number.  The math works fine with the numbers above...

Sorry forgot about Marcelo. We'd have to overspend a bit to get him. Maybe they just go with Darmian then.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:47 am

6 sales and 4 more signings in less than 6 weeks time.

It’s just too much to imagine.

Numbers wise seem bang on, I don’t think it’s undoabld because of financial reasons but for the sheer volume and change that would have to happen in a very small window of time.

I could see a handful of those sales taking place for sure and 1-2 signings depending on said sales (I.e if Pjanic is sold then obviously we NEED a midfielder and if Alex Sandro is sold then we need a fullback).

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:05 am

Higuain, Rugani and Sandro could all happen within the next week.  We are talking about Chelsea and PSG who could write a cheque tomorrow.  Golovin decision will happen by Friday apparently.  With Godin he's already agreed to personal terms we just have to activate his $20m release clause. Darmian is in an advanced stage and also could happen by Friday.

Pjanic might take awhile, but could happen by mid-August.  Like I said we wouldn't sell him unless Pogba or Sergej deals were already in the works.  The other sales could happen by end of August.  

I know it's alot of turnover so it might seem implausible at the moment.  However, I think with the purchase of Ronaldo Marotta wants to make sure he gets it right and builds the right team to challenge for the CL.  He only has a 4 year window and this year could be the best year to mount a challenge as Ronaldo will be highly motivated to prove the doubters wrong.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:28 am

i dont expect too much to happen
Pogba is a great player but we already have good players that compensate for all the qualities we need to win the game

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:08 am

Hopefully we wont sell Pjanic. Instead of replacing a world class midfielder (our only) with another we should just try to bring a top midfielder and close mercato.

Replacing him with Pogba? Seems unreal tbh as Pogba would cost more. Pjanic is superior technically and is a excellent FK taker. Pogba is better in everything else but he has a tendency to be lazy ever since he joined ManU.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:54 am

Juventus star close to loan switch; down payment for Chelsea and Napoli target

19 July at 10:30
Juventus’ Croatian forward Marko Pjaca, who has been linked with potential moves to Lazio and Valencia, amongst other clubs, is very close to securing a loan switch to Fiorentina. The loan would reportedly stretch over the 18/19 season, whilst also including a €25 million option to buy.

According to what has been reported by Tuttosport, this deal represents a sort-of ‘down payment’ as Juventus attempt to secure the services of Fiorentina’s Federico Chiesa next season, as the club were unwilling to let him go this summer; after a fantastic season last season with the Viola.

Chiesa is a wanted man, having been targeted by Chelsea, Tottenham, Napoli, Rome and Inter Milan, amongst other clubs. However, it appears as though Juventus lead the race, and he could be joined by Nikola Milenkovic in a double swoop from the Old Lady next summer.

So, Pjaca heads to Florence, and Chiesa could return to Turin in his place a year from now.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:00 am

Juventus could make summer profit
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could reportedly end this summer’s transfer window with a profit, despite their huge expenditure on Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Bianconeri have signed the Portuguese superstar for €112m, and it’s believed his contract is worth €30m net per season.

Given that clubs break down the cost of a transfer over the course of a contract, L’Équipe points out that CR7 will cost around €90m on each balance sheet until his contract ends in 2022.

That is roughly a 25 per cent increase compared to what the Old Lady currently spends.

However, the newspaper points out that Ronaldo will provide an instant marketing boost, with four million more social media followers since his arrival.

Juve manage their merchandising and licensing without intermediaries, so can profit handsomely from the increased exposure.

The last financial statement recorded €128m in commercial income, but that should hugely increase with the arrival of Ronaldo.

At Real Madrid, L’Équipe reports, CR7 shirts accounted four 40 per cent of total sales.

While the bulk of shirt sale revenue goes to Adidas, the agreement provides for “additional royalty payments upon exceeding a threshold of sales”.

The Bianconeri would also be in a strong position to renegotiate their sponsorship agreements with Adidas and Jeep after Ronaldo’s arrival.

There is less room for manoeuvre on ticket sales, as the Allianz Stadium only holds around 41,000 and is already 94 per cent sold out.

That said, the club did increase season ticket prices by around 30 per cent, which will bring a prospective extra €10m.

Television rights should also be more lucrative this season, with an extra €30m for the Old Lady if last season’s Serie A and Champions League campaign was to be repeated.

Juve have already brought in around €50m from player sales, with Emil Audero, Alberto Cerri and soon Rolando Mandragora all leaving with buyback options.

Stefano Sturaro and Marko Pjaca could bring in around €20m each, and there is interest in both.

That’s without even considering a potential €50m sale of Daniele Rugani to Chelsea, while Gonzalo Higuain could also go to Stamford Bridge for €60m.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:11 am

Getting first dibs on Chiesa would be fantastic

Imagine having Kommander as a mentor...

These young Italians like Berna and Chiesa could easily raise their level playing next to the GOAT
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:14 pm

Spinazzola: ‘Juventus is a dream’
By Football Italia staff

Returning Juventus man Leonardo Spinazzola admits “being here is a dream”, and chose the number 37 shirt as “number 7 was already taken…”

The defender has been on the Bianconeri’s books since 2010, but has never actually played for the first team.

Following a two-year loan at Atalanta though, the Italian international has been brought back to Turin.

“First of all, I have to thank you that there are so many people here, I thought it would just be my agents asking me questions!” Spinazzola laughed, beginning his presentation Press conference.

“It would have been hugely emotional even without Cristiano Ronaldo, being here is a dream.

“I wanted to come back last year, but you know how the transfer market goes. Last year I felt it was a train I couldn’t miss, but Atalanta told me I had to stay.

“I ended up being happy because we had a great league season, a great Europa League campaign, and it was good for me and the team.

“I want to thank everyone at Atalanta: [Coach Gian Piero] Gasperini, all the staff and my teammates.

“They were two beautiful years, and were it not for them I might not be here. I also thank Juventus, who waited for me over these six years. I’m very happy and excited.

“The first few loan spells were difficult because I couldn’t play and do my best, then I got moved into a role which I feel better playing in and had more awareness of what I could do. Those two years in Bergamo gave me so much.”

Spinazzola left Juventus in 2012 and has been on loan ever since, what’s changed now he’s back?

“The difference is Cristiano Ronaldo. When I left six years ago, a signing like that was unthinkable.

“That means the club has done a great job and does it every day, you can see that from the new training ground which is wonderful. Now this is one of the top clubs in the world.”

The left-back will wear the number 37 shirt this season.

“It’s the number I took in my first year in Bergamo and it brought me good luck,” Spinazzola explained.

“There are plenty of reasons why 7 is my favourite number but it was already taken!

“[Juan] Cuadrado had it, now it’s changed and I left it alone! I like both three and seven, so I chose this number.”

Spinazzola won’t be able to contribute right away, as he was forced to undergo surgery on his meniscus.

“My condition is a bit more positive now, I’ve been running for a week and I went to see [surgeon Pierpaolo] Mariani last week and he said it was fine.

“Now all I can do is work, be patient, and wait.

“I think I’ll be back in mid-October or early November. I think you should always be calm with these kind of injuries, because it’s pointless coming back in four months only to feel bad for three months.

“So it’s better for me to let the doctors get me in shape, then when the Coach says I’m ready I’ll train.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:05 pm

[Di Marzio] Juventus will sell Higuain, Sturaro, and Pjaca to help fund the Ronaldo purchase. Offers have arrived for Rugani and Caldara but they are considered untransferable. Pjanic has offers from Chelsea, Barcelona, and Man City but Juve want to renew his contract.

The word of the lord

[Di Marzio] Juventus reject offer from Borussia Dortmund for Mattia Caldara and have decided not to sell Rugani for now

Amen

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:26 am

Luca wrote:
[Di Marzio] Juventus will sell Higuain, Sturaro, and Pjaca to help fund the Ronaldo purchase. Offers have arrived for Rugani and Caldara but they are considered untransferable. Pjanic has offers from Chelsea, Barcelona, and Man City but Juve want to renew his contract.

The word of the lord

[Di Marzio] Juventus reject offer from Borussia Dortmund for Mattia Caldara and have decided not to sell Rugani for now

Amen

If you noticed in the video at which Ronaldo meets Juve players, Sandro, Rugani Pjanic, and Sturaro were the players greeting him. Those are the players we see often in the news reportedly that they will leave. I hope that we can keep Rugani and Pjanic. I don't want to keep an unhappy Sandro in the squad. No comment on Stura.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am

We don't really have to complicate things in our mercato. So far we have generated around 30m from Audero & Mandragora sales. If we sell Higuain , Pjaca and Sturaro we'll have around 90-100m more.

We should only make sure to keep Pjanic and Sandro by raising their wages (~6m net for Pjanic and ~5m for Sandro)

Next we should just bring another midfielder for 30-40m and we are all set. Could be Golovin,Strootman or sm else.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:40 pm

I log on to Facebook and the official Juve account send some photos of Pjanic wearing the kit Luca loves

"A new jersey for the magician" or something like that... i doubt they would do this if they expect to sell him.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:02 pm

We just signed our world class physical midfielder.

Not Pogba, not Sergej... Its Christian Makoun! 18 year old, a mix of Yaya and De Rossi new Rincon.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next