Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 29 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Myesyats Fri 31 Jan 2020, 18:02

Britain has colonized and robbed half of the world, surely a little contribution can't hurt them? We need to share for the benefit of Europe as a whole.

Can only imagine how many immigrants from Eastearn Europe will now lose jobs that British people don't even want to touch.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 29 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Fri 31 Jan 2020, 19:00

Myesyats wrote:Britain has colonized and robbed half of the world, surely a little contribution can't hurt them? We need to share for the benefit of Europe as a whole.

Can only imagine how many immigrants from Eastearn Europe will now lose jobs that British people don't even want to touch.
lol. It's me you are talking too.

Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri 31 Jan 2020, 19:47

iftikhar wrote:So it's now a matter of hours. How do you (both Islanders and Mainlanders) feel? Is it going to affect any of you???

Honestly at this point I couldn't give less of a fuck. Any thought that's spent not involving Boris is an improvement of living quality.
Personally, at this point it's only going to affect me that travelling to UK will become a bit more of a hassle maybe. A bit.
If I ever was going to casually move to London, as I could have imagined doing, I would have done it by now.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri 31 Jan 2020, 19:51

Unique wrote:I'm having a party. Boris makes a promise and he delivers. Also no more traitors like Corbyn trying to sabotage Britain. The man likes to bend over for the enemy can't believe he never got assassinated tbh. Germany and France will now have to pick up the slack now we are gone. We were the 3rd highest givers in the EU behind France and Germany so it's more money they will have to find. No more Muslim no go zones for us to deal with in Britain now the borders are not free for all we only have to deal with the problems we have now and I'm sure Boris is the man to do that. Unlike Corbyn Boris cares more about British people than he does immigrants and that's a great thing. So all in all I'm happy. cheers

Incredible that its 2020 and you still believe that "Muslim no go zones" have anything to do with the EU. Immigration is not a competence of the EU, each country decided entirely their own immigration policy for refugees and non european nationals. Blame your own government.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri 31 Jan 2020, 20:07

rincon wrote:
Unique wrote:I'm having a party. Boris makes a promise and he delivers. Also no more traitors like Corbyn trying to sabotage Britain. The man likes to bend over for the enemy can't believe he never got assassinated tbh. Germany and France will now have to pick up the slack now we are gone. We were the 3rd highest givers in the EU behind France and Germany so it's more money they will have to find. No more Muslim no go zones for us to deal with in Britain now the borders are not free for all we only have to deal with the problems we have now and I'm sure Boris is the man to do that. Unlike Corbyn Boris cares more about British people than he does immigrants and that's a great thing. So all in all I'm happy. cheers

Incredible that its 2020 and you still believe that "Muslim no go zones" have anything to do with the EU. Immigration is not a competence of the EU, each country decided entirely their own immigration policy for refugees and non european nationals. Blame your own government.
the Merkel everyone from war torn shit holes is welcome in Europe is part of the reason we have these no go zones. As soon as they hit Europe they head to Britain because of the free movement well not anymore. We have seen how they have fucked up places like Sweden and I don't want that here. Corbyn would have welcomed them all in but Boris seems to be different. I have seen a few comments from Boris in the past that gives me hope for him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 00:23

And there it is lads. It's now official we have left the EU. @frenzy@RG@mole we have done it lads. I hope you European lads don't miss us to much and @my old mate bill. Look after yourself you old bastard and try your best to manage without us. Goodbye and goodnight. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 00:23

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 01 Feb 2020, 12:21

"The UK will no longer participate in EU institutions, such as the European Parliament and the European Commission, since today. The UK will also continue to contribute to the EU budget."

Hmm Unique you'll keep contributing to the budget until 2021 with no say in anything Wink

Good riddance. I just feel sorry for the ~49% who voted to remain. You'll regret it.

And who if not Boomers ruining it for everybody as always: A majority of those aged over 45 voted to leave, rising to 60% of those aged 65+

73% of 18 to 24 year-olds voted to remain, 62% among 25-34 age group.

The older, the dumber, so it appears.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 01 Feb 2020, 12:25

Largest city has changed from London to Paris.

Native speakers of English has dropped from 13% to 1%

I'm glad.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 14:44

lets face it all the EU was is a benifits system for the poor people of europe. france germany and GB were the ones who put far more in than they ever got out. lets face it german french and british immigrants were never gonna flood the poor countries were they. no the dregs of europe are flooding france germany and GB and since merkle invited all kinds of people to join us from all kinds of fucked up places they were also gonna flood france germany and GB. @myesyats you dont have to worry about 600k british brick layers invading poland and taking jobs from polish people do you so that along with the welfare system thats set up to look after places like poland so the EU is great for poland. but us giving thousends of jobs in constrution to polish and other EU members and being one of the top 3 givers to the EU is not so good for us brits is it.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 14:47

Myesyats wrote:"The UK will no longer participate in EU institutions, such as the European Parliament and the European Commission, since today. The UK will also continue to contribute to the EU budget."

Hmm Unique you'll keep contributing to the budget until 2021 with no say in anything Wink

Good riddance. I just feel sorry for the ~49% who voted to remain. You'll regret it.

And who if not Boomers ruining it for everybody as always: A majority of those aged over 45 voted to leave, rising to 60% of those aged 65+

73% of 18 to 24 year-olds voted to remain, 62% among 25-34 age group.

The older, the dumber, so it appears.
i dont care as long as it stops in the end im just happy our borders are now closed.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 14:57

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 29 Brexit10

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 29 Skynew10

it tugs on my heart strings it really does Proud Proud
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 01 Feb 2020, 14:59

I am curious. How does brexit affect you personally unique?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:02

RealGunner wrote:I am curious. How does brexit affect you personally unique?
no your not. you dont even like talking to me. no matter what i say you will just think me a racist for voting leave.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:09

You are correct. But i am still curious.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:14

RealGunner wrote:You are correct. But i am still curious.
it dont effect me much at all but it will be a good thing for the young british people in the future. but i get why you would call me racist for voting leave because i think you are a sell out that cares more for immigrants than you do for british people but im curious do you think everyone that voted leave is racist for doing so or just me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:17

I didn't call you racist at all. Nor I have said anywhere people voting leave are racists.

but thanks for answering anyways
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:23

RealGunner wrote:I didn't call you racist at all. Nor I have said anywhere people voting leave are racists.

but thanks for answering anyways
i just said you will think me rasist for voting leave and you said i am correct. scratch also im interested to know what you are gonna lose by us leaving the EU. that question is me assuming you are not a immigrant though.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:24

Unique wrote:lets face it all the EU was is a benifits system for the poor people of europe. france germany and GB were the ones who put far more in than they ever got out. lets face it german french and british immigrants were never gonna flood the poor countries were they. no the dregs of europe are flooding france germany and GB and since merkle invited all kinds of people to join us from all kinds of fucked up places they were also gonna flood france germany and GB. @myesyats you dont have to worry about 600k british brick layers invading poland and taking jobs from polish people do you so that along with the welfare system thats set up to look after places like poland so the EU is great for poland. but us giving thousends of jobs in constrution to polish and other EU members and being one of the top 3 givers to the EU is not so good for us brits is it.

Yes, the pure defintion of UNION is an "organization which represents its members and which aims to improve things such as their working conditions and pay."

It's really a no brainer, Europe is definitely stronger together rather than everyone roaming around on their own.

And the claim that Britain only pumped into the EU and never received anything in return is propaganda. In 2018 the UK contributed £13.2 billion and received £5.8 billion back.

Add to this the fact that over 3 million UK jobs are linked to trade with the EU. Among many other things, it is also estimated the average wage would fall by £38 a week post-Brexit.

We'll see about prices of food, petrol and energy bills - the stuff that affects the common folk.

Britain contributed but also profited a lot by being in the EU.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:29

Unique wrote:lets face it all the EU was is a benifits system for the poor people of europe. france germany and GB were the ones who put far more in than they ever got out. lets face it german french and british immigrants were never gonna flood the poor countries were they. no the dregs of europe are flooding france germany and GB and since merkle invited all kinds of people to join us from all kinds of fucked up places they were also gonna flood france germany and GB. @myesyats you dont have to worry about 600k british brick layers invading poland and taking jobs from polish people do you so that along with the welfare system thats set up to look after places like poland so the EU is great for poland. but us giving thousends of jobs in constrution to polish and other EU members and being one of the top 3 givers to the EU is not so good for us brits is it.

Did these "dregs of europe" suddenly disappear from britain yesterday?

UK unemployment is also near it's 50 year low, where are all those jobs that have been stolen? if there were a mass of proper brits that were somehow excluded from the job market because of immigrants, wouldn't you expect to see it's impact on official statistics?

and did you know that Britain could have fully taken control of it's borders without leaving the EU? The torie governments of the past simply chose not to use the power that other EU countries do use.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:30

Germany contributes twice as much as Britain and you don't hear them complain.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:32

Myesyats wrote:

Yes, the pure defintion of UNION is an "organization which represents its members and which aims to improve things such as their working conditions and pay."

It's really a no brainer, Europe is definitely stronger together rather than everyone roaming around on their own.

And the claim that Britain only pumped into the EU and never received anything in return is propaganda. In 2018 the UK contributed £13.2 billion and received £5.8 billion back.

Add to this the fact that over 3 million UK jobs are linked to trade with the EU. Among many other things, it is also estimated the average wage would fall by £38 a week post-Brexit.

We'll see about prices of food, petrol and energy bills - the stuff that affects the common folk.

if everyone gets out more than they put in where does the excess come from. scratch i will tell you what its like for poland and britian in the EU. its like a man and women getting married and they both agree to give eachother half of wheat they have. but the husband ( britain ) has £200mil in the bank and the wife ( poland ) has £45 in the bank. not in theory they both contributed but they didnt really did they. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:33

Myesyats wrote:Germany contributes twice as much as Britain and you don't hear them complain.
cool good for them. i dont care if they give the EU everything they own i only care about britain.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:37

double post soz
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:41

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Did these "dregs of europe" suddenly disappear from britain yesterday?

UK unemployment is also near it's 50 year low, where are all those jobs that have been stolen? if there were a mass of proper brits that were somehow excluded from the job market because of immigrants, wouldn't you expect to see it's impact on official statistics?

and did you know that Britain could have fully taken control of it's borders without leaving the EU? The torie governments of the past simply chose not to use the power that other EU countries do use.
no they didnt but now we can stop more coming.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat 01 Feb 2020, 15:48

Myesyats wrote:

sounds like a great deal for britain hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 35  Next