Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:00 pm

Found wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Going about as well as everyone predicted, right?
Shortages in all avenues where everyone told Brits that immigrants did all the work, problems with imports after reinstating tolls towards the EU... Basically, it's unfolding as predicted.

Do you think that the purpose of immigration should be to form a new “untouchable” underclass doing undesirable work?
I believe Henry the 8th had a hired ass wiper. Perhaps Western Europeans will reach that level of decadence where immigrants will become synonymous with ass wiping?

That's some Unique level trollery in your post.
How the shit did you read that into my post?
I'm just saying everyone told Brits there'd be a post-Brexit labor shortage, and now there is.

That all important jobs should be desirable is another discussion entirely, and I don't think it's one that England will tackle under Torie rule.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 35 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Pedram Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:45 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Found wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Going about as well as everyone predicted, right?
Shortages in all avenues where everyone told Brits that immigrants did all the work, problems with imports after reinstating tolls towards the EU... Basically, it's unfolding as predicted.

Do you think that the purpose of immigration should be to form a new “untouchable” underclass doing undesirable work?
I believe Henry the 8th had a hired ass wiper. Perhaps Western Europeans will reach that level of decadence where immigrants will become synonymous with ass wiping?

That's some Unique level trollery in your post.
How the shit did you read that into my post?
I'm just saying everyone told Brits there'd be a post-Brexit labor shortage, and now there is.

That all important jobs should be desirable is another discussion entirely, and I don't think it's one that England will tackle under Torie rule.

I don't think that's Unique's alt, his writing style doesn't match up.

Spoiler:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:05 am

Pedram wrote:I don't think that's Unique's alt, his writing style doesn't match up.

Spoiler:

I just meant the way of obviously intentionally misinterpreting what I wrote. Unique couldn't spell that well.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:25 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Pedram wrote:I don't think that's Unique's alt, his writing style doesn't match up.

Spoiler:

I just meant the way of obviously intentionally misinterpreting what I wrote. Unique couldn't spell that well.

Maybe you’re misinterpreting my question as an accusation. It is a rhetorical question and I don’t sincerely think you might want to exploit immigrants through economic stratification.
People reading the question will be provoked to think about important issues and that’s the purpose behind the post.
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:12 am

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 35 Comment_16331750868SdpDE0MKFukunGq6p3mly,w400

rofl
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 35 Comment_16331750868SdpDE0MKFukunGq6p3mly,w400

rofl

The irony Laughing
The hussars won't come to their rescue anymore. Not after they demonstratively showed their dislike for the hard working Poles..
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 08, 2023 3:46 am

Babun wrote:The hussars won't come to their rescue anymore. Not after they demonstratively showed their dislike for the hard working Poles..

Why Poland will be Europe's next superpower. Poland will be wealthier than Britain by 2030 – it’s time we took notice: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2023/05/07/poland-europe-superpower-communism-putin-military/

Oh how the tables have turned hmm
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35