Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Doc on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:45 pm

@titosantill wrote:
@Valkyrja wrote:Watch the best player of this generation spend his career at QSG and Citeh. :facepalm:

I just can't digest that ffs

i like mbappe, but isn't it a little premature to tag him best player of a generation?

It is considering there are many unknown players in his age bracket that haven't shown up on the football radar. He is one of the best regardless of whomever shows up to the dance though.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Mariano is coming to the dance banana

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:26 pm

By the way, good showing of Asensio yesterday for Spain, and a good reminder that he is part of the reason why the club did not value overspending for a player like Hazard, who has done nothing in europe all his career.

Asensio has a chance to be a special player, he certainly creates those moments with big goals and assists.

He also highlights the club recruiting strategy as he is a player we signed for 3.5 millions. Is that a footnote signing too? If he was playing at Valencia right now, his release clause would be 150 millions.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:01 pm

It wasn't just the goals, he actually had a fine attacking midfield display out there. And you know, Ceballos was nice as well, loving those footnote signings.

I told you so
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vanDEEZ on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:15 am

This is why I prefer Asensio to Isco. He’s a lot more dynamic and is an actual goal threat.
vanDEEZ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:07 am

But Isco played extremely well also. Ceballos also played well. Bottom line is all three are very good and we are lucky to have all three on club. Isco is a fixed starter on National team and likely Asensio as well after this past week. Both need to show more consistency, but clearly they are wonderful talents. Ceballos is the one that is breaking thru now that he has a coach that will play him. He is competing against Thiago for a starting spot (on NT). Think about that for a moment! Just a month ago, several of us were salivating at the possibility of Thiago coming to Madrid. He is young and a star and would start in almost any midfield. And now you have this kid, completely ignored by Zidane, possibly beating out the established star for a starting spot on NT!

So I know the NT is a different team than Real Madrid, but my point is all three could be starters on this club and yes they all can play together as we saw the other night. Isco will continue to be in rotation, primarily in midfield, while Asensio will start most games. Ceballos will be first midfielder off the bench (after the rotating four), but he does represent the future after Modric!

And interesting enough, the game this week also featured Kovacic, finally given a start along side Rakitic and Modric. Although he played well, he was clearly much inferior to Ceballos!
futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:18 pm

The Croatian manager pulled a Van Gaal where he put a CM/ACM in Kovacic as a winger (the reference comes from the time at Barcelona where that dope Van Gaal put Riquelme on the wings for Van Gaal reasons).

Really was difficult for him to impress in a position I have never seen him play in.

I told you so
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35