Myesyats
Thimmy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 14 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:14 pm

i remember running into a glitch that made me over 100k ffs

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 14 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by M99 Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:50 pm

I remember people used to exploit cow hides. You could grind killing cows in White Orchard and sell their hides for a fortune. CDPR then patched it by transforming cows to fiends if you killed too many of them loooool.

Making money is piss easy if you do question marks. Selling loot from bandit camps and smugglers cache and also the gear of all the poor sods you killed makes you comfortably rich.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Goodness I remember the struggle for coins truly began when I decide to forgo all stock armor and put all my cards in Witcher Armor. Left me barren most of the time but such a pleasure each time I saw the upgrade and this went for each Witcher schools.

By Blood & Wine my character was basically begging for change and scrounging for any coin to complete all ranks but man was it worth it. Pure aesthetic goodness and very rewarding overall.

Cash should be hard to earn in such RPGs as a whole and it strong adds to the incentive for it.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:14 pm

Cash should be hard to earn in such RPGs as a whole and it strong adds to the incentive for it.

absolutely this.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Especially in this game where there's a War going on, it makes sense that for much of the game the money is hard to come by.

Because most of the people living are struggling and if people are struggling then it should be hard to make money.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:08 pm

Alms for the poor?... hic!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Especially in this game where there's a War going on, it makes sense that for much of the game the money is hard to come by.

Because most of the people living are struggling and if people are struggling then it should be hard to make money.

That's what i loved about Velen. The atmosphere was perfect.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Especially in this game where there's a War going on, it makes sense that for much of the game the money is hard to come by.

True but on the other hand the bank guy Vivaldi in Novigrad tells us 'there's profit to be made from war' and he secured deliveries beforehand only to get a better return during the war. So i guess it depends how you look at it. Also blacksmiths and armorers definitely do great in times of war where demand for weapons is high so itd make sense for them to have plenty of dough and thus you can make a lot by trading with them.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:47 am

Myesyats wrote:

True but on the other hand the bank guy Vivaldi in Novigrad tells us 'there's profit to be made from war' and he secured deliveries beforehand only to get a better return during the war. So i guess it depends how you look at it. Also blacksmiths and armorers definitely do great in times of war where demand for weapons is high so itd make sense for them to have plenty of dough and thus you can make a lot by trading with them.

Well yes but that makes sense too, but i was mostly referring to Velen. The economic climate across the board just makes sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Gonna get into this. I played Witcher when it first came out until my pc died on me. I don't remember much of the story. I have also watched a friend play parts of Witcher 3. Enough to know it's a quality game that I finally want to play.

Should I play Witcher 1 and 2 before 3? is it worth it or should I just jump to 3?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:18 pm

I played 1 and 2 and it resulted in series fatigue. They are long games.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Did they hold up well? I dont plan on rushing through 3 games if I choose to play them, but to enjoy them if I can so it will take me a long time I guess.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:36 pm

I liked 2, would play it before 3 personally. especially if you want to ease into 3 since it'll be the best gaming experience of your life.

Didnt play 1 but looking at gameplay on YT its better to skip at this point.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:19 pm

Returned to the game after 1 week of break. God knows I needed that break, was exhausted af. Anyhow, the charm of this lovely game is far from over as we march towards Skellige. Still one main quest remaining in Novigrad but the Ciri stories are not super fun to play.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:38 pm

Also what did you guys chose in " the beast of honorton", I killed him. Tough choice though.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:07 pm

Huh, was there an option to not kill it?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:26 pm

I didn't kill him, he gives great loot if you spare him.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:Huh, was there an option to not kill it?
Yes.

Tough choice because on one hand they tried to deceive and murder him but on the other hand he didnt have to slay the whole village. Also it wasnt the first time he went on a killing spree from what I understood -- so I chose to kill him.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:07 pm

Choice wasn't particularly difficult imo, his reasoning didn't justify his actions.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:46 pm

Myesyats wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Huh, was there an option to not kill it?
Yes.

Tough choice because on one hand they tried to deceive and murder him but on the other hand he didnt have to slay the whole village. Also it wasnt the first time he went on a killing spree from what I understood -- so I chose to kill him.

So apparently Cat school Witchers are pure psychos who were banished by Wolves school Witchers. Would like to know more about them in detail, they certainly seem intriguing. Also that quest name "Where the cat and wolf play" is 10/10.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:48 pm

Skellige is not very hospitable is it. Miss Velen Sad

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:36 pm

It may not be hospitable, but I think Skellige has a charm of it’s own Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:58 pm

Velen has the best action but Skellige was quite a place to be at times.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:41 pm

Problem I had with Skellige is that it is too much water and not well connected given its relatively linear paths along with the difficulty not balanced but for the atmosphere, aura, score and Celtic-Nordic culture inspiration it offers it is beyond words and as immersive as a gaming environment can be and will go back to it just to trot Roach around its virtual lands.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:13 pm

Skellige was terrible for me, it’s the point where I started using fast travel more and more just to move the story on as quick as possible.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:33 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Problem I had with Skellige is that it is too much water and not well connected given its relatively linear paths along with the difficulty not balanced but for the atmosphere, aura, score and Celtic-Nordic culture inspiration it offers it is beyond words and as immersive as a gaming environment can be and will go back to it just to trot Roach around its virtual lands.

I second this. The poor connection between the islands and areas was mildly frustrating, and if I’m being nitpicky, I wish they’d added a little more content to Skellige’s relatively large mass of traversable land.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next