The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
Doc
Perucho21
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Valladolid vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Valladolid vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:48 pm

The line looked dodgy

We have created no chances all half. Great fecking time for Benz to be terrible

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Valladolid vs Real Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Valladolid vs Real Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Rodrygo is not even close to being a starter for this team. Vini would have given the Valladolid defence headache all half. Don't give me the crap that he gives crap balls or can't score. Nobody in the frontline has done better than him anyways since the turn of the year

Nacho is faaaaar too defensive. You can see Kroos itching to play that crossfield ball but there is no RB there. My God, you can attack every now and again you know
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:55 pm

A match like this needed, literally is begging for that chaotic dribbling. What we did: leave both Diaz and Vini home and have Lucas and James as our wing "threat".
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:19 pm

Why is fucking Isco taking FKs?

Dude can’t score. We’ve witnessed this for a decade now
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:25 pm

When isco is our best attacking player I already know theres a problem

Benz back to 2015 form Proud
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm

The greatest attacking threat in our history is coming on

Valladolid players quivering in their boots

Last edited by Perucho21 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 pm

Isco out for Vazquez.

Impact sub
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:32 pm

Vasquez on and the draw is almost inevitable.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Man, Barça has it really easy in Spain. Every time they fall, Madrid is always there to catch them, help them up, dust them off and send them back in the race.

If we had taken advantage of all the times Barça dropped points this season, we would be table toppers with at least 7 points from the second. But here we are, going neck and neck with quite possibly the worst Barcelona side of the last decade.

Jesus, wake the fuck up, seriously! Score a freaking goal, will ya!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm

IM EATING NACHOS TONIGHT
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:36 pm

Fcking-finally!
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:51 pm

If Zidane doesn't change his stubborn mind about giving Brahim a chance after this game, nothing will.

Our attack has sucked really bad today. Disappointed in all of them.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:53 pm

Doc wrote:Vasquez on and the draw is almost inevitable.

Almost. I should give Valladolid real credit, they were ridiculously up for this match and I can't help but be quite annoyed by it.

Real Madrid, well, this was a shit match but 3 points is 3 points and that's all that matters. That being said, if our attack doesn't get any better, CL is gonna be very much a sour affair.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:55 pm

Benzema is dropping some form and we have nothing else... yet we buy teenage kids and hope they turn into something when we have real problems TODAY ffs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:04 pm

This has got to be Modric' worst game this season. God almighty. How bad was he.

Everytime we play physical teams Modric is the one being dominated. Big big mistake not to start Valverde. Then he has the audacity to put his hands up in the air when he doesnt get the ball ala Ronaldo yet dwells with the ball infront of our own area letting them pick his pocket. OUT

Benz with a terrible game. Early season confident Benz would volleyed that ball he got from Isco into the top corner. This version tries to square in to Modric :facepalm:

Imagine if Marcelo was playing and not Mendy. When Guardiola was put through, Mendy got in just in time to block his 1v1 chance. That would be a certain goal had Marcelo started

Our defence did wonderfully. The whole back four and Casemiro were marvellous. Valladolid had no shots on target all game (watch everyone praise Tibu for keeping a clean sheet)

Kroos did really well too. Rodrygo is not ready. He played as a RW for 5 mins (figure of speech) then went over to the left. Why did Vinicius not start again, who is the better attacker?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:09 pm

Rodrygo cant play as a striker, as soon as Vsaquez was subbed in he was put at LW and looked much better for the little amount of time it was

We need Hazard ASAP.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:21 pm

Yeah, Zidane has tried both Rodrygo and Vini on the right and both has looked pretty under par. Actually, they both looked bad. Heard we had a guy that can play on the right a bit. Some dude named Diaz, can't remember his first name atm.

Marcelo days as a starter are done so he won't be starting games like this. However, it must be a French manager thing where misplaced loyalty is running rampant. Modric struggles against any team that is physical (not his fault, he is just of that age where he no longer can function like that) and Zidane would not let him just relax on the bench and bring him on to close out matches.

Big Benz has reverted back to his usual passive self and, as always, at the worst possible time. Vini didn't make the bench because he has a "bad attitude". Apparently.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Freeza wrote:Why is fucking Isco taking FKs?

he's scored one against roma last season and one against italy. besides him only kroos on our team i think has scored a freekick recently, i believe it was the one against germany. anyway game was bitter sweet. hearing about kobe bryant really bothered me
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 pm

titosantill wrote:
Freeza wrote:Why is fucking Isco taking FKs?

he's scored one against roma last season and one against italy. besides him only kroos on our team i think has scored a freekick recently, i believe it was the one against germany. anyway game was bitter sweet. hearing about kobe bryant really bothered me

Same. I feel this is gonna bother me for a good while tbh.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:34 pm

meant to say the kroos freekick was against sweden. yeah @doc, that kobe thing, mehn i don't even know, i couldn't even really focus on anything sports related after that. i think it really shook a lot of people, both non laker and laker fans alike
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:38 pm

And to think his daughter was with him. So sad Sad
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:03 pm

titosantill wrote:meant to say the kroos freekick was against sweden. yeah @doc, that kobe thing, mehn i don't even know, i couldn't even really focus on anything sports related after that. i think it really shook a lot of people, both non laker and laker fans alike

I hate the Lakers with a passion, hate them more than I hate the Australian and India cricket team combined but Kobe was just...different. He was quintessential Lakers and I did love to hate the guy but still, I would tune in to see him play. A lot. Sigh. Ffs...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:01 am

Doc wrote:Heard we had a guy that can play on the right a bit. Some dude named Diaz, can't remember his first name atm.

Brushedaside Diaz hmm
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:37 am

Doc wrote:
titosantill wrote:meant to say the kroos freekick was against sweden. yeah @doc, that kobe thing, mehn i don't even know, i couldn't even really focus on anything sports related after that. i think it really shook a lot of people, both non laker and laker fans alike

I hate the Lakers with a passion, hate them more than I hate the Australian and India cricket team combined but Kobe was just...different. He was quintessential Lakers and I did love to hate the guy but still, I would tune in to see him play. A lot. Sigh. Ffs...

As a lifelong laker fan, I almost feel like a family member died at that moment.  It won't have the same long term effect of course...  but the initial shock felt the same.

Kobe was such a unifying force.  He's a Philly African-American guy who grew up in Italy and became a legend for the Lakers...  to then become an oscar-winning producer, successful investor, children's book writer and youth women's basketball coach.  MOST IMPORTANTLY, he became the best husband and father he could to his family.  He was equally comfortable and eloquent speaking to neighborhood kids to corporate executives.  You couldn't categorize or define him as he kept evolving.

I don't find athletes and entertainers particularly inspiring.  But Kobe inspired me (after he retired from the NBA, not during).

It's a devastating loss.  The guy had so much more to give as his life post-sports was the stuff of legends too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2