Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
11 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

GL NBA fantasy 2019/20 - Page 4 Empty Re: GL NBA fantasy 2019/20

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:45 pm

Danuel House Jr must be the most dropped & added player in our league, every time I check the league page someone has either dropped or added him.

Btw, who the hell names their kid Danuel instead of Daniel?

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:44 pm

If you click in the bio (on computer not on the app) you can see the moves for each player. I think House played for half the league if not more. Picked him 2-3 times myself and i was always disappointed. Being named Danuel is also disappointing.

Last year the biggest traveler was Derrick Favors, but we all made much less moves in general. Then Urban drafted/dropped/added him like 10 times this season. Another is Danny Green whom i drafted and he played various short stints for me, followed by longer stints for Ghost. Would be funny if he's a factor in our next beef.

Troy Brown and Rui Hachimura as honorable mentions.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:52 am

Warrior wrote:If you click in the bio (on computer not on the app) you can see the moves for each player. I think House played for half the league if not more. Picked him 2-3 times myself and i was always disappointed. Being named Danuel is also disappointing.

Last year the biggest traveler was Derrick Favors, but we all made much less moves in general. Then Urban drafted/dropped/added him like 10 times this season. Another is Danny Green whom i drafted and he played various short stints for me, followed by longer stints for Ghost. Would be funny if he's a factor in our next beef.

Troy Brown and Rui Hachimura as honorable mentions.

Really like Favors as a player in non-fantasy BB terms which has contributed to me drafting him in the first place. He’s a constant double double machine with great efficiency and low turnover rate— when he gets minutes. But he’s also really injury prone. Was massively disappointing in the beginning which is why I dropped him, then at some point he returned to the level I know he can get to. Only to get injured again. Then before returning, his mother passed away and he missed more games. Keep in mind, I kept adding and dropping him during this whole time like a moron. Then after returning he really paid off with more like a month of double doubles before Zion came back from injury and completely killed his value. A shame he didn’t get traded somewhere.

As for DanUel House Jr. I just added him, dropped him and then added him again to boost his numbers. He’s part of D’Antonis moronic 7 man rotation so he’ll get plenty of minutes in all kinds of positions and is a reliable source of 3s, points and stocks. Like a poor mans RoCo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:57 am

House is like Winslow of Heat last season. When i watch Rockets it seems he's always on the court. Needs a lot of minutes to be effective in fantasy. He's on my streaming rotation for now but i'll never draft him.

In breaking news, the shittiest news of all for the Habs: Lillard is injured and apparently it's serious. Saw this and i just deleted the app, fuck off, will open again after the all star break i think. I appreciate my team for what it is on paper, and i was able to compete all year long because of a solid draft that allows me 1 or 2 streamers, but sometimes i want to trade everyone.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:10 pm

You deleted the app Laughing shame man hopefully he'll be back by the playoffs. I read it was just a groin strain hmm

Never had House Jr in my team i think, haven't had to make as many changes this season because im pretty happy with my team everyone just needs to come back. McGee has probably been my most prominent streamer just for his blocks.

I think i could have potentially pulled off another lowkey steal from free agents... Marquees Chriss. He has been on fire lately and he has been getting the minutes at centre for the Dubs since the trade window closed... Watch this space
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:50 am

I'm even more frustrated with Paul George than I was with Kawhi last season. He's just re-injured his hamstring after already missing a bunch of games plus he has bad games too often. Very curious to see how he performs in playoffs.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 pm

George and Towns both injured... makes me feel better that you guys rejected my several offers
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:16 am

damn, Urban, sorry man... hopefully it's not too bad with KAT, but it does sound like it's serious. And Minnesota don't have anything to play for, so the likelihood of them being more cautious with him and sitting him out is higher.

These are kinda all the things you have to keep in mind when drafting (injury prone players, how good their team is in relation to them potentially sitting out after the all-star break). Not saying you didnt have that in mind, just more a general reminder to everyone. I've been stubborn with Kevin Love for the second year in a row, there's still a high chance the Cavs might sit him out a few more games after the ASB even without injury Laughing

In other news, Dejounte Murray has been the number one player of the last week according to "Who's Hot" on the Yahoo site Laughing makes me even more miffed at the Spurs' lack of clear vision. It's clear they cant go anywhere with both LeMarcus and DeRozan in this modern day 3pt numbers game. And Dejounte is one of their more promising young, fresh and hungrier players - probably their brightest weapon they have at the moment. They need to get rid of DeRozan and give Dejounte more license in that offense because he is capable of averaging 18,7,7 numbers :facepalm:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:29 pm

El Gunner wrote:You deleted the app Laughing shame man hopefully he'll be back by the playoffs. I read it was just a groin strain hmm

Never had House Jr in my team i think, haven't had to make as many changes this season because im pretty happy with my team everyone just needs to come back. McGee has probably been my most prominent streamer just for his blocks.

I think i could have potentially pulled off another lowkey steal from free agents... Marquees Chriss. He has been on fire lately and he has been getting the minutes at centre for the Dubs since the trade window closed... Watch this space

I was waiting for GSW to convert him to a standard deal to take him, but you stole him Mad

I did get Christian Wood though, biggest FA steal of all.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:40 pm

You dropped Ibaka for nothing, it cancels out. The best free agent steal this year was Holmes before his injury.

I'd also give credit to Luca for his clutch additions, been on top since week 1, it's not a coincidence.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:00 pm

Ibaka was just useless in a team like mine, I would have dropped him again.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:21 pm

Warrior wrote:You dropped Ibaka for nothing, it cancels out. The best free agent steal this year was Holmes before his injury.

I'd also give credit to Luca for his clutch additions, been on top since week 1, it's not a coincidence.

Holmes had another setback :facepalm: Will be re-evaluated at the end of the month apparently. Same for Nurkic, not sure when he will be re-evaluated though. At least Wendell is coming back straight after the ASB it seems, so i can move Holmes to IL, and like i said the emergence of Chriss has happened at a good time for me. I'll have to hope he can keep it up.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:47 am

El Gunner wrote:damn, Urban, sorry man... hopefully it's not too bad with KAT, but it does sound like it's serious. And Minnesota don't have anything to play for, so the likelihood of them being more cautious with him and sitting him out is higher.

These are kinda all the things you have to keep in mind when drafting (injury prone players, how good their team is in relation to them potentially sitting out after the all-star break). Not saying you didnt have that in mind, just more a general reminder to everyone. I've been stubborn with Kevin Love for the second year in a row, there's still a high chance the Cavs might sit him out a few more games after the ASB even without injury Laughing

In other news, Dejounte Murray has been the number one player of the last week according to "Who's Hot" on the Yahoo site Laughing makes me even more miffed at the Spurs' lack of clear vision. It's clear they cant go anywhere with both LeMarcus and DeRozan in this modern day 3pt numbers game. And Dejounte is one of their more promising young, fresh and hungrier players - probably their brightest weapon they have at the moment. They need to get rid of DeRozan and give Dejounte more license in that offense because he is capable of averaging 18,7,7 numbers :facepalm:

The funny thing is that KAT is well known for his durability, he missed 5 games through injury in how many years since he entered the NBA. Then I enter fantasy basketball and he turns into fucking glass Laughing

The worst is the Minnesota organization, no doubt KAT will get a questionable/GTD tag for a damn month like in December/January and I won’t even be able to put him into IL.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:35 am

FUCK KYRIE IRVING
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:13 am

and i almost bit when you said you were listening to offers for him
but instead i picked up LeVert along the way, hopefully he can continue his recent form Very Happy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:04 pm

I basically don't consider Irving as part of my team, he's been absent for most of the season, and Nets have been playing with my patience. Would trade him for anyone half decent.

..was waiting for Irving to be healthy again, so i can trade him to Art for an injured Paul George, in order to "help" him make the playoffs Wink
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:13 pm

I'd also like to get rid of Capela, will listen to all reasonable offers

Ibaka, Gordon, Mitchell, Wiggins, Redick i don't mind keeping them but they are not untouchables, since it's trade deadline in 7 days we can discuss
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:12 pm

Can't decide who to drop between Rose, Hardaway and Bjelica.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:25 pm

that's good problems to have lol.

Bjelica probably if you can do without his threes, and his numbers might come down a bit once eventually whenever ever Holmes returns Rolling Eyes

But keep Rose in IL for now just to see how he returns from his injury
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:28 pm

The race for 6th place is really on if Vibe and Art keep their current leads in their H2Hs and I inflict at least a 6-3 defeat on Ghost
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:01 pm

El Gunner wrote:that's good problems to have lol.

Bjelica probably if you can do without his threes, and his numbers might come down a bit once eventually whenever ever Holmes returns Rolling Eyes

Can you keep a healthy player on the injury list for ever?

Rose has been really solid for me (49 FG% from a guard is superb), but I don't need his assists and he doesn't give nearly as many threes as Hardaway and Bjelica. Also, Detroit are in full tanking mode, so I'm wary of that.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:57 pm

Steph coming back for my playoff push, feel the heat Ghost and Mambacitas :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:59 pm

Art Morte wrote:
El Gunner wrote:that's good problems to have lol.

Can you keep a healthy player on the injury list for ever?

Rose has been really solid for me (49 FG% from a guard is superb), but I don't need his assists and he doesn't give nearly as many threes as Hardaway and Bjelica. Also, Detroit are in full tanking mode, so I'm wary of that.

yea i believe so
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:58 pm

FUCK CLINT CAPELA

Probably i'll retire from fantasy at the end of this season. I don't have Vibe's unbreakable enthusiasm, no point for me playing a game which is mostly a source of frustration.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:02 pm

It is rather strange how I'm getting more fun out of this with a very slim chance of making the playoffs while you have quite a decent chance of winning the thing.

That Isaac trade really broke you, despite turning out to be a masterpiece.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:04 am

I should have just kept Kawhi and CP3 tbh. Team would be a lot better for it.

Hindsight is 20/20. I got mauled in that Isaac trade. I was happy before his season ended though. Dude is insane at steals and blocks.

@warrior we can't lose you for next year though. You've been a consistently good player
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next