Valkyrja
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Camavinga - Page 2 Empty Re: Camavinga

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:45 am

Agreed. Although even Asensio contributed to our wins but sporadically compared to those two. I think Asensio's quote of not wanting to take responsibility will haunt his RM career. That was the words of a mental midget

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:26 am

he's still young, i cant praise or critique him yet. he's like what 19? we gotta treat players like him with care, especially these youngsters with all their social media outlets. last thing i want is him letting the praise get up there, then kroos comes back and minutes diminish and he questions himself or loses confidence (Which happens to a lot of young talents).

i like what i've seen so far but i trust carlo and the senior players will keep him level headed. that for me is the most important thing with young players, dont praise or criticize em too quickly....pace them, and every year have them focus on adding 1 or 2 things to their game. at 22, you on your own
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Here's the thing with Camavinga though.  He'll be patient... for exactly one year.  After he misses the world cup and other tournaments with NT and becomes more or less forgotten, his competitive juices will flow.

Don't let this early honeymoon fool you.  The kid has a strong personality.  That's why his last year at Rennes wasn't as successful...  he wasn't happy with his situation because he felt that Rennes wanted an outrageous amount (100mil; which is funny given that they ended up settling for).

So Carlo better have something more in mind for him next season.  This season... fine.

Kids today don't think about "oh I'm 19 and I need to show patience".  They're about the immediate and now more or less.  Older people need to understand that.  God knows I've had my issues with it.  But I get the mentality and adapted myself since they're the up-and-coming generation.

Can't blame them either.  Age means nothing today, young or old. Camavinga chose what he's gotten himself into. I'm not sure he completely gets it... look at Odegaard, etc. Modric, Kroos, Casemiro and Valverde will make it quasi impossible for him until 2023. Maybe he shows a different personality than he did at Rennes. I hope so.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:29 pm

Bottom line,I’m very impressed. He has shown more quality in just a couple of appearances than Odegaard in 10 appearances and Isco in10 years! And yet I am a fan of the latter two. I say he’s a keeper as is Valverde.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:32 pm

I go back to mTO. He was right about Valverde and I wrong re Ceballos. He and Camavinga are our future.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2