Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D Empty OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:55 pm

OFFICIAL Very Happy:D:D:D

Sanchez is a BARCA player!!!!

Great Deal 26M Cash + 11.5M Variables!!

Barca Official Site Confirm it:

Barça sign Alexis Sánchez

FC Barcelona and Udinese have reached an agreement on the transfer of Alexis Sánchez. The deal is for 5 years. The cost of the transfer is 26 million with variable cost of 11.5 million.

Photo: www.udinese.it
The 22 year old Chilean player is coming to Barça from the Italian club Udinese, where he’s played for the last three seasons. Last season he was voted best player in Serie A, after scoring 12 goals in 31 games.

This summer (of 2011) he’s been playing in the Copa America for his country’s national team, who were eliminated in the quarter-finals by Venezuela. Alexis played a total of four games in which he scored 1 goal and where he was chosen MVP in two of the matches.

Dazzled in Italy

After his debut in the 2008/09 season with Udinese, where he played 95 games, the last two seasons have been the most prolific in terms of his play and goals. Last season he scored 12 goals, 4 of them in the same game, and has been sought by the best teams in the world. However, he has been strongly committed to playing for Barça.

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada11-12/07/21/n110614117999.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:00 pm

30M+7 Million was the offer from Khaled

Barca beat Khaled with a 26m+11.5 deal

Barca>>>>>Khaled.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2930-official-sanchez-signs-for-barcelona-dd?highlight=sanchez

:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D

Post by forzajuve123 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:03 pm

I was slightly miffed when I saw the headline on websites saying it was a 37.5mil fee seeing as you guys apparently only have a 40mil budget.

How the hell can you have 11.5mil worth of bonuses (even 7mil would've been pretty big)? I can only assume that goals scored and appearances will factor into the bonuses, even then 11.5mil seems a bit much.
forzajuve123
forzajuve123
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

forzajuve123 wrote:I was slightly miffed when I saw the headline on websites saying it was a 37.5mil fee seeing as you guys apparently only have a 40mil budget.

How the hell can you have 11.5mil worth of bonuses (even 7mil would've been pretty big)? I can only assume that goals scored and appearances will factor into the bonuses, even then 11.5mil seems a bit much.

From what i understand, If Barca win the league and CL again then they pay them another 11.5 if not then no dice Cool
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 pm

He needs to improve finishing and final pass.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 pm

This is a better deal than what I was hearing before. Hope he adds something to our lineup
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:21 pm

ChollaVille wrote:He needs to improve finishing and final pass.

His final pass is pretty good, but I agree with the finishing part Crying or Very sad

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:23 pm

forzajuve123 wrote:I was slightly miffed when I saw the headline on websites saying it was a 37.5mil fee seeing as you guys apparently only have a 40mil budget.

usually these bonuses depend, on Barca winning trophies (CL & League), Sanchez playing 50% of Barca matches, Sanchez performance ( gaols maybe) etc.. Over the next 4 years...

so if we can win the league & Cl for 4 consecutive seasons Very Happy i don't mind paying 11.5M on 4 years Very Happy:D hahah!! i don;t mind paying 100M!! Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:37 pm

See bonuses automatically mean that they will not be paid immediately. Hence we don't need to factor that amount into this summer's budget.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Some time back I tried to make a list of our 2011-12 squad but a few players have since drifted out of the scene. So here's a quick list of our squad as it looks now - only 20 players but since some of them are versatile enough to play either both as left back and right back or both as full back and center back or both in defense and midfield or both in midfield and forward positions, it is more adequate than the numbers suggest. Next to each player I am also writing down his possible roles.

Valdes (Goalkeeper)
Pinto (Goalkeeper)
Adriano (Left back, Right back)
Maxwell (Left back, Right back)
Puyol (Center back, Right back)
Pique (Center back)
Abidal (Center back, Left back)
Fontas (Center back)
D.Alves (Right back)
Busquets (Defensive midfielder)
Mascherano (Defensive midfielder, Center back)
Xavi (Central midfielder)
Iniesta (Attacking midfielder)
Thiago (Central midfielder, Attacking midfielder)
Keita (Attacking midfielder)
Messi (Center forward)
Pedro (Right forward, Left forward)
Afellay (Right forward, Left forward, Attacking midfielder)
A.Sanchez (Right forward, Center forward, Left forward)
Villa (Left forward, Center forward)

Last edited by messixaviesta on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Disagree.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:30M+7 Million was the offer from Khaled

Barca beat Khaled with a 26m+11.5 deal

Barca>>>>>Khaled.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2930-official-sanchez-signs-for-barcelona-dd?highlight=sanchez

:coffee:

true Smile Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
From what i understand, If Barca win the league and CL again then they pay them another 11.5 if not then no dice Cool
Where do you get that info from? Betting on Barca to win both the CL and La Liga seems a bit risky on Udinese's end. If so, great work Rosell.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Let's see how the boy does. Then I will comment on the price, however, 26 million up front is a pretty good price, and then it's variables...which can go either way, more likely our way, I believe.

Now we just need to make sure we don't get Cesc...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:37 am

Good Signing.Competition for your positions is always good.
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 am

My initial scepticism aside a very good signing.The lad has a world of potential.
Still think the sum was a bit too much but the market is what it is.
Atleast Rossell bragained hard.Had it been Laporta we would have ended up paying 50 mil.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:13 am

Now to NOT signing Cesc this season...
larisano
larisano
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:03 am

alexjanosik wrote:My initial scepticism aside a very good signing.The lad has a world of potential.
Still think the sum was a bit too much but the market is what it is.
Atleast Rossell bragained hard.Had it been Laporta we would have ended up paying 50 mil.

I have to say I am very surprised by your comments but it's great to see that like most of us you have also become optimistic about this signing.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 am

harhar11 wrote:

His final pass is pretty good, but I agree with the finishing part Crying or Very sad

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Disagree.

He is not selfish, his final pass is in right time, but he is giving final directly to teammate who is running, so his teammate has to stop and wait for ball. Not always but very often.
And we all know that Barca is playing alot with through balls.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:17 am

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D 514

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D 118OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D 27OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D 411

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D 28
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 am

#swag

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 am

# 9
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

Yes khaled the jersey number is almost official now. We thought it would be between 9 and 11 but even if they had wanted to give him 11, I guess it would be mean to snatch Jeffren's number while he is still at the club. So 9 was the logical choice.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

I like his style. Hopefully Pep's curse on the 9 won't continue!

As its been raised, what do you guys think of Jeffren's future. Unlike Mole, I'm not exactly convinced 5 forwards is enough. As I've said before, Afellay is a favourite of mine, but I haven't seen him show it at Barca yet. I've also said it too, its a new start for him...so let's give him a fresh page. However, can I also say, even last year we had 2 players from the reserves (Nolito and Soriano) EASILY capable of stepping in if an emergency occured. This year we're likely to have a bunch of kids , talented, ones but kids nonetheless, heading the line for Barca B if Soriano is sold. This is the main reason I'd like to have another forward.

Just a note... Soriano was really impressive in the friendly. Very tidy touches, flair, good running and looked very composed and ready for first team football. I understand, however, he's almost definitely not going to start with the first team. It would be nice if he was at least in the B team.

Another positive is Soriano is more the type of player we could do with in our team, unlike Jeffren, who seems to always be behind Sanchez and Afellay every time.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:27 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
As its been raised, what do you guys think of Jeffren's future.

Reports seem to indicate that the think tank feels similarly. All possibilities seem open at the moment. Jeffren may not leave. Soriano may stay on at the B team and thus be called when needed. We could even buy a forward although that seems unlikely. Personally I would like a poacher type who could work as an impact substitute. Instead of spending money I would prefer using Soriano but since he will not be promoted and considering his age I won't say we should stop him from going if he can get a good offer to move his career to top flight. If that happens we may need to buy a poacher who would not mind being on the bench. Some have suggested Diego Forlan. Today also his name was mentioned in the rumors. If not expensive then it sounds a pretty decent idea. His class is unquestionable as we saw last night once again. Of course Forlan is capable of being much more than a poacher but age is not on his side and he may accept just for the chance to play for a big club before retiring.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next