shinigami99
ChollaVille
forzajuve123
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Khaled
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

The Franchise wrote:Cristiano's goals come at a cost...his selfishness is unwatchable at times.

Cristiano is only useful when he scores, he is literally a liability when he doesnt.

I wouldnt want that for Sanchez. I would prefer him to be impactful when scoring or not.

I think his ability in small spaces and general ability to play a final ball means he can be that.

Well yes, but you can see what my point was that he is a very quick direct dribbler like him but the good thing is his ability and final pass and great work rate.

Mean's he is like CR7 in some way's but one that would work in Barca system while beasting in that system at the same time.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D - Page 3 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:09 pm

Oh yeah, of course, No doubt I get the similarities.

I just wanted to let off a cheap shot at the oily piece of used toilet paper.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm

The Franchise wrote:Oh yeah, of course, No doubt I get the similarities.

I just wanted to let off a cheap shot at the oily piece of used toilet paper.
OFFICIAL: Sanchez Signs for Barca :D - Page 3 Mah_ni10

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:24 am

dani and mole. thanks for your comments. The discussion was great to read and at the end of it my question has been answered very well thus making things clearer.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:25 pm

keita attacking midfield?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:Sanchez is quick, rather (though aswell as) fast.

Quick is more important then fast, especially for us as we play in small spaces.

1 V 1 he is a nightmare because of that combination of dribbling and the quickness. He is quicker over short distance then Suarez, you can just tell.

Over long distances, he is faster.

We dont have anyone (nor Suarez) who have this physical ability.

Afellay is super fast, you forgot, especially on sprints
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:41 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:keita attacking midfield?
He used to be, yes. He plays as more of a box to box for barca

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:28 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Sanchez is quick, rather (though aswell as) fast.

Quick is more important then fast, especially for us as we play in small spaces.

1 V 1 he is a nightmare because of that combination of dribbling and the quickness. He is quicker over short distance then Suarez, you can just tell.

Over long distances, he is faster.

We dont have anyone (nor Suarez) who have this physical ability.

Afellay is super fast, you forgot, especially on sprints

I never forget, I know Afellay has these attributes also. I can see why some might consider Afellay and Sanchez not that different actually.

Not me personally though.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
He used to be, yes. He plays as more of a box to box for barca
Yeah, I was going to say lol
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 am

Yes we have often used him as Iniesta's understudy even if it may sound surprising. Very rarely has he played as a DM. However last night he did and maybe I can put DM against his name as his secondary role. Maybe this season it's Thiago who will instead be Iniesta's first replacement rather than Keita but at this point I can't say for sure.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:21 am

The Franchise wrote:
I never forget, I know Afellay has these attributes also. I can see why some might consider Afellay and Sanchez not that different actually.

Where exactly is the difference dani? Perhaps A.Sanchez is a better dribbler especially in tight spaces. Also he is more of a forward while Afellay is more of a midfielder. A.Sanchez can perhaps play the false number 9 role while it doesn't really suit Afellay. Finally even though A.Sanchez does not score that many goals as yet, he should be scoring more than Afellay. Anything you want to add or modify to this?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 pm

messixaviesta wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Where exactly is the difference dani? Perhaps A.Sanchez is a better dribbler especially in tight spaces. Also he is more of a forward while Afellay is more of a midfielder. A.Sanchez can perhaps play the false number 9 role while it doesn't really suit Afellay. Finally even though A.Sanchez does not score that many goals as yet, he should be scoring more than Afellay. Anything you want to add or modify to this?

Dont know, I think you saying Affelay is more of a midfielder and Sanchez a forward sums it up.

I think also Affelay 1 v 1 isnt a trickster, he uses his speed to get by players. Its when in a crowd when he will use close control and dribbles.

Sanchez however 1 v 1 is more dangerous, uses misdirection and feints.

Sanchez to me is also more aggressive, is on the attack more, Affelay seems a bit cooler, no problem just passing it and moving.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Dont know, I think you saying Affelay is more of a midfielder and Sanchez a forward sums it up.

I think also Affelay 1 v 1 isnt a trickster, he uses his speed to get by players. Its when in a crowd when he will use close control and dribbles.

Sanchez however 1 v 1 is more dangerous, uses misdirection and feints.

Sanchez to me is also more aggressive, is on the attack more, Affelay seems a bit cooler, no problem just passing it and moving.

I agree dani. It makes good sense. I remember several months back you had said that you want more aggression in our forward line. Maybe A.Sanchez will give us that.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3