M99
Warrior
Kaladin
18 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:37 am

Arquitecto wrote:Aaaaaand of course Rangnick's contract is cancelled (collateral for that is paying him a whopping Two Million) because people like Capello to Lippi to (insert any formerly great now semi-retired Italian coach) has vouched for Pioli's provinciale ass because we've banked on a post-Covid ravaged Serie A in our (terrific) record so far.

And instead of thinking we're on a hot streak or recognising Ibra's not so coincidental effect on our team since he came in, we've decided to of course stick with the Serie A compatriot.

Reminds me like how in EPL any top manager or managers as a whole will vouch for men like Hodgson, Bruce, Moyes, Pearson, Allardyce, Redknapp, to even clowns like [edited: Not Warnock] and not just because they are English but their subjective liking for them.

Which is all nice rather than being catty and wishing ill upon each other's career but same applies here.

So effectively we've abandoned our long term plan for a manager who as mentioned is proven to be effective but always on the short term and for 2 to 3 years at best. Pioli is not one to build let alone revive a dynasty.

Maldini of course I really WANT to like as a Sporting Director but he is showing the same signs as Italian dinosaur coaches despite speaking immaculately well on football, similar to Boban.

And of course this means we will build around 47 year old Zlatan and bank on Ante Rebic as well, who is a total badass btw but I can assure you we've not really much else.

they were so defensive... or afraid that their former team mate or a player, or colleague may leave and rangnick will take over or do better but i cant blame them i would have done it too XD
but this is not about maldini or this is not about rangnick this is about the greater good of milan and no one is giving shit about it lol

again - this makes me think again.... maldini joined this club as a sporting director not as a player so why he gets a free pass and is defended for all the sporting chaos we have gone through. anyway, now rangnick is out of the way we will see how this team evolves over next season.

pioli actually was brought as a short term manager - and he apparently had a clause that if he didnt qualify for CL he will be out on mutual terms - so after all our management struck out deal - and then they have problems with whom to choose later at this stage. i am not much frustrated about pioli being reinstated but rather that since rangnick felt he wont have control over sporting decisions and tactics he didnt join and that means our current management - maldini and massara will stay put , and lets say should pioli fail, he willl be sacked but the problematic management would still stay and on goes the circle of chaos and stupidity. and this is where i am at ... they have this very short term thinking and then changing mind in their last minute , and again i wont even cut slack on gazidis  this guy should have talked to everyone on the table whatever decision was made and in private... everyone is responsible for this mess. but for me sporting decision is very very questionable and going forward i feel like its a short term fix, should ibra choose to not extend or leave, or even if he gets injured - we are screwed.

l dont trust this team one bit for next season no matter how many games they will win for the rest of the season because for us milan fans the embarrasing loss to alatanta, fiorentina, torino, udinese, genoa, still is fresh in our minds. so far there has been no justification of f.. k ups ... only recent last few games to these guys who damaged our club. homeschooled by fiorentina kids and a 38 year old ribery single handedly, getting thumped by atalanta and gasperini dancing before the game even finished - getting beaten by a team who is fighting relegation, this was brought by our management w/ poor decision and there has been 0 justifications, 0 accountability to it. they are hiding from it :facepalm:

should next season be another failure, lets wait and see - there will be another rallying, and excuses from former coaches, former players, journalists, media defending this management this club saying they need more time and new signings need time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:52 am

saw fiorentina inter extended highlights but damn gk for both sides were crazy good
w/ nicolo barella i was skeptical about that 50m costs but damn he has been proving that he is worth that money. tenacious technical defending, build up, great balance in technical and physical qualities.

meanwhile Roma hitting gear , 6-1 , i guess mclewis would be proud XD
seems 3-4-3 has done them very good though mclewis probably would be a bit worried with recent zaniolo fFonseca thing going on

back to fiorentina.... still dunno why cutrone is playing from start - poor finisher, hard working but fiorentina should start playing Kouamé more regularly. whats even crazy is that how come fiorentina didnt buy muriel then sent out Babacar or giovanni simeone then brought cutrone .... XD why????

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:31 am

Ffs Zaniolo scores the goal of the season after making the same run he made when he tore his ACL six months ago and the only thing you guys can talk about is how dumb Milan's management are
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:33 am

adun101 wrote:Ffs Zaniolo scores the goal of the season after making the same run he made when he tore his ACL six months ago and the only thing you guys can talk about is how dumb Milan's management are

its a follow up message whats the problem with that?
they took their thoughts w/ interest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:46 am

and also sorry @adun101 but , cant tell how good zaniolo goal was until i just watched highlights cuz didnt see the match.
but yes that was crazy good goal .... rightly so probably one of the goal of the season XD

though ALL Roma goals were scored with style!
my thoughts on roma on how good they were based on recent runs since milan loss that they have up their game and w change in formation.
plus zaniolo is back! he is something else! i guess only robes will not look forward to that goal cuz every awesome goals he scores it will probably sting him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:48 am

JespSwe wrote:
adun101 wrote:Ffs Zaniolo scores the goal of the season after making the same run he made when he tore his ACL six months ago and the only thing you guys can talk about is how dumb Milan's management are

It wasn't just one message and it wasn't directed at you, the last two pages were only about that. People are free to talk about whatever they want, I'm just disappointed
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:56 am

adun101 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

It wasn't just one message and it wasn't directed at you, the last two pages were only about that. People are free to talk about whatever they want, I'm just disappointed  

lol cmon man chillax its alrighti meant nothing wrong with it , it was quite a big news so i guess everyone took w/ interest - no offense taken or hit back at you sorry w/ tone of the message i mean no disrespect
Plus i guess most of them didnt get to watch the game hence had nothing much to say so ....
i myself was snoring when the game was at 4:45 am my time so i just got to catch up w/ highlights i guess everyone will too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:00 am

Parma 2 - 1 Napoli
lol so seems Allan finally got to play XD anyone knows if he is as good as gone to probably PSG or he has made it up w/ gattuso / de laurentis?

callejon too right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:33 am

Hakan is EXACTLY KPB 10 years ago when Zlatan was with him (i'm sure most Milanistas can see this)

I swear sometimes he thinks he's Neymar with a few sprinkles of Garrincha, pipe down you Turkish ice cream stand prankster.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:53 am

Kaladin wrote:Hakan is EXACTLY KPB 10 years ago when Zlatan was with him (i'm sure most Milanistas can see this)

I swear sometimes he thinks he's Neymar with a few sprinkles of Garrincha, pipe down you Turkish ice cream stand prankster.

LMAO XD ye, zlatan has tendency to do that and make them look good!
dunno about Garrincha though or the icecream stand prankster XD

playing with top players helps massively but our players are mostly feeding off ztalan's mana banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:57 am

relegation battle is also heating up, udinese really badly risking themselves,
udinese has really really tough games ,

vs Juventus tonight
vs Cagliari
vs Lecce - their rivals to survive relegation
vs Sassuolo

actually Genoa too

vs Inter Milan
vs Sassuolo
vs Hellas Verona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:51 am

Yes what a goal by Zaniolo. Bruno Peres also put some classy finish (no reason for this ground cross to go through at first)

Not a big fan of Udi and Genoa, 2 clubs who have big problems, still my sense of esthetics gives me more sympathy for Serie A regulars. Lecce going down

Promoted clubs for next year don't spark curiosity whatsoever. I hope AS Cittadella will make it from the playoffs. They are a nice little club

https://seriebellissima.com/2019/10/27/the-club-behind-the-wall-a-s-cittadellas-promotion-dream/
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:52 pm

We are  the 2nd Arsenal under Wenger.

4th place trophy every year but no even a National Cup to have won ( many years of nothinghness before that Ramsey goal)
Bad in big games, except for derby ... Tendency to bottling ...
it will  be 4th also this year at the end.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:03 pm

I agree with you Jesp.

The situation has turned into a "we need to do whatever we can so He won't leave" circle be it Zlatan to Maldini thus Milan being in a shell of appeasing many including Pioli who for some reason deserves a full season for the hot streak we are in.

Rangnick was naive to think he'd get full control despite not having done so much in his career but this states we will face one of the most unexciting seasons next season for Milan.

You have predicted most likely what the scenario will turn out to be.

Side note: Hakan doing this well should not come to a surprise to many as I have been one of the more patient supporters of him and this all came from me watching him often in Leverkusen in which i rated him highly. But saying that to ES in context to Bundesliga and his "criticism" of it is close to useless Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:10 pm

Warrior wrote:Yes what a goal by Zaniolo. Bruno Peres also put some classy finish (no reason for this ground cross to go through at first)

Not a big fan of Udi and Genoa, 2 clubs who have big problems, still my sense of esthetics gives me more sympathy for Serie A regulars. Lecce going down

Promoted clubs for next year don't spark curiosity whatsoever. I hope AS Cittadella will make it from the playoffs. They are a nice little club

https://seriebellissima.com/2019/10/27/the-club-behind-the-wall-a-s-cittadellas-promotion-dream/

No chances, Cittadella are even worse than last year

I hope Spezia, passionate fanbase, 2nd biggest city from Liguria but yet never played in Serie  A  ( huge rivalry against Genoa, nothing against Sampdoria. The real reason is that Sampdoria didn't even exsist when Spezia and Genoa fans used to clash each other - as happened in 1922)

And they can share  a nice piece of history

In 1944, because of the World War II the Italian football federation decided to split the top league in regional rounds. The team, named 42° Corpo dei Vigili del Fuoco della Spezia (Firefighters of La Spezia) after a merger with the local firefighter to have a sufficient number of players, was included in Round D of Emilia-Romagna, together with Corradini Suzzara, Fidentina, Orlandi Busseto and Parma. Spezia won the round and qualified to the semi-finals, in which it challenged Suzzara, Carpi and Modena. Spezia won also this round, winning five of the six matches played, losing only to Carpi. By winning the semi-final round, Spezia was admitted to play a two-legs play-off against Bologna.

The first match, played in Bologna, was suspended because of incidents started after the 1–0 goal of Spezia, contested by the Bologna supporters; Spezia was awarded a 2–0 win because of that. The return match, scheduled to be played in La Spezia, was first moved to Carpi, because of the heavy bombings underwent by the Ligurian city in the period, then cancelled because of protest by Bologna chairman Renato Dall'Ara, so Spezia was admitted to the final without playing the return match.

The finals, held in Milan, were played against Venezia and Torino. On 9 July 1944, the first match between Spezia and Venezia was played: it ended in a 1–1 draw, commented by the Gazzetta as "surprising result".

On 16 July, Spezia challenged the Great Torino, with Vittorio Pozzo as coach and Silvio Piola as striker. The match ended in an epic 2–1 victory of Spezia. After the third match, in which Torino beat Venezia in a 5–2 win, Spezia was declared champion.

However, the Italian league of 1944 was not immediately considered as official by the Italian federation, because it was obtained during war times in a reduced league, and the only scudetto of Spezia was finally awarded only in 2002 by the Federation, even if not counted officially as an Italian championship triumph, but as a "decoration".

Today, Spezia remembers the 1944 triumph by playing with a tricolour badge on the team's official jersey (but different from the Scudetto), with the authorisation of the Football Federation.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:11 pm

Fantastic goal from Zaniolo. He has so much confidence even after the ACL injury.

Would love him at Juve, he is in the middle of a transfer rumour storm but seems to reassure roma fans in social media. Him paired with Dybala and Ronaldo sounds beautiful.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:29 pm

We play in Udine in 2 hours, we win the scudetto if we win the match!

Bonucci is suspended, Chiellini and Demiral are still recovering from their injuries. Khedira and De Sciglio are still injured. Otherwise pretty full squad.

The best lineup is expected.

Szczesny; Alex Sandro, Rugani, De Ligt, Cuadrado; Rabiot, Pjanic, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Dybala, Bernardeschi
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:32 pm

Top job by Udinese, another match for the scudetto.

Alex Sandro post-injury, these last 3 or 4 matches, is like starting a goal down. Caught out in both goals.

Danilo was our best defender Laughing just a match to forget for De Ligt, Alex, and Rugani. Rugani must forget every match this season though. Finished at Juve.

The importance of Chiellini or Bonucci is still massive.

Also Ramsey is just out of his depth. Forces the substitution for Matuidi with his play. How I miss Khedira
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:37 pm

lol what the heck happened to juve defense ... first goal was absolutely free gift header for  Nestorovski then i cant tell who lost the ball against becao in midfield - was it bentancur? but anyway alex sandro cant beat Fofana from behind, takes on de ligt and slot past Szczesny in the very end ....

very risky lol i guess u guys will probably count on tomorrow result to beat atalanta - dont expect anything from us cuz our defense is pretty much out

- conti out for season ; romangoli out for season - kjaer fitness issues and probably not going to make it, theo suspended - if kjaer cant make it, it is said that kessie could play as CB. - bennacer suspended.

so calabria, kessie, gabbia, laxalt vs - the best attacking team probably in europe lol

Last edited by JespSwe on Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:39 pm

think the last time we have seen juve this much vulnerable was - probably when Secco was still at helm XD
cant blame de ligt - pretty much everyone abandoned for only him to do all the dirty work at the back in the very end really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:44 pm

so mathematically inter, atalanta, still have chance XD

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:48 pm

De Ligt had a bad game at the back, but not terrible. Alex Sandro was terrible, and Rugani in this weak state partnering him doesnt help. These 3 together became a mess.

It's clear why Rugani is the 5th CB. I really wish that would be Caceres though.

Ramsey is just meh, not a functional midfielder, only good for attacking the box as a pseudo-second striker. Starts the match and at minute 1 or 2 immediately gets a stupid yellow, conditioning the match. Then Matuidi comes in to be his terrible self because Khedira is injured (has he played his last match with us?) as the natural player for that role, and even Pjanic is injured too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:40 pm

ramsey looked really unfit dunno what happened to him also. yep sums up his time at juve lol getting yellow on 25 sec start. after matuidi came it was like udinese got even better in midfield XD
udinese were pumped up so 3 points give them some buffer for survival. i still think juve can get away with scudetto at sampdoria.

meanwhile de paul was meh just passing nothing significant. plus my day just got worse that milan has abandoned plan to get raschida (he is likely now to join RB leipzig as werner replacement) and we are going for florentino lius.... lazy player sigh....

so from szobozlai, raschida -> being linked to de paul ; florentino luiz who btw hasnt even played since jan as he was benched apparently and maldini is negotiating for 2 year loan w/ option to buy for 40m :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:27 pm

rincon wrote:
Ramsey is just meh, not a functional midfielder, only good for attacking the box as a pseudo-second striker.

Oh really? That's surprising to hear. How could anyone have known, except literally everyone who watched him at Arsenal lmao.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:11 pm

Robespierre wrote:We are  the 2nd Arsenal under Wenger.

4th place trophy every year but no even a National Cup to have won ( many years of nothinghness before that Ramsey goal)
Bad in big games, except for derby ... Tendency to bottling ...
it will  be 4th also this year at the end.

Just confirmed, it is enough to watch next three matchdays
Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 2 EdpKE0MXsAAAo-I?format=jpg&name=medium

Last edited by Robespierre on Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Moreover 4th place doesn't mean safe CL place now, imagine if Napoli win Champions League and Roma win Europa League .................................
hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next